Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11372 11372
 KillaCam2939 said:
Putting your nuts over some guys face while he's sleeping is pretty gay.Duke > UNC this year, just the facts.UNC will be out in the 2nd round while Duke will cruise to atleast final four.
Duke is far from cruising to the Final Four, they aren't a dominant team like UNC was last year. They'll probably have a better year than UNC but still won't win the title while UNC will run off a couple more before Duke even gets another, so please keep the retardation to a minimum.
 12 years ago '04        #62
1000bluntz 
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
hopefully these UNC players that are on the team now wont be bums like the last squad they had....wow

May 7.7 Points 5.5 Rebounds
Felton 6.7 Points 3.7 a.ssists
Williams 6.0 Points 4.4 Rebounds
These aren't college numbers you fu*king retard. May dominated Chewbacca, I mean Shelden Williams every time they matched up. Please get the fu*k outta here with this nonsense. How many players got drafted outta Duke last year?
 12 years ago '04        #63
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
None cuz they didnt want to..CUZ THEY GONNA WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR...AHHHHHH 04-05 UNC players = bust
 12-05-2005, 02:29 PM         #64
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
These aren't college numbers you fu*king retard. May dominated Chewbacca, I mean Shelden Williams every time they matched up. Please get the fu*k outta here with this nonsense. How many players got drafted outta Duke last year?
lmao ya know..

This n*gga is acting like the first 20 games of their nba career is going to dictate how they do forever...

He forgot to mention Marvin Williams had 18 and 12 last night
Or Sean May had an 18,5 & 5 game already
Or the only game Felton has started he had 18 & 8
Or Rashad is leading all rookies in scoring per minute & had a vicious dunk over Marcus Camby...

Sean May & Raymond Felton will be on one of the all rookie teams

The fu*k outta here, you want me to start talking about how Duke players turned out in the pros?
 12 years ago '04        #65
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 1000bluntz said:
Duke is far from cruising to the Final Four, they aren't a dominant team like UNC was last year. They'll probably have a better year than UNC but still won't win the title while UNC will run off a couple more before Duke even gets another, so please keep the retardation to a minimum.
UNC wasen't dominate last season either. yall got blown out in the ACC Tourny
yall got owned by a non ranked team at the beginning of the season
and yall won by a blown traveling call in the elite 8.
 12 years ago '04        #66
1000bluntz 
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
None cuz they didnt want to..CUZ THEY GONNA WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR...AHHHHHH 04-05 UNC players = bust
How can you call players busts after a little more than a month in the NBA. It's obvious you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Jermaine O'Neal wasn't sh*t until after like 4 years would you consider that a bust? Okay shut the fu*k up homie.
 12-05-2005, 02:30 PM         #67
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:

lmao, where you from again?

Got damn I didnt realize the bandwagon went through Nevada & NY.

Rep your own teams, North Carolina dont want no groupies
 12-05-2005, 02:31 PM         #68
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
True.

Yo like I said from the jump, I think Duke is going to be straight.
They havent played up to expectations YET, but neither did UNC at the begining of last season.

But time will tell.
 12 years ago '04        #69
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Well I'm gonna go out and say it like you would say it, we lost to Santa Clara because we DIDN'T HAVE OUR TOP PG. They didn't win by a blown travelling call in the Elite 8 either, we would have gotten the ball back anyways after he made that shot up by 1. Who won the National Title last season again?
 12 years ago '04        #70
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
True.

Yo like I said from the jump, I think Duke is going to be straight.
They havent played up to expectations YET, but neither did UNC at the begining of last season.

But time will tell.
yeh we gonna be straight. will we dominate like the past good duke teams???
no but we will be right there and have a chance to win it all like we always do.
we have a freshmen class they are still adjusting and learning coack k offensive/defense. and we are without nelson
we are straight. can we run with Texas??? yes
i would feel alittle nervous if we lost to indiana but that right there proved Duke can play on the road against a harsh crowd
 12 years ago '04        #71
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Well I'm gonna go out and say it like you would say it, we lost to Santa Clara because we DIDN'T HAVE OUR TOP PG. They didn't win by a blown travelling call in the Elite 8 either, we would have gotten the ball back anyways after he made that shot up by 1. Who won the National Title last season again?
nat taking any credit away from yall but nobody knows what would have went down if the refs didn't blow that call. Duke owned yall the past few years in head to head match up. yall beat us last season.
yeh yall are the champs but (1 season). the past 15 years the Duke program has never went down. we have a chance to win it all every season. Dukes recruiting stays on point. on the other hand in recent years UNC has not made the NCAA Tourny. didn't even win the NIT. went through 3 coaches
has not won the ACC in over 7 years.

Duke Hangs up a banner every year. either NCAA or ACC banner
 12 years ago '04        #72
1000bluntz 
space
space
Well that won't be the case anymore since Roy is a great coach and recruiter, UNC will be in the hunt every year as well.
 12 years ago '04        #73
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Well that won't be the case anymore since Roy is a great coach and recruiter, UNC will be in the hunt every year as well.
we will see cause in my opinion Roy hasen't really proven anything yet.
that was Mat Daughty recruiting class not Roys.
yes i read up on yall next class and yes yall have the top class in the nation coming in. guess whos second???? Duke
roy is a good coach but what did he do at Kansas?????
make it to the title game one.
yu got the top class coming in now the question now is what can he do with him.
Coach K can take a bunch of scrubs and make them a strong team.
well definitely see wassup in due time....
 12 years ago '04        #74
1000bluntz 
space
space
Sorry Duke doesn't take scrubs, they're all good. And Williams has proven a lot, he's got one of the highest winning percentages in the nation and let's not forget that Marvin was one of Roy's recruits and he was a big part of their title run. He's won a national title and it doesn't matter what players he had, he still coached them to the title so I'd say he's damn good and anybody who doesn't think he's a damn good coach is sorely mistaken.
 12 years ago '04        #75
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Sorry Duke doesn't take scrubs, they're all good. And Williams has proven a lot, he's got one of the highest winning percentages in the nation and let's not forget that Marvin was one of Roy's recruits and he was a big part of their title run. He's won a national title and it doesn't matter what players he had, he still coached them to the title so I'd say he's damn good and anybody who doesn't think he's a damn good coach is sorely mistaken.
coack k looks for role players.
its all about team play at duke

1 player i liked from yall squad last season is Felton
and hes the only one really doing damage in the NBA right now

now wanna know sumthin funny. im a fan of the UNC Female squad
Ivory Latta is the truth.
the play on tv tonight.
 12 years ago '04        #76
cmeadows 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 1 1
as a die hard duke fan since birth, i was extremely happy we won last night and i probably would have rushed the floor also, however, i never thought it was fu*ked up by unc to rush the floor against duke last year for a couple of reasons. one, that is the biggest rivalry in all of sports and the the other reason, they had reason to rush the floor. duke had a pretty good lead with about three minutes left and unc came back and won in dramatic fashion. with that said, i feel like certain circumstances call for rushing the floor such as last night's game that ended with a buzzer beater. for everyone saying duke sucks, pay attention. duke has been winning and playing sh*tty, it is only a matter of time before red!ck finally begins to hit his shots and they begin playing as a team, much like it took carolina a little while last year as my man sebastian pointed out. . .
 12-05-2005, 05:40 PM         #77
VirginiaHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said:
Thats your answer to my question?

You should be happy in your win, not embarassed that this weekend UNC beat a top 10 team at their place(a place they havent lost in in a year), while your team played a team they beat by 40 the year before but this time needed a miracle half court shot off a bullsh*t clock error from Sean Dockery to perserve their winning streak of 50 wins in a row against unranked conference opponents.

Dont be so mad, just answer the question.

Hyopcrite.

:)

Actually, Va Tech beat them last year.

Last edited by VirginiaHustler; 12-05-2005 at 05:41 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #78
cmeadows 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 1 1
 VirginiaHustler said:
Actually, Va Tech beat them last year.
they split. . .
 12 years ago '05        #79
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3650 3650
Im a Duke fan just to get that out the way, lets not make a big deal dissing Duke over them celebrating a victory. We know that Duke is one or is the most hated team in american sports but thats ok. Yeah their number 1, but the craziness of that shot set off a rush that was unbelievable, i have to tell you i was shocked. You dont see that type of sh*t all the time. Fans running on the court was part of that moment. Duke dont usually run on the court like that so its not like they were just doing it just to be doing it, it was the moment.Yeah VT aint a ranked team, but get this straight their an ACC team and ACC games are tough no matter who you play in that conference or where that team is ranked, it doesnt matter. Yall act like just cuz Duke is number 1 that they should go undefeated and beat everybody by 20. Thats not how college basketball works anymore, them days over. Duke will be switching out number 1 spots with other teams like UConn and Texas all year long. Duke will have atleast 4 loses in the ACC alone. Probably more than that. Plus Duke gets everybodies best shot everytime they step on the court cuz of what uniform they wear, what they represent. Their the most dominating program in college basketball the last 15 years.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-05-2005 at 06:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #80
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 1000bluntz said:
I really don't blame them for rushing the court considering just seconds before that miracle shot by Dockery all of their f*g**t students were on the verge of suicide looking like they were gonna go back to their dorms and off themselves. This will be the highlight of the year for them because they aren't winning a title. Oh yeah, fu*k Duke and anybody who fu*ks with Duke.
HAHAHA that is the funniest sh*t i've read in a while. i'd prop you again if i could
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy