The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #141
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 bluntednt said:
don't worry, im not mad, im still basking in the glory of this...

[pic - click to view]

fu*k a college bowl game...fu*k you haters, fu*k OSU
Yea! GET MAD!!

Like I said everytime we come at you with Facts, you keep goin back to the superbowl rings. Get out the this thread then, go talk about the Patriots.....oh nobody cares about the Patriots anymore.

GET MAD!!
GO BUCKEYES!
 12 years ago '04        #142
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
relevant? Haven't I shut you down enough times already?? You and michigan are an afterthought........move on.

We can agree on something, eastcoastgirl doesn't know sh*t.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
I'm jokin, it's ok.......
 12 years ago '04        #143
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
man look at this thread go...10 pages and its not even a day old...
 12 years ago '05        #144
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
I'm jokin, it's ok.......
It's all good........Michigan vs. Nebraska should be a good game, I gotta support the Big Ten........Go Blue.........first time I EVER said that. :sick:

GO BUCKEYES!!
BRING ON NOTRE LAME!
 12 years ago '04        #145
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
Notre Dame's Offense 10th vs. Ohio State Defense 4th adv OSU
Notre Dame's Defense 64th vs. Ohio State Offense 37th Adv OSU
Ohio state is also the 4th least penalized team in the nation and a better special teams
remember my argument was that ND > OSU because of the stats we have, we nice on paper and on the field, still sure bout that
 12 years ago '05        #146
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:
yo, be easy tough guy...talkin real slick like you that n*gga that runs NCAA football, i give a fu*k what thread you started let alone what you say, your logical debate is that OSU > ND, you cant say that till we play, logically...my argument was that ND > OSU because of the stats we have, we nice on paper and on the field, maybe its you that needs to step back and realize that ND's alot better than you think, ever think of that? I give Ohio State they props, they D is nice, but I think we can pick it apart behind the genuis superbowl winning offensive mind of Weis, don't hate cause I think that way, it's just that he's proved himself already, maybe not on a college level, but isn't college < NFL, i dunno, maybe not to you but, i dunno...that's just me i gues...keep talkin...
You still aint saying nothing. I'm done with you, you're oviously not educated on the matter to make this interesting.
 12 years ago '05        #147
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 BiGFuNknasty said:
Notre Dame's Offense 10th vs. Ohio State Defense 4th adv OSU
Notre Dame's Defense 64th vs. Ohio State Offense 37th Adv OSU
Ohio state is also the 4th least penalized team in the nation and a better special teams
remember my argument was that ND > OSU because of the stats we have, we nice on paper and on the field, still sure bout that

Dont come in here with too many facts, he might post another Patriots reference.
 12 years ago '04        #148
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Y2Luda said:
Dont come in here with too many facts, he might post another Patriots reference.

Yeah, cuz we al know the NFL and NCAA are EXACTLY the same Charlie Weis is better than God :rolleyes:
 12-05-2005, 09:45 PM         #149
MicCheck1212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its No Way That Notre Dame Wins, eventhough their coach is known to k!ll defenses with his plays, But Thee Ohio State University is too Strong, They Got.......................
Schlegel, HAWK,Carpenter, Youbouty, GINN, HOLMES, Troy Smith and Dont 4-get about JUSTIN ZWICK(LOL)
 12 years ago '05        #150
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
guess who's bizack, NOTRE DAME, BEOTCH!
 12 years ago '04        #151
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5353 5353
notre dame gonna kick ohio states a.ss sumthin nasty .. weiss is a better coach than tressel, and that offense is top notch , zbikowsky or whatever is a playmaker , nds o -line is good , and they block , gonna be a close game maybe but the irish are gonna win , no matter what type of game it is , these guys went wire to wire with usc, what team has done that really , i mean play for play , down to the last second .
 12-06-2005, 09:47 AM         #152
H to the... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ND >>>>> ohio state.....

yeah im still mad over acouple years ago... that referee robbed the U

smh
 12-06-2005, 01:36 PM         #153
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^No, It was Pass Interfernce Definetly!!!^^^

Look, A revamped and rejuvenated OSU Offense with Troy, Pittman, Ginny, and Holmes at the Helms makes our offense a sh*tload better than what it was 4 games into the season. That, Plus+ OSU's Defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> Notre Dames. Facts, Simple as that.
 12 years ago '05        #154
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
notre dame gonna kick ohio states a.ss sumthin nasty .. weiss is a better coach than tressel, and that offense is top notch , zbikowsky or whatever is a playmaker , nds o -line is good , and they block , gonna be a close game maybe but the irish are gonna win , no matter what type of game it is , these guys went wire to wire with usc, what team has done that really , i mean play for play , down to the last second .
He's a better coach off of one year? Wow, that IS impressive.

Oh and Fresno State went "wire to wire" with USC, you must have forgotten quickly.
 12 years ago '04        #155
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 woosh06 said:
Doesn't anyone else realize that Notre Dame's head coach is Charlie Weis. The offensive coordinator of the Patriots Super Bowl Teams. You think he won't have a gameplan? He knows how to coach in big game situations. Notre Dame has one of the most potent offenses in the country. He has turned Brady Quinn into a Heisman Candidate for next season. They also have some of the best skill position players in the country in WRs Samardzjia(sp?), and Stovall, TE Fasano, and RB Walker, as well as a very good offensive line. They also have one of the most dangerous punt returners in the country in Zbikowski. Although, i admit that their defense is weak, their offense has the capability of putting up 40+ points a game. Although i do admit their defense is weak and could be the reason they lose in the bowl game. However, if Ohio St. doesn't step up and the game turns into a shootout i don't see Ohio St. matching the firepower of Notre Dame. Nevertheless, im looking forward to this game and it should be one of if not the best bowl game of this season.

GO IRISH.
Good points but OSU is in the big ten and plays big games....and have a big game D....Defense wins Championships.....
 12 years ago '05        #156
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
OSU off top no questions asked
 12 years ago '05        #157
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Go Irish!
 12 years ago '05        #158
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
Damn, you still tryin to predict games? huh

Who cares if they went "play for play" with SC, other teams have too. There is no moral victories....They lost PERIOD!!!

"weiss is a better coach than tressel"
Tressel > Carr & Weis

GO BUCKEYES!!
fu*k NOTRE LAME!
 12 years ago '04        #159
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
Ohio State by 13 points. Notre Dame defense is too soft and the offense is overrated. Quinn had 140 yards passing against Michigan. Troy Smith had 300. Notre Dame had 248 yards against Michigan which is the only real defense they have played

Last edited by BiGFuNkNaStY; 12-06-2005 at 07:35 PM..
 12-06-2005, 07:43 PM         #160
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
which one is it? and not to mention ND went play for play with Stanford, what team has done that really :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy