The Notorious B.I.G. - Duets: The Final Chapter (2005)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 112 23.73%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 144 30.51%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 145 30.72%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 33 6.99%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 38 8.05%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 06:53 PM         #21
MATTeps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D Twizzle said:
Pure garbage, fu*k Diddy for not releasing a single unheard ryhme on the whole album, WTF MAN.
It still makes an awesom album, i really like it now but i think ill get bored of it in a lil bit
 12-05-2005, 06:57 PM         #22
Ace 1-2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D Twizzle said:
Pure garbage, fu*k Diddy for not releasing a single unheard ryhme on the whole album, WTF MAN.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12-05-2005, 07:03 PM         #23
angryman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
bigge was the first person to sign Cam'ron d!ckface
actually biggie passed cam and charlie baltimore to un rivera for undeas entertainment. and that's back when cam spit like he did with coc. cam was nice back then. but now that he's dumbed down for retards who don't know s**t about real hip hop, no, in nobodies opinion would big work wit him
 12 years ago '04        #24
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
i dont understand why all the hate for this cd.. every track is hot.. except that twista song
 12 years ago '05        #25
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
i think the album would be pure firahhhhhh if none of the tracks got leaked like they did ..... still a hot album but heard 80% of this before this retail ripped 1
 12-05-2005, 07:34 PM         #26
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie is the best rapper to ever do it,but what a disgrace that they dare call an album,sh*t has not one new verse or bar from the late great.SMH to Diddy & The Bad Boy affiliates.Give the album a 2.
 12-05-2005, 07:41 PM         #27
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3, I love BIG, 2nd best ever, but this just isnt good except for a few tracks.
 12-05-2005, 08:30 PM         #28
linixon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need it in my life....i want it in my life
 12-05-2005, 09:02 PM         #29
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graphic said:
a whole rack of songs aint make it on the album

the redman/nate dogg
webbie and too short (which was leaked)
Spit your game was suppose to have paul wall on the final version
ja rule had a song that was suppose to be on there
that song with snoop, nate dogg, fabolous and foxy brown
ness and aasim
q tip, babs and aasim
and that rae and ghost
Webbie and too short track went hard, should have made the retail,chea.
 12-05-2005, 09:09 PM         #30
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it me? or is there no biggie on some of the tracks, the one with lil wayne and juelz?
 12 years ago '04        #31
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
Man this thing is hot
 12-05-2005, 09:25 PM         #32
BigH1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's alright, but Biggie's versus don't sound great mixed in with the production, and all of his versus are the ones I've been listening to for a while now. The idea is cool, but it comes out sounding like something that's just a bunch of biggie songs remixed that someone did fu*king around with their computer or something.
 12-05-2005, 09:49 PM         #33
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave it 4 bx......i wanted to hear more B.I.G...and less n*ggaz like nelly and diddy..production is real nice tho
 12 years ago '04        #34
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
song w/ jigga is hot
 12 years ago '04        #35
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 185 185
 RicFlair said:
is it me? or is there no biggie on some of the tracks, the one with lil wayne and juelz?
Word. I just played the track and was like, WTF, where the fu*k is biggie. I see the song ending in 2 min 33 sec, and im like, the track is running out and I aint here BIG or Jim. Capo just talks in the begining.

Why call the album duets if fu*king Big aint even on some tracks?

B.I.G. aint have tracks like Pac where n*gga had hundreds of records where when they do these dumbass albums, atleast we can maybe here some new verses.

Diddy needs to give this sh*t a rest. Hes gone. Stop tryin to ryde is a.ss forever. Dont he got enough money. B.I.G. fans dont want this sh*t. I wish i never get another BIG or Pac cd unless its in its original form with original production. I'll take a accapella Pac album over some sh*t where EM is producing the track and fu*king wit his voice having him shout out Shady and whack a.ss D12. That sh*t is disrespectful IMO.

The cd has some hot tracks and is something to bump in the car, but with recycled rhymes you cant help but feel this was done just for the money. This sh*t will probally outsell anything else Bad Boy could come out wit.

Diddy gave Black Rob no type of support on his latest joint, and hes alive. But hes hyping this sh*t up like crazy. Im starting to hate diddy. n*gga been talking real greazy recently too. His dumbass talking about n*ggas dont know what beef is, like he thugged out or some sh*t.

I give this sh*t 3/3.5. Its tight enough to pick up from the store, but I dont wanna support Diddys greedy a.ss. If all the proceeds were going to like Hurricane Katrina,then maybe Id cop it.

Oh yeah, Im glad EM retired. His flow and verse was straight garbage on the album. He's been steadily falling off.

Last edited by thegod; 12-05-2005 at 10:52 PM..
 12-05-2005, 10:49 PM         #36
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
itzz wack but all biggies albums done been wack to me. i doubt it will even go gold...the n*gga aint pac people want buy his after life stuff like pac.
 12 years ago '05        #37
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1872 1872
 thegod said:
Word. I just played the track and was like, WTF, where the fu*k is biggie. I see the song ending in 2 min 33 sec, and im like, the track is running out and I aint here BIG or Jim. Capo just talks in the begining.

Why call the album duets if fu*king Big aint even on some tracks?

B.I.G. aint have tracks like Pac where n*gga had hundreds of records where when they do these dumbass albums, atleast we can maybe here some new verses.

Diddy needs to give this sh*t a rest. Hes gone. Stop tryin to ryde is a.ss forever. Dont he got enough money. B.I.G. fans dont want this sh*t. I wish i never get another BIG or Pac cd unless its in its original form with original production. I'll take a accapella Pac album over some sh*t where EM is producing the track and fu*king wit his voice having him shout out Shady and whack a.ss D12. That sh*t is disrespectful IMO.

The cd has some hot tracks and is something to bump in the car, but with recycled rhymes you cant help but feel this was done just for the money. This sh*t will probally outsell anything else Bad Boy could come out wit.

Diddy gave Black Rob no type of support on his latest joint, and hes alive. But hes hyping this sh*t up like crazy. Im starting to hate diddy. n*gga been talking real greazy recently too. His dumbass talking about n*ggas dont know what beef is, like he thugged out or some sh*t.

I give this sh*t 3/3.5. Its tight enough to pick up from the store, but I dont wanna support Diddys greedy a.ss. If all the proceeds were going to like Hurricane Katrina,then maybe Id cop it.

Oh yeah, Im glad EM retired. His flow and verse was straight garbage on the album. He's been steadily falling off.
real talk
 12-05-2005, 11:17 PM         #38
MilesPrower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k...I didn't even know they were recycling Biggie's old sh*t..I thought it was unreleased material..

Puff's really sellin Big out...almost raping his grave..
 12 years ago '04        #39
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
lol, its funny how somebody always finds a way to hate on Em. this is a biggie thread. lol. neway, he ain't retired, he's takin a break. he'll be back in a couple years so we all can hate some more.

by the way, if we're gonna talk sh*t on rappers not in this thread, juelz should retire, dude is wack. only thing savin him is his beats.
 12 years ago '04        #40
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
this aint dat bad like i had thought it was goin 2 be
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy