The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 eastcoastgirl said:
are you mad because your team fell in polls when they lost to texas??? we ALMOST beat a team that has been undefeated for 27 straight games before that... notre dame scored with 2 minutes left in the game to take the lead again... texas scored with 2 and half minutes left in the game to take the lead and osu didnt scored again... notre dame played hard through the whole game against usc.... i think you need to compare the games before you cry about dropping in polls....

you act if you win or lose on the 2nd you arent still going to talk sh*t!!!!

ALMOST!!!! YOU DIDN'T GET OVER IT!!!!

Oh I will be here when The Ohio State University beats Notre Lame, will you?

bluntednt said:
Think about it...can you really cover the most slept on receiver in college football??? You don't want some...

COME GET SOME!!!

Also - with a whole month to plan, i'd be scared of Weis because think about what he could have done with a whole month before the Super Bowl, WOW, you are going down hard my friend, you might not be able to stop us from scoring once the entire game...
Yes......Ohio State has the BEST reciever in the country.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You keep talkin sh*t about "a month to game plan" on offense, you haven't mentioned anything about Notre Lame's Defense. Is he the defensive coordinator too....he better gameplan this

[pic - click to view]

He's goin to need a month to gameplan around AJ Hawk.....I just read he's fu*kin Brady Quinns sister too

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-05-2005 at 02:20 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #82
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Florida played much tougher opponents than ND did all season long, plus with the fact that we're bringing in one of the better all around recruiting classes in the country and getting the number one dual threat QB in the nation to come in and run the offense when Leak leaves I guarantee that Florida will win a national title before Weiss and ND do. Florida's beaten way tougher teams than fu*king ND has, y'all would get put on blast in y'all played in the SEC and that's some real sh*t. ND didn't beat anybody worth a goddamn fu*k and that is fact so get off it homie. ND isn't sh*t and they never will be. Florida has already been more successful than they have since Spurrier left because Meyer is a great coach. Why do you think they fired Willingham in hopes of landing Meyer? Oh yeah because he's that fu*king good, they had to settle for choice number two and that's fact too. You're a fu*king f*g**t homie, I can't wait until OSU buries your pu**y a.ss Irish like I know they will. Hawk and Carpenter will eat Quinn alive.
I never laughed so hard in my life then when I read this guy try to talk sh*t...the funniest part about is that Florida lost to South Carolina and you're taklin sh*t about MSU beatin us...you beat Georgia & Florida State, we beat Michigan, Pittsburgh, Purdue and we should have the beaten the best team in college football, calm down florida fan, if florida got weis, they would have gotten a better record and went to a better bowl, you playin iowa, get real...
 12-05-2005, 02:20 PM         #83
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

sorry OSU fans are making me laugh!!!!

i am just going to sit back and laugh some more while you talk more sh*t......

so please continue........
 12 years ago '04        #84
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,310 | Props total: 11346 11346
 bluntednt said:
I never laughed so hard in my life then when I read this guy try to talk sh*t...the funniest part about is that Florida lost to South Carolina and you're taklin sh*t about MSU beatin us...you beat Georgia & Florida State, we beat Michigan, Pittsburgh, Purdue and we should have the beaten the best team in college football, calm down florida fan, if florida got weis, they would have gotten a better record and went to a better bowl, you playin iowa, get real...
Um, South Carolina is coached by Steve Spurrier and they're going to a bowl you fu*king idiot, plus it was on the road and with the emotions of the game it was kind of destined to happen. They will not beat us again, bet on that. Y'all lost at home to a non bowl eligible fu*king MSU team. You're a fu*king joke and I can't wait until OSU smashes on thost bi*ch n*ggas in the Fiesta, it will be good times.
 12 years ago '05        #85
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
at every Ohio State fan...you muthafu*kers need to relax...Santanio Holoms, are you kidding me...you should be banned in boxden for sayin he's the most slept on receiver in college football, get real...
 12-05-2005, 02:21 PM         #86
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntedntyou beat Georgia & Florida State, we beat Michigan, [FONT=Arial Black said:
Pittsburgh, Purdue[/FONT]
please dont talk again........beating Georgia>>>>>>>>>beating Pitt and Purdue X100
 12-05-2005, 02:23 PM         #87
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BADAZZ.... your team is going to lose to notre dame!!!

SO GET OVER IT!!!!!!
 12-05-2005, 02:23 PM         #88
Fa Kiu DJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should be Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl.
 12 years ago '05        #89
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:
at every Ohio State fan...you muthafu*kers need to relax...Santanio Holoms, are you kidding me...you should be banned in boxden for sayin he's the most slept on receiver in college football, get real...
You dumbass, read my post again................. @ being slept on, he's the best WR in country.

We haven't even got to Ted Ginn yet..............
 12-05-2005, 02:25 PM         #90
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

back to laughing at OSU fans!!!
 12 years ago '05        #91
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Um, South Carolina is coached by Steve Spurrier and they're going to a bowl you fu*king idiot, plus it was on the road and with the emotions of the game it was kind of destined to happen. They will not beat us again, bet on that. Y'all lost at home to a non bowl eligible fu*king MSU team. You're a fu*king joke and I can't wait until OSU smashes on thost bi*ch n*ggas in the Fiesta, it will be good times.
at all the excuses im seeing...also you OSU fans are silly as fu*k, getting extra mad at something so stupid...just cause ya'll suck and we bout to smash your so-called "Great Defense" doesn't mean you have to get all wild on everyone...hahaha, suck c*ck n*gga, Antonio Pittman sucks c*ck too, Darius Walker Runs Over A.J. Hawk all day long...get at me...
 12 years ago '05        #92
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 eastcoastgirl said:
BADAZZ.... your team is going to lose to notre dame!!!
SO GET OVER IT!!!!!!
Ok.....now explain to me why Notre Lame will beat Ohio State, what advantage does NL have in this game??????

Jim Tressel > Charlies Weiss
GET USE TO IT!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #93
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
is this guy serious about Holmes being the best in the country..., I thought you said he's the most slept on...i had to check it 3 times again to make sure I read it right...you said he's the Best WR in college football...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanx for that man...the best joke I heard all day...Maurice Stovall had better numbers than him this year...get back and be easy...
 12 years ago '05        #94
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:
is this guy serious about Holmes being the best in the country..., I thought you said he's the most slept on...i had to check it 3 times again to make sure I read it right...you said he's the Best WR in college football...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanx for that man...the best joke I heard all day...Maurice Stovall had better numbers than him this year...get back and be easy...
this guy?? Get it right, I'm all woman.......can you read?

@ Stovall......he wasn't sh*t before Weiss arrived.

Go check every mock draft, mel kipers big board, and what ever else. Get yo facts straight.

GO BUCKEYES!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-05-2005 at 02:34 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #95
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
get what facts straight??? what are you talkin about...Stovall had a better season than Holmes...get your facts stragiht, bi*ch...suck a d!ck and be happy that OSU even made it to a bowl game...and like i really give a fu*k about Mel Kipers board, get real with yourself, think before you type cause you lookin real stupid right now...
 12 years ago '04        #96
1000bluntz 
space
space
Excuses? All I ever hear from ND fans are excuse as to why y'all lost that game to USC. 4th and 9 and 60 plus yards later is something that can't be excused but y'all find a way to act like there is. ND is garbage and they play a totally soft schedule, they are pu**y as fu*k.
 12 years ago '05        #97
woosh06 
space
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Think this offense can't match up against OSU? Get real.
 12-05-2005, 02:39 PM         #98
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

ok well its been fun for now.... keep the bs coming so i can laugh some more tonight.....
 12 years ago '04        #99
1000bluntz 
space
space
Yeah that's convincing to show them tearing up that absolutely scary Stanford defense, that defense strikes fear in the hearts of offenses around the nation don't they? What a fu*king joke.
 12 years ago '05        #100
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:
get what facts straight??? what are you talkin about...Stovall had a better season than Holmes...get your facts stragiht, bi*ch...suck a d!ck and be happy that OSU even made it to a bowl game...and like , and like i really give a fu*k about Mel Kipers board get real with yourself, think before you type cause you lookin real stupid right now...
you dumb fu*k, obviously you don't know sh*t outside of Notre Lame football, so I want even continue. You dumbass pothead, you probably got mosh brain over there.

Ohio State's 3rd WR > Stovall

"i really give a fu*k about Mel Kipers board"

Truth hurts doesn't it.

fu*k NOTRE LAME!!!!!
JAN 2 EXPECT A a.ss WHOOPIN!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy