squad up!

The Notorious B.I.G. - Duets: The Final Chapter (2005)

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 112 23.73%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 144 30.51%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 145 30.72%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 33 6.99%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 38 8.05%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 06:34 PM         #26
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie is the best rapper to ever do it,but what a disgrace that they dare call an album,sh*t has not one new verse or bar from the late great.SMH to Diddy & The Bad Boy affiliates.Give the album a 2.

12-05-2005, 06:41 PM         #27
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3, I love BIG, 2nd best ever, but this just isnt good except for a few tracks.

12-05-2005, 07:30 PM         #28
linixon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need it in my life....i want it in my life

12-05-2005, 08:02 PM         #29
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graphic said
a whole rack of songs aint make it on the album

the redman/nate dogg
webbie and too short (which was leaked)
Spit your game was suppose to have paul wall on the final version
ja rule had a song that was suppose to be on there
that song with snoop, nate dogg, fabolous and foxy brown
ness and aasim
q tip, babs and aasim
and that rae and ghost
Webbie and too short track went hard, should have made the retail,chea.

12-05-2005, 08:09 PM         #30
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it me? or is there no biggie on some of the tracks, the one with lil wayne and juelz?

13 years ago '04        #31
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 0 0
Man this thing is hot

12-05-2005, 08:25 PM         #32
BigH1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's alright, but Biggie's versus don't sound great mixed in with the production, and all of his versus are the ones I've been listening to for a while now. The idea is cool, but it comes out sounding like something that's just a bunch of biggie songs remixed that someone did fu*king around with their computer or something.

12-05-2005, 08:49 PM         #33
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave it 4 bx......i wanted to hear more B.I.G...and less n*ggaz like nelly and diddy..production is real nice tho

13 years ago '04        #34
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
song w/ jigga is hot

13 years ago '04        #35
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 800 800
 RicFlair said
is it me? or is there no biggie on some of the tracks, the one with lil wayne and juelz?
Word. I just played the track and was like, WTF, where the fu*k is biggie. I see the song ending in 2 min 33 sec, and im like, the track is running out and I aint here BIG or Jim. Capo just talks in the begining.

Why call the album duets if fu*king Big aint even on some tracks?

B.I.G. aint have tracks like Pac where n*gga had hundreds of records where when they do these dumbass albums, atleast we can maybe here some new verses.

Diddy needs to give this sh*t a rest. Hes gone. Stop tryin to ryde is a.ss forever. Dont he got enough money. B.I.G. fans dont want this sh*t. I wish i never get another BIG or Pac cd unless its in its original form with original production. I'll take a accapella Pac album over some sh*t where EM is producing the track and fu*king wit his voice having him shout out Shady and whack a.ss D12. That sh*t is disrespectful IMO.

The cd has some hot tracks and is something to bump in the car, but with recycled rhymes you cant help but feel this was done just for the money. This sh*t will probally outsell anything else Bad Boy could come out wit.

Diddy gave Black Rob no type of support on his latest joint, and hes alive. But hes hyping this sh*t up like crazy. Im starting to hate diddy. n*gga been talking real greazy recently too. His dumbass talking about n*ggas dont know what beef is, like he thugged out or some sh*t.

I give this sh*t 3/3.5. Its tight enough to pick up from the store, but I dont wanna support Diddys greedy a.ss. If all the proceeds were going to like Hurricane Katrina,then maybe Id cop it.

Oh yeah, Im glad EM retired. His flow and verse was straight garbage on the album. He's been steadily falling off.

Last edited by thegod; 12-05-2005 at 09:52 PM..

12-05-2005, 09:49 PM         #36
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
itzz wack but all biggies albums done been wack to me. i doubt it will even go gold...the n*gga aint pac people want buy his after life stuff like pac.

13 years ago '05        #37
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,288 | Props total: 2544 2544
 thegod said
Word. I just played the track and was like, WTF, where the fu*k is biggie. I see the song ending in 2 min 33 sec, and im like, the track is running out and I aint here BIG or Jim. Capo just talks in the begining.

Why call the album duets if fu*king Big aint even on some tracks?

B.I.G. aint have tracks like Pac where n*gga had hundreds of records where when they do these dumbass albums, atleast we can maybe here some new verses.

Diddy needs to give this sh*t a rest. Hes gone. Stop tryin to ryde is a.ss forever. Dont he got enough money. B.I.G. fans dont want this sh*t. I wish i never get another BIG or Pac cd unless its in its original form with original production. I'll take a accapella Pac album over some sh*t where EM is producing the track and fu*king wit his voice having him shout out Shady and whack a.ss D12. That sh*t is disrespectful IMO.

The cd has some hot tracks and is something to bump in the car, but with recycled rhymes you cant help but feel this was done just for the money. This sh*t will probally outsell anything else Bad Boy could come out wit.

Diddy gave Black Rob no type of support on his latest joint, and hes alive. But hes hyping this sh*t up like crazy. Im starting to hate diddy. n*gga been talking real greazy recently too. His dumbass talking about n*ggas dont know what beef is, like he thugged out or some sh*t.

I give this sh*t 3/3.5. Its tight enough to pick up from the store, but I dont wanna support Diddys greedy a.ss. If all the proceeds were going to like Hurricane Katrina,then maybe Id cop it.

Oh yeah, Im glad EM retired. His flow and verse was straight garbage on the album. He's been steadily falling off.
real talk

12-05-2005, 10:17 PM         #38
MilesPrower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k...I didn't even know they were recycling Biggie's old sh*t..I thought it was unreleased material..

Puff's really sellin Big out...almost raping his grave..

13 years ago '04        #39
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
lol, its funny how somebody always finds a way to hate on Em. this is a biggie thread. lol. neway, he ain't retired, he's takin a break. he'll be back in a couple years so we all can hate some more.

by the way, if we're gonna talk sh*t on rappers not in this thread, juelz should retire, dude is wack. only thing savin him is his beats.

13 years ago '04        #40
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 130 130
this aint dat bad like i had thought it was goin 2 be

13 years ago '04        #41
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,314 | Props total: 14 14
fu*k eminem's verse, wack a.ss ??????

4 mics tho

13 years ago '04        #42
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 686 686
this album is a pure disgrace to the legacy and legend of Biggie. puff just needs to stop and let the man rest. most of the people on here are not even on Biggie's level except for nas, jay and a few others. to put jim jones, nelly, slim thug and juelz on a song with Big is blasphemy.

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 12-06-2005 at 11:56 AM..

12-06-2005, 04:15 AM         #43
B-B-Style 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one

12-06-2005, 04:44 AM         #44
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said
this album is a pure disgrace to the legacy and legend of Biggie. puff just needs to stop and let the man rest. most of the people on here are not even on Biggie's level except for nad, jay and a few others. to put jim jones, nelly, slim thug and juelz on a song with Big is blasphemy.

all pac albums that were released after his death >>> duets
the productions of all these unreleased pac albums (maybe not LTTG) are perfectly fittin' the vocals of pac. plus the most part of the unreleased pac songs were all really raw and bootleg and some not really got produced or even completed the production.....

NOW in case of BIG...MAAAAaaN!!! U CAN'T TAKE SOME OF THE ILLEST VERSES IN RAP AND RECYCLE THEM...every1 knows the originals which are classics and destroy them.....1st BIGs Vocals don't even fit most of them beats sometimes...listen to HOLD YA HEAD...WFT......
or 1970 SUMTHIN'.....listen to "RESPECT" on READY TO DIE
when the beat starts u be like DAAAAaaaaaMN!!!! the respect beat is so bangin it could tear down a building...this feelin' none of these tracks got
EXCEPT that "WHAT YOU WANT" Track...that sh*t is sick....Unreleased Big Vocals his ill Flow...Jay k!llin' it Big k!llin' it and the beat is ON POINT!!!!
"LIVING IN PAIN" is better then the version Bad Boy produced for Big's 1999 album BORN AGAIN with Joe Hooker on the chorus, which didn't make the album...But The ORIGINAL VERSION features TUPAC/BIGGIE/BIG STRETCH
and that beat was grimey one of the darkest beats ever...i don't really know if there is a CDQ version of that track cause the version i always heard is really raw....but the living in pain is ok...mary & nas doin' good on that one.
Hustler's Story & Just A Memory is nice too....
but most people, people who are now over 21/22 (like me) who listened to big while he was alive can't listen to that sh*t.
this album is a disgrace to big and his 2 masterpieces "ready to die" & "life after death"

i gave it 1 mic...
living in pain, hustler's story, just a memory are ok but nothing more
WHAT YA WANT couldn't save this album....even tho i say its the best or 1 of the best rap songs of the years....bigs & jays flows are on another level...
plus where are THE LOX, JUNIOR MAFIA, LIL KIM, 112 ?????

i really really hope its the final chapter...

NOTORIOUS B.I.G - DUETS :thumbsdow

Last edited by ~WB~HStL~; 12-06-2005 at 04:55 AM..

12-06-2005, 05:01 AM         #45
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On first tracks only really good tracks are: Watchu Want (Jay murders it), Living in Pain, Just a Memory, Get Your Grind On (beat actually kinda sounds like somethin biggie woulda rhymed on), and I like 1970 somethin.

12-06-2005, 05:02 AM         #46
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On first listen only really good tracks are: Watchu Want (Jay murders it), Living in Pain, Just a Memory, Get Your Grind On (beat actually kinda sounds like somethin biggie woulda rhymed on), and 1970 Somethin (IMO).

Last edited by cpgza14; 12-06-2005 at 05:03 AM..

12-06-2005, 05:11 AM         #47
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said
itzz wack but all biggies albums done been wack to me. i doubt it will even go gold...the n*gga aint pac people want buy his after life stuff like pac.
you're just a hater if you gonna try to say that Ready to Die and Life After death were both wack. Two of the best albums in hip-hop history.

13 years ago '04        #48
siqone 
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 2 2
this sh*t is actually better than i thought it would be....4/5

12-06-2005, 06:49 AM         #49
bigjay89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look lik it gonna be hot.

13 years ago '04        #50
Kristyle 
space
space
space
$497 | Props total: 0 0
def. 5 classic

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL BREAKING: Giants trading Eli Apple to New Orleans Saints
98 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WOW SHOTS FIRED!! KATT WILLIAMS GOING AT KEVIN HART NECK!!!!!!! (On hi..
50 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
28 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Rule Changes Lead To Offensive Explosion League Wide
41 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
13 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Vladtv interview that led to AR-AB downfall.....
21 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Curren$y has a baby jet on the way
56 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
6 comments
36 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA YOOO KHABIB REALLY REALLY STUDIED CONOR MCGREGOR before the FIGHT :mjwow:
18 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Derozan for Kawhi = Both Teams Won?
36 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside why Joe dressed like a gay Kung Loa?
47 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron looked washed up
17 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Study on race bias in law enforcement has surprising results.
33 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 NFL So It Begins , Reports From Giants Camp Say More Changes To Come
8 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Breaking: Trump to forgo presidential duties and hold two ral..
39 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spences Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
45 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yooooo... is the the worst back tat ever?
13 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What Is The General Cost Of Living In Ghana?
4 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pawg shortney.slays
24 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Red Dead 2 Map
9 comments
3 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigCliff
Obadiah1Verse18
iswerve
ElevateOne
G.W.
Hakim Cobain
TheLastNonEarth
Villuminati
br82186
Proffesor X
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
g0dfather
two-face
PrinceDreSON
Rule 336
HiShinUnit
trapclassics
Proffesor X
Esco300YMCMB
OG Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
online now  51
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
233 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
195 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
140 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
133 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
45 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Whats The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
242 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy