squad up!

lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
Javon23 302 heat pts302
space
space
$50,099 | Props total: 17902 17902
 1000bluntz said
The top talent in the nation wants to go to UNC because they always transform into great NBA talent and they don't have the crazy a.ss academic sh*t that a small private school like Duke has to deal with. That is evidenced by the fact that UNC already has commitments from 3 of the top 10 high school players in the nation for next year. Who, other than Grant Hill, Brand, or Maggette has ever did sh*t in the NBA coming from Duke? Deng is okay but that's about it. UNC has names that straight jump out at you. UNC will be the better program in the years to come just like they have been throughout most of their history, bet on that sh*t. UNC has the second most wins of any program in the entire nation behind Kentucky, not Duke. Also UNC will win another title before Duke does because when Duke does't win it this year they're gonna be struggling to even wanna step on the same court as UNC in the coming years.

wheres you talent this year?????????????????????????
Duke is the top recruiting school in the nation
our starting 5 are all mc donald all americans
and yu must be on crack to even think UNC will win another title before duke
hell yall can't even win the ACC

done wasting time on you.

12-04-2005, 11:55 PM         #27
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UNC is back to being sh*tty again? That is laughable.

I am a big Duke fan, but I can tell you that UNC is far from being sh*tty. They are young and talented but not very deep. Did you see what they did to Kentucky?

Right now:

Hansbrough > McRoberts

Duke hasnt gelled and it shows. It is basically the JJ and Shelden show. No one else seems to want to step up. Coach K needs to use his bench bc Pocious, Boateng, and Boykin are too talented to be ridin pine. Paulus is going to be good no doubt, probably the next Bobby Hurley but they need to start Dockery and stay with him. Getting Nelson back would help too.

Here is what is going to happen this year based on what I have seen. Duke will win the ACC and *maybe* the ACC tourney. They will get a #1 seed and advance to the Elite 8. But, since JJ and Shelden will be averaging close to 40 mins a game, they will tire out down the stretch and Duke will fall to a team that likes to run up and down the court. Lack of depth (or refusing to use your bench) is going to k!ll them.

13 years ago '04        #28
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,144 | Props total: 18537 18537
Hansbrough is better than any freshman on Duke and this is fact. Plus neither team is winning a title this year but UNC is gonna be loaded next year while Duke loses by far it's two best players therefore it's easy to say that UNC will win yet another title before Duke wins one again.

12-04-2005, 11:57 PM         #29
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
wheres you talent this year?????????????????????????
Duke is the top recruiting school in the nation
our starting 5 are all mc donald all americans
and yu must be on crack to even think UNC will win another title before duke
hell yall can't even win the ACC

done wasting time on you.
If Duke doesnt win the championship this year then it will be awhile.
This class we have with next years class, which some people are calling the greatest ever means one thing......Dukes playing for 2nd place.

Okay but besides the fact that UNC owns Duke in every major category, I have one more thing to say before I close this thread. For good.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by sebastian; 12-04-2005 at 11:58 PM..

13 years ago '04        #30
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Darkside Ty said
UNC is back to being sh*tty again? That is laughable.

I am a big Duke fan, but I can tell you that UNC is far from being sh*tty. They are young and talented but not very deep. Did you see what they did to Kentucky?

Right now:

Hansbrough > McRoberts

Duke hasnt gelled and it shows. It is basically the JJ and Shelden show. No one else seems to want to step up. Coach K needs to use his bench bc Pocious, Boateng, and Boykin are too talented to be ridin pine. Paulus is going to be good no doubt, probably the next Bobby Hurley but they need to start Dockery and stay with him. Getting Nelson back would help too.

Here is what is going to happen this year based on what I have seen. Duke will win the ACC and *maybe* the ACC tourney. They will get a #1 seed and advance to the Elite 8. But, since JJ and Shelden will be averaging close to 40 mins a game, they will tire out down the stretch and Duke will fall to a team that likes to run up and down the court. Lack of depth (or refusing to use your bench) is going to k!ll them.
Good post man, you know what you're talking about, I'll give you that. Some people are just fools. I know Duke is good but I don't see a title winning team there. UNC is far from sh*tty like you said, they're freshman are playing very well for them and with the class they have coming in, well let's just say it's gonna be scary for anybody to play that team in the future. sh*t it's pretty scary playing them now when there aren't any real expectations for them I would have to think.

12-04-2005, 11:59 PM         #31
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and another thing..Everyone wants to talk about UNC's Fab 5. While they are impressive, Duke has a very solid class lined up for next year:

Scheyer (SG), Zoubek (C), and Henderson (SG) are going to be key contributors next year. Scheyer has been featured in the latest ESPN magazine. If they get this kid, Lance Thomas (SF/PF), look out. They wont get the praise UNC's diaper dandies will, but they will hold their own.

One thing is for sure though, Duke and UNC is going to be a WAR these next 5-10 years.

12-05-2005, 12:00 AM         #32
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkside Ty said
Oh and another thing..Everyone wants to talk about UNC's Fab 5. While they are impressive, Duke has a very solid class lined up for next year:

Scheyer (SG), Zoubek (C), and Henderson (SG) are going to be key contributors next year. Scheyer has been featured in the latest ESPN magazine. If they get this kid, Lance Thomas (SF/PF), look out. They wont get the praise UNC's diaper dandies will, but they will hold their own.

One thing is for sure though, Duke and UNC is going to be a WAR these next 5-10 years.
Yea Lance Thomas is nice, but lets not forget he is the 7th ranked power forward in next years class.
We have the #1 ranked PF.

And besides, his list of schools is like 8.

12-05-2005, 12:03 AM         #33
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His list is 8, but people are saying he is a Duke lean. I wouldnt be suprised if he went to Arizona.

Brandon Wright is going to be a stud. Duke wanted him BAD, and he shocked everyone by going to UNC. Good pickup.

The player I am ready to see in that class is Ellington. I have heard tremendous things about him.

It will also be interesting to see how Roy Williams handles the PG role. Does he go with Quentin Thomas & Bobby Frasor or with Tywon Lawson?

12-05-2005, 12:05 AM         #34
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkside Ty said
His list is 8, but people are saying he is a Duke lean. I wouldnt be suprised if he went to Arizona.

Brandon Wright is going to be a stud. Duke wanted him BAD, and he shocked everyone by going to UNC. Good pickup.

The player I am ready to see in that class is Ellington. I have heard tremendous things about him.

It will also be interesting to see how Roy Williams handles the PG role. Does he go with Quentin Thomas & Bobby Frasor or with Tywon Lawson?
I heard they are comparing Ellington to Kobe, they say he plays just like him.

But I'd probably start Lawson & bring Frasor off the bench or see if I cant get them in together.

13 years ago '04        #35
1000bluntz 
space
space
He'll go with Lawson, people are saying he's not much of a dropoff from the homie Felton. He's gonna beast on people. God I love college basketball, nothing is touching it.

13 years ago '05        #36
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
UNC will be a Sweet 16 team, and Duke will get upset in teh round of 32. Believe it.

13 years ago '04        #37
NoLedge18720 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$29,271 | Props total: 9385 9385
duke is barely beating this teams that are just so-so....they are far from a quality #1 team. I dont think they will win it this year because they are not as like explosive

12-05-2005, 12:37 AM         #38
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOL, Duke is so fu*king pathetic. You never even deserved to be ranked number 1 in the first place. And now it is being exposed.

The real number one team is where I'm at right now, UConn!! I dont know why we cant get no love, we are the best team in the country hands down and we can obviously murder the bullsh*t sh*t teams we are supposed too, for example 113-49 over Texas Southern. We beat Gonzaga already, what more you need. I got respect for UNC, but you guys need more time. All in all, fu*k Duke, you'll be outta the top 5 in no time.

UConn, 05-06 Champions.

13 years ago '04        #39
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$15,541 | Props total: 859 859
hahah im not even a duke fan..i actually hate them but u guys are all in denial..they are winning the whole thing this year..just gotta except it

St.BONAVENTURE...05'06 NCAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaa

13 years ago '04        #40
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
 Spookerrr said
LOOL, Duke is so fu*king pathetic. You never even deserved to be ranked number 1 in the first place. And now it is being exposed.

The real number one team is where I'm at right now, UConn!! I dont know why we cant get no love, we are the best team in the country hands down and we can obviously murder the bullsh*t sh*t teams we are supposed too, for example 113-49 over Texas Southern. We beat Gonzaga already, what more you need. I got respect for UNC, but you guys need more time. All in all, fu*k Duke, you'll be outta the top 5 in no time.

UConn, 05-06 Champions.
rudy gay is a fu*kin beast.

13 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 302 heat pts302
space
space
Duke Haters sorry but i gotta shut this thread down.
Exhibit A:

[pic - click to view]

Damn Homie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Javon23; 12-05-2005 at 10:59 AM..

12-05-2005, 11:00 AM         #42
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a crazy a.ss ending.

13 years ago '05        #43
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,928 | Props total: 359 359
i hate duke. but they do win.

13 years ago '04        #44
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Javon23 said
Duke Haters sorry but i gotta shut this thread down.
Exhibit A:

[pic - click to view]

Damn Homie!!!!!!!!!!!!
That don't mean sh*t, I could give a fu*k who these people think the best team is because it's still Texas or UConn and that damn sure ain't gonna change the minds of people in here who actually follow college basketball.

Oh and please believe that they're only doing this poll because nobody would have picked Duke after they get dismantled by the Longhorns this Saturday.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 12-05-2005 at 11:28 AM..

13 years ago '04        #45
Javon23 302 heat pts302
space
space
 1000bluntz said
That don't mean sh*t, I could give a fu*k who these people think the best team is because it's still Texas or UConn and that damn sure ain't gonna change the minds of people in here who actually follow college basketball.

Oh and please believe that they're only doing this poll because nobody would have picked Duke after they get dismantled by the Longhorns this Saturday.

the nation has spoken. yu maad????????
its ova dog. none of your lame comments hold any weight anymore
the nation thinks Duke deserves to be #1

13 years ago '04        #46
dopeismarcus 39 heat pts39
space
space
$3,949 | Props total: 2690 2690
duck fuke

13 years ago '04        #47
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Javon23 said
the nation has spoken. yu maad????????
its ova dog. none of your lame comments hold any weight anymore
the nation thinks Duke deserves to be #1
Yeah and if they ran this poll again on Sunday afternoon after Texas beats your masturbation material they would say otherwise. You mad f*g**t?

13 years ago '04        #48
Javon23 302 heat pts302
space
space
 1000bluntz said
Yeah and if they ran this poll again on Sunday afternoon after Texas beats your masturbation material they would say otherwise. You mad f*g**t?
stop whining. you already made an a.ss of yourself in your previous post
talking about yu and other people on this board know basketball basically saying the nation that voted knows nothing about college basketball.

damn shame

12-05-2005, 12:58 PM         #49
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said
I really don't blame them for rushing the court considering just seconds before that miracle shot by Dockery all of their f*g**t students were on the verge of suicide looking like they were gonna go back to their dorms and off themselves. This will be the highlight of the year for them because they aren't winning a title. Oh yeah, fu*k Duke and anybody who fu*ks with Duke.

yea but that game didn't seem real

It almost as if it was staged cuz they reset the time and he made a hail mary shot from half court

It's almost as if Duke was supposed to win no matter what

12-05-2005, 01:00 PM         #50
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can not wait to bring this thread back up Saturday.

This little broke a.ss bandwagon fan from NEVADA lmao wont show up here again.

Oh & UNC is in the top 25.

What the fu*k else can you say now?

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
158 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
66 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
39 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
253 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
4 comments
19 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
18 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
20 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
79 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
106 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I TOLD BOXDEN THAT CELTICS ARE FINISHED :mjiseeyou:
37 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wolves PRINCE inspired jersey leaked
42 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
90 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
103 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
408 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
23 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
23 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
14 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
22 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
87 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
9 comments
2 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Static3IVERSON
2Cold
dagreat1_87
theFREAK
black cobra
realkilla3
Scorpz
Daptism
G.W.
!!!
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Lonny Breaux
TomDick&Harry
Fras
katurner 92
blah blah blah
BXSPAGHETT
Juliette DaBlok
6Fraud
Gmengfx

most viewed right now
online now  63
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
182 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  21
NFL Week 7: MNF New York Giants (1-5) at Atlanta Falcons (2-4) | 10/22 8:15pm
252 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
218 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  10
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
149 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face