NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #121
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 cdoyle456 said:
oh yea, and OSU deserved a bigger game then Penn State? please
Where does it say that genius?
 12-05-2005, 04:16 PM         #122
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it didn't, but if you read the post I quoted, you'd see the guy was saying that ND didn't deserve their bid and only got it by their name

and all i was saying is OSU didn't deserve theirs either, Penn State deserved it, and they got shafted, that's all
 12 years ago '05        #123
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
haha, im not sayin Fasano's the best in the history of the game, but stats do count for almost everything...when you say they are better, you compare what? stats, I feel you on the field position, but one of Fasano's TD's was a 50+ yarder which has nothing to do with field position...and when you rack up numbers like Samardijza, ex. 216 on 9 catches...that doesn't have much to do with field position...im sorry, but field position plays very little when you have an O like the Irish...but yes, for other teams it does matter if they start below their own 20 yard line everytime...
 12 years ago '05        #124
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 JBeezy said:
Damn, I always thought YellowGirl was the one that never said anyting relevant but after reading this thread, "eastcoastgirl" takes the cake
Yeah Weis has won three Superbowls......but can someone please tell me how in the hell that has anything to do with college football?

THIS IS THE NCAA NOT THE NFL! So until he wins 3 National Championships, stop swallowing his kids for no reason........
relevant? Haven't I shut you down enough times already?? You and michigan are an afterthought........move on.

We can agree on something, eastcoastgirl doesn't know sh*t.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #125
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
ya'll is so stubborn it's rediculous, 3 super bowl rings > any NCAA championship won by Tressel, not knockin him, he's a good coach and he's done his thing, but now its Weis's time as a head coach to win some bowls with a month to plan an amazing offensive scheme...
 12 years ago '05        #126
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
haha, im not sayin Fasano's the best in the history of the game, but stats do count for almost everything...when you say they are better, you compare what? stats, I feel you on the field position, but one of Fasano's TD's was a 50+ yarder which has nothing to do with field position...and when you rack up numbers like Samardijza, ex. 216 on 9 catches...that doesn't have much to do with field position...im sorry, but field position plays very little when you have an O like the Irish...but yes, for other teams it does matter if they start below their own 20 yard line everytime...
You said he was the best in the NCAA, he is not. Also when I compare players stats play a PART in the discussion but that isn't everything. I look at what type of system they are in, what level of competition they have played, how they fared in the bigger games, etc. So keep looking at mostly stats, it explains alot of what you have said in the thread, but eventually you'll realize that that is a sophmoric way of looking at it. Lastly, it's funny how field position is realitive to everyone BUT ND. Give me a break, it affected even the IRISH *gasp*. Perfect example is a tired defense....or do the opposition that the Irish play get extra time to catch their breath?

cdoyle456 said:
it didn't, but if you read the post I quoted, you'd see the guy was saying that ND didn't deserve their bid and only got it by their name

and all i was saying is OSU didn't deserve theirs either, Penn State deserved it, and they got shafted, that's all
You dont make any sense. Penn State deserved a BCS bid, and that is what they got. Ohio State deserved a BCS bid and that is what they got. If you want to complain about the level of competiton they are facing than that is another story, but not one that you at the present time seem to me making a good case for. Lastly, Florida State was undefeated before all the injuries to the O-line and others started to happen. Penn State will get plenty in this game...just as much if they would have faced ND.

bluntednt said:
ya'll is so stubborn it's rediculous, 3 super bowl rings > any NCAA championship won by Tressel, not knockin him, he's a good coach and he's done his thing, but now its Weis's time as a head coach to win some bowls with a month to plan an amazing offensive scheme...

Again that doesn't weigh anything in the NCAA. Not to mention the cat didnt' even head coach. Come on. We are talking college football, and in college football Tressels resume is bigger and better. Give your saviour some time to coach, hell maybe more than one season, before you start comparing him to someone who has already won what he is TRYING to accomplish.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-05-2005 at 04:25 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #127
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 cdoyle456 said:

Get you facts straight.

#4Ohio State and #3Penn State were automatic bids. ND doesn't deserve their bid, they did only get it by their name,it should Oregon. It doesn't matter now, ND can get it.

GO BUCKEYES!
BRING ON NOTRE LAME!!
 12 years ago '05        #128
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
You said he was the best in the NCAA, he is not. Also when I compare players stats play a PART in the discussion but that isn't everything. I look at what type of system they are in, what level of competition they have played, how they fared in the bigger games, etc. So keep looking at mostly stats, it explains alot of what you have said in the thread, but eventually you'll realize that that is a sophmoric way of looking at it. Lastly, it's funny how field position is realitive to everyone BUT ND. Give me a break, it affected even the IRISH *gasp*. Perfect example is a tired defense....or do the opposition that the Irish play get extra time to catch their breath?
listen, this is your opinion, i already gave you mine, if you don't like it, too bad, i can say what i want...Samardijza > Any OSU reciever and Fasano > any OSU tight end also, Darius Walker > Antonio Pittman and oh yea, Brady Quinn > Troy Smith, one more...Charlie Weis > Jim Tressel

All in all...ND > OSU...see you the second @ the Fiesta Bowl!
 12 years ago '05        #129
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
listen, this is your opinion, i already gave you mine, if you don't like it, too bad, i can say what i want...Samardijza > Any OSU reciever and Fasano > any OSU tight end also, Darius Walker > Antonio Pittman and oh yea, Brady Quinn > Troy Smith, one more...Charlie Weis > Jim Tressel

That is funny...according to you stats are most of it right? So how is Darius Walker > Pittman?

Pittman - 1195 yards @ 5.38 a pop > Walker - 1106 yards @ 4.67 a pop?

...or what about Weis > Tressel? How?

Tressel - 1 National Championship in Division 1-A > Weiss - 0 National Championships in Division 1-A [as a head coach no less].

The point is, pick a stance and stay with it. If stats are the most important than you're making yourself look ignorant. If they aren't than you need to provide some backround into your "picks" or again you just look stupid. I'm not your average college football fan, you have to come better than that.
 12 years ago '05        #130
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:

^^ will be my new sig on the 3rd.

What has Weis won has a head coach?? Everyone knows the Patriots were lead by their Defense not they're offense. Belichick, Vinatari (sp), and Romeo Crennel should be credited for those 3 rings more than Weis.

anyways 3 super bowl rings in the NFL doesn't translate to 3 National Championships in college. So stop sayin that sh*t, it makes you look like a fool.

Tressel > Weis
 12 years ago '05        #131
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
That is funny...according to you stats are most of it right? So how is Darius Walker > Pittman?

Pittman - 1195 yards @ 5.38 a pop > Walker - 1106 yards @ 4.67 a pop?

...or what about Weis > Tressel? How?

Tressel - 1 National Championship in Division 1-A > Weiss - 0 National Championships in Division 1-A [as a head coach no less].

The point is, pick a stance and stay with it. If stats are the most important than you're making yourself look ignorant. If they aren't than you need to provide some backround into your "picks" or again you just look stupid. I'm not your average college football fan, you have to come better than that.
pittman > walker stat wise, yes, i was ignorant on that, that's just me bein a ND fan, but I know everyone doesn't give a fu*k, but...

Weis - 3 superbowls, Tressel - 0, Tressel - 1 championship, Weis - 0, i know tressel has won 3 other bowls, but it's not the same as a national championship...

but none of this sh*t matters anyways...its all about what happens in the bowl and im just sayin, stats wise...the Irish are gonne beat the buckeyes, stat wise...stupid, average football fan...
 12 years ago '05        #132
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
^^ will be my new sig on the 3rd.

What has Weis won has a head coach?? Everyone knows the Patriots were lead by their Defense not they're offense. Belichick, Vinatari (sp), and Romeo Crennel should be credited for those 3 rings more than Weis.

anyways 3 super bowl rings in the NFL doesn't translate to 3 National Championships in college. So stop sayin that sh*t, it makes you look like a fool.

Tressel > Weis
wow...that's why tom brady was a two time super bowl mvp and deion branch was the other time, that's right, offense had nothing to do with it and if the superbowls dont' count, stop bringin it up and critisizing it cause it makes you look like a fool
 12 years ago '05        #133
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
pittman > walker stat wise, yes, i was ignorant on that, that's just me bein a ND fan, but I know everyone doesn't give a fu*k, but...

Weis - 3 superbowls, Tressel - 0, Tressel - 1 championship, Weis - 0, i know tressel has won 3 other bowls, but it's not the same as a national championship...

but none of this sh*t matters anyways...its all about what happens in the bowl and im just sayin, stats wise...the Irish are gonne beat the buckeyes, stat wise...stupid, average football fan...
At least you can admit when you are wrong.

Again you keep bringing up sh*t that doesn't matter. I guess Brian Daboll [the wide reciever coach for new england] is better than Tressel too huh? What about Tom Brady, hell he won 3 also, I guess he's more qualified. I know Pat Summit [Lady Vols] is a better coach than 90% of college mens basketball because she has won sooo many titles with the Lady Vols? Point is you cant compare the two. It's apples and oranges, yes they are both fruit....but they are different.

You are correct about this in the long run, but since there isn't nothing we can definitively base this off of until they play, this will do.....so come better next time.
 12 years ago '05        #134
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
At least you can admit when you are wrong.

Again you keep bringing up sh*t that doesn't matter. I guess Brian Daboll [the wide reciever coach for new england] is better than Tressel too huh? What about Tom Brady, hell he won 3 also, I guess he's more qualified. I know Pat Summit [Lady Vols] is a better coach than 90% of college mens basketball because she has won sooo many titles with the Lady Vols? Point is you cant compare the two. It's apples and oranges, yes they are both fruit....but they are different.

You are correct about this in the long run, but since there isn't nothing we can definitively base this off of until they play, this will do.....so come better next time.
yo, get off me man, sh*t...I can't wait for this game man, the anticipation is k!lling me and talkin sh*t to everyone is making it more suspenseful, I just want ND to win so I can come back to this thread and reply to everyone that hated, that truely ND > OSU...then what ya'll gonna say...i know ya'll gonna find somehow or someway to downgrade the win, IF we win...
 12 years ago '05        #135
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
yo, get off me man, sh*t...I can't wait for this game man, the anticipation is k!lling me and talkin sh*t to everyone is making it more suspenseful, I just want ND to win so I can come back to this thread and reply to everyone that hated, that truely ND > OSU...then what ya'll gonna say...i know ya'll gonna find somehow or someway to downgrade the win, IF we win...
You're a humerous cat. First you wanna come in the thread I CREATED and go back and forth with this, that, and the other but when I come in here and start giving you a logical debate back I have to "get off me man." Please. If you cant handle a REAL debate about the issue than hush, but dont come at me like I'M the one with the problem.

If you win you win. I'll give my honest a.ssessment of what happened. Stranger things have happened in college football you know?

It's just shocking to hear anyone claim that ND is more talented than Ohio State. Only ND fans and Ohio State haters would agree. If you could take and unbiased step back you'd see that isn't the case and it'll take a great gameplan, an A performence from the players, and maybe even a mistake or two to win....but it could happen.
 12 years ago '05        #136
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:
wow...that's why tom brady was a two time super bowl mvp and deion branch was the other time, that's right, offense had nothing to do with it and if the superbowls dont' count, stop bringin it up and critisizing it cause it makes you look like a fool
Stop fu*kin sayin it then!! If you keep bring it up then, you'll keep gettin put down.

Tressel > Weis.......point blank, period, end of discussion.

Ohio State has more talent, is faster, stronger, better coached, and just plain better than Notre Lame.

Ohio State will win, get over it!
GO BUCKS!!
 12 years ago '05        #137
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
yo, be easy tough guy...talkin real slick like you that n*gga that runs NCAA football, i give a fu*k what thread you started let alone what you say, your logical debate is that OSU > ND, you cant say that till we play, logically...my argument was that ND > OSU because of the stats we have, we nice on paper and on the field, maybe its you that needs to step back and realize that ND's alot better than you think, ever think of that? I give Ohio State they props, they D is nice, but I think we can pick it apart behind the genuis superbowl winning offensive mind of Weis, don't hate cause I think that way, it's just that he's proved himself already, maybe not on a college level, but isn't college < NFL, i dunno, maybe not to you but, i dunno...that's just me i gues...keep talkin...

Last edited by bluntednt; 12-05-2005 at 05:14 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #138
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Stop fu*kin sayin it then!! If you keep bring it up then, you'll keep gettin put down.

Tressel > Weis.......point blank, period, end of discussion.

Ohio State has more talent, is faster, stronger, better coached, and just plain better than Notre Lame.

Ohio State will win, get over it!
GO BUCKS!!
keep sayin Norte Lame too, it's real cool when you the only one sayin it
ND, Fiesta Bowl Champs...
 12 years ago '05        #139
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:
keep sayin Norte Lame too, it's real cool when you the only one sayin it
ND, Fiesta Bowl Champs...
I know, it's sounds better than dame doesn't it. :D

Fiesta Bowl Champs?? huh......I dont think so we have 2 already and makin room for one more.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

GET MAD!!

GO BUCKS!!
 12 years ago '05        #140
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
don't worry, im not mad, im still basking in the glory of this...

[pic - click to view]

fu*k a college bowl game...fu*k you haters, fu*k OSU
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy