lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Javon23 said:
let me educate you lil one
Duke now 8-0 = 8-0 start the last 5 out of 6 years
#1 in the nation

UNC struggling right now against a no name school at home. muhahahahah
yeah..u should know about struggling...Drexel, VTech, and that school you played tonight..that game was much closer than it should've been
 12 years ago '04        #102
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 KillaCam2939 said:
Duke > UNC, 1 > 24...8-0, can't fu*k with Duke.
UNC's legacy > Duke's Legacy

UNC defending NATIONAL champions > Duke defending ACC champions
 12 years ago '04        #103
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
again i say Duke 8-0
UNC/SLU 29-29 tie game and yall at home
hahahahahahahahah
 12 years ago '04        #104
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
again i say Duke 8-0
UNC/SLU 29-29 tie game and yall at home
hahahahahahahahah
i don't understand why you're laughing? i must miss the joke. i thought your team was the #1 team in the country and supposed to be blowing people out instead of barely winning games on last second half court shots AT HOME...maybe i'm wrong about that.

holla at me after texas mops the floor with your team this weekend

Last edited by uncfan888; 12-07-2005 at 09:04 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #105
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
i'm out of this thread. i'll let u go ahead and have the last word. just remember if your team doesn't win the championship, they failed. if my team makes the tournament, they exceeded expectations.
 12-07-2005, 09:19 PM         #106
mlw333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
^^ why do u care soo much? all because UNC isnt gonna do anything this year?
fu&k duke and anyone who a.ssaciates themselves with duke and i'm not a unc fan. there should have been 1 second left not 1.6 but duke muse cheat to when cause that pollack wont play anyone on the road or neutral court
 12 years ago '04        #107
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 mlw333 said:
fu&k duke and anyone who a.ssaciates themselves with duke and i'm not a unc fan. there should have been 1 second left not 1.6 but duke muse cheat to when cause that pollack wont play anyone on the road or neutral court
stop bi*chin youngin. even with 1.0 seconds left the shot still woulda been good
give dockery credit for hittin the half court shot
 12-07-2005, 09:41 PM         #108
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey duke fans RELAX unc preparing for that DIVISION 2 tourny later in the season. Look at that schedule. LOL at ppl saying UNC exceeding expectations was they suppose to win 7 or 8 games or something?? Hell they play about 15 cupcakes thats 15 wins. WHOA they beat kentucky who only RANKED that high preseason cause PPL thought MORRIS was gonna play. Last at Drexel unc dont wont it them, and VT will beat unc. Duke get use to this if unc keeps winning "they are exceeding expectations, but if they start losing it's THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO" thats gonna be the excuse now
 12-07-2005, 09:44 PM         #109
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke fans dont talk sh*t we're good every yr
 12-07-2005, 09:45 PM         #110
patjc23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits for Texas to stomp on the Devils*

:applause:
 12 years ago '05        #111
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3585 3585
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Duke fans dont talk sh*t we're good every yr
Yeah we expect to win night in and night out. We dont have to make 1514524242 threads and sh*t when we win. Everytime we lose, its top news, if we have a close game, its top news. Threads get made about duke on here cuz jealousy is a trend on boxden. When other teams lose, its no big deal, when Duke loses, its front page news. @ haters.
 12 years ago '04        #112
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Yeah we expect to win night in and night out. We dont have to make 1514524242 threads and sh*t when we win. Everytime we lose, its top news, if we have a close game, its top news. Threads get made about duke on here cuz jealousy is a trend on boxden. When other teams lose, its no big deal, when Duke loses, its front page news. @ haters.
realtalk
ThugLuv5450 speaking the truth too
Coach K Duke Program = Dynasty
 12-08-2005, 05:15 AM         #113
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
hey duke fans RELAX unc preparing for that DIVISION 2 tourny later in the season. Look at that schedule. LOL at ppl saying UNC exceeding expectations was they suppose to win 7 or 8 games or something?? Hell they play about 15 cupcakes thats 15 wins. WHOA they beat kentucky who only RANKED that high preseason cause PPL thought MORRIS was gonna play. Last at Drexel unc dont wont it them, and VT will beat unc. Duke get use to this if unc keeps winning "they are exceeding expectations, but if they start losing it's THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO" thats gonna be the excuse now
lmao that sounds so fu*king familiar...

Last year if Duke won its the greatest coaching job coach K ever had,the team was suprising everybody & they had so much heart.
But when they lost it was a lack of depth & they got to tired.

Get the fu*k out of hypocrite.

UNC has already played two top 12 teams & you gotta make excuses as to why those teams are ranked that high, just like a dookie lmao..

You barely beat an Indiana team who got beat by Indiana St the other day lmao
Barely beat Drexel whos 2 games under .500 lmao
Needed a miracle at home to beat VT lmao

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY

I swear to god.

Oh & according to espn, LaMarcus Aldridge is the frontrunner for the #1 pick next year.
Alrdige is 10x better than k!llingsworth too, lmao wtf will Shelden do then?
Gibson > Any Duke point guard + those pgs on the DUke coaching staff who werent good enough to go pro
lmao go ahead and start making excuses Duke

Yall mu'fu*king bandwagon fans need to rep your own colleges, like I said before NORTH CAROLINA DONT WANT YALL lmao

Last edited by sebastian; 12-08-2005 at 05:16 AM..
 12-08-2005, 05:17 AM         #114
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
You sound really upset.
Did you make an account here to vent your frustration?

Hop off the bandwagon.
 12 years ago '05        #115
space
space
 sebastian said:
You sound really upset.
Did you make an account here to vent your frustration?

Hop off the bandwagon.
Now your the one who sound upset. We dont have bandwagon, wtf is a bandwagon in relation to people repping their teams I thought a bandwagon is a cat that likes a team in spite cuz he hates another team. If thats the case, then that applies to you.lol. NORTH CAROLINA has the biggest bandwagon fans in the world, n*ggas really rep they sh*t cuz of the color of their uniforms and the fact the MJ went there and went on to become the greatest. Your upset at the fact the we have dominated yall the the last 10 years head to head. Let me school you, ima just let you in on this little rivalry the last five years. We know North Carolina has the overall lead if you want to back as far as the 50's or whatever, but in recent memory, Duke has waxed UNC's a.ss big time as far as wins in losses. The last five years( since 2000) Duke has beaten UNC 12 times. UNC has only beat Duke 3 times. Now many people still call it a rivalry but its not a rivalry as far as wins and losses go. Now Maryland and Duke, now thats a rivalry. Yall are just a joke to us.
 12 years ago '04        #116
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
Can you do some research for me?? I really want to know who won the last 3 games in the Duke/Maryland series. It's really frustrating me.
 12 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 OnTheReal said:
Can you do some research for me?? I really want to know who won the last 3 games in the Duke/Maryland series. It's really frustrating me.
Duke 9.......Maryland 7. Maryland beat Duke twice last year. And i cant remember the last time a team did that. Its safe to say thats a real rivalry too. Them games be close almost all the time. When Maryland plays at home against Duke, its close to a riot and sh*t. It can get bad. Yall already know about them with the fu*k Duke t-shirts and the cursing out of Duke players like Red!ck. Threateningto r*pe his sister and sh*t like that. Now thats a rivalry.They be throwing middle fingers and sh*t. I dont really look forward to the Carolina match up more than the Maryland game at Maryland.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-08-2005 at 09:04 AM..
 12-08-2005, 11:33 AM         #118
patjc23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill be @ the Duke game @ Comcast in Feb

we'll be sure to send Red!ck out properly and introduce McRoberts and Paulus to a real ACC environment :applause: :applause: :applause:

sebastian and uncfan888: yall are attempting to convey common sense to cornballs, its not going to work
 12-08-2005, 11:43 AM         #119
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Now your the one who sound upset. We dont have bandwagon, wtf is a bandwagon in relation to people repping their teams I thought a bandwagon is a cat that likes a team in spite cuz he hates another team. If thats the case, then that applies to you.lol. NORTH CAROLINA has the biggest bandwagon fans in the world, n*ggas really rep they sh*t cuz of the color of their uniforms and the fact the MJ went there and went on to become the greatest. Your upset at the fact the we have dominated yall the the last 10 years head to head. Let me school you, ima just let you in on this little rivalry the last five years. We know North Carolina has the overall lead if you want to back as far as the 50's or whatever, but in recent memory, Duke has waxed UNC's a.ss big time as far as wins in losses. The last five years( since 2000) Duke has beaten UNC 12 times. UNC has only beat Duke 3 times. Now many people still call it a rivalry but its not a rivalry as far as wins and losses go. Now Maryland and Duke, now thats a rivalry. Yall are just a joke to us.
lmao @ you

It must suck to have dominated the rivalry but you still have as many championships as unc does in the 00's

Oh & congrats on "your"(I use that lightly because we know where your from) dominating the last 5 years, MY team has been dominating the last 55 & has started that trend again.
 12-08-2005, 11:43 AM         #120
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patjc23 said:

sebastian and uncfan888: yall are attempting to convey common sense to cornballs, its not going to work
Basiclly
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy