NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #241
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Y2Luda said:
Peyton Manning > Michael Vick; Carson Palmer > Michael Vick; etc.

The reason I put that is the NFL wants the more complete QUARTERBACK. When Mel puts out his lists it's not necessarily who is better in the college ranks but whos game translates into a better NFL career.
I agree with that...the fact that Young is a better athlete than Quinn, but even so, from what i've seen it's still hard to say that Young's not a better QB than Quinn...Quinn had a remarkable season and everything, but Young's astonishing in the rushing category...I think even better than both Vicks!!! If Young goes to the league and stays at the QB position, I think he'll have more success than Mike Vick! Also, up top there...that's obvious that Peyton and Carson > Vick...

I'd be daring to say that

Brady > Vick

agree?
 12 years ago '05        #242
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:
I agree with that...the fact that Young is a better athlete than Quinn, but even so, from what i've seen it's still hard to say that Young's not a better QB than Quinn...Quinn had a remarkable season and everything, but Young's astonishing in the rushing category...I think even better than both Vicks!!! If Young goes to the league and stays at the QB position, I think he'll have more success than Mike Vick! Also, up top there...that's obvious that Peyton and Carson > Vick...

I'd be daring to say that

Brady > Vick

agree?
I'll give you Vince > Marcus, but not Michael. Michael is more of a threat running the ball than Vince [even in college] and has a better throwing motion and arm. Vince probably wont be able to make it with the release he has on the ball now.

Vince will be hard pressed to pass up Michael in my eyes, he still has some road to make up.

Also I'll give you the Brady > Vick comment, it's hard to argue success, and I hate Brady. Michigan bastard.
 12 years ago '05        #243
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Awwwwww, how sweet....................... Just kiddin!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-10-2005 at 07:02 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #244
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Also I'll give you the Brady > Vick comment, it's hard to argue success, and I hate Brady. Michigan bastard.
that's funny, obviously you hate all Michigan alumni, but can you beleive that Brady was mostly a second stringer in college, not to mention a sixth round pick in the draft...sh*t's too crazy man, too crazy...but yea, I see what you mean by Mike and Vince...you right cause Vince still has to prove himself in the league first before anything...Vick was nice in college, I remember, but I dunno man, it's just that feeling, depending on who get's Vince, he might be lucky and get a half way decent team to go to that might be a playoff contender in the next couple years. If Vince gets put into a system that doesn't need alot of help, then he just might become > Vick.
 12 years ago '05        #245
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said:
anyway, fu*k the frail sh*t...let's talk football then n*gga, sh*t...what I wanted to holla at you about was what did you think about Mel Kipper Jr.s rankings for all the positions for the Sr's and Jr's...I see he put Quinn ahead of Vince Young...I mean, im a huge ND fan, obviously, but, Quinn > Young is something I can't even say, cause that's just craziness...
If I was a GM I'd definatley take Quinn over Young. I'm not buyin Vince as a NFL quarterback, maybe WR i.e Randle El & Matt Jones. You have to read defenses in the NFL, something Vince doesn't do.
 12 years ago '05        #246
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
If I was a GM I'd definatley take Quinn over Young. I'm not buyin Vince as a NFL quarterback, maybe WR i.e Randle El & Matt Jones. You have to read defenses in the NFL, something Vince doesn't do.
i guess i can agree with that somewhat...but think about it, there's so many QB's right now that can't read defensive scheme's and get blasted almost every week...including David Carr, Joe Harrington, and a few others out there also that just smashed every week...If you give Vince some time, like Mike got, then he'll be alright, he's got the speed and power to escape a blitz like Mike and he's got the power like Mike to throw the ball, so, i dunno, it's gonna be a weird decision to see him go to WR in the NFL instead of QB, but that's just me, you never know, he could be a RB in the NFL too...aight, I gotta go, the Heisman sh*ts on, I gotta watch it...peace...
 12 years ago '04        #247
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
Young is a great athlete but needs to lose the side arm to be a good NFL QB
 12 years ago '05        #248
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

I'm takin the one's on the left.
 12 years ago '05        #249
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
what a surprise, haha
 12 years ago '05        #250
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
HOW THE fu*k DID POZ WIN THE BUTKUS!!! AJ WAS VOTED DPOY IN HIS OWN CONFERENCE OVER POZ!!!! Poz doesn't have one forced fumble, forced fumble recovery, or INT!!!! Poz won because of Joe Pa's old and ugly a.ss. Oh well fu*k it, AJ is still the best linebacker in the country.

AJ is goin to take it out on Brady Quinn!!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #251
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
Bengals almost lost today...the Browns gave'em a run for they money...
 12-11-2005, 06:57 PM         #252
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
Bengals almost lost today...the Browns gave'em a run for they money...
Hell Yeah they did... Frye will be that dude not too long from now, I think he'll be good fit in the system. I like Crennel (no homo) too. He'll have this team in contention in the nest 2-3 years.
 12-11-2005, 06:57 PM         #253
Tongan Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jerome Bettis is a fkn BEAST!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #254
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
you aint lyin dog, especially when they get Braylon back...feel me...
 12-11-2005, 06:59 PM         #255
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is startin' too shoot off topic so... OSU >>> Notre Dame, and that IS the truth.
 12-11-2005, 06:59 PM         #256
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
you aint lyin dog, especially when they get Braylon back...feel me...
Props Fam. And Winslow Jr., Baxter, and some more Defense, I hope we get A.J. Hawk.

Last edited by Rynoh; 12-11-2005 at 07:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #257
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
that's real talk with aj hawk!!! ya'll could still use another WR...you aint' lyin ether about Kellon Winslow...that n*ggaz a bully...
 12 years ago '05        #258
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
i have to spread some more reputation before giving you some more, but ill hit you later or tomorrow if i can...

Last edited by bluntednt; 12-11-2005 at 07:02 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #259
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Hell Yeah they did... Frye will be that dude not too long from now, I think he'll be good fit in the system. I like Crennel (no homo) too. He'll have this team in contention in the nest 2-3 years.
Finally! Cleveland has found a quarterback. Carson didn't look good today, but we still won. 10-3 yes sir!!!!
 12-11-2005, 07:05 PM         #260
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yella, Every QB has their day, except Peyton, well actually, even Peyton.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy