lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-08-2005, 05:51 PM         #121
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sebastian kid im starting to think watches duke for than unc. hey sabestian tell me Duke's team stats, indiv stats, all the players personal info, and what they like to do for fun. Lets say duke wins sat. what thread u gonna start next? u got a couple days to figure that one out. Aldridge is good as far as Gibson "aka turnover king" no need to worry about him. He'll beat himself
 12-08-2005, 07:10 PM         #122
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
this sebastian kid im starting to think watches duke for than unc. hey sabestian tell me Duke's team stats, indiv stats, all the players personal info, and what they like to do for fun. Lets say duke wins sat. what thread u gonna start next? u got a couple days to figure that one out. Aldridge is good as far as Gibson "aka turnover king" no need to worry about him. He'll beat himself
lmao @ you

Gibson > Any guard ever to come out of Duke

Dont worry Duke wont win & believe me if they do somehow pull it out and win I'll be here to take my licks.
Dont be a pu**y, you do the same.

Yo in fact, lets make a bet.
Since we are both so sure.

Loser has to use the winners choice avy for a week.

Bet?
 12 years ago '05        #123
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
 sebastian said:
lmao @ you

It must suck to have dominated the rivalry but you still have as many championships as unc does in the 00's

Oh & congrats on "your"(I use that lightly because we know where your from) dominating the last 5 years, MY team has been dominating the last 55 & has started that trend again.
lol yall stopped dominating win Coach K took over Duke. Ask Dean Smith why he retired. Cuz he couldnt beat Duke anymore. Duke was dominating him when he decided to retire in the 90's. Duke was the team of the 90's and they dominated North Carolina in that era too. So even if we go back 15 years, yall are still getting dominated by us. Sure we can go back 55 years, but yo a.ss wasnt even born then, you didnt watch a single game in the 50's 60's or 70's. @ you being mad cuz since 2000 yall been getting handled by us 12-3. One of those games we beat yall by 47 points. :wow: Mean while we have been in dog f!ghts with a real rivalry in Maryland. But North Carolina? Nah dog you need to come off that sh*t.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-08-2005 at 07:53 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #124
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Chuck_Remixed said:
lol yall stopped dominating win Coach K took over Duke. Ask Dean Smith why he retired. Cuz he couldnt beat Duke anymore. Duke was dominating him when he decided to retire in the 90's. Duke was the team of the 90's and they dominated North Carolina in that era too. So even if we go back 15 years, yall are still getting dominated by us. Sure we can go back 55 years, but yo a.ss wasnt even born then, you didnt watch a single game in the 50's 60's or 70's. @ you being mad cuz since 2000 yall been getting handled by us 12-3. One of those games we beat yall by 47 points. :wow: Mean while we have been in dog f!ghts with a real rivalry in Maryland. But North Carolina? Nah dog you need to come off that sh*t.
u should be banned from watchin college basketball ever again if u honestly feel that duke/maryland is a bigger rivalry than carolina/duke
 12-08-2005, 08:00 PM         #125
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao I'm shutting this thread down.
How can you comeback to this, these are cold hard facts.
Say something else.

Chuck_Remixed said:
lol yall stopped dominating win Coach K took over Duke. Ask Dean Smith why he retired.
Coach K won 14 games against Dean Smith and lost 24 to Coach Smith.

Chuck_Remixed said:
Duke was dominating him when he decided to retire in the 90's. Duke was the team of the 90's and they dominated North Carolina in that era too.
Dean Smith Vs. Duke in the 1990's
12-6

Coach K Vs. UNC in the 1990's
10-12

lmao you stupid fu*k, Duke didnt even start winning against UNC until 98

lmao @ your knowledge of this rivalry

These are cold hard facts, wtf can you say?

Last edited by sebastian; 12-08-2005 at 08:00 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #126
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 sebastian said:
lmao I'm shutting this thread down.
How can you comeback to this, these are cold hard facts.
Say something else.

Coach K won 14 games against Dean Smith and lost 24 to Coach Smith.

Dean Smith Vs. Duke in the 1990's
12-6

Coach K Vs. UNC in the 1990's
10-12

lmao you stupid fu*k, Duke didnt even start winning against UNC until 98

lmao @ your knowledge of this rivalry

These are cold hard facts, wtf can you say?
hahahaha. so much for his argument. he's just gonna come back and say "well duke's still better" or somethin stupid
 12 years ago '05        #127
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
u should be banned from watchin college basketball ever again if u honestly feel that duke/maryland is a bigger rivalry than carolina/duke
lol at you not reading my past quotes, i said earlier its more of a rivalry based on wins and loses. And yes in since 2000, the Maryland has been more intense cause almost all the games were super close, Duke has flatout blown North Carolina out the water in alot of those games since 2000. Just look at the crowd difference when Duke goes Maryland compared to them going to North Carolina, right now Maryland fans got that sh*t on lock and provided a bigger home court advantage when Duke comes there more than North Carolina. The whole North Carolina/Duke rivalry is based on when Coach K showed up a camron indoor. So the North Carolina/Duke rivalry has more tradition based on past history a long time ago, but not since 2000, its been Maryland all the way. Like i said its 9-7 with Maryland and 12-3 with Carolina with alot of those games being blowouts with yall.
 12-08-2005, 08:11 PM         #128
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
lol at you not reading my past quotes, i said earlier its more of a rivalry based on wins and loses. And yes in since 2000, the Maryland has been more intense cause almost all the games were super close, Duke has flatout blown North Carolina out the water in alot of those games since 2000. Just look at the crowd difference when Duke goes Maryland compared to them going to North Carolina, right now Maryland fans got that sh*t on lock and provided a bigger home court advantage when Duke comes there more than North Carolina. The whole North Carolina/Duke rivalry is based on when Coach K showed up a camron indoor. So the North Carolina/Duke rivalry has more tradition based on past history a long time ago, but not since 2000, its been Maryland all the way. Like i said its 9-7 with Maryland and 12-3 with Carolina with alot of those games being blowouts with yall.
You stay looking stupid.

The last 3-4 games between the teams came down to the last possesion.
And before that UNC split with Duke in Dohertys last season

1.) Chris Duhon made the driving reverse layup as time expired
2.) Felton went by Ewing and threw it away as time expired
3.) Marvin Williams hit the game winner as time expired.

You need to stop.
 12 years ago '04        #129
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
oh and coach k passed dean smith in games won.

yu maad??????????
shows how much you know...

#1. Dean Smith- 36 years coaching.. record 879-254 (winning %-.776)
#20. Coach K- 30 years coaching.. record 729-246 (winning %-.746)

so Dean Smith right now is up by 160 wins..and had only 8 more losses.
 12-08-2005, 08:13 PM         #130
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
shows how much you know...

#1. Dean Smith- 36 years coaching.. record 879-254 (winning %-.776)
#20. Coach K- 30 years coaching.. record 729-246 (winning %-.746)

so Dean Smith right now is up by 160 wins..and had only 8 more losses.
lmao I was about to say the same thing

Bobby Knight is the closest and he has a couple more years to go
 12 years ago '04        #131
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
ok..question. how do u feel that Duke will do once Coach K decides to step down? they will go through a transition period just like we did. now that we got Roy Williams, everything will be golden until he decides to leave
 12-08-2005, 08:16 PM         #132
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Random Quote:

Matt Doherty(during a timeout in Cameron): Duke still has the ugliest cheerleaders

12 years ago '05        #133
space
space
One of the obvious reasons for the downfall of the rivalry is Duke's recent dominance of North Carolina. Duke has won 11 of the last 12 games, including a 21.2-point average margin of victory over the last five times the two ACC rivals clashed. Just last night, nationally ranked No. 9 Duke knocked off North Carolina 83-74.

The rivalry may only seem to have taken a hit because of the recent ascension of the rivalry between Duke and Maryland. In 2001, Duke and Maryland played four exceptional games that allowed their grudge matches to eclipse the tradition rivalry. Despite the fact that Duke and North Carolina split the ACC regular season championship and battled for the ACC tournament title in 2001, nothing could compare to the Duke-Maryland games from that year.

^^^and that trend continued cuz its now 9-7 Duke with Maryland since 2000, But 12-3 against North Carolina in that span. Yes 3 of the last 4 games been close but in that span we've beat yall by as much as 47. Come off it, Maryland got the real rivalry with the wins and loses now. Yall the emotional past history rivalry. Maryland is now as wins and loses since 2000.

^^^^thats my source and this article was made in 03. Yall are no longer a rivalry when it comes to wins and loses like Maryland is, u mad?
 12-08-2005, 08:34 PM         #134
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh I see you are reference the good old Yale Daily News

Facts where put in front of your face and you had to dig up some random article from a random paper.

Guess you got us

But yo, Duke & Maryland is a great rivalry.
But its nothing like Duke & unc, and the Rivalry isnt just about the games on the court.
Its the fact the schools are 8 miles apart & compete intensily for bragging rights whenever competition is involved.
It might be academics,enrollment,ping pong,soccer(Nevermind UNC is a soccer dynasty),Basketball, etc....

Last edited by sebastian; 12-08-2005 at 08:35 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #135
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
One of the obvious reasons for the downfall of the rivalry is Duke's recent dominance of North Carolina. Duke has won 11 of the last 12 games, including a 21.2-point average margin of victory over the last five times the two ACC rivals clashed. Just last night, nationally ranked No. 9 Duke knocked off North Carolina 83-74.

The rivalry may only seem to have taken a hit because of the recent ascension of the rivalry between Duke and Maryland. In 2001, Duke and Maryland played four exceptional games that allowed their grudge matches to eclipse the tradition rivalry. Despite the fact that Duke and North Carolina split the ACC regular season championship and battled for the ACC tournament title in 2001, nothing could compare to the Duke-Maryland games from that year.

^^^and that trend continued cuz its now 9-7 Duke with Maryland since 2000, But 12-3 against North Carolina in that span. Yes 3 of the last 4 games been close but in that span we've beat yall by as much as 47. Come off it, Maryland got the real rivalry with the wins and loses now. Yall the emotional past history rivalry. Maryland is now as wins and loses since 2000.

[WEBSITE LINK]
^^^^thats my source and this article was made in 03. Yall are no longer a rivalry when it comes to wins and loses like Maryland is, u mad?
no one's mad.. you seem to be avoiding when Sebation corrected your mistakes about "Coach K owning Dean Smith"..but you're from HTown so i will go ahead and clue u in on this...there is nothing, NOTHING, that any article can say that will make diehard Tarheel fans and diehard Duke fans regard Duke/Maryland as a bigger rivalry than Duke/Carolina. wins and losses don't define a rivalry. Carolina owns the series advantage over Duke which means that at one moment Carolina also had won considerably more games in the matchup than Duke. so the win/loss thing is irrelevant
 12 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 sebastian said:
Oh I see you are reference the good old Yale Daily News

Facts where put in front of your face and you had to dig up some random article from a random paper.

Guess you got us

But yo, Duke & Maryland is a great rivalry.
But its nothing like Duke & Maryland, and the Rivalry isnt just about the games on the court.
Its the fact the schools are 8 miles apart & compete intensily for bragging rights whenever competition is involved.
It might be academics,enrollment,ping pong,soccer(Nevermind UNC is a soccer dynasty),Basketball, etc....
facts, i provided facts Duke 12-3 vs Carolina since 2000. Fact. Since 1990 Duke has won ACC regular season title 10 times :wow: Since 1990. Duke has won 9 ACC tournaments since 1990 :wow: Damn out of a 15 year spand Thats rediculous domination of a conference. They've gon to the Championship game 5 times out of those 15 years. Duke dominated the 90's and so far the 00's. So you wonder why everybodies jealousy of us, especially North Carolina. How many ACC regular season titles and ACC tournament titles yall won in that time span? Come on be realistic here.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-08-2005 at 09:04 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #137
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
...still waiting for u to tell me how u think duke will do once Coach K leaves...
 12-08-2005, 09:09 PM         #138
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
facts, i provided facts Duke 12-3 vs Carolina since 2000. Fact. Since 1990 Duke has won ACC regular season title 10 times :wow: Since 1990. Duke has won 9 ACC tournaments since 1990 :wow: Damn out of a 15 year spand Thats rediculous domination of a conference. They've gon to the Championship game 5 times out of those 15 years. Duke dominated the 90's and so far the 00's. So you wonder why everybodies jealousy of us, especially North Carolina. How many ACC regular season titles and ACC tournament titles yall won in that time span? Come on be realistic here.

[WEBSITE LINK]
Rivalry Record in the 1990's
UNC won 14 games against Duke.
Duke won 10 games against UNC.

How They Did in the 90's
-Duke has a 77% Winning Percentage.
-UNC has also has a 77% Winning Percentage.
-Both teams won 5 ACC Championships
-Both teams also went to the Final 4 fives times.
-Duke won 2 NCAA Championships
-UNC won 1 NCAA Championship.

The only thing Duke has on UNC is 1 more championship in the 90's.

So the only way you can say Duke even won the 90's is because of the # of championships Duke has over UNC(1 more).

And if you go by that logic, then UNC is just as good as Duke is in the 00's

Oops.

Last edited by sebastian; 12-08-2005 at 09:10 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #139
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
...still waiting for u to tell me how u think duke will do once Coach K leaves...
Wow who do you think is going to be in line? Who you think does most of his recruiting? Johnny Dawkins and everybody knows who he is, he could have been gotten a head coaching job anywhere else but he has chosen to stay because he is the successor to Coach K. Do will be fine win Coach K leaves unlike what happened in North Carolina, they didnt even have the a.ssitant coach with the rep and knowledge that Dawkins has. Again i provided the facts, Duke has dominated the sh*t out of college basketball since the 90's. No wonder why everybody hates us and not North Carolina. The only span of dominance that cane be match and surpassed by us is the Wooden era of dominance, which that will never be done by a team ever again because of the competition level now.
 12 years ago '04        #140
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Wow who do you think is going to be in line? Who you think does most of his recruiting? Johnny Dawkins and everybody knows who he is, he could have been gotten a head coaching job anywhere else but he has chosen to stay because he is the successor to Coach K. Do will be fine win Coach K leaves unlike what happened in North Carolina, they didnt even have the a.ssitant coach with the rep and knowledge that Dawkins has. Again i provided the facts, Duke has dominated the sh*t out of college basketball since the 90's. No wonder why everybody hates us and not North Carolina. The only span of dominance that cane be match and surpassed by us is the Wooden era of dominance, which that will never be done by a team ever again because of the competition level now.
alright..enjoy your "dominance".. just let me know when your team catches up to my team in all-time wins.

UNC- Defending National Champs!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy