Lil' Flip Exposes T.I. - Tickets Clip

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
flip lost but that sh*t was still mad funny "the n*gga went to jail for tickets?!"
 12-06-2005, 10:37 PM         #42
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KlipKlap said:
lol....."C'mon Gangster", sh*t had me laughin!

LOl same here
 12-06-2005, 10:37 PM         #43
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it true T.I got beat up by clover g member?
 12-06-2005, 10:38 PM         #44
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap Battle:TI>>>FLip
Flight Battle:Flip>>>T.I
 12-06-2005, 10:40 PM         #45
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"come on gangstter"

i guess.......it is wat it is
 12 years ago '04        #46
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
All i can say is seemed like ti did it for the come up. He tried 2 with luda. But b4 the sit down luda put a lyrical whoopin on ti a.ss. Flip was a easier target. Face come off on hoe. I think flip n ti were stupid listen 2 he say she bs tho.Oh i hate when cats jump from d!ck 2 d!ck knownin damn feel they used bump flip n holdin 1 song/1cd against him.
 12 years ago '04        #47
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man fu*k flip his fake a.ss unpost this bullsh*t cause flip is the weakest rapper out besides chingy, and flip cant talk that n*gga used to be a dam janitor

Last edited by J. Jones04; 12-06-2005 at 11:19 PM..
 12-06-2005, 11:06 PM         #48
mixthein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So all of a sudden he sucks because he's not "Gangster"

You kids are stupid.

You listen to wack mainstream bullsh*t.

And you live off stupid logic.

Get some help.
 12 years ago '04        #49
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 mixthein said:
So all of a sudden he sucks because he's not "Gangster"

You kids are stupid.

You listen to wack mainstream bullsh*t.

And you live off stupid logic.

Get some help.
If you are talkin bout Flip...he sucks because...well, HE SUCKS.
 12-07-2005, 12:25 AM         #50
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lildee24 said:
get da fu*k outta here Flip is lyin..Dat sh*t off Beef 3... T.I. is way more realer then flip ... fu*k yall Flip Fans...
I dont know who real cuz i dont know em but Flip was talkin to Face and face said names of a few n*ggas from CloverLand who really is real and he went on to say he aint never heard of Flip being from the Clove. The n*ggas Face named was right there with Flip and confirmed that Flip is from the Clove and that he is indeed a real street n*gga so.....

Yall n*ggas stop with this sh*t, you will never know unless you are personally affiliated with em.
 12 years ago '05        #51
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 FaceMob said:
I dont know who real cuz i dont know em but Flip was talkin to Face and face said names of a few n*ggas from CloverLand who really is real and he went on to say he aint never heard of Flip being from the Clove. The n*ggas Face named was right there with Flip and confirmed that Flip is from the Clove and that he is indeed a real street n*gga so.....
Just because he got n*ggas from the hood in his camp doesn't mean that he should be considered to be real or from the street
 12-07-2005, 01:58 AM         #52
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats off of Beef 3...and Flip is a bi*ch...bottom line!!!
 12 years ago '05        #53
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
Im from Houston, Flip is a lier and a fraud. We cant stand that n*gga, he not even from Houston. The n*gga is originally from Pineland. ha haaaa n*ggas didnt know that did they, thats was part of what Scarface was talking bout, yeah that n*gga was hustlin and sh*t,but now like he said he was and Face exposed what everybody in Houston already knows. That fu*ka is a lier. n*ggas dumb a.ss hell to believe the sh*t that comes out his mouth. He in no way represent H-town. We been dis owned his a.ss. He know he will catch in on the north side.
 12 years ago '04        #54
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
 pimppoet said:
All i can say is seemed like ti did it for the come up. He tried 2 with luda. But b4 the sit down luda put a lyrical whoopin on ti a.ss. Flip was a easier target. Face come off on hoe. I think flip n ti were stupid listen 2 he say she bs tho.Oh i hate when cats jump from d!ck 2 d!ck knownin damn feel they used bump flip n holdin 1 song/1cd against him.
Thats true
 12 years ago '05        #55
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
 stitch said:
Y'all is some stupid a.ss girls.

Back in my day, we listened to the music and if the music was cool the rapper was cool. If the music was wack, then the rapper was wack.

This is MUSIC, not some fuccin video game or movie or some sh*t. Nobody should give a fucc where you're from. All the sudden Lil Flip is wack because he's not really from some bunk a.ss place you've never heard of until now?
No offence but Flip never was a nice rapper.......NEVER. He was always wack with the ABC rhymes, the lies just makes him look worse and stupid.
 12 years ago '04        #56
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
 spaceagedip said:
people keep talkin bout that mixtape- in that DVD if you plan on watching you find out that there were 4 people that Scarface was told to call to check on his credibility- Lil 3rd(a scrub then and forever one), Hump(Flip's former CEO that got dropped-i.e. Jerry Maguire losing the #1 pick before the night of the draft), C-Note and D-Red(Botany Boys- the first guys to put Flip on a track "Diamonds in ya face")
3rd and Hump were called y weren't C-Note and D-Red called??
Nobody never has and neva will eva give a damn bout Lil' 3rd
Hump is a nothin now with just HSE you know he gonna be mad but let Flip offer him a chance to join Clover Gs he'll apologize and everything to get back wit Flip
Now i'm not saying Flip was hustla of the year but that beef was based on shady sh*t
I remember of seeing in the Source or something that Scarface wanted to sign Lil' Flip before Undaground Legend so he could've had Ludacris and Lil' Flip on the some label so you know there was hate in his blood from that
I like the m both but I think Scarface a hoe for that.
 12 years ago '04        #57
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
yo i like both these cats, that whole beef 3 dvd was funny a.ss sh*t, you cant say TI dont crack you up, but uh you know flip just a hater though cause when he said he went to do that concert in ATOWN and he was like whos the king of the south everyone said TI....BUUUUUUUUUURN
 12 years ago '04        #58
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
<lil squeeky voice>You can check my f------ rap sheet<lil squeeky voice> lol
 12 years ago '04        #59
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
TI should've listened to Ruff Ryders vol 1 when he got out of jail, getting gossip from his homegirls

if you know a bi*ch, you don't listen to that bi*ch
You don't argue with that bi*ch, all you do is fu*k THAT bi*ch
 12-07-2005, 09:32 AM         #60
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil flip is garbage....TIP already exposed him....therefor whatever flip says just dont even matter....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy