The Notorious B.I.G. - Duets: The Final Chapter (2005)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 112 23.73%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 144 30.51%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 145 30.72%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 33 6.99%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 38 8.05%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
Matt! 
space
space
$517 | Props total: 53 53
Some of the left off tracks are good. Pretty tight album with some hot tracks. Beef with Mobb is hot.
 12-30-2005, 08:53 AM         #122
donmans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will chill to this
 12-30-2005, 09:27 AM         #123
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would Give it a 7.5/10, not as bad as many are making it out to be, but not as good as any of his releases while he was living.
Standout Tracks:
Whatchu Want
1970 Somethin'
Hustler's Story
Hold Ya Head
 12 years ago '04        #124
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i dunno what yall tripping about but most this album is on point!! not classic but definetly a 4!! the track with korn, the bob marley track and the missy track are the only ones i dont feel, everything else is straight
 12 years ago '04        #125
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Lol, you maybe right, but Biggie did do songs with Tracey Lee & Bone-Thugs. not really people you expected him to work wit. You have to remember, Big was also a well liked dude and was about his paper so just like Tribe, if you had the dough im pretty sure you coulda booked him.

JTwizzy said:
yea there aint no nate dogg track on here.

cd prolly ain't even that great. only tracks i was feelin that leaked early (and most of them leaked, lol) were the one with jay-z and one wit luda.

i remember when Em produced Pac's "loyal to the game" and ppl were bi*chin about how 2pac would never do sh*t with Em or anyone on Shady/Aftermath. well Biggie wouldnt do sh*t with homo's from Dipset (jones, juelz, etc). he most likely wouldnt do tracks with korn, the clipse, lil wayne and maybe a couple more. oh yea, Pac's on here too. ha. nobody's bi*chin though? hm.

i mean, i dont have a problem since its just old biggie verses mixed with new rappers verses, but its funny how no one is bi*chin about this when its almost the same thing as loyal to the game.
oh well i'll give it a listen.
 12-31-2005, 12:26 PM         #126
Pimpin' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i like this joint...its blazin'...1970 something is the best track...4mics
 12-31-2005, 06:22 PM         #127
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very hot cd...u would never tell by the singles out...4/5
 01-03-2006, 09:43 AM         #128
DeNfaCta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
What's the deal with that song with Dipset and Lil Wayne? Why they take out the Biggie verse?
outside of that, this albums crack
 01-04-2006, 03:41 PM         #129
Hold 'Em Sauce! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You got to rock with BIG ... Some of the songs are ok but majority are HOTT!!! 1970 somethin is sick and Spit your game are my fav.
 01-04-2006, 04:08 PM         #130
krayzie43566 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Bob Marley track is sick the whole cd is pretty good
 01-07-2006, 03:11 PM         #131
G-Roc2780 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a few tracks were good but Ma$e should have been on a couple of tracks
 01-24-2006, 11:57 AM         #132
smoke4you2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love this sh*t
 01-25-2006, 08:27 AM         #133
Marcus Ragnos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is bullsh!t. Like I thought, when will Puffy stop making money off of a dead n*gga? I mean, this is making Biggie look bad. I guess it is because his artists aren't doing too well.
 01-25-2006, 09:22 AM         #134
east1718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uploaded-by-obscene
 01-26-2006, 04:50 PM         #135
StyngA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its pretty good. I was anticipating a great album, but many of the songs get old fast. Theres a few cuts on here that are nice, but most of it is disappointing. I gave it a 3, woulda gone 2.5.
 12 years ago '04        #136
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
the album was decent it was way better than born again. Certain collabs didn't make sense....the funny thing to every body verses were better than biggie esp....the track w/ pun, fat joe...fat joe k!lls it.
 12 years ago '04        #137
Pocus 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
 leon22 said:
the album was decent it was way better than born again. Certain collabs didn't make sense....the funny thing to every body verses were better than biggie esp....the track w/ pun, fat joe...fat joe k!lls it.

umm how can you say that there were verses better than biggies, thats like saying, pun had some sick verses but joes was aight..nothin special...with lines like "I kick phrases that'll thrill you, you're nobody till somebody k!lls you" we know why they call him the king of brooklyn..
 12 years ago '05        #138
chromemaxima 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 0 0
Album is trash!!
 01-27-2006, 08:23 PM         #139
SlickR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pocus said:
umm how can you say that there were verses better than biggies, thats like saying, pun had some sick verses but joes was aight..nothin special...with lines like "I kick phrases that'll thrill you, you're nobody till somebody k!lls you" we know why they call him the king of brooklyn..
You picked one of the whackest lines hes made...

Decent Album. Love that Bob Marley blend..
 02-01-2006, 06:49 PM         #140
Dj Me$$iah7878 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
yea there aint no nate dogg track on here.

cd prolly ain't even that great. only tracks i was feelin that leaked early (and most of them leaked, lol) were the one with jay-z and one wit luda.

i remember when Em produced Pac's "loyal to the game" and ppl were bi*chin about how 2pac would never do sh*t with Em or anyone on Shady/Aftermath. well Biggie wouldnt do sh*t with homo's from Dipset (jones, juelz, etc). he most likely wouldnt do tracks with korn, the clipse, lil wayne and maybe a couple more. oh yea, Pac's on here too. ha. nobody's bi*chin though? hm.

i mean, i dont have a problem since its just old biggie verses mixed with new rappers verses, but its funny how no one is bi*chin about this when its almost the same thing as loyal to the game.
oh well i'll give it a listen.

nah nah dat cd wuzz fu*kin crack son..
sh*t wuzz ill
i like Beef 2006- wit mobb deep & the joint he did wit T.I. & Slim Thug....but i really don't like nasty girl.....thats just my opinion
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy