lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-04-2005, 11:29 PM         #1
7598 pageviews
182 comments


sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court
 

 
I just wanna know.

How come Duke fans where talking all kinds of sh*t about UNC fans when they rushed the court last year in Chapel Hill after beating Duke?
But its cool for your fans to rush the court in an early season conference miracle win against an unranked opponent.
UNC didnt rush the court this year when we beat Gardner Webb on a bs shot, but you guys did against VT.

Here's an article too if anybody wants to discredit everything I just said.


[pic - click to view]

 http://www.littyhoops.com .. on-crazies.htm


Q: Did you rush the court?
Because Duke Students are better than everyone else, they don’t rush the court. In the past five years, every time duke has lost the opposing team has rushed the court. The only time duke students rush the court is for a national championship.


oops

182 comments for "lmao @ Duke Fans Rushing The Court"

 12 years ago '04        #2
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
I really don't blame them for rushing the court considering just seconds before that miracle shot by Dockery all of their f*g**t students were on the verge of suicide looking like they were gonna go back to their dorms and off themselves. This will be the highlight of the year for them because they aren't winning a title. Oh yeah, fu*k Duke and anybody who fu*ks with Duke.
 12-04-2005, 11:33 PM         #3
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao did you see the faces on those clowns?

Then they mobbed the court like they just won the ncaa championship on a buzzer beater.
 12 years ago '05        #4
BOUNCER06 
space
avatar space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 132 132
hipicrits
 12 years ago '04        #5
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 sebastian said:
lmao did you see the faces on those clowns?

Then they mobbed the court like they just won the ncaa championship on a buzzer beater.
STFU tarrbabie
 12-04-2005, 11:39 PM         #6
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
STFU tarrbabie
Thats your answer to my question?

You should be happy in your win, not embarassed that this weekend UNC beat a top 10 team at their place(a place they havent lost in in a year), while your team played a team they beat by 40 the year before but this time needed a miracle half court shot off a bullsh*t clock error from Sean Dockery to perserve their winning streak of 50 wins in a row against unranked conference opponents.

Dont be so mad, just answer the question.

Hyopcrite.

:)
 12 years ago '04        #7
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
they will feel stupid in the mourning when they realize they only beat virginia tech.


Last edited by Mat The W; 12-04-2005 at 11:41 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #8
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
^^ why do u care soo much? all because UNC isnt gonna do anything this year?
 12 years ago '05        #9
X2jd2x 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 0 0
 Mat The W said:
they will feel stupid in the mourning when they realize they only beat virginia tech.

HAHA LMAO!! soo true
 12-04-2005, 11:53 PM         #10
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
^^ why do u care soo much? all because UNC isnt gonna do anything this year?
We've already beating a higher ranked team this year then Duke has.
And it was on their home court.

Anything else?
 12 years ago '04        #11
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 NYCNYCNYC said:
^^ why do u care soo much? all because UNC isnt gonna do anything this year?

well if u saw the games vs ill and kentucy, you'd know that we;ve already done something and will probally be ranked this week something that nobody wouldve expected. and based on those games id say there will more games like those 2 coming this year, the heels wont win the title but so far they have shown they are far from how bad people proclaimed.
 12 years ago '04        #12
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
Exactly, UNC is exceeding expectations while Duke is struggling against teams they should fu*king trounce, with or without a few key players like Nelson. UNC isn't winning a title this season but neither is Duke so therefore their season will be considered worthless by their expectations while UNC is showing that they are far better than expectations were prior to the season started. Nobody thought that UNC would go into the Rupp and ball all over Kentuky like they did. UNC will win another national title before Duke does, put the bank on that.
 12 years ago '04        #13
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 sebastian said:
Thats your answer to my question?

You should be happy in your win, not embarassed that this weekend UNC beat a top 10 team at their place(a place they havent lost in in a year), while your team played a team they beat by 40 the year before but this time needed a miracle half court shot off a bullsh*t clock error from Sean Dockery to perserve their winning streak of 50 wins in a row against unranked conference opponents.

Dont be so mad, just answer the question.

Hyopcrite.

:)

oh wow want a cookie
are yall even ranked yet?????
congrats
yall beat a overrated team

yes Duke and not strong right now cause we are without or top guard/recruit
well be straight when we get Nelson back. the season is still young.
yall tarrbabies better hope yall even make the NCAA Tourny.....
theres always NIT. muhahahahahahahahah
 12-05-2005, 12:11 AM         #14
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
oh wow want a cookie
are yall even ranked yet?????
congrats
yall beat a overrated team

yes Duke and not strong right now cause we are without or top guard/recruit
well be straight when we get Nelson back. the season is still young.
yall tarrbabies better hope yall even make the NCAA Tourny.....
theres always NIT. muhahahahahahahahah
Kentuckys only overrated because we beat them.

Like Duke is overrated because they barely beat a 3-5 Drexel team, a descent(at best) Indiana team and an unranked Virginia Tech team.
 12 years ago '04        #15
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 sebastian said:
Kentuckys only overrated because we beat them.

Like Duke is overrated because they barely beat a 3-5 Drexel team, a descent(at best) Indiana team and an unranked Virginia Tech team.
since you are slow
we don't have our top PG!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #16
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
 Javon23 said:
since you are slow
we don't have our top PG!!!!!!!!!!
And since you are slow. They are fu*kING DUKE so it shouldn't matter because you were playing DREXEL and fu*king VIRGINIA TECH and had to have a miracle at HOME to beat them at that. Get off that sh*t. Since you're getting all loud UNC fans can easily say we're missing our top seven players from last season but we don't make excuses like that because pussies make excuses. Don't make excuses for why your team is struggling against very sub par competition that they should dominate with or without a certain player because it's fu*kING DUKE and they should dominate these sorry a.ss teams but they're not, it's that simple.
 12-05-2005, 12:24 AM         #17
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
since you are slow
we don't have our top PG!!!!!!!!!!
lmao at you

First off Demarcus Nelson is your 2 guard.

Your "top" PG is Greg Paulus & his backup is Sean Dockery.
When Nelson was healthy he played at the 2 with either Paulus or Dockery starting at the point.

And lets not forget how badly Nelson was struggling when he was hurt, he is only good for being a wing defender & it wasnt the VTech guards k!lling yall.

Shame on you for not even knowing your own teams point guard.

Anything you say from here on out is going to be disregarded. Fact.


Last edited by sebastian; 12-05-2005 at 12:27 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #18
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 1000bluntz said:
And since you are slow. They are fu*kING DUKE so it shouldn't matter because you were playing DREXEL and fu*king VIRGINIA TECH and had to have a miracle at HOME to beat them at that. Get off that sh*t. Since you're getting all loud UNC fans can easily say we're missing our top seven players from last season but we don't make excuses like that because pussies make excuses. Don't make excuses for why your team is struggling against very sub par competition that they should dominate with or without a certain player because it's fu*kING DUKE and they should dominate these sorry a.ss teams but they're not, it's that simple.
lol all yall sounding like a bunch of hating crying whining bi*ches right now
Duke #1 your teams not
Yu Maad???????????????????

a win is a win so STFU Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fu*kin pu**ys
 12-05-2005, 12:27 AM         #19
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
lol all yall sounding like a bunch of hating crying whining bi*ches right now
Duke #1 your teams not
Yu Maad???????????????????

a win is a win so STFU Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fu*kin pu**ys
Duke will not be ranked #1 tomorrow morning, so uhm whos mad again?

lmao

Duke will also be knocked out of the top 5 after they lose to Texas in Texas Saturday, so whos mad again?

lmao

Oh yea & Dockery backs up JJ

lmao @ this clown, jump on a new bandwagon
 12 years ago '04        #20
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
 sebastian said:
lmao at you

First off Demarcus Nelson is your 2 guard.

Your "top" PG is Greg Paulus & his backup is Sean Dockery.
When Nelson was healthy he starts at the 2 with either Paulus or Dockery starting at the point.

And lets not forget how badly Nelson was struggling when he was hurt, he is only good for being a wing defender & it wasnt the VTech guards k!lling yall.

Shame on you for not even knowing your own teams point guard.

Anything you say from here on out is going to be disregarded. Fact.
SONNED, you probably hittin' this dude's mama and sh*t .
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy