The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
i gurantee ND's QB wont last 2 quarters against our linebackers
 12 years ago '05        #102
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 woosh06 said:

Think this offense can't match up against OSU? Get real.
Now that was funny too funny.
 12 years ago '05        #103
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

ALL GAME LONG.....GET USED TO IT!
 12 years ago '05        #104
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
you dumb fu*k, obviously you don't know sh*t outside of Notre Lame football, so I want even continue. You dumbass pothead, you probably got mosh brain over there.

Ohio State's 3rd WR > Stovall

"i really give a fu*k about Mel Kipers board"

Truth hurts doesn't it.

fu*k NOTRE LAME!!!!!
JAN 2 EXPECT A a.ss WHOOPIN!!
r u kidding me...do you even watch football little girl? go back to the kitchen and wipe your mouth, cause Stovall's c*m is still all over it...the numbers don't lie...let's see your recieving squad and ND's squad compared...

ND
Samardzija - 1215 yds on 72 rec & 15 TD
Stovall - 1023 yds on 60 rec & 11 TD

OSU
Holmes - 853 yds on 48 rec. & 10 TD
Ted Ginn - 636 yds on 43 rec & 3 TD

Mel Kiper doesn't pick the players on the day of the draft, he's an analyst so be real, suck c*ck and kick rocks, im tired of f!ghtin OSU fans that don't know sh*t...
 12 years ago '05        #105
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:
r u kidding me...do you even watch football little girl? go back to the kitchen and wipe your mouth, cause Stovall's c*m is still all over it...the numbers don't lie...let's see your recieving squad and ND's squad compared...

ND
Samardzija - 1215 yds on 72 rec & 15 TD
Stovall - 1023 yds on 60 rec & 11 TD

OSU
Holmes - 853 yds on 48 rec. & 10 TD
Ted Ginn - 636 yds on 43 rec & 3 TD

Mel Kiper doesn't pick the players on the day of the draft, he's an analyst so be real, suck c*ck and kick rocks, im tired of f!ghtin OSU fans that don't know sh*t...
Like I said you don't know sh*t outside of Notre Lame football. Notre Lame is a pass oriented team, while Ohio State is and will always be run first pass second.

Holmes is a 1st rd pick and Ted will be, Samardzja and Stovall are one hit wonders....products of a good system, nothin more.

u mad?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-05-2005 at 03:19 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #106
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:
until i see tressel go the NFL and make something happen, suck c*ck and kick rocks cause who the fu*k is Youngstown state????? be real with yourself and everyone else in here...
Your the one bringing in situational events that have nothing to do with the point of the thread. Same thing applies to what Weiss has done in the NFL. As I have said before, unless he brings some players from New England to Notre Dame that is a moot point when you bring up what he's done on the professional level. Lastly, and bottom line, Tressel has won a NC in Divison 1-A football and Weiss hasn't, and last I checked they are both in Division 1-A. Nice try though.

BigBen said:
It's funny how OSU fans don't talk sh*t about ND untill they have to play em in some bowl game. Yes, ND almost lost to Stanford, but USC almost lost To ND.. but I don't hear no one complaining about how USC is still in first..
I never talked sh*t, and I aint now BUT that doesn't excuse the facts. Here are some key ones:

ND hasn't played a defense as good as Ohio States.

ND hasn't played a defense as good as Ohio States IN CONJUNCTION with a good offense.

ND's defense cant stop anyone.

With that being said:

Ohio State HAS played offenses as prolific, hell even better [Texas].

Ohio State decimated a team built like ND [Northwestern]

The game should be good. I do think that with a month off Weiss will have his team well prepared and that should make up for alot of the short comings. ND fans dont want to give Tressel enough credit though. The man has a month to prepare as well AND he's undefeated in BCS bowls.

Good luck to the Irish. I mean no disrespect, but you'll need it, your playing a superior team in terms of talent.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-05-2005 at 03:30 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #107
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
is this guy serious about Holmes being the best in the country..., I thought you said he's the most slept on...i had to check it 3 times again to make sure I read it right...you said he's the Best WR in college football...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanx for that man...the best joke I heard all day...Maurice Stovall had better numbers than him this year...get back and be easy...
Omar (Columbus): Mel, talk to me about Santonio Holmes.

Mel Kiper: (1:56 PM ET ) I think he's the best junior receiverin the country. He edges out Jeff Samardzija from Notre Dame and Jason Hill from Washington STate, Steve Smith from USC. ... Santonio is fast, he's a great natural pass reciever, he's tough, he'll catch in traffic. If he came out he'd certainly be in the first round mix, depending on his workouts.

P.S. Mel Kiper knows more than you.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-05-2005 at 03:27 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #108
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
uh oh...look who's coming

The 2006 Heisman Trophy Winner...???

[pic - click to view]

Catching every ball through every defense in the NCAA...

[pic - click to view]

Running through every defense in the NCAA...

[pic - click to view]

What a bully!

[pic - click to view]

The best Tight End in NCAA...Fasano...

[pic - click to view]

get at me...
 12 years ago '05        #109
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:

Mel Kiper: (1:56 PM ET ) I think he's the best junior receiverin the country. He edges out Jeff Samardzija from Notre Dame and Jason Hill from Washington STate, Steve Smith from USC. ... Santonio is fast, he's a great natural pass reciever, he's tough, he'll catch in traffic. If he came out he'd certainly be in the first round mix, depending on his workouts.

Well there goes the end of that debate.

Let's move on to the next one......AJ Hawk?? Ted Ginn?? Bobby Carpenter (if healthy)?? Defense in general???

GO BUCKEYES!
 12 years ago '05        #110
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
uh oh...look who's coming

The 2006 Heisman Trophy Winner...???

[pic - click to view]

Catching every ball through every defense in the NCAA...

[pic - click to view]

Running through every defense in the NCAA...

[pic - click to view]

What a bully!

[pic - click to view]

The best Tight End in NCAA...Fasano...

[pic - click to view]

get at me...
#1: No, that will be Vince Young.

#2: What defenses?

#3: See #2.

#4: Haha. That was quite a homo statement, but we'll let it slide.

#5: You haven't seen Va. Tech, Georgia, Miami, etc. play football this year then.
 12 years ago '05        #111
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:

p.s. mel kiper doesn't mean sh*t the day of the draft or the day of the bowl game, does he? mel kiper is an analyst who thinks...nuff said...he THINKS he's the best junior...who gives a fu*k what mel kiper thinks, we'll see what happens on the second...we'll see what samardijza does and we'll see what holmes does the day of the bowl game...till then, you and Mel can THINK whatever you want, but till he sh*ts on Samardijza, THINKing doesn't mean sh*t...get at me...
 12 years ago '05        #112
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
p.s. mel kiper doesn't mean sh*t the day of the draft or the day of the bowl game, does he? mel kiper is an analyst who thinks...nuff said...he THINKS he's the best junior...who gives a fu*k what mel kiper thinks, we'll see what happens on the second...we'll see what samardijza does and we'll see what holmes does the day of the bowl game...till then, you and Mel can THINK whatever you want, but till he sh*ts on Samardijza, THINKing doesn't mean sh*t...get at me...
So you do know that what you say means less, right?

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-05-2005 at 03:39 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #113
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 BiGFuNknasty said:
They beat 3 teams with winning records 2 of em are BYU and Navy
Exactly......and the other was Michigan......because in all the years Chad Henne has been QB, he has yet to learn how to do a QB sneak correctly :banghead:

Norte Dame will lose and will lose by at least 10
 12 years ago '04        #114
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Damn, I always thought YellowGirl was the one that never said anyting relevant but after reading this thread, "eastcoastgirl" takes the cake

Yeah Weis has won three Superbowls......but can someone please tell me how in the hell that has anything to do with college football?

THIS IS THE NCAA NOT THE NFL! So until he wins 3 National Championships, stop swallowing his kids for no reason........

Last edited by JBeezy; 12-05-2005 at 04:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #115
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
vince young, maybe if he stays at Texas, not going to the draft this year???
what defenses...Samardijza had 99 yards on 6 catches and a TD against USC...against Purdue he had 153 yards on 7 rec and 2 TD...Tennessee he had 127 yards on 7 catches with a TD, Stanford 9 catches 216 yards & 2 TD...

Now for Walker he had 104 yards against michigan, Pittsburgh he had 100 yards + a TD and also a receiving TD + 52 yards rec., against MSU he had 116 and a rec. TD, against Washington he had 128 + TD, Purdue 80 + TD, Syracuse 123 + TD, Stanford 186 + TD!!!

Numbers...

V. Tech TE
King - 265 yds. 5 TD

Maimi TE
Greg Olsen - 451 yds. 4 TD

Georgia TE
Pope - 491 yds. 4 TD

Notre Dame
Fasano - 564 yds. 2 TD

Not as many TD's, but the most yards...I won't lie, Pope is nice, im just tryin to show you, Fasano's nice too...
 12 years ago '05        #116
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Damn, I always thought YellowGirl was the one that never said anyting relevant but after reading this thread, "eastcoastgirl" takes the cake

Yeah Weis has won three Superbowls......but can someone please tell me how in the hell that has anything to do with college football?

THIS IS THE NCAA NOT THE NFL! So until he wins 3 National Championships, stop swallowing his kids for no reason........
don't be mad cause we beat up michigan this year
 12 years ago '04        #117
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
It will be a great game but i think ND will pull this one out.
 12 years ago '05        #118
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 money36 said:
It will be a great game but i think ND will pull this one out.
finally a person with some common sense in here...props
 12 years ago '05        #119
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
vince young, maybe if he stays at Texas, not going to the draft this year???
what defenses...Samardijza had 99 yards on 6 catches and a TD against USC...against Purdue he had 153 yards on 7 rec and 2 TD...Tennessee he had 127 yards on 7 catches with a TD, Stanford 9 catches 216 yards & 2 TD...

Now for Walker he had 104 yards against michigan, Pittsburgh he had 100 yards + a TD and also a receiving TD + 52 yards rec., against MSU he had 116 and a rec. TD, against Washington he had 128 + TD, Purdue 80 + TD, Syracuse 123 + TD, Stanford 186 + TD!!!

Numbers...

V. Tech TE
King - 265 yds. 5 TD

Maimi TE
Greg Olsen - 451 yds. 4 TD

Georgia TE
Pope - 491 yds. 4 TD

Notre Dame
Fasano - 564 yds. 2 TD

Not as many TD's, but the most yards...I won't lie, Pope is nice, im just tryin to show you, Fasano's nice too...
You name defenses which range from bad to good. The "good" ones you faced either had no offense [UT] or were injured and that hurt their offense [UM]. Before you come back in here with "what does offense have to do with it," I'll k!ll that now. Field position. If you constantly put your defense on the field and then tack on bad field position your going to do okay, dont care what the statistical numbers say, they are only 1/2 the story.

Again you bring up stats as if they are everything. Okay going off of your stats then Garrett Mills is the best TE in the history of the game. Go look at his stats. You're right Pops is nice, and he's better than any TE on ND. I'm not knocking Fasano, I even think he's underrated, but he's not as good as any of the tight ends I named.
 12-05-2005, 04:10 PM         #120
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Ohio State all the way, ND hasn't played a real defense all year so there in for some sh*t. Again ND is another team who doesn't deserve their bid but name alone can carry you a long ways in college football because all they want are those dollars.
oh yea, and OSU deserved a bigger game then Penn State? please
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy