Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2005, 06:08 PM         #21
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know well cause on sunshine flip said...
n*gga softer than the charmin double roll i wipe my a.ss with
TI got 99 problems but flip aint even close to one
 12 years ago '04        #22
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
Rapper T.I. has been out of the public view for the last three weeks and now it's clear why. The 23-year-old MC is behind bars in Cobb County, Georgia, for violating probation.

The probation stems from a November 1997 arrest and subsequent
conviction for distribution of cocaine, manufacturing and distributing a controlled substance, and giving authorities a false name, according to a sheriff's department spokesperson.

this is from the mtv link the people who posted before me put down, read the fu*king article before you make an opinion

flip=clown
 12 years ago '05        #23
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
 thugler said:
Rapper T.I. has been out of the public view for the last three weeks and now it's clear why. The 23-year-old MC is behind bars in Cobb County, Georgia, for violating probation.

The probation stems from a November 1997 arrest and subsequent
conviction for distribution of cocaine, manufacturing and distributing a controlled substance, and giving authorities a false name, according to a sheriff's department spokesperson.

this is from the mtv link the people who posted before me put down, read the fu*king article before you make an opinion

flip=clown
come on now, u guys might be dumber than i give u credit for. u think u get out that easy on those charges, cmon now. either he a snitch or a bi*ch (tickets)
 12-06-2005, 07:20 PM         #24
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get if TI's d!ck...he been exposed as fake far before flip even pointed this out...the n*gga ain't from bankhead and if anyone saw him on punkd they saw him too bi*chified be a so called thug....

TI may have burned him on wax but he got no street cred....regardless of what he claims.......and if all you got to go on is what T.I. say then you need a better agruement.

Last edited by JsunBristow; 12-06-2005 at 07:24 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
What the hell was he going to do at an airport full of federal agents talking bout they found bullets especially when he just got out jail cmon man dont tell me you would have done nothin different. And as far as him and street cred go everywhere ive been in from North Carolina down to Flordia I aint neva heard a n*gga talk bad bout T.I. everybody in the hood love this n*gga.
About the bankhead thang, he probally used to do somethin there the n*ggas in bankhead aint said sh*t about him fakin so let it be.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 12-06-2005 at 07:34 PM..
 12-06-2005, 07:36 PM         #26
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha yea he did look like a bi*ch on punk'd
 12-06-2005, 07:54 PM         #27
NeMeSiSxNai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FLIP touches on more subjects that t i does i don't see whats so king about him. Does he even have a classic freestyle or something? like what makes him king?
 12 years ago '04        #28
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
He aint drop nothin but fire albums since he been out people outside of the south just started listening to TI when he released bring em out. 2 out of his 3 albums are classics. the third was still a hot a.ss album.
 12-06-2005, 09:01 PM         #29
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k flip worst rapper outta texas...so he went to jail for tickets....he still had priors...which is why he went to jail for the tickets

Last edited by shonuff12; 12-06-2005 at 09:01 PM..
 12-06-2005, 09:03 PM         #30
KingMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on gangstER!!

12-06-2005, 09:13 PM         #31
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
What the hell was he going to do at an airport full of federal agents talking bout they found bullets especially when he just got out jail cmon man dont tell me you would have done nothin different. And as far as him and street cred go everywhere ive been in from North Carolina down to Flordia I aint neva heard a n*gga talk bad bout T.I. everybody in the hood love this n*gga.
About the bankhead thang, he probally used to do somethin there the n*ggas in bankhead aint said sh*t about him fakin so let it be.

bout as fact as your crab a.ss claiming to be a crip and sitting your a.ss in front of a computer.
 12 years ago '04        #32
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 shonuff12 said:
fu*k flip worst rapper outta texas...so he went to jail for tickets....he still had priors...which is why he went to jail for the tickets
Exactly...even if that's what pulled him over...that ain't what put him in jail...who actually goes to jail for tickets...

And Flip, I mean seriously, if anyone is a fake gangster, it's his a.ss. Dude got his a.ss murdered on that mixtape, and ain't recovered since. When the king of Texas(Scarface) and unofficial King of the South(cuz he said he didn't want the title) puts you on blast("I ain't never seen that n*gga in the hood"), you know you a bi*ch.

Me and Andy Milonakis rappin over a luke and 2 live crew beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Flip
 12 years ago '05        #33
crown hustla 
space
space
$597 | Props total: 45 45
i dont kno how u n*ggas like both or one of them there both wack i hate southern rap its k!llin
 12 years ago '05        #34
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 samdoh said:
so just caus lil flip said its true come on man
but come on mayne...true or false...you got to admit that was some funny sh*t the way flip said it...

"and the n*gga went to jail for tickets"
 12 years ago '05        #35
crown hustla 
space
space
$597 | Props total: 45 45
the fu*kin game ryte now should k!ll every southern rapper
 12-06-2005, 09:39 PM         #36
spaceagedip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people keep talkin bout that mixtape- in that DVD if you plan on watching you find out that there were 4 people that Scarface was told to call to check on his credibility- Lil 3rd(a scrub then and forever one), Hump(Flip's former CEO that got dropped-i.e. Jerry Maguire losing the #1 pick before the night of the draft), C-Note and D-Red(Botany Boys- the first guys to put Flip on a track "Diamonds in ya face")
3rd and Hump were called y weren't C-Note and D-Red called??
Nobody never has and neva will eva give a damn bout Lil' 3rd
Hump is a nothin now with just HSE you know he gonna be mad but let Flip offer him a chance to join Clover Gs he'll apologize and everything to get back wit Flip
Now i'm not saying Flip was hustla of the year but that beef was based on shady sh*t
I remember of seeing in the Source or something that Scarface wanted to sign Lil' Flip before Undaground Legend so he could've had Ludacris and Lil' Flip on the some label so you know there was hate in his blood from that
 12 years ago '04        #37
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 JsunBristow said:
bout as fact as your crab a.ss claiming to be a crip and sitting your a.ss in front of a computer.
you act like computers is hard to come by. and fu*k you.
 12-06-2005, 09:49 PM         #38
skip rose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Flip is a lame. Personally don't fu*k with either Flip or TI but Flip is a cornball.
 12 years ago '05        #39
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 4348 4348
lol....."C'mon Gangster", sh*t had me laughin!
 12-06-2005, 09:59 PM         #40
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Exactly...even if that's what pulled him over...that ain't what put him in jail...who actually goes to jail for tickets...

And Flip, I mean seriously, if anyone is a fake gangster, it's his a.ss. Dude got his a.ss murdered on that mixtape, and ain't recovered since. When the king of Texas(Scarface) and unofficial King of the South(cuz he said he didn't want the title) puts you on blast("I ain't never seen that n*gga in the hood"), you know you a bi*ch.

Me and Andy Milonakis rappin over a luke and 2 live crew beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Flip
lmao
props for that sh*t
"if anyone a fake gangster its flip
sh*t had me rollin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine