lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,353 | Props total: 8454 8454
 sebastian said:
Duke will not be ranked #1 tomorrow morning, so uhm whos mad again?

lmao

Duke will also be knocked out of the top 5 after they lose to Texas in Texas Saturday, so whos mad again?

lmao

Oh yea & Dockery backs up JJ

lmao @ this clown, jump on a new bandwagon
let me go head and hurt your gay feelings
for the past 10 years or more Duke has been #1 some portion of the season.
Who has the best basketball program in the NCAA the past 15 years??? Duke
Duke has the most consistant top notch program in the Nation. Schools like UNC talent comes and goes. Duke had a nice squad and a chance to win it all every season. Coach K = best coach in college basketball right now
Coach K--------->4 UNC Coaches yall done went through trying to get on Duke's level. up till last season Duke had a 3 year or more consecutive winning streak of beating UNC..........
Duke has won the ACC Tourny 7 years straight..........

so i ask you WTF can you say about UNC that can compare to Dukes dominance. yeh go head and talk and dean smith, jordan yada yada yada. that went down a loooong time ago. oh and coach k passed dean smith in games won.

yu maad??????????
 12-05-2005, 12:40 AM         #22
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
let me go head and hurt your gay feelings
for the past 10 years or more Duke has been #1 some portion of the season.
Who has the best basketball program in the NCAA the past 15 years??? Duke
Duke has the most consistant top notch program in the Nation. Schools like UNC talent comes and goes. Duke had a nice squad and a chance to win it all every season. Coach K = best coach in college basketball right now
Coach K--------->4 UNC Coaches yall done went through trying to get on Duke's level. up till last season Duke had a 3 year or more consecutive winning streak of beating UNC..........
Duke has won the ACC Tourny 7 years straight..........

so i ask you WTF can you say about UNC that can compare to Dukes dominance. yeh go head and talk and dean smith, jordan yada yada yada. that went down a loooong time ago. oh and coach k passed dean smith in games won.

yu maad??????????

lmao @ you bringing up the past few years and stopping..

you made yourself look stupid with that "our point guard is out comment" & now you're embarassed so you want to bring up the last few years?

How about I bring up the entire history of the two programs and the dominance UNC holds over Duke in every major category, not to even mention the dominance Dean Smith holds over Coach K.

Whos mad again?
 12 years ago '05        #23
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
a win is a win.. it was a great game
 12 years ago '04        #24
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 sebastian said:
lmao @ you bringing up the past few years and stopping..

you made yourself look stupid with that "our point guard is out comment" & now you're embarassed so you want to bring up the last few years?

How about I bring up the entire history of the two programs and the dominance UNC holds over Duke in every major category, not to even mention the dominance Dean Smith holds over Coach K.

Whos mad again?
yu the one thats mad. i have nuthing to be mad about
my team is #1. yu the one bi*chin and my previous post owned you cause its all FACT. yu the n*gga 100 years of loosing season will still be talking about the dean smith era yada yada yada. ooooo wow yall had 1 good season 1
now yall back to being sh*tty again. again i say Duke stays wit a squad.

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #25
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,329 | Props total: 11370 11370
The top talent in the nation wants to go to UNC because they always transform into great NBA talent and they don't have the crazy a.ss academic sh*t that a small private school like Duke has to deal with. That is evidenced by the fact that UNC already has commitments from 3 of the top 10 high school players in the nation for next year. Who, other than Grant Hill, Brand, or Maggette has ever did sh*t in the NBA coming from Duke? Deng is okay but that's about it. UNC has names that straight jump out at you. UNC will be the better program in the years to come just like they have been throughout most of their history, bet on that sh*t. UNC has the second most wins of any program in the entire nation behind Kentucky, not Duke. Also UNC will win another title before Duke does because when Duke does't win it this year they're gonna be struggling to even wanna step on the same court as UNC in the coming years.
 12 years ago '04        #26
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
The top talent in the nation wants to go to UNC because they always transform into great NBA talent and they don't have the crazy a.ss academic sh*t that a small private school like Duke has to deal with. That is evidenced by the fact that UNC already has commitments from 3 of the top 10 high school players in the nation for next year. Who, other than Grant Hill, Brand, or Maggette has ever did sh*t in the NBA coming from Duke? Deng is okay but that's about it. UNC has names that straight jump out at you. UNC will be the better program in the years to come just like they have been throughout most of their history, bet on that sh*t. UNC has the second most wins of any program in the entire nation behind Kentucky, not Duke. Also UNC will win another title before Duke does because when Duke does't win it this year they're gonna be struggling to even wanna step on the same court as UNC in the coming years.

wheres you talent this year?????????????????????????
Duke is the top recruiting school in the nation
our starting 5 are all mc donald all americans
and yu must be on crack to even think UNC will win another title before duke
hell yall can't even win the ACC

done wasting time on you.
 12-05-2005, 12:55 AM         #27
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UNC is back to being sh*tty again? That is laughable.

I am a big Duke fan, but I can tell you that UNC is far from being sh*tty. They are young and talented but not very deep. Did you see what they did to Kentucky?

Right now:

Hansbrough > McRoberts

Duke hasnt gelled and it shows. It is basically the JJ and Shelden show. No one else seems to want to step up. Coach K needs to use his bench bc Pocious, Boateng, and Boykin are too talented to be ridin pine. Paulus is going to be good no doubt, probably the next Bobby Hurley but they need to start Dockery and stay with him. Getting Nelson back would help too.

Here is what is going to happen this year based on what I have seen. Duke will win the ACC and *maybe* the ACC tourney. They will get a #1 seed and advance to the Elite 8. But, since JJ and Shelden will be averaging close to 40 mins a game, they will tire out down the stretch and Duke will fall to a team that likes to run up and down the court. Lack of depth (or refusing to use your bench) is going to k!ll them.
 12 years ago '04        #28
1000bluntz 
space
space
Hansbrough is better than any freshman on Duke and this is fact. Plus neither team is winning a title this year but UNC is gonna be loaded next year while Duke loses by far it's two best players therefore it's easy to say that UNC will win yet another title before Duke wins one again.
 12-05-2005, 12:57 AM         #29
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
wheres you talent this year?????????????????????????
Duke is the top recruiting school in the nation
our starting 5 are all mc donald all americans
and yu must be on crack to even think UNC will win another title before duke
hell yall can't even win the ACC

done wasting time on you.
If Duke doesnt win the championship this year then it will be awhile.
This class we have with next years class, which some people are calling the greatest ever means one thing......Dukes playing for 2nd place.

Okay but besides the fact that UNC owns Duke in every major category, I have one more thing to say before I close this thread. For good.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by sebastian; 12-05-2005 at 12:58 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
UNC is back to being sh*tty again? That is laughable.

I am a big Duke fan, but I can tell you that UNC is far from being sh*tty. They are young and talented but not very deep. Did you see what they did to Kentucky?

Right now:

Hansbrough > McRoberts

Duke hasnt gelled and it shows. It is basically the JJ and Shelden show. No one else seems to want to step up. Coach K needs to use his bench bc Pocious, Boateng, and Boykin are too talented to be ridin pine. Paulus is going to be good no doubt, probably the next Bobby Hurley but they need to start Dockery and stay with him. Getting Nelson back would help too.

Here is what is going to happen this year based on what I have seen. Duke will win the ACC and *maybe* the ACC tourney. They will get a #1 seed and advance to the Elite 8. But, since JJ and Shelden will be averaging close to 40 mins a game, they will tire out down the stretch and Duke will fall to a team that likes to run up and down the court. Lack of depth (or refusing to use your bench) is going to k!ll them.
Good post man, you know what you're talking about, I'll give you that. Some people are just fools. I know Duke is good but I don't see a title winning team there. UNC is far from sh*tty like you said, they're freshman are playing very well for them and with the class they have coming in, well let's just say it's gonna be scary for anybody to play that team in the future. sh*t it's pretty scary playing them now when there aren't any real expectations for them I would have to think.
 12-05-2005, 12:59 AM         #31
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and another thing..Everyone wants to talk about UNC's Fab 5. While they are impressive, Duke has a very solid class lined up for next year:

Scheyer (SG), Zoubek (C), and Henderson (SG) are going to be key contributors next year. Scheyer has been featured in the latest ESPN magazine. If they get this kid, Lance Thomas (SF/PF), look out. They wont get the praise UNC's diaper dandies will, but they will hold their own.

One thing is for sure though, Duke and UNC is going to be a WAR these next 5-10 years.
 12-05-2005, 01:00 AM         #32
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkside Ty said:
Oh and another thing..Everyone wants to talk about UNC's Fab 5. While they are impressive, Duke has a very solid class lined up for next year:

Scheyer (SG), Zoubek (C), and Henderson (SG) are going to be key contributors next year. Scheyer has been featured in the latest ESPN magazine. If they get this kid, Lance Thomas (SF/PF), look out. They wont get the praise UNC's diaper dandies will, but they will hold their own.

One thing is for sure though, Duke and UNC is going to be a WAR these next 5-10 years.
Yea Lance Thomas is nice, but lets not forget he is the 7th ranked power forward in next years class.
We have the #1 ranked PF.

And besides, his list of schools is like 8.
 12-05-2005, 01:03 AM         #33
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His list is 8, but people are saying he is a Duke lean. I wouldnt be suprised if he went to Arizona.

Brandon Wright is going to be a stud. Duke wanted him BAD, and he shocked everyone by going to UNC. Good pickup.

The player I am ready to see in that class is Ellington. I have heard tremendous things about him.

It will also be interesting to see how Roy Williams handles the PG role. Does he go with Quentin Thomas & Bobby Frasor or with Tywon Lawson?
 12-05-2005, 01:05 AM         #34
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkside Ty said:
His list is 8, but people are saying he is a Duke lean. I wouldnt be suprised if he went to Arizona.

Brandon Wright is going to be a stud. Duke wanted him BAD, and he shocked everyone by going to UNC. Good pickup.

The player I am ready to see in that class is Ellington. I have heard tremendous things about him.

It will also be interesting to see how Roy Williams handles the PG role. Does he go with Quentin Thomas & Bobby Frasor or with Tywon Lawson?
I heard they are comparing Ellington to Kobe, they say he plays just like him.

But I'd probably start Lawson & bring Frasor off the bench or see if I cant get them in together.
 12 years ago '04        #35
1000bluntz 
space
space
He'll go with Lawson, people are saying he's not much of a dropoff from the homie Felton. He's gonna beast on people. God I love college basketball, nothing is touching it.
 12 years ago '05        #36
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
UNC will be a Sweet 16 team, and Duke will get upset in teh round of 32. Believe it.
 12 years ago '04        #37
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6102 6102
duke is barely beating this teams that are just so-so....they are far from a quality #1 team. I dont think they will win it this year because they are not as like explosive
 12-05-2005, 01:37 AM         #38
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOL, Duke is so fu*king pathetic. You never even deserved to be ranked number 1 in the first place. And now it is being exposed.

The real number one team is where I'm at right now, UConn!! I dont know why we cant get no love, we are the best team in the country hands down and we can obviously murder the bullsh*t sh*t teams we are supposed too, for example 113-49 over Texas Southern. We beat Gonzaga already, what more you need. I got respect for UNC, but you guys need more time. All in all, fu*k Duke, you'll be outta the top 5 in no time.

UConn, 05-06 Champions.
 12 years ago '04        #39
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 435 435
hahah im not even a duke fan..i actually hate them but u guys are all in denial..they are winning the whole thing this year..just gotta except it

St.BONAVENTURE...05'06 NCAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaa
 12 years ago '04        #40
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
 Spookerrr said:
LOOL, Duke is so fu*king pathetic. You never even deserved to be ranked number 1 in the first place. And now it is being exposed.

The real number one team is where I'm at right now, UConn!! I dont know why we cant get no love, we are the best team in the country hands down and we can obviously murder the bullsh*t sh*t teams we are supposed too, for example 113-49 over Texas Southern. We beat Gonzaga already, what more you need. I got respect for UNC, but you guys need more time. All in all, fu*k Duke, you'll be outta the top 5 in no time.

UConn, 05-06 Champions.
rudy gay is a fu*kin beast.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy