The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #201
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Y2Luda said:

[pic - click to view]

i have to admit...even from my point of view...that's funny, just because whoever wasted their time doing doin it took all the time just to get a few laughs...props on that...

@ y2luda & badazzyellogirl...im done fu*king with ya'll man, it's pointless to f!ght ya'll anymore...i dn't have anyone backing me, so fu*k every other ND fan in here...im the truest ND fan up in this bi*ch! get at me...
 12 years ago '05        #202
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:
@ y2luda & badazzyellogirl...im done fu*king with ya'll man, it's pointless to f!ght ya'll anymore...i dn't have anyone backing me, so fu*k every other ND fan in here...im the truest ND fan up in this bi*ch! get at me...
You should have been done along time ago when it was ovious you didn't have enough of a backing, in numbers or overall knowledge, to keep up the discussion. Then to make matters worse you give me hate, for what? For exposing you for the uninformed ND d!ckrider that you are? I can live with that. Believe me this is a smart move on your part.
 12 years ago '04        #203
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
 bluntednt said:
i have to admit...even from my point of view...that's funny, just because whoever wasted their time doing doin it took all the time just to get a few laughs...props on that...

So fu*k me? I'm sorry that I have finals next week and can't be worrying about some game that's in Jan right now
 12 years ago '05        #204
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 BigBen said:
So fu*k me? I'm sorry that I have finals next week and can't be worrying about some game that's in Jan right now
But you took time away from studying to repond to THAT? Way to make your case. It's funny you pass on the sections in the thread where people were trying to have an intelligent debate and decide that THIS is what you want to break away from your busy schedule to respond to. Good luck with finals, with this display in logic it seems you'll need it.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-10-2005 at 11:23 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #205
BigBen 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
But you took time away from studying to repond to THAT? Way to make your case. It's funny you pass on the sections in the thread where people were trying to have an intelligent debate and decide that THIS is what you want to break away from your busy schedule to respond to. Good luck with finals, with this display in logic it seems you'll need it.
Yeah okay.. I'm not responding to anything else because it'll go no where I found that out already. I'm not going to sit here and argue back and forth of who the better team is.. I'm not going to even bother when people can't get facts straight.. *see MSU owning Notre Dame..Yeah Right*.. It's not worth it for me to sit here and battle back and forth who's beter.. I just wait till it's time to put it to the test..when it's game time
 12-10-2005, 12:24 PM         #206
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey, Everybody should stop arguing. Cause everyone needs to realize that OSU will take full dominant control of the game. And that pic is hilarious.
 12 years ago '05        #207
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
You should have been done along time ago when it was ovious you didn't have enough of a backing, in numbers or overall knowledge, to keep up the discussion. Then to make matters worse you give me hate, for what? For exposing you for the uninformed ND d!ckrider that you are? I can live with that. Believe me this is a smart move on your part.
See, this is what im talkin about. Im in here tryin to end this "beef" with these people and all they do is talk more sh*t. Keep talking that slick talk, it might get you somewhere someday.

Big Ben, my b homie. You really the only one in here reppin ND besides me. You keepin it real too. Get at me.
 12-10-2005, 12:27 PM         #208
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
See, this is what im talkin about. Im in here tryin to end this "beef" with these people and all they do is talk more sh*t. Keep talking that slick talk, it might get you somewhere someday.

Big Ben, my b homie. You really the only one in here reppin ND besides me. You keepin it real too. Get at me.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

But you deserve props for not switchin' sides and backin' up your sh*t. That's what sports are all about to me. I respect that tremendously BX Fam.

See? and OSU >>> Notre Dame

Last edited by Rynoh; 12-10-2005 at 12:28 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #209
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

But you deserve props for not switchin' sides and backin' up your sh*t. That's what sports are all about to me. I respect that tremendously BX Fam.

See? and OSU >>> Notre Dame
see there you go again...everyone hatin on ND...I love it though, bein the underdog is great...ND will win this game man im tellin you!
 12-10-2005, 12:34 PM         #210
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
see there you go again...everyone hatin on ND...I love it though, bein the underdog is great...ND will win this game man im tellin you!
Yup, There I go again. I do that. Are you mad??? Are you maaaadddd???? Don't be mad dude. Root for the underdog??? Root for the hometeam famlay. I don't hate. ND a good team, their gunna get their a.sses handed to them on a silver platter though.
 12 years ago '05        #211
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said:
You get these from buckeyeplanet?
Nah, I found them on.................espn.com

@ blunted given me hate. It's just fun and games stop takin it too serious.

but Notre Lame will take a serious a.ss whoopin!!
GO BUCKEYES!
 12 years ago '05        #212
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Yup, There I go again. I do that. Are you mad??? Are you maaaadddd???? Don't be mad dude. Root for the underdog??? Root for the hometeam famlay. I don't hate. ND a good team, their gunna get their a.sses handed to them on a silver platter though.
haha yo, not even mad...Like I said before, OSU is a good team, I just think we have what it takes to beat them, that's all...no disrespect, I ain't hatin, I love mutahfu*kin college football, especially ND college football...this game might be better than the Rose Bowl keep it real...can't wait for this game fam
 12-10-2005, 12:38 PM         #213
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People from Ohio apparently dominate the threads here. When it comes to Ohio Sports.
 12-10-2005, 12:39 PM         #214
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
haha yo, not even mad...Like I said before, OSU is a good team, I just think we have what it takes to beat them, that's all...no disrespect, I ain't hatin, I love mutahfu*kin college football, especially ND college football...this game might be better than the Rose Bowl keep it real...can't wait for this game fam
:applause: Like I said. You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
But you deserve some.
 12 years ago '04        #215
BigBen 
space
space
If Notre Dame can come close to beating USC the number 1 team, why can't you guys atleast give them credit? I mean why isn't OSU the number 1 or even number 2 team?

Have you seen the stats for each team? ND leads in all but rushing yards. That's only because Troy Smith is more of a moble QB then Quinn. Other then that the RB's pretty much match up with OSU's have like 98 more yards I think it was..

ND's top two WR's each had over 1000 yard seasons and atleast 10 TD's.. OSU's couldn't top 900. I understand Ginn is a good player but why couldn't he get more then 3 TD's?

Quinns passing yards almost double Smith's and the TD's more then double.. (I know Smith runs more)

Total Yards, Total Points, and Passing Yards all favor the Irish and look at the rank in each category 10th 6th and 4th..

As far as D's go, I'll give you that OSU has a good defense.. I'm not denying that, but ND has an equally as good Offense this year to..

So It should be a good game, but I think people need to give Notre Dame more credit
 12-10-2005, 12:50 PM         #216
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice Post BigBen. But Still... OSU >>> Notre Dame.
 12 years ago '05        #217
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 BigBen said:
If Notre Dame can come close to beating USC the number 1 team, why can't you guys atleast give them credit? I mean why isn't OSU the number 1 or even number 2 team?
Why do Notre Lame fans keep bring this up????? Ohio State almost beat the #2 and #3 team in country, but they didn't so what's you point.

I give Notre Dame credit, their offense does worry me a lil bit, but I got trust in Ohio State defense. Ohio States' Defense will be well prepared they've faced teams with a similar offense.

ND fans are not given Jim Tressel credit. He has a month to prepare also.
 12 years ago '04        #218
BigBen 
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Why do Notre Lame fans keep bring this up????? Ohio State almost beat the #2 and #3 team in country, but they didn't so what's you point.

I give Notre Dame credit, their offense does worry me a lil bit, but I got trust in Ohio State defense. Ohio States' Defense will be well prepared they've faced teams with a similar offense.

ND fans are not given Jim Tressel credit. He has a month to prepare also.
I never said that I didn't give him credit, he's a great coach no doubt..

I keep bringing it up, because it was robbery that shouldn't have happened,but i'm not going to get into that...no point

Notre Dame vs the Suckeyes should be good though
 12-10-2005, 01:01 PM         #219
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kanye2Da said:
Notre Dame didnt beat any good teams. They shouldnt be in any BCS game.

You're retarted.
 12 years ago '05        #220
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
well well well, it's about time the Irish fans started showin up, sh*t, hahaha...go Irish baby...

ND > OSU
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop