The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #161
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5358 5358
can be a close game and an a.ss whooping at the same time, think penn state , happy valley .. yea ohio state get they a.sses whooped .. weiss is a better football coach period . and fresno state went wire to wire for a minute and then they got exposed , nd went to the last second of the game , last second , fresno fought hard but werent close like the irish ..
 12-07-2005, 08:11 AM         #162
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"They hadn't really beaten anybody," Spurrier told The Sun on Tuesday. "They didn't hardly beat anyone with a winning record.

"Personally, I think it's a crying shame why they allow them to go 9-2 and play for the big money. I'll always nudge them down a little in my poll. I just don't think it's fair but college football isn't fair. Why do we have to treat those guys differently?"

ouch Spurrier dosent like ND too much lol
 12 years ago '04        #163
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
michigan playing in a bowl game this year. lol hahahah
 12 years ago '04        #164
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Javon23 said:
michigan playing in a bowl game this year. lol hahahah

yea we're in the alamo just like ohio state was last year ..
 12 years ago '04        #165
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
yea we're in the alamo just like ohio state was last year ..
and when was the last time yall won a national championship again?????????
 12 years ago '05        #166
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
props to you mane.prop me back fam
 12-07-2005, 12:44 PM         #167
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Get you facts straight.

#4Ohio State and #3Penn State were automatic bids. ND doesn't deserve their bid, they did only get it by their name,it should Oregon. It doesn't matter now, ND can get it.

GO BUCKEYES!
BRING ON NOTRE LAME!!
I have them straight, PSU is #3 and OSU is #4, PSU should get the better bid, yet they got stuck playing the fourth-ranked-in-the-ACC Seminoles, who, BTW have no O-Line

meanwhile OSU gets to play in an exciting bowl game with another exciting team. The reason of the BCS is so the best teams play each other, well then why the hell aren't we playing ND and why the hell is FSU even playing in a bowl game, that's all i was saying

I wasn't saying OSU doesn't deserve a bid, but PSU should be in the Fiesta Bowl

PS: I don't really care too much though, cause we're almost guaranteed a win, and the cards aren't looking to good for you fu*keyes
 12 years ago '04        #168
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 cdoyle456 said:
I have them straight, PSU is #3 and OSU is #4, PSU should get the better bid, yet they got stuck playing the fourth-ranked-in-the-ACC Seminoles, who, BTW have no O-Line

meanwhile OSU gets to play in an exciting bowl game with another exciting team. The reason of the BCS is so the best teams play each other, well then why the hell aren't we playing ND and why the hell is FSU even playing in a bowl game, that's all i was saying

I wasn't saying OSU doesn't deserve a bid, but PSU should be in the Fiesta Bowl

PS: I don't really care too much though, cause we're almost guaranteed a win, and the cards aren't looking to good for you fu*keyes

hahahahahahahah
FSU got a automatic bowl bid for winning the ACC
in theory it should really be Ohio State vs. Penn State but that match up will never happen in a bowl game unless its for the national championship

the match ups are correct. more people want to see Penn State vs. Flordia State rather then Penn State vs. Notre Dame.
its the battle of the old coaches with the winnest records in NCAA football history. think about it.
 12-07-2005, 01:25 PM         #169
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's fine, but I'm just saying, the BCS is BS, because they don't matchup the best teams against each other, like they supposedly do, they match up the two teams that will make the most money, because that's what the sponsors want, it's not even about football anymore, it's about business

we should be playing a good team, not an O-Lineless Florida State team
 12 years ago '04        #170
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 cdoyle456 said:
that's fine, but I'm just saying, the BCS is BS, because they don't matchup the best teams against each other, like they supposedly do, they match up the two teams that will make the most money, because that's what the sponsors want, it's not even about football anymore, it's about business

we should be playing a good team, not an O-Lineless Florida State team
yes its always been about money but you are not giving props to FSU.
ragardless win or loose Penn State was playing the winner of the FSU/V-Tech Game. would you still be mad if V-Tech beat FSU and it would then be Penn State vs. V-Tech?????????
 12-07-2005, 01:40 PM         #171
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, and i know i may sound ridiculous, but so is the BCS
 12-07-2005, 01:42 PM         #172
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it should be PSU vs. Texas
OSU vs. USC

then the winners meet for the Championship, and the two losers can play ND and FSU

that makes sense
 12 years ago '04        #173
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Javon23 said:
and when was the last time yall won a national championship again?????????

97 and we still have more than osu , and we dont go thru 50 yr droughts ..
 12 years ago '04        #174
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Aesop730 said:
97 and we still have more than osu , and we dont go thru 50 yr droughts ..
Well their last NC before 97' was in 48'......so that's bascially 50 years......
 12-07-2005, 03:11 PM         #175
Bootup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Get you facts straight.

#4Ohio State and #3Penn State were automatic bids. ND doesn't deserve their bid, they did only get it by their name,it should Oregon. It doesn't matter now, ND can get it.

GO BUCKEYES!
BRING ON NOTRE LAME!!
Get your facts straight..ND was the #6 BCS seed. They got their bid AUTOMATICALLY by finishing 6th.

Unlike others, I have a true allegiance to Notre Dame (class of '92.) OSU is a talented bunch, but talent doesn't mean everything (ask FSU/Miami/Florida). This is a team that makes the best of its abilities. Probably the best overall offense we ever had at the school and a decent bend-don't-break defense. Funny folks want to say our defense is weak. Go find out what game was USC's lowest scoring and Matt Leinart's weakest stats this year. Only game we looked bad in was the MSU game (MSU's best game all year).

I have faith in my boys ability. I honestly think no defense can stop our offense (too many weapons, so many options, one of greatest offensive minds in the game.) I think it will be a very good game, but I feel my boys can and will pull it off.

Check the history of Weis when he has more than a week to prepare a plan (NE 3-0 in superbowls, the near-upset of the most dominant team in college football) IF there is a weakness in the OSU defense, it will be found.

ND 38 OSU 34
 12 years ago '05        #176
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
see...now this n*gga knows whats up...i been tryin to argue with these OSU d!ckridin fans that Weis' plan is gonna smash the O and pick it apart...everyone gonna get on you bout the superbowl thing the same they got at me...but I see it the same way as you homie...props...
 12-07-2005, 06:01 PM         #177
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Well their last NC before 97' was in 48'......so that's bascially 50 years......
:rolleyes: another "Smart Comment" by Aesop

OSU NC before 2002 was in 1968 and if my math is correct then thats 34 yrs compared too Michigans 49 yrs before 97

**and o yea, 97 last time i checked is still a Split NC**
 12 years ago '04        #178
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
Split or not, its still a championship...i know them cats at lsu dont care they split w/ usc a couple years ago..
 12 years ago '04        #179
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
:rolleyes: another "Smart Comment" by Aesop

OSU NC before 2002 was in 1968 and if my math is correct then thats 34 yrs compared too Michigans 49 yrs before 97

**and o yea, 97 last time i checked is still a Split NC**

yea so . we still got the most wins ever . 4 big ten titles since then[97]. how many for osu since 02 ?
 12-07-2005, 07:09 PM         #180
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
yea so . we still got the most wins ever . 4 big ten titles since then[97]. how many for osu since 02 ?
i like how you change the Topic b/c you made yourself look like a dumbass when it was your team that had almost a 50 yr old drought

Last edited by backMJPIP2333; 12-07-2005 at 07:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy