The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #301
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 eS El Duque said:
Notre Dame will crush Ohio State..i smell a blow out by at least 3 touchdowns
3 touchdowns??? BAHAHAHA

Not against this defense.

GO BUCKS!!
 12 years ago '04        #302
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
 Y2Luda said:
#1 by Rival
#2 by Scout
True but they're also number one on ESPN. Scout's ratings system is very weird to me though, we have more 5 stars according to them and higher player ratings but we're below Texas. It probably has to do with the fact that we have a 5 star Juco LB coming in and they don't count him because he ain't a HS player or something. When we get a couple more OL and LB and another RB we should slide past them.
 12 years ago '04        #303
1000bluntz 
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
3 touchdowns??? BAHAHAHA

Not against this defense.

GO BUCKS!!
Don't listen to these f*gs girl, they have no clue what they're talking about because they probably haven't watched football in like three years prior to this season when ND couldn't beat these cupcakes they are now. ND is a fraud and everybody but ND fans know this. If they win, which is highly fu*king unlikely I'll eat crow but no way they would ever blow out OSU, more than likely it's gonna be the other way around though I think that OSU wins by about 14.
 12 years ago '05        #304
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 1000bluntz said:
True but they're also number one on ESPN. Scout's ratings system is very weird to me though, we have more 5 stars according to them and higher player ratings but we're below Texas. It probably has to do with the fact that we have a 5 star Juco LB coming in and they don't count him because he ain't a HS player or something. When we get a couple more OL and LB and another RB we should slide past them.
I'm not knocking your recruiting class BUT there are a few things you should know about it.

First off, ESPN's recruiting ANYTHING is horrible.

Secondly, yes you guys have the #1 recruiting class, IMO also, BUT when it comes to "enrolled rankings" you wont be #1. Recruits like Fayson will not be academically eligable to play when they first get there.

Again, Meyer is doing one hell of a job recruiting, and a.ssuming that the folks with academic "issues" get them together than it all works out in the end for the most part.
 12-25-2005, 09:08 PM         #305
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 TD Blowout? LMAO never
 12-25-2005, 09:11 PM         #306
caddie pimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personaly dont think that Ohio is that good of a team. they dont really play any good teams all year but what team in the nation does play hard teams all year???

i know that you can take almost all the top teams in the nation and put them into the SEC confrence to play ALL year long and they wouldnt be what they are right now. almost all sec teams are good every year.

notre dame WILL crush ohio state!!

notre dame is a tuff ball team to play and dont really care for ohio so havent watched them play much...

either way big win for notre dame.
 12-25-2005, 09:13 PM         #307
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caddie pimpin said:
personaly dont think that Ohio is that good of a team.
dont really care for ohio so havent watched them play much...
please dont reply again, unless you can actually say something of meaning
 12 years ago '05        #308
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 caddie pimpin said:
personaly dont think that Ohio is that good of a team. they dont really play any good teams all year but what team in the nation does play hard teams all year???
i know that you can take almost all the top teams in the nation and put them into the SEC confrence to play ALL year long and they wouldnt be what they are right now. almost all sec teams are good every year.

notre dame is a tuff ball team to play and dont really care for ohio so havent watched them play much...
I know your a newbie, but your stupid.

I don't know where to start.................

Just because YOU haven't watched Ohio State doesn't mean they're not very good.

12 years ago '05        #309
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
ohio state got this one

402 - 52 STRK: 10 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 12 years ago '04        #310
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
Buckeye by 13
 12 years ago '05        #311
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
ND is gonna win 31 to 24...yup...
 12 years ago '05        #312
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
whatever.......get ready for that new AVY Blunted..............

The Ohio State is better than Notre Lame.........O H!
 12 years ago '04        #313
1000bluntz 
space
space
How in the fu*k could you possibly have come to the conclusion that ND can score 31 points on that OSU defense blunted? Are you serious or just saying that because you're a fan? Either way it's fu*king idiotic thinking they'll score that many points.
 12 years ago '05        #314
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 caddie pimpin said:
Dont play any good teams?

Beat bowl bound: Iowa, Minnesota, Northwestern, AND Michigan.

Lost to #2 Texas and #3 Penn State by a combined 10 points.

That translates into a top 5 "strength of schedule."

caddie pimpin said:
Almost all? Last I checked the SEC has 12 teams......6 [which is HALF] are UNDER .500. Not that records are in indication of how great teams are every year so I'll just scratch the surface for you to give you a better clue.

Top team: Georgia [Pac-10, Big-12 and Big-10 both have a better "#1" and the ACC is equal and West Virginia (of the Big East) has a chance]

Second team: Auburn [Big 10 has a better "#2" team and the ACC has an equal team in Va. Tech. If Oregon is healthy they are right there as well.]

Third team: Alabama, they had a good start but [Big 10 has a few teams that it would be a wash [Wisconsin and Michigan], ACC has Florida State, etc.]

I think I made my point. I will give you that for a 12 team league they have a GREAT league and if you average out the last few years they have had the most difficult conference but it's not head and shoulders over the Big 10 or the new ACC.

caddie pimpin said:
:applause: :rolleyes:

caddie pimpin said:
They are tough, but you could say the same for quite a few teams. We are talking about a team that is supposed to be good enough to play in a BCS bowl game. Not to mention I dont think anyone, outside of ND fans, would say that ND is "tougher" than Ohio State.

caddie pimpin said:
So they dont have any reason to step on the field......I guess it's a W.:rolleyes:
 12 years ago '05        #315
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
Scouts' Edge
Weis is a master game-planner. He does a great job of getting the most out of Quinn and his surrounding talent, including RB Walker, WRs Samardzija and Stovall and TE Fasano. But there is very little Weis can do to prepare his offensive unit for the type of speed and physicality it will face against Ohio State. Quinn may hit on a couple of deep balls to his tandem of big-play receivers, but establishing a consistent attack -- especially on the ground -- will not be possible. Notre Dame's defense has been a bend-but-don't-break unit the entire season, generating turnovers to make up for the massive amounts of yardage that it surrenders. However, Smith has thrown just four interceptions all season and Tressell's offensive design is to protect the ball and methodically drive the length of the field. The Buckeyes have the better matchup in all three facets of the game -- offense, defense and special teams -- and the final scoreboard will reflect just that.

Prediction: Ohio State 34, Notre Dame 20
From ESPN Insider.
 12 years ago '05        #316
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
I agree 100%, ESPN Insiders are pretty accurate.

The HYPE for the game is starting to build.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

We have room for another one.:D

LET'S GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12-27-2005, 10:58 PM         #317
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-27-2005, 11:03 PM         #318
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BadAzzYelloGirl..........is there any way to Save pics from O-Zone??
 12 years ago '05        #319
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
Little known fact for the day boys and girls:

The "buckeye" nut is poisionous....
 12 years ago '05        #320
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
BadAzzYelloGirl..........is there any way to Save pics from O-Zone??
Yea, I use Snagit, it's a screen capture.....you can't right click on o-zone anymore.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy