squad up!

lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
18 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #101
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
 Javon23 said
let me educate you lil one
Duke now 8-0 = 8-0 start the last 5 out of 6 years
#1 in the nation

UNC struggling right now against a no name school at home. muhahahahah
yeah..u should know about struggling...Drexel, VTech, and that school you played tonight..that game was much closer than it should've been

13 years ago '04        #102
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 KillaCam2939 said
Duke > UNC, 1 > 24...8-0, can't fu*k with Duke.
UNC's legacy > Duke's Legacy

UNC defending NATIONAL champions > Duke defending ACC champions

13 years ago '04        #103
Javon23 300 heat pts300
space
space
$49,972 | Props total: 17727 17727
again i say Duke 8-0
UNC/SLU 29-29 tie game and yall at home
hahahahahahahahah

13 years ago '04        #104
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said
again i say Duke 8-0
UNC/SLU 29-29 tie game and yall at home
hahahahahahahahah
i don't understand why you're laughing? i must miss the joke. i thought your team was the #1 team in the country and supposed to be blowing people out instead of barely winning games on last second half court shots AT HOME...maybe i'm wrong about that.

holla at me after texas mops the floor with your team this weekend

Last edited by uncfan888; 12-07-2005 at 08:04 PM..

13 years ago '04        #105
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
i'm out of this thread. i'll let u go ahead and have the last word. just remember if your team doesn't win the championship, they failed. if my team makes the tournament, they exceeded expectations.

12-07-2005, 08:19 PM         #106
mlw333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
^^ why do u care soo much? all because UNC isnt gonna do anything this year?
fu&k duke and anyone who a.ssaciates themselves with duke and i'm not a unc fan. there should have been 1 second left not 1.6 but duke muse cheat to when cause that pollack wont play anyone on the road or neutral court

13 years ago '04        #107
Javon23 300 heat pts300
space
space
 mlw333 said
fu&k duke and anyone who a.ssaciates themselves with duke and i'm not a unc fan. there should have been 1 second left not 1.6 but duke muse cheat to when cause that pollack wont play anyone on the road or neutral court
stop bi*chin youngin. even with 1.0 seconds left the shot still woulda been good
give dockery credit for hittin the half court shot

12-07-2005, 08:41 PM         #108
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey duke fans RELAX unc preparing for that DIVISION 2 tourny later in the season. Look at that schedule. LOL at ppl saying UNC exceeding expectations was they suppose to win 7 or 8 games or something?? Hell they play about 15 cupcakes thats 15 wins. WHOA they beat kentucky who only RANKED that high preseason cause PPL thought MORRIS was gonna play. Last at Drexel unc dont wont it them, and VT will beat unc. Duke get use to this if unc keeps winning "they are exceeding expectations, but if they start losing it's THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO" thats gonna be the excuse now

12-07-2005, 08:44 PM         #109
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke fans dont talk sh*t we're good every yr

12-07-2005, 08:45 PM         #110
patjc23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits for Texas to stomp on the Devils*

:applause:

13 years ago '05        #111
Chuck_Remixed 349 heat pts349
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 6606 6606
 ThugLuv5450 said
Duke fans dont talk sh*t we're good every yr
Yeah we expect to win night in and night out. We dont have to make 1514524242 threads and sh*t when we win. Everytime we lose, its top news, if we have a close game, its top news. Threads get made about duke on here cuz jealousy is a trend on boxden. When other teams lose, its no big deal, when Duke loses, its front page news. @ haters.

13 years ago '04        #112
Javon23 300 heat pts300
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said
Yeah we expect to win night in and night out. We dont have to make 1514524242 threads and sh*t when we win. Everytime we lose, its top news, if we have a close game, its top news. Threads get made about duke on here cuz jealousy is a trend on boxden. When other teams lose, its no big deal, when Duke loses, its front page news. @ haters.
realtalk
ThugLuv5450 speaking the truth too
Coach K Duke Program = Dynasty

12-08-2005, 04:15 AM         #113
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said
hey duke fans RELAX unc preparing for that DIVISION 2 tourny later in the season. Look at that schedule. LOL at ppl saying UNC exceeding expectations was they suppose to win 7 or 8 games or something?? Hell they play about 15 cupcakes thats 15 wins. WHOA they beat kentucky who only RANKED that high preseason cause PPL thought MORRIS was gonna play. Last at Drexel unc dont wont it them, and VT will beat unc. Duke get use to this if unc keeps winning "they are exceeding expectations, but if they start losing it's THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO" thats gonna be the excuse now
lmao that sounds so fu*king familiar...

Last year if Duke won its the greatest coaching job coach K ever had,the team was suprising everybody & they had so much heart.
But when they lost it was a lack of depth & they got to tired.

Get the fu*k out of hypocrite.

UNC has already played two top 12 teams & you gotta make excuses as to why those teams are ranked that high, just like a dookie lmao..

You barely beat an Indiana team who got beat by Indiana St the other day lmao
Barely beat Drexel whos 2 games under .500 lmao
Needed a miracle at home to beat VT lmao

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY

I swear to god.

Oh & according to espn, LaMarcus Aldridge is the frontrunner for the #1 pick next year.
Alrdige is 10x better than k!llingsworth too, lmao wtf will Shelden do then?
Gibson > Any Duke point guard + those pgs on the DUke coaching staff who werent good enough to go pro
lmao go ahead and start making excuses Duke

Yall mu'fu*king bandwagon fans need to rep your own colleges, like I said before NORTH CAROLINA DONT WANT YALL lmao

Last edited by sebastian; 12-08-2005 at 04:16 AM..

12-08-2005, 04:17 AM         #114
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said
You sound really upset.
Did you make an account here to vent your frustration?

Hop off the bandwagon.

13 years ago '05        #115
space
space
 sebastian said
You sound really upset.
Did you make an account here to vent your frustration?

Hop off the bandwagon.
Now your the one who sound upset. We dont have bandwagon, wtf is a bandwagon in relation to people repping their teams I thought a bandwagon is a cat that likes a team in spite cuz he hates another team. If thats the case, then that applies to you.lol. NORTH CAROLINA has the biggest bandwagon fans in the world, n*ggas really rep they sh*t cuz of the color of their uniforms and the fact the MJ went there and went on to become the greatest. Your upset at the fact the we have dominated yall the the last 10 years head to head. Let me school you, ima just let you in on this little rivalry the last five years. We know North Carolina has the overall lead if you want to back as far as the 50's or whatever, but in recent memory, Duke has waxed UNC's a.ss big time as far as wins in losses. The last five years( since 2000) Duke has beaten UNC 12 times. UNC has only beat Duke 3 times. Now many people still call it a rivalry but its not a rivalry as far as wins and losses go. Now Maryland and Duke, now thats a rivalry. Yall are just a joke to us.

13 years ago '04        #116
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 528 528
Can you do some research for me?? I really want to know who won the last 3 games in the Duke/Maryland series. It's really frustrating me.

13 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 OnTheReal said
Can you do some research for me?? I really want to know who won the last 3 games in the Duke/Maryland series. It's really frustrating me.
Duke 9.......Maryland 7. Maryland beat Duke twice last year. And i cant remember the last time a team did that. Its safe to say thats a real rivalry too. Them games be close almost all the time. When Maryland plays at home against Duke, its close to a riot and sh*t. It can get bad. Yall already know about them with the fu*k Duke t-shirts and the cursing out of Duke players like Red!ck. Threateningto r*pe his sister and sh*t like that. Now thats a rivalry.They be throwing middle fingers and sh*t. I dont really look forward to the Carolina match up more than the Maryland game at Maryland.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-08-2005 at 08:04 AM..

12-08-2005, 10:33 AM         #118
patjc23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill be @ the Duke game @ Comcast in Feb

we'll be sure to send Red!ck out properly and introduce McRoberts and Paulus to a real ACC environment :applause: :applause: :applause:

sebastian and uncfan888: yall are attempting to convey common sense to cornballs, its not going to work

12-08-2005, 10:43 AM         #119
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said
Now your the one who sound upset. We dont have bandwagon, wtf is a bandwagon in relation to people repping their teams I thought a bandwagon is a cat that likes a team in spite cuz he hates another team. If thats the case, then that applies to you.lol. NORTH CAROLINA has the biggest bandwagon fans in the world, n*ggas really rep they sh*t cuz of the color of their uniforms and the fact the MJ went there and went on to become the greatest. Your upset at the fact the we have dominated yall the the last 10 years head to head. Let me school you, ima just let you in on this little rivalry the last five years. We know North Carolina has the overall lead if you want to back as far as the 50's or whatever, but in recent memory, Duke has waxed UNC's a.ss big time as far as wins in losses. The last five years( since 2000) Duke has beaten UNC 12 times. UNC has only beat Duke 3 times. Now many people still call it a rivalry but its not a rivalry as far as wins and losses go. Now Maryland and Duke, now thats a rivalry. Yall are just a joke to us.
lmao @ you

It must suck to have dominated the rivalry but you still have as many championships as unc does in the 00's

Oh & congrats on "your"(I use that lightly because we know where your from) dominating the last 5 years, MY team has been dominating the last 55 & has started that trend again.

12-08-2005, 10:43 AM         #120
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patjc23 said

sebastian and uncfan888: yall are attempting to convey common sense to cornballs, its not going to work
Basiclly

12-08-2005, 04:51 PM         #121
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sebastian kid im starting to think watches duke for than unc. hey sabestian tell me Duke's team stats, indiv stats, all the players personal info, and what they like to do for fun. Lets say duke wins sat. what thread u gonna start next? u got a couple days to figure that one out. Aldridge is good as far as Gibson "aka turnover king" no need to worry about him. He'll beat himself

12-08-2005, 06:10 PM         #122
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said
this sebastian kid im starting to think watches duke for than unc. hey sabestian tell me Duke's team stats, indiv stats, all the players personal info, and what they like to do for fun. Lets say duke wins sat. what thread u gonna start next? u got a couple days to figure that one out. Aldridge is good as far as Gibson "aka turnover king" no need to worry about him. He'll beat himself
lmao @ you

Gibson > Any guard ever to come out of Duke

Dont worry Duke wont win & believe me if they do somehow pull it out and win I'll be here to take my licks.
Dont be a pu**y, you do the same.

Yo in fact, lets make a bet.
Since we are both so sure.

Loser has to use the winners choice avy for a week.

Bet?

13 years ago '05        #123
space
space
 sebastian said
lmao @ you

It must suck to have dominated the rivalry but you still have as many championships as unc does in the 00's

Oh & congrats on "your"(I use that lightly because we know where your from) dominating the last 5 years, MY team has been dominating the last 55 & has started that trend again.
lol yall stopped dominating win Coach K took over Duke. Ask Dean Smith why he retired. Cuz he couldnt beat Duke anymore. Duke was dominating him when he decided to retire in the 90's. Duke was the team of the 90's and they dominated North Carolina in that era too. So even if we go back 15 years, yall are still getting dominated by us. Sure we can go back 55 years, but yo a.ss wasnt even born then, you didnt watch a single game in the 50's 60's or 70's. @ you being mad cuz since 2000 yall been getting handled by us 12-3. One of those games we beat yall by 47 points. :wow: Mean while we have been in dog f!ghts with a real rivalry in Maryland. But North Carolina? Nah dog you need to come off that sh*t.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-08-2005 at 06:53 PM..

13 years ago '04        #124
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said
lol yall stopped dominating win Coach K took over Duke. Ask Dean Smith why he retired. Cuz he couldnt beat Duke anymore. Duke was dominating him when he decided to retire in the 90's. Duke was the team of the 90's and they dominated North Carolina in that era too. So even if we go back 15 years, yall are still getting dominated by us. Sure we can go back 55 years, but yo a.ss wasnt even born then, you didnt watch a single game in the 50's 60's or 70's. @ you being mad cuz since 2000 yall been getting handled by us 12-3. One of those games we beat yall by 47 points. :wow: Mean while we have been in dog f!ghts with a real rivalry in Maryland. But North Carolina? Nah dog you need to come off that sh*t.
u should be banned from watchin college basketball ever again if u honestly feel that duke/maryland is a bigger rivalry than carolina/duke

12-08-2005, 07:00 PM         #125
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao I'm shutting this thread down.
How can you comeback to this, these are cold hard facts.
Say something else.

Chuck_Remixed said
lol yall stopped dominating win Coach K took over Duke. Ask Dean Smith why he retired.
Coach K won 14 games against Dean Smith and lost 24 to Coach Smith.

Chuck_Remixed said
Duke was dominating him when he decided to retire in the 90's. Duke was the team of the 90's and they dominated North Carolina in that era too.
Dean Smith Vs. Duke in the 1990's
12-6

Coach K Vs. UNC in the 1990's
10-12

lmao you stupid fu*k, Duke didnt even start winning against UNC until 98

lmao @ your knowledge of this rivalry

These are cold hard facts, wtf can you say?

Last edited by sebastian; 12-08-2005 at 07:00 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Ain't Never Live My Life To Tryin' Be Famous!!!" - Pusha T
53 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Drake's baby mother selling some dope ass art on IG
16 comments
19 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
105 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside filipino bae 😍
18 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Internet Censorship Just Took Leap Forward, And Hardly Anyone Noticed
54 comments
15 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Nathan Peterman is a starting QB hmmm Colin Kaepernick
27 comments
16 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
No biodegradable ☣
46 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
60 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
23 comments
17 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Video inside Kanye West Gives Surprise Twitter Performance
4 comments
14 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Patriot fans throwing beer on Tyreek Hill...
114 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside These hoes so fake they faking camel t0es
35 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 15 - Elizabeth Warren lit b/c she got 1 gram of Indian coke runnin..
6 comments
20 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
95 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 15 - Man Wins World Championship Event in Womenís Cycling
3 comments
18 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
Josh Gordon smashing Ben Simmons ex girl
56 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
33 comments
15 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas speaks on if Kevin Durant ruined the NBA
73 comments
15 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA Yo I Did Not Know Matt Hughes Was This Bad After His Train Accident.
69 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson Split, Engagement Called Off
145 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Good Guy Ry
snaxxx
brooklynzfinest
Petieparker
phantomnation
Yung Dilla
Blaffy
Cant Read Shit
pnostarr
Spot Rusherz
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
Cait
dtdroid
Call me fresco
DoctorNBA
Tom Herman
Blaffy
Tooly Da Gawd
chef12
suavehooper

most viewed right now
online now  69
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
260 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
132 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
50 Centís goons stomp out Jimmy Henchman in jail
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
32 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
How didNY Rappers Let 50 Cent Punk Them Like That Back in the Days?
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside trying to open up to my girl but I got shut down real quick
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Baton Rouge/RapALot Rapper "Marley G" Shot and Killed Last Night
83 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy