The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
Buckeyes go 3-0 in the Fiesta Bowl 30-17

13 years ago '05        #27
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
Props, I Love that Avy!!!!

Tempe is Ohio State's home away from home.

Go Buckeyes!!
Bring on Notre Lame!!!!!

12-04-2005, 10:09 PM         #28
Younghovi2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k texas yo.................and penn state..........................thats all i have 2 say................ND dont want it with us....................and fu*k michigan were the best college football program in the nation

13 years ago '04        #29
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 582 582
 woosh06 said
Doesn't anyone else realize that Notre Dame's head coach is Charlie Weis. The offensive coordinator of the Patriots Super Bowl Teams. You think he won't have a gameplan? He knows how to coach in big game situations. Notre Dame has one of the most potent offenses in the country. He has turned Brady Quinn into a Heisman Candidate for next season. They also have some of the best skill position players in the country in WRs Samardzjia(sp?), and Stovall, TE Fasano, and RB Walker, as well as a very good offensive line. They also have one of the most dangerous punt returners in the country in Zbikowski. Although, i admit that their defense is weak, their offense has the capability of putting up 40+ points a game. Although i do admit their defense is weak and could be the reason they lose in the bowl game. However, if Ohio St. doesn't step up and the game turns into a shootout i don't see Ohio St. matching the firepower of Notre Dame. Nevertheless, im looking forward to this game and it should be one of if not the best bowl game of this season.

GO IRISH.
You're kidding me! When did that happen?! :rolleyes:

13 years ago '05        #30
woosh06 
space
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0
What has Charlie Weis done as a head coach. Well lets see... he turned around Notre Dame in 11 games, coaching them to a 9-2 record. He has led them to a BCS Bowl Game in his first year. He has taken very good players, and turned them into All-Americans. He took a team that has been struggling with recruiting and fan base, and made them one of the most popular teams in the country once again, and has the #2 recruiting class in the country right behind Texas. And, look at the Patriots this year, their offense is struggling (16 points against the Jets?) and their just not dominating games like they used to. Now, i'm not saying how there going to k!ll Ohio State, or talking sh*t about Ohio St, i respect that State is a very good team and this will be an excellent game, i'm just pulling for Notre Dame asa lifelong Irish fan.

12-04-2005, 10:15 PM         #31
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What has Tressel done?????

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #32
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
Willingham did nearly the same thing his first year against better teams. How about that seven game bowl losing streak

13 years ago '05        #33
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 BiGFuNknasty said
Willingham did nearly the same thing his first year against better teams. How about that seven game bowl losing streak
Thank You!!! That's the main reason why I hate ND!

It's because Tyrone Willingham is black and Charlie Weiss is white, regardless of what anyone says.

:finger: Notre Lame!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-04-2005 at 10:21 PM..

13 years ago '04        #34
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, it's kinda of funny that USC had to cheat to beat Notre Dame.. and I forgot.. what are they ranked again??

13 years ago '05        #35
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 BigBen said
Yeah, it's kinda of funny that USC had to cheat to beat Notre Dame.. and I forgot.. what are they ranked again??
Cheat??

4th & 9 and they go 61 yards......... I guess ND fans forgot about that one.

13 years ago '04        #36
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
How did they cheat? Now that i think of it i might have saw Pete Carroll using the codes on the sidelines

13 years ago '04        #37
Javon23 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,375 | Props total: 18668 18668
them fu*kin Irish aint ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago '05        #38
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,912 | Props total: 825 825
 woosh06 said
3. vs. Michigan State - I'll be honest, Michigan State owns Notre Dame. But this game showed what Brady Quinn and the offense can do. Quinn had a career high 487 yards, and a school record five touchdowns. Notre Dame also came back from a 21 point deficit in the second half to force the game into overtime.
You shoulda stopped at this game and never posted in this thread again. Notre Dame lost to a 5-6 team at HOME. You said you can't believe we picked Tressel over Weis as a big game coach, well you damn right I am going to take Tressel over Big Boy. Tressel has 1 national championship, 3-1 in bowl games, 4-1 against arch-rival Michigan. Weis's resume 0-1 in big games. Lost to USC. That Michigan game at the time was a big game but turned out to not be as big.

Last edited by bootsy; 12-04-2005 at 10:31 PM..

13 years ago '04        #39
BigBen 
space
space
 BiGFuNknasty said
How did they cheat? Now that i think of it i might have saw Pete Carroll using the codes on the sidelines
Lienhart didn't fumble at the 1 and was pushed into the endzone by Bush

13 years ago '04        #40
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,227 | Props total: 18945 18945
 BigBen said
Lienhart didn't fumble at the 1 and was pushed into the endzone by Bush
You're a dumbass, if your team was as good as y'all claim then there's no way you allow them to convert on 4th and 9 from their own 13 or whatever and dash off for 60 yards, that's just pathetic defense and they deserved to lose for that sh*t alone. Plus that push by Bush is a call that refs say they never make anyway. Try again to come up with excuses for why y'all lost because it's never gonna change the fact that you did. Y'all will get beat by OSU because they're defense is far superior than any you've seen all year and that's by a lot, plus the ND defense is a joke giving up 31 points to fu*king Stanford of all teams with a backup QB in at that. ND is just another case of media hype machines because they haven't beaten anybody worth a damn. Teams that lose two home games don't deserve BCS bids but the prestige of their past gets them over of course.

13 years ago '04        #41
BigBen 
space
space
yes.. you got me.. im such a dumbass..

13 years ago '04        #42
1000bluntz 
space
space
 BigBen said
yes.. you got me.. im such a dumbass..
Good response, how did USC cheat again? I mean seriously, how can you say they cheated? ND had their chance and they fu*king blew it like some pr0no hoes, facts hurt don't they?

13 years ago '04        #43
BigBen 
space
space
oh yess..

I don't care if the refs call sh*t or not, according to the NCAA rule book it SHOULD be a penalty..

and Lienhart didn't fumble at the 1, and besides the clock only stops if the ball is fumbled out ahead of the player which is wasn't...

I don't care wtf you think i' am really.. and honestly don't care who wins the game.. I watch for fun..

13 years ago '04        #44
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
Jim Tressel makes 2mil a Year with a National Championship Bobby Bowden makes the same with 2 and is the winningest coach in cfb history Weis gets 3.5mil he must be a "genius" to get over on a college like that

12-05-2005, 12:41 AM         #45
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GO NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!

and for anyone that has brought up the usc notre dame game... can you tell how many teams have come that close to beating usc in the last two seasons????? when it comes down to it notre dame played their a.sses off and came damn close to beating the number 1 team.... you need to excuse your hate for notre dame and go back and watch the game again cuz notre dame should have walked out with the win that day!!!

13 years ago '04        #46
1000bluntz 
space
space
Should've, would've, could've, DIDN'T. They lost two home games and it doesn't matter how they lost because they still did, they aren't BCS material so fu*k them and their past prestige and history getting them in a spot that a more deserving team is missing out on. Auburn would sh*t on this ND team.

13 years ago '05        #47
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 eastcoastgirl said
GO NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!

and for anyone that has brought up the usc notre dame game... can you tell how many teams have come that close to beating usc in the last two seasons????? when it comes down to it notre dame played their a.sses off and came damn close to beating the number 1 team.... you need to excuse your hate for notre dame and go back and watch the game again cuz notre dame should have walked out with the win that day!!!

Hmmmm, Fresno State, Arizona, Arizona State..........Notre Lame lost to Michigan State, the most inconsistent team ever....well they're very consistant in beating Notre Lame every year.

fu*k NOTRE LAME!!

13 years ago '04        #48
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
Arizona St, Fresno St this year. Last year Virginia Tech Stanford California Oregon State and UCLA welcome to the almost club

12-05-2005, 01:03 AM         #49
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a great pic MJPIP. Tressel's facial expression is golden. And I'm definetly seeing a patter here. The Fiesta Bowl and OSU love eachother.

Last edited by Rynoh; 12-05-2005 at 01:04 AM..

12-05-2005, 01:09 AM         #50
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Hmmmm, Fresno State, Arizona, Arizona State..........Notre Lame lost to Michigan State, the most inconsistent team ever....well they're very consistant in beating Notre Lame every year.

fu*k NOTRE LAME!!
too bad they dont beat notre dame every year.... last year notre dame had a bad year but wait they beat michigan state ..... so get your facts right

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  42
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+54online now  27
Video inside Teyana Taylor is not ugly. ( RAWNOPULLOUT rough and rugged edition)
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
NBA Stat Nerds are needed. Shot attempts by MJ, compared to Lebron, in scoring.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-118online now  16
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside PSN Black Friday Sale
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+64online now  8
Video inside Kodak Just killed 6ix9ine career