Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #161
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3651 3651
 uncfan888 said:
keyword being "active"...how many does Dean Smith have? i'll give u a hint..it's what Coach K has plus 1
one now how long you think its gon take to surpass that, then where will he be Its safe to say he will be number 1 in that category too. He already has more wins in the NCCA tournament than Smith and he did it in 6 less seasons.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-08-2005 at 10:03 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #162
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
alright man, but like i said..i'm done with this thread, i'll be back after Texas puts the hurt on duke
 12 years ago '04        #163
cmeadows 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 1 1
the way i see it is, last year unc strggled a little in the beginning of the season much like duke is now and when you have a team with a lot of talent, it sometimes takes a while to play together and gel together. i don't think duke is falling short of everyone's expectations because we are still winning. at the end of the season when people look at the schedule's results, you will see a w by the vt game not an asterik because of a 45 footer. i hope dawkins takes over after k leaves and he may not do too well, only time will tell. duke and carolina is the biggest rivalry in all of sports and maryland has gotten the best of us the past couple of years but that in no way makes this rivalry more important than that of us and unc. all real duke fans and everyone else outside of college park knows that. . .and finally, i really think duke will beat texas on saturday but if they don't win, at least i will know that we got beat by a really good team. no one can deny that duke is a pretty good team this year, if so, they have not been watching college basketball too long. . .(and carolina is a lot better than i thought they would be this year)

Last edited by cmeadows; 12-09-2005 at 01:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #164
cmeadows 
space
space
^^^ sorry for any typos, i'm working on a research proposal and its kicking my a.ss. . .
 12-09-2005, 01:50 PM         #165
patjc23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real Maryland fans know Duke-UNC is a historical rivalry, and have never claimed
Terrapins-Blue Devils was a bigger one

btw them Heels are waay better than everybody thought, props to them...
Tyler Hansbrough and Bobby Frasor > Josh McRoberts and Greg Paulus
 12 years ago '05        #166
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3651 3651
 cmeadows said:
the way i see it is, last year unc strggled a little in the beginning of the season much like duke is now and when you have a team with a lot of talent, it sometimes takes a while to play together and gel together. i don't think duke is falling short of everyone's expectations because we are still winning. at the end of the season when people look at the schedule's results, you will see a w by the vt game not an asterik because of a 45 footer. i hope dawkins takes over after k leaves and he may not do too well, only time will tell. duke and carolina is the biggest rivalry in all of sports and maryland has gotten the best of us the past couple of years but that in no way makes this rivalry more important than that of us and unc. all real duke fans and everyone else outside of college park knows that. . .and finally, i really think duke will beat texas on saturday but if they don't win, at least i will know that we got beat by a really good team. no one can deny that duke is a pretty good team this year, if so, they have not been watching college basketball too long. . .(and carolina is a lot better than i thought they would be this year)
Yep and to correct you on what i was referring to as far as the rivalry go, i was saying that since 2000 Duke and Maryland has been the bigger rivalry when it comes to wins and loses. Again since 2000 Duke is 12-3 against UNC and 9-7 against Maryland. Thats a huge difference. The UNC rivalry is the emotional rivalry at this point, but Maryland has been the bigger threat over these past years and aint no denying that. We lost to them twice last year and i cant even remember the last time Duke lost to a team twice in the same year.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-09-2005 at 04:11 PM..
 12-09-2005, 04:02 PM         #167
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when mcroberts actually starts scoring and nelson gets back and scores and meli hits his three and dockery Ding up ppl OMG bball is in for it. mcroberts WILL BE NICE by the end of the yr
 12-09-2005, 06:26 PM         #168
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcroberts is nice, he just needs to be more aggressive on offense.Honeslty one flaw I see with Duke right now is that their letting teams hang around in the half half, their not playing outstanding defense.But it's early, and when the pieces fall together, which they will, their poised for a great year.Tomorrows game will be a huge test for this team, I can see it being a 3 point game, but the only way theyll win the game is if JJ has atleast 25 points.Should be a great game though.
 12 years ago '04        #169
cmeadows 
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Yep and to correct you on what i was referring to as far as the rivalry go, i was saying that since 2000 Duke and Maryland has been the bigger rivalry when it comes to wins and loses. Again since 2000 Duke is 12-3 against UNC and 9-7 against Maryland. Thats a huge difference. The UNC rivalry is the emotional rivalry at this point, but Maryland has been the bigger threat over these past years and aint no denying that. We lost to them twice last year and i cant even remember the last time Duke lost to a team twice in the same year.
you are very right cuz. . .peace
 12 years ago '04        #170
cmeadows 
space
space
 patjc23 said:
real Maryland fans know Duke-UNC is a historical rivalry, and have never claimed
Terrapins-Blue Devils was a bigger one

btw them Heels are waay better than everybody thought, props to them...
Tyler Hansbrough and Bobby Frasor > Josh McRoberts and Greg Paulus
i don't think that hansbrough is better than mcroberts but since he is the only threat inside that carolina has, his numbers are going to look a lot better than mcroberts. with that said, i do not think he is better and as far as frasor and paulus goes, it is too early in the season to say that either are better than the other. both have played well thus far cuz. . .
 12 years ago '04        #171
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
where are the duke haters at now
talk that sh*t now. hahahahahaha
 12-10-2005, 02:22 PM         #172
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
where are the duke haters at now
talk that sh*t now. hahahahahaha
Homie I'm still here & you're still from Nevada.
Rep your own team.

But JJ Red!ck > anyother shooter in the country
 12 years ago '04        #173
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
Homie I'm still here & you're still from Nevada.
Rep your own team.

But JJ Red!ck > anyother shooter in the country
nevada??? homie im originally from the carolinas
get cha mind right
NVA = Virginia

Last edited by Javon23; 12-10-2005 at 02:29 PM..
 12-10-2005, 02:34 PM         #174
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sit down haters, Duke still #1, J.J. Red!ck > your favorite player.
 12-10-2005, 02:35 PM         #175
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
nevada??? homie im originally from the carolinas
get cha mind right
NVA = Virginia
lmao why didnt you say something a month ago?

I been asking you forever

but yo, on the real Duke shut me up...
 12 years ago '05        #176
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Duke caught them n*ggaz
 12 years ago '04        #177
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
lmao why didnt you say something a month ago?

I been asking you forever

but yo, on the real Duke shut me up...
oh my bad. yeh im originally from South Carolina
born in Columbia, lived in Charleston
finished HS in VA
 12 years ago '05        #178
boybunn 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 0 0
good thread
 12 years ago '04        #179
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
no more negative statements about Duke from me...

in fact, if i see another Duke thread... :banghead:
 12-10-2005, 08:30 PM         #180
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
no more negative statements about Duke from me...

in fact, if i see another Duke thread... :banghead:
lmao me too.
I am not looking forward to the last game of the year when unc plays in Duke.
Image, its senior night in Cameron and its the very last game EVER for JJ,Shelden & Dockery & the #1 team in the country is playing the defending national champions and their biggest rival.

Last edited by sebastian; 12-10-2005 at 08:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago