Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Javon23 said:
let me go head and hurt your gay feelings
for the past 10 years or more Duke has been #1 some portion of the season.
Who has the best basketball program in the NCAA the past 15 years??? Duke
Duke has the most consistant top notch program in the Nation. Schools like UNC talent comes and goes. Duke had a nice squad and a chance to win it all every season. Coach K = best coach in college basketball right now
Coach K--------->4 UNC Coaches yall done went through trying to get on Duke's level. up till last season Duke had a 3 year or more consecutive winning streak of beating UNC..........
Duke has won the ACC Tourny 7 years straight..........

so i ask you WTF can you say about UNC that can compare to Dukes dominance. yeh go head and talk and dean smith, jordan yada yada yada. that went down a loooong time ago. oh and coach k passed dean smith in games won.

yu maad??????????
3 words. defending national champions :D

you mad?
 12 years ago '04        #82
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
St. Bonaventure Basketball > UNCs and Dukes
 12 years ago '04        #83
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
St. Bonaventure Basketball > UNCs and Dukes

haha..look who's back in the mix. the man reppin st. bonaventure
 12 years ago '04        #84
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
Duke is a good team but they are winning games against opponents they are supposed to murk by only a couple points...Uconn's gonna be so nice when Marcus Williams comes back...I expect no less than a National Championship this season...I can't wait too cuz we wile the fu*k out at this school...lol..
 12-05-2005, 07:52 PM         #85
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last time i checked we beat Memphis who JUMPED KENTUCKY after a LOSE TO DUKE. UNC lost to a SORRY ILLINOIS TEAMS and a kentucky team w/o MORRIS yea brag about that. Kentucky will lose another when they a non cup cake, and look at UNC schedule are they preparing for a run in the division 2 tourny?
 12 years ago '04        #86
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
last time i checked we beat Memphis who JUMPED KENTUCKY after a LOSE TO DUKE. UNC lost to a SORRY ILLINOIS TEAMS and a kentucky team w/o MORRIS yea brag about that. Kentucky will lose another when they a non cup cake, and look at UNC schedule are they preparing for a run in the division 2 tourny?
a sorry illinois team? yeah..i guess being ranked #15 in the country is sorry... being unranked like Vtech was is MUCH better :rolleyes:
 12-05-2005, 07:57 PM         #87
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U notice the trend here? Its all unc fans commenting and starting threads on duke, cause they cant stand to see duke succeed. Vt by one or 32 we're #1 U MAD? U see duke fans starting threads are they lost to ILL.? NO
 12 years ago '04        #88
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
U notice the trend here? Its all unc fans commenting and starting threads on duke, cause they cant stand to see duke succeed. Vt by one or 32 we're #1 U MAD? U see duke fans starting threads are they lost to ILL.? NO
that's because there are NO expectations for Carolina this year. all the Duke fans have been talkin so much sh*t about how they are the best team this year..Redd!ck even said if they don't win the championship, it's a wasted season. well the team doesn't look that good, and there are at least 3 other teams in the NCAA that can beat them.

and u dumbass, of course it's unc fans commenting about how sh*tty duke has looked. if it was UNC lookin sh*tty out there after everyone expected them to win it all, duke fans would be talkin sh*t about them.
 12-05-2005, 08:03 PM         #89
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is pointless now. It is too early in the season to say a team is weak, etc.

Come back when conference play is in full-swing.
 12 years ago '05        #90
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
I feel what you saying ThugLuv5450, but you gon have to expect this anytime Duke wins by 5 to 2 points, you will see a thread about it. Anytime they lose, you will see a thread bout it. Duke is the most hated basketball team in america, we all know this. So expect this type of stuff all the time. Notice my first post in here, i just said my piece on the matter and moved on cuz i know its a useless battle with cats on here, your going to get hate no matter what you say. So i dont even argue with them. Duke is Duke, and they will hate no matter what you say or what Duke does.
 12 years ago '04        #91
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
I feel what you saying ThugLuv5450, but you gon have to expect this anytime Duke wins by 5 to 2 points, you will see a thread about it. Anytime they lose, you will see a thread bout it. Duke is the most hated basketball team in america, we all know this. So expect this type of stuff all the time. Notice my first post in here, i just said my piece on the matter and moved on cuz i know its a useless battle with cats on here, your going to get hate no matter what you say. So i dont even argue with them. Duke is Duke, and they will hate no matter what you say or what Duke does.
the ONLY people that have the right to hate Duke are Carolina fans. Duke may be the "most hated" team in the country, but they also have the biggest bandwagon.
 12 years ago '05        #92
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
 uncfan888 said:
the ONLY people that have the right to hate Duke are Carolina fans. Duke may be the "most hated" team in the country, but they also have the biggest bandwagon.
Yeah that may be true, but most of college basketball fans that arent duke fans hate Duke, not just North Carolina fans. And Maryland at this point is just as a big of a rivalry than North Carolina based on the last 5 years.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-05-2005 at 08:14 PM..
 12-05-2005, 10:10 PM         #93
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saturday @ 1:30pm.

:)
 12 years ago '04        #94
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
Bonaventure BBall > UCONN, TExas, DUke, and UNC combine
 12 years ago '04        #95
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
lol UNC fans are really maad
sh*ts beyond funny.
lol at UNC fans paying more attention to Duke's
schedule than their own.
again i say worry about your own team

yall still can't beat this fact:
Duke Basketball------->most dominating program in college basketball the past 15 years.

ACC Champs 7 straight years.

no matter what we raise atleast 2 Banners every season
can UNC say the same??????

we already got one banner up winning the NIT Tourny last week.
 12 years ago '04        #96
cmeadows 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 1 1
i wouldn't say duke has the largest bandwagon because living in north carolina, all i have seen since carolina won the championships is carolina shirts and hats everywhere. there are a lot of people out there that claim to like duke but cannot name the starting lineup as i am sure all of the people and musicians sporting unc gear cannot either.
 12 years ago '04        #97
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
after doing some research Ohio State has the best class in the nation next season
they got Oden coming.
 12 years ago '04        #98
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
lol UNC fans are really maad
sh*ts beyond funny.
lol at UNC fans paying more attention to Duke's
schedule than their own.
again i say worry about your own team

yall still can't beat this fact:
Duke Basketball------->most dominating program in college basketball the past 15 years.

ACC Champs 7 straight years.

no matter what we raise atleast 2 Banners every season
can UNC say the same??????

we already got one banner up winning the NIT Tourny last week.
believe me..Carolina fans aren't mad. we have it great this year. we won the championship, our team is exceeding expectations, and Duke is not living up to theirs. it's all good in the world of Tarheel basketball.

and you still can't beat this fact:
Carolina has won more games than Duke and beaten Duke more times since the beginning
 12 years ago '04        #99
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
believe me..Carolina fans aren't mad. we have it great this year. we won the championship, our team is exceeding expectations, and Duke is not living up to theirs. it's all good in the world of Tarheel basketball.

and you still can't beat this fact:
Carolina has won more games than Duke and beaten Duke more times since the beginning
let me educate you lil one
Duke now 8-0 = 8-0 start the last 5 out of 6 years
#1 in the nation

UNC struggling right now against a no name school at home. muhahahahah
 12-07-2005, 08:37 PM         #100
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke > UNC, 1 > 24...8-0, can't fu*k with Duke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now