The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #221
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:
See, this is what im talkin about. Im in here tryin to end this "beef" with these people and all they do is talk more sh*t. Keep talking that slick talk, it might get you somewhere someday.
What beef? This is the internet. I wasn't talking sh*t, that was the God honest truth. You DO NOT have the knowledge of the game to go back and forth with me, that was proven back with that whole Walker vs Pittman sh*t. You keep thinking you can go round for round with me if you want too, I find it amusing. I dont see why that is a knock against you, would you be upset if Tim Duncan said he had better low post moves than you? Didn't think so.
 12 years ago '05        #222
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 BigBen said:
If Notre Dame can come close to beating USC the number 1 team, why can't you guys atleast give them credit? I mean why isn't OSU the number 1 or even number 2 team?
No offense but if your best arguement is a loss I dont have much to say to that. It happens every year, a team that isn't as talented as the team they are playing keeps it close...hell they even win sometimes.

BigBen said:
Have you seen the stats for each team? ND leads in all but rushing yards. That's only because Troy Smith is more of a moble QB then Quinn. Other then that the RB's pretty much match up with OSU's have like 98 more yards I think it was..
You have to take into account the competition that they have played. If you honestly think ND would be leading in all those catergories if they played our schedule than you are dillusional. You have a good team and I'm not taking away from that but as I have said a million times before numbers dont tell the whole story...not even half.

BigBen said:
ND's top two WR's each had over 1000 yard seasons and atleast 10 TD's.. OSU's couldn't top 900. I understand Ginn is a good player but why couldn't he get more then 3 TD's?
We are a field position ball club. You'd have to watch us to know that. If we called the same gameplan as ND did we could probably do what ND does. We do have a better foursome at WR than you guys and, IMO, the better overall reciever in Holmes. Again not taking away from the WR's because you have two great ones but they are in a system to put up numbers. I will say that your top 2 combined are better than our top 2 though. Also dont forget though that your defense isn't that great so your offense ususally has a longer way to score and that means bigger numbers.

BigBen said:
Quinns passing yards almost double Smith's and the TD's more then double.. (I know Smith runs more)
True, and again that goes into the gameplans of the coaches [and level of competition]. Quinn has been great this year though.

BigBen said:
Total Yards, Total Points, and Passing Yards all favor the Irish and look at the rank in each category 10th 6th and 4th..
See above.

BigBen said:
As far as D's go, I'll give you that OSU has a good defense.. I'm not denying that, but ND has an equally as good Offense this year to..
I think ND has a GREAT offense but I dont think you can put it in the catergory of an Ohio State D. I hate to keep bringing this up but we did what we did on defense against 7 of the top 50 offenses in the nation. You guys did what you did against some pourous defenses.

BigBen said:
So It should be a good game, but I think people need to give Notre Dame more credit
That I agree with. I think Ohio State ultimetely wins by about 10 points but should be an enjoyable game.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-10-2005 at 03:30 PM..
 12-10-2005, 03:57 PM         #223
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ND > OSU

thread closed.
 12 years ago '05        #224
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Father Aftermath said:
ND > OSU

thread closed.
How about you get the ND school colors right in your sig first.
 12 years ago '04        #225
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
 Y2Luda said:
How about you get the ND school colors right in your sig first.
those actually are the colors

blue and gold
 12 years ago '05        #226
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
It looks like orange to me. :rolleyes:

blue and gold

or

blue and gold

hmmmmm

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-10-2005 at 04:39 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #227
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
How about them buckeyes.........................

O H!

I O!!!
GO BUCKS!!
 12 years ago '04        #228
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
People are actually still arguing on ND's behalf thinking that they'll actually win this game? Y'all Buckeye fans shouldn't waste your time defending your team because it's just that, a waste of time. OSU will win this game with defense and the offense will do it's thing, if a Stanford team with a backup QB can take ND down to the wire than a team with a really good QB and an offense that's clicking like OSU's is right now will win.
 12 years ago '05        #229
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 BigBen said:
those actually are the colors

blue and gold
Actually no they aren't, unless orange replaced gold.
 12-10-2005, 04:47 PM         #230
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get mad :)
 12 years ago '05        #231
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Father Aftermath said:
Get mad :)
I guess you figured out that ignorance gets under our skin.......... :rolleyes:
 12-10-2005, 04:57 PM         #232
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE BEST DAMN BAND IN THE LAND

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #233
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Do these little quarles matter any more? This is getting ridiculous. Y2Luda, you need to chill playboy. Are you gonna come after me agian, just for telling you to chill? Let's have a little bet. Holla at me if you interested.
 12 years ago '05        #234
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
Do these little quarles matter any more? This is getting ridiculous. Y2Luda, you need to chill playboy. Are you gonna come after me agian, just for telling you to chill? Let's have a little bet. Holla at me if you interested.
What the hell are you talking about? Quarrel? I'm just pointing out when someone is wrong [i.e. When someone has the school colors wrong in their sig]. At least what I type is well thought out and has some substance for the most part, but I need to chill out? What YOU need to do is worry about yourself and maybe study up on college football before you come in a college football thread telling anyone anything. Just a suggestion. An example would be the posts that Big Ben and myself traded back and forth, that is what people who have some KNOWLEDGE can do.......

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-10-2005 at 06:08 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #235
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
Do you see yourself right now. You wildin out, for what? Calm down, take a breath, and be easy n*gga. Besides, who you trying to tell that I don't know college football? Why you say that, cause you think OSU > ND? I mean seriously, you buggin for no reason. Sit back, relax and talk about football...turn it down a notch n*gga, you gettin roid rage or something...
 12 years ago '05        #236
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
Do you see yourself right now. You wildin out, for what? Calm down, take a breath, and be easy n*gga. Besides, who you trying to tell that I don't know college football? Why you say that, cause you think OSU > ND? I mean seriously, you buggin for no reason. Sit back, relax and talk about football...turn it down a notch n*gga, you gettin roid rage or something...
So now you can see through the computer screen into the homes of the cats posting? n*gga please, save that sh*t for those youngins you oviously used to dealing with. My comment concerning your level of education on the issue had nothing to do with you thinking ND is better than Ohio State. You see I dont go at Big Ben like that and he agrees with you on the subject. It's the matter in which you present your arguemnt...and you have been shown the fool of on more than one occasion, or have you forgotten? I've BEEN talking about football to cats that actually have something to say, maybe you need to go back and read some pages in the thread. When you come with something more than a co-sign or "ND RULES" than you might not get sh*tted on, until then keep thinking you doing something kiddo.....
 12 years ago '05        #237
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
does anybody else see this n*gga wildin at nothing? you keep making arguments that aren't even present. im tryin to talk football, you tryin to talk about how stupid people look and how you know so much about college football, if you wanna stop talkin about how you talk to other people, I can holla at you bout something else besides who's better or who's numbers are the best or who's got the better football conversation. im sure you got something else to add
 12 years ago '05        #238
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
does anybody else see this n*gga wildin at nothing? you keep making arguments that aren't even present. im tryin to talk football, you tryin to talk about how stupid people look and how you know so much about college football, if you wanna stop talkin about how you talk to other people, I can holla at you bout something else besides who's better or who's numbers are the best or who's got the better football conversation. im sure you got something else to add
What football is you trying to talk? Go back and read your posts, you aint saying sh*t. All you doing is repeating yourself OR making an a.ss out of yourself with claims that are nothing short of false. If you can "holla at me bout something" than why dont you try and do that instead of trying to act like I'm going at you for no reason. Not to mention the fact aint noone really going at you, you just keep leaving yourself open for shots. Leave the kumbaya sh*t alone kiddo and if you got something to discuss concerning this thread, which is about the Fiesta Bowl, than go ahead, I'd love to see it.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-10-2005 at 06:23 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #239
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
anyway, fu*k the frail sh*t...let's talk football then n*gga, sh*t...what I wanted to holla at you about was what did you think about Mel Kipper Jr.s rankings for all the positions for the Sr's and Jr's...I see he put Quinn ahead of Vince Young...I mean, im a huge ND fan, obviously, but, Quinn > Young is something I can't even say, cause that's just craziness...

Last edited by bluntednt; 12-10-2005 at 06:24 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #240
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
anyway, fu*k the frail sh*t...let's talk football then n*gga, sh*t...what I wanted to holla at you about was what did you think about Mel Kipper Jr.s rankings for all the positions for the Sr's and Jr's...I see he put Quinn ahead of Vince Young...I mean, im a huge ND fan, obviously, but, Quinn > Young is something I can't even say, cause that's just craziness...
Personally, at this stage in the game Brady is a more polished QB in the classic sense. The way college football, and even the NFL for that matter, is shifting a QB like Vince Young might be the better player. Noone is disputing the fact that Vince is a better athlete and he might become the better QB in the NFL BUT I do want to put one thing out there......

Peyton Manning > Michael Vick; Carson Palmer > Michael Vick; etc.

The reason I put that is the NFL wants the more complete QUARTERBACK. When Mel puts out his lists it's not necessarily who is better in the college ranks but whos game translates into a better NFL career.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now