The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
you're wrong again...this time...it's an NFL coach going to the college level, not an NCAA coach going to the NFL, HUGE difference, because it's like childs play for Weis now...
 12 years ago '04        #62
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
How is it easier most nfl teams run the same 2 defenses and like 3 offenses in college theres alot more systems being run and instead of a team of vets he has 20 year old kids that practice between exams
 12 years ago '05        #63
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
what are you talkin about...did you not see any of the interviews this year? all the notre dame players were makin jokes about how thick their playbook was this year when charlie weis got there, he handed over the patriots playbook and the kids thought he was fu*kin insane...try again...
 12 years ago '05        #64
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:
just wanted to remind you what Weis has done...

From Super Bowl 36...

[pic - click to view]

& Super Bowl 38...

[pic - click to view]

& oh yea, Super Bowl 39...

[pic - click to view]

Wait...not to mention...

[pic - click to view]

x3

what did Tressel do again?
That was in the NFL, that doesn't apply.

But if you want to go there, Tressel won 3 national championships with Youngstown State.....so make that 4 NC's for Tressel.

Weiss isn't even doing as good as Ty did in his first season. He's isn't the second coming just because he came from a great NFL team, other coaches have come from the NFL ranks and not done so great so that "this is childs play" comment is ignorant.

Anything else?
 12 years ago '05        #65
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
until i see tressel go the NFL and make something happen, suck c*ck and kick rocks cause who the fu*k is Youngstown state????? be real with yourself and everyone else in here...
 12 years ago '04        #66
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
It's funny how OSU fans don't talk sh*t about ND untill they have to play em in some bowl game. Yes, ND almost lost to Stanford, but USC almost lost To ND.. but I don't hear no one complaining about how USC is still in first..
 12 years ago '04        #67
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
2003 MSU 22 Notre Lame 16.....would you like to accept the fact that MSU OWNS YOU!?!?!

GO BUCKEYES!!!
Michigan State vs. Notre Dame. Series Record: Notre Dame leads 43-24-1

Yes, MSU owns ND.... give me a break

But lets see who really owns who

Michigan vs. Ohio State

Series Record: Michigan leads 57-38-6

Last edited by BigBen; 12-05-2005 at 06:51 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #68
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 BigBen said:
It's funny how OSU fans don't talk sh*t about ND untill they have to play em in some bowl game. Yes, ND almost lost to Stanford, but USC almost lost To ND.. but I don't hear no one complaining about how USC is still in first..
Why would we want to talk about ND if we're not going to play them??
Now that we are got to play, I'm going to sh*t untill Jan. 2 arrives.

Notre Lame lost and didn't fall in the polls, who cares that they ALMOST beat USC, they didn't. Ohio State only lost by 3 to #2Texas, but fell in the polls.

[pic - click to view]

OWNED!!

Forget MSU, you better worry about Ohio State!
GO BUCKEYES!!
 12 years ago '05        #69
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 bluntednt said:
until i see tressel go the NFL and make something happen, suck c*ck and kick rocks cause who the fu*k is Youngstown state????? be real with yourself and everyone else in here...
Why would Tressel want to go to the NFL, he has everything at Ohio State, he doesn't have to prove his self in the NFL.......3 BCS bowls, 1 National Championship, 4-1 vs. Michigan all within 5 years. He aint goin nowhere.
Now what has Charlie Weiss done.......lost his first 2 home games, got beat by 5-6 MSU, but yet he gets a 10 year contract.

Tressel > Weiss
GO BUCKEYES!!!
 12 years ago '04        #70
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
im really gonna enjoy this a.ss whippin notre dame gonna take
 12 years ago '04        #71
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 BigBen said:
i only liked notre dame for 1 day and thats when they went against USC
i hate notre dame why???????? racist fu*ks got rid of a good coach they didn't get a fair chance to turn that program around like previous coaches
 12 years ago '04        #72
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11371 11371
Besides people forget that Weis isn't even who the Irish wanted after they fired Willingham, they wanted the coach of my favorite team who decided wisely to go to Florida instead. Chew on that sh*t bi*ch.
 12-05-2005, 01:43 PM         #73
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Why would we want to talk about ND if we're not going to play them??
Now that we are got to play, I'm going to sh*t untill Jan. 2 arrives.

Notre Lame lost and didn't fall in the polls, who cares that they ALMOST beat USC, they didn't. Ohio State only lost by 3 to #2Texas, but fell in the polls.

Forget MSU, you better worry about Ohio State!
GO BUCKEYES!!
are you mad because your team fell in polls when they lost to texas??? we ALMOST beat a team that has been undefeated for 27 straight games before that... notre dame scored with 2 minutes left in the game to take the lead again... texas scored with 2 and half minutes left in the game to take the lead and osu didnt scored again... notre dame played hard through the whole game against usc.... i think you need to compare the games before you cry about dropping in polls....

you act if you win or lose on the 2nd you arent still going to talk sh*t!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #74
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
yea...and what did your favorite coach do in florida...exactly, suck c*ck and kick rocks homo...Ty willingham sucked, that's why we got rid of him...and we lost to michigan state when they had the number 1 offense in the country, remember, or did you forget that one, oh yea, ok...when we played, their offense was ranked higher than USC's & Texas', so eat that sh*t bi*ch, your homo, no need to talk to you...oh man this game can't come fast enough! Think about it...can you really cover the most slept on receiver in college football??? You don't want some...

[pic - click to view]

COME GET SOME!!!

Also - with a whole month to plan, i'd be scared of Weis because think about what he could have done with a whole month before the Super Bowl, WOW, you are going down hard my friend, you might not be able to stop us from scoring once the entire game...
 12-05-2005, 01:56 PM         #75
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ cant wait to see some of the bs that is going to come out of OSU fans now!!!!

Last edited by eastcoastgirl; 12-05-2005 at 01:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #76
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
people seem to forget thats Ty's recruiting class not Weis
 12 years ago '04        #77
1000bluntz 
space
space
Florida played much tougher opponents than ND did all season long, plus with the fact that we're bringing in one of the better all around recruiting classes in the country and getting the number one dual threat QB in the nation to come in and run the offense when Leak leaves I guarantee that Florida will win a national title before Weiss and ND do. Florida's beaten way tougher teams than fu*king ND has, y'all would get put on blast in y'all played in the SEC and that's some real sh*t. ND didn't beat anybody worth a goddamn fu*k and that is fact so get off it homie. ND isn't sh*t and they never will be. Florida has already been more successful than they have since Spurrier left because Meyer is a great coach. Why do you think they fired Willingham in hopes of landing Meyer? Oh yeah because he's that fu*king good, they had to settle for choice number two and that's fact too. You're a fu*king f*g**t homie, I can't wait until OSU buries your pu**y a.ss Irish like I know they will. Hawk and Carpenter will eat Quinn alive.
 12 years ago '05        #78
woosh06 
space
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0
God damn OSU fans are ignorant. Ohio State's record is 9-2. Yes that's right, 9-2, same as Notre Dame. Wow 3 National Championships at Youngstown State, i'm sh*tting myself. Weis is probably laughing at Tressel's credentials. And for everyone that says Notre Dame doesn't deserve to be in a BCS game because they have two losses, than i guess Florida State shouldn't be either, and i guess Ohio State shouldn't be either even though they have two losses. Before you start talking sh*t get your fu*king facts straight. Charlie Weis has a month to gameplan, A MONTH. He had one of the best college football teams ever beat with two weeks to prepare. And for everyone that says Notre Dame hasn't seen a defense like Ohio State, well Ohio State hasn't seen an offense like Notre Dame. You think Weis hasn't seen defenses 10x better in the NFL, you think he doesn' know what he's going up against, he'll find the weakness and exploit it just like he did to lead the Patriots to 3 straight super bowls. Plain and simple fu*k OHIO STATE and all their ignorant fans.
 12-05-2005, 02:08 PM         #79
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol people really think ND is gonna sh*t on OSU Defense

OSU since 2002 has only given up 30 points in a game 4 times

and Texas (this yr) and Miami (02 in Fiesta Bowl) Are Not Included

and please get outta here with Samardzija

**thinks about the last time OSU faced a great receiver in the Fiesta Bowl.......Andre Johnson 4 catches 54 yrds O tds
 12 years ago '04        #80
1000bluntz 
space
space
Ohio State lost to the number 2 and 3 teams in the country. Y'all lost a game to the number 1 team that you definitely should have won but you choked like a bi*ch with a d!ck in her mouth and y'all lost to a terrible Michigan State team at home. OSU is a much better football team than ND, facts homie, facts.

Oh and Texas has a much better offense than ND any day of the week and OSU did a damn good job against them. You best get your head outta your a.ss before you run out of air.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 12-05-2005 at 02:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago