Lil' Flip Exposes T.I. - Tickets Clip

view more...

most viewed right now
60 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2005, 07:36 PM         #26
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha yea he did look like a bi*ch on punk'd

12-06-2005, 07:54 PM         #27
NeMeSiSxNai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FLIP touches on more subjects that t i does i don't see whats so king about him. Does he even have a classic freestyle or something? like what makes him king?

13 years ago '04        #28
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,790 | Props total: 7219 7219
He aint drop nothin but fire albums since he been out people outside of the south just started listening to TI when he released bring em out. 2 out of his 3 albums are classics. the third was still a hot a.ss album.

12-06-2005, 09:01 PM         #29
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k flip worst rapper outta texas...so he went to jail for tickets....he still had priors...which is why he went to jail for the tickets

Last edited by shonuff12; 12-06-2005 at 09:01 PM..

12-06-2005, 09:03 PM         #30
KingMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on gangstER!!

12-06-2005, 09:13 PM         #31
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said
What the hell was he going to do at an airport full of federal agents talking bout they found bullets especially when he just got out jail cmon man dont tell me you would have done nothin different. And as far as him and street cred go everywhere ive been in from North Carolina down to Flordia I aint neva heard a n*gga talk bad bout T.I. everybody in the hood love this n*gga.
About the bankhead thang, he probally used to do somethin there the n*ggas in bankhead aint said sh*t about him fakin so let it be.

bout as fact as your crab a.ss claiming to be a crip and sitting your a.ss in front of a computer.

13 years ago '04        #32
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 152 152
 shonuff12 said
fu*k flip worst rapper outta texas...so he went to jail for tickets....he still had priors...which is why he went to jail for the tickets
Exactly...even if that's what pulled him over...that ain't what put him in jail...who actually goes to jail for tickets...

And Flip, I mean seriously, if anyone is a fake gangster, it's his a.ss. Dude got his a.ss murdered on that mixtape, and ain't recovered since. When the king of Texas(Scarface) and unofficial King of the South(cuz he said he didn't want the title) puts you on blast("I ain't never seen that n*gga in the hood"), you know you a bi*ch.

Me and Andy Milonakis rappin over a luke and 2 live crew beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Flip

13 years ago '05        #33
crown hustla 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 58 58
i dont kno how u n*ggas like both or one of them there both wack i hate southern rap its k!llin

13 years ago '05        #34
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 samdoh said
so just caus lil flip said its true come on man
but come on mayne...true or false...you got to admit that was some funny sh*t the way flip said it...

"and the n*gga went to jail for tickets"

13 years ago '05        #35
crown hustla 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 58 58
the fu*kin game ryte now should k!ll every southern rapper

12-06-2005, 09:39 PM         #36
spaceagedip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people keep talkin bout that mixtape- in that DVD if you plan on watching you find out that there were 4 people that Scarface was told to call to check on his credibility- Lil 3rd(a scrub then and forever one), Hump(Flip's former CEO that got dropped-i.e. Jerry Maguire losing the #1 pick before the night of the draft), C-Note and D-Red(Botany Boys- the first guys to put Flip on a track "Diamonds in ya face")
3rd and Hump were called y weren't C-Note and D-Red called??
Nobody never has and neva will eva give a damn bout Lil' 3rd
Hump is a nothin now with just HSE you know he gonna be mad but let Flip offer him a chance to join Clover Gs he'll apologize and everything to get back wit Flip
Now i'm not saying Flip was hustla of the year but that beef was based on shady sh*t
I remember of seeing in the Source or something that Scarface wanted to sign Lil' Flip before Undaground Legend so he could've had Ludacris and Lil' Flip on the some label so you know there was hate in his blood from that

13 years ago '04        #37
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,790 | Props total: 7219 7219
 JsunBristow said
bout as fact as your crab a.ss claiming to be a crip and sitting your a.ss in front of a computer.
you act like computers is hard to come by. and fu*k you.

12-06-2005, 09:49 PM         #38
skip rose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Flip is a lame. Personally don't fu*k with either Flip or TI but Flip is a cornball.

13 years ago '05        #39
KlipKlap 62 heat pts62
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 4913 4913
lol....."C'mon Gangster", sh*t had me laughin!

12-06-2005, 09:59 PM         #40
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said
Exactly...even if that's what pulled him over...that ain't what put him in jail...who actually goes to jail for tickets...

And Flip, I mean seriously, if anyone is a fake gangster, it's his a.ss. Dude got his a.ss murdered on that mixtape, and ain't recovered since. When the king of Texas(Scarface) and unofficial King of the South(cuz he said he didn't want the title) puts you on blast("I ain't never seen that n*gga in the hood"), you know you a bi*ch.

Me and Andy Milonakis rappin over a luke and 2 live crew beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Flip
lmao
props for that sh*t
"if anyone a fake gangster its flip
sh*t had me rollin

13 years ago '04        #41
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
flip lost but that sh*t was still mad funny "the n*gga went to jail for tickets?!"

12-06-2005, 10:37 PM         #42
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KlipKlap said
lol....."C'mon Gangster", sh*t had me laughin!

LOl same here

12-06-2005, 10:37 PM         #43
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it true T.I got beat up by clover g member?

12-06-2005, 10:38 PM         #44
Mr.12Gauge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap Battle:TI>>>FLip
Flight Battle:Flip>>>T.I

12-06-2005, 10:40 PM         #45
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"come on gangstter"

i guess.......it is wat it is

13 years ago '04        #46
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,110 | Props total: 465 465
All i can say is seemed like ti did it for the come up. He tried 2 with luda. But b4 the sit down luda put a lyrical whoopin on ti a.ss. Flip was a easier target. Face come off on hoe. I think flip n ti were stupid listen 2 he say she bs tho.Oh i hate when cats jump from d!ck 2 d!ck knownin damn feel they used bump flip n holdin 1 song/1cd against him.

13 years ago '04        #47
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man fu*k flip his fake a.ss unpost this bullsh*t cause flip is the weakest rapper out besides chingy, and flip cant talk that n*gga used to be a dam janitor

Last edited by J. Jones04; 12-06-2005 at 11:19 PM..

12-06-2005, 11:06 PM         #48
mixthein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So all of a sudden he sucks because he's not "Gangster"

You kids are stupid.

You listen to wack mainstream bullsh*t.

And you live off stupid logic.

Get some help.

13 years ago '04        #49
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 152 152
 mixthein said
So all of a sudden he sucks because he's not "Gangster"

You kids are stupid.

You listen to wack mainstream bullsh*t.

And you live off stupid logic.

Get some help.
If you are talkin bout Flip...he sucks because...well, HE SUCKS.

12-07-2005, 12:25 AM         #50
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lildee24 said
get da fu*k outta here Flip is lyin..Dat sh*t off Beef 3... T.I. is way more realer then flip ... fu*k yall Flip Fans...
I dont know who real cuz i dont know em but Flip was talkin to Face and face said names of a few n*ggas from CloverLand who really is real and he went on to say he aint never heard of Flip being from the Clove. The n*ggas Face named was right there with Flip and confirmed that Flip is from the Clove and that he is indeed a real street n*gga so.....

Yall n*ggas stop with this sh*t, you will never know unless you are personally affiliated with em.

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  39
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
NBA Stat Nerds are needed. Shot attempts by MJ, compared to Lebron, in scoring.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+58online now  19
Video inside Teyana Taylor is not ugly. ( RAWNOPULLOUT rough and rugged edition)
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  15
Video inside Kodak Just killed 6ix9ine career
190 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside PSN Black Friday Sale
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+26online now  10
Kanye donates $150'000 to family of late bodyguard killed by cops
61 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-119online now  10
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  10
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy