Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 woosh06 said:
Doesn't anyone else realize that Notre Dame's head coach is Charlie Weis. The offensive coordinator of the Patriots Super Bowl Teams. You think he won't have a gameplan? He knows how to coach in big game situations. Notre Dame has one of the most potent offenses in the country. He has turned Brady Quinn into a Heisman Candidate for next season. They also have some of the best skill position players in the country in WRs Samardzjia(sp?), and Stovall, TE Fasano, and RB Walker, as well as a very good offensive line. They also have one of the most dangerous punt returners in the country in Zbikowski. Although, i admit that their defense is weak, their offense has the capability of putting up 40+ points a game. Although i do admit their defense is weak and could be the reason they lose in the bowl game. However, if Ohio St. doesn't step up and the game turns into a shootout i don't see Ohio St. matching the firepower of Notre Dame. Nevertheless, im looking forward to this game and it should be one of if not the best bowl game of this season.

GO IRISH.
Have you realized Ohio State's head coach is Jim Tressel. I take Tressel over Weiss they only big game the played in they lost and almost lost to Stanford.

I don't think it will be shootout. Troy will run all over ND.

GO BUCKEYES!!
 12 years ago '04        #22
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
these are the two teams i hate the most in college football. i hate notre dame more so im going for ohio state. (can't believe i just said that) o state defense is too much for the irish. o state will win by atleast two tds
 12 years ago '05        #23
donnie_d3 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 18 18
 WilliamHBonnie said:
That was the make it or break it game of the season Fam. That was a really bad weekend for Ohio Sports. It did show me that Vinsanity Young is one Helluva QB though.

i see....it's still all love though. and i know ya'll gonna handle up on punk a.ss notre dame.
 12 years ago '05        #24
woosh06 
space
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0
wow i can't believe you can honestly say that you would pick Jim Tressel over Charlie Weis as a big game coach. Weis has a month to devise a gameplan, their offense is too talented and Weis is a genius. And for everyone who said that Notre Dame hasn't played anyone, let's look at their schedule....

1. at #21 Pitt.- Ok, Pitt was supposed to be a very good team this year, but didn't perform like they should have. Still, Notre Dame put up 500 yards of offense in Weis's debut.

2. at #3 Michigan- Notre Dame went on the road and beat Michigan. Although Michigan underachieved this year, most of this underachievement can be blamed on injuries, most of which occured after the ND game.

3. vs. Michigan State - I'll be honest, Michigan State owns Notre Dame. But this game showed what Brady Quinn and the offense can do. Quinn had a career high 487 yards, and a school record five touchdowns. Notre Dame also came back from a 21 point deficit in the second half to force the game into overtime.

4. at Washington- Not much to say. Blowout against an overmatched team.

5. at Purdue- How Purdue played so poorly is beyond me. A team with 11 returning starters on defense should be a top 20 team. Notre Dame put up 49 points and blew them out.

6. vs USC - Game of the year. Notre Dame had this game won, and USC got very lucky to escape with a win. Weis came up with a gameplan that forced Leinart to throw two picks for the first time since the end of the 2003 season. The Irish offense allowed 34 points against a team that came in averaging 51 a game. As much as people hate Notre Dame, you have to respect the fact they played a near flawless game and should have came away with a victory. In my opinon they were cheated out of the win (see the rulebook, and then tell me if Leinart's qb sneak for the win should have counted.)

7. vs BYU- Brady Quinn 467 yards, 6 tds...nuff said.

8. vs Tenn.- If you remember Tennessee was ranked in the top 10 during the preseason. However, they underacheived heavily and ND took advantage and blew out the vols.

9. vs Navy- Nothing to say here.

10. vs Syracuse- " "

11. at Stanford- Much closer than it should have been. Probably looking forward to bowl game.

Ohio St. may have played in a tough conference this year, still played weak teams, whereas Notre Dame's schedule consisted of all notable teams. Ohio St. played teams like San Diego St. , Miami(OH), Indiana, and Illinois, 4 easy victories.

Final Rankings... Pitt- (5-6)
#20 Michigan- (7-4) playing in a bowl game
Michigan State- (5-6)
Washington- (2-9)
Purdue- (5-6)
#1 USC- (12-0) playing in national championship
BYU- (6-5) playing in bowl game
Tenn- (5-6)
Navy -(7-4) playing in bowl game
Syracuse- (1-10)
Stanford - (5-6)
If you ask me Ohio St. and Notre Dame had comparable schedules this season. Both are great teams and this should make for a fantastic game and i'm very excited.

Team Leaders

Notre Dame..... Brady Quinn: 263-405, 3633 yds, 33 tds

Darius Walker: 237 carries, 1106 yds, 6 tds

Jeff Samardzjia: 72 rec., 1215 yards, 15 tds

Maurice Stovall: 60 rec. 1023 yards, 11 tds

Ohio St..... Troy Smith: 130-209, 1940 yards, 14 tds

Antonio Pittman: 222 carries, 1195 yards, 6 tds

Santonio Holmes: 48 rec., 845 yards, 10 tds

Ted Ginn Jr.: 43 rec., 636 yards, 3 tds

Team Averages.....

Notre Dame: 154 rushing yards pg, 334.3 passing yards pg, 489 ypg.

Points for: 38.2 Points Against: 23.6

Ohio St: 189.5 rushing yards pg, 215.1 passing yards pg, 404.6 ypg.

Points for: 32.5 Points Against: 14.8
 12 years ago '05        #25
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 woosh06 said:
wow i can't believe you can honestly say that you would pick Jim Tressel over Charlie Weis as a big game coach. Weis has a month to devise a gameplan, their offense is too talented and Weis is a genius. And for everyone who said that Notre Dame hasn't played anyone, let's look at their schedule...
Yes I'd take Tressel over Weiss, WTF has Charlie Weiss won as a head coach??
I'm sick of hearing he's a genius and "give him a month to gameplan". He hasn't won anything! Don't talk about USC you lost period, Ohio State could say the same with #2Texas and #3Penn State.

I HATE Notre Dame, I hate the media's infatuation with ND. fu*k ND!!

ND hasn't played a defense has good has Ohio States!

I can't wait for this game.

GO BUCKEYES!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-04-2005 at 10:02 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #26
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
Buckeyes go 3-0 in the Fiesta Bowl 30-17
 12 years ago '05        #27
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Props, I Love that Avy!!!!

Tempe is Ohio State's home away from home.

Go Buckeyes!!
Bring on Notre Lame!!!!!
 12-04-2005, 10:09 PM         #28
Younghovi2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k texas yo.................and penn state..........................thats all i have 2 say................ND dont want it with us....................and fu*k michigan were the best college football program in the nation
 12 years ago '04        #29
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 woosh06 said:
Doesn't anyone else realize that Notre Dame's head coach is Charlie Weis. The offensive coordinator of the Patriots Super Bowl Teams. You think he won't have a gameplan? He knows how to coach in big game situations. Notre Dame has one of the most potent offenses in the country. He has turned Brady Quinn into a Heisman Candidate for next season. They also have some of the best skill position players in the country in WRs Samardzjia(sp?), and Stovall, TE Fasano, and RB Walker, as well as a very good offensive line. They also have one of the most dangerous punt returners in the country in Zbikowski. Although, i admit that their defense is weak, their offense has the capability of putting up 40+ points a game. Although i do admit their defense is weak and could be the reason they lose in the bowl game. However, if Ohio St. doesn't step up and the game turns into a shootout i don't see Ohio St. matching the firepower of Notre Dame. Nevertheless, im looking forward to this game and it should be one of if not the best bowl game of this season.

GO IRISH.
You're kidding me! When did that happen?! :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '05        #30
woosh06 
space
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0
What has Charlie Weis done as a head coach. Well lets see... he turned around Notre Dame in 11 games, coaching them to a 9-2 record. He has led them to a BCS Bowl Game in his first year. He has taken very good players, and turned them into All-Americans. He took a team that has been struggling with recruiting and fan base, and made them one of the most popular teams in the country once again, and has the #2 recruiting class in the country right behind Texas. And, look at the Patriots this year, their offense is struggling (16 points against the Jets?) and their just not dominating games like they used to. Now, i'm not saying how there going to k!ll Ohio State, or talking sh*t about Ohio St, i respect that State is a very good team and this will be an excellent game, i'm just pulling for Notre Dame asa lifelong Irish fan.
 12-04-2005, 10:15 PM         #31
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What has Tressel done?????

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #32
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
Willingham did nearly the same thing his first year against better teams. How about that seven game bowl losing streak
 12 years ago '05        #33
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 BiGFuNknasty said:
Willingham did nearly the same thing his first year against better teams. How about that seven game bowl losing streak
Thank You!!! That's the main reason why I hate ND!

It's because Tyrone Willingham is black and Charlie Weiss is white, regardless of what anyone says.

:finger: Notre Lame!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-04-2005 at 10:21 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #34
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, it's kinda of funny that USC had to cheat to beat Notre Dame.. and I forgot.. what are they ranked again??
 12 years ago '05        #35
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 BigBen said:
Yeah, it's kinda of funny that USC had to cheat to beat Notre Dame.. and I forgot.. what are they ranked again??
Cheat??

4th & 9 and they go 61 yards......... I guess ND fans forgot about that one.
 12 years ago '04        #36
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
How did they cheat? Now that i think of it i might have saw Pete Carroll using the codes on the sidelines
 12 years ago '04        #37
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
them fu*kin Irish aint ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #38
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 woosh06 said:
3. vs. Michigan State - I'll be honest, Michigan State owns Notre Dame. But this game showed what Brady Quinn and the offense can do. Quinn had a career high 487 yards, and a school record five touchdowns. Notre Dame also came back from a 21 point deficit in the second half to force the game into overtime.
You shoulda stopped at this game and never posted in this thread again. Notre Dame lost to a 5-6 team at HOME. You said you can't believe we picked Tressel over Weis as a big game coach, well you damn right I am going to take Tressel over Big Boy. Tressel has 1 national championship, 3-1 in bowl games, 4-1 against arch-rival Michigan. Weis's resume 0-1 in big games. Lost to USC. That Michigan game at the time was a big game but turned out to not be as big.

Last edited by bootsy; 12-04-2005 at 10:31 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #39
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
 BiGFuNknasty said:
How did they cheat? Now that i think of it i might have saw Pete Carroll using the codes on the sidelines
Lienhart didn't fumble at the 1 and was pushed into the endzone by Bush
 12 years ago '04        #40
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
 BigBen said:
Lienhart didn't fumble at the 1 and was pushed into the endzone by Bush
You're a dumbass, if your team was as good as y'all claim then there's no way you allow them to convert on 4th and 9 from their own 13 or whatever and dash off for 60 yards, that's just pathetic defense and they deserved to lose for that sh*t alone. Plus that push by Bush is a call that refs say they never make anyway. Try again to come up with excuses for why y'all lost because it's never gonna change the fact that you did. Y'all will get beat by OSU because they're defense is far superior than any you've seen all year and that's by a lot, plus the ND defense is a joke giving up 31 points to fu*king Stanford of all teams with a backup QB in at that. ND is just another case of media hype machines because they haven't beaten anybody worth a damn. Teams that lose two home games don't deserve BCS bids but the prestige of their past gets them over of course.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy