The Official Fiesta Bowl Thread: Ohio State vs Notre Dame

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
21 comments
@thotties
most viewed right now
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #226
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
It looks like orange to me. :rolleyes:

blue and gold

or

blue and gold

hmmmmm

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-10-2005 at 03:39 PM..

13 years ago '05        #227
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
How about them buckeyes.........................

O H!

I O!!!
GO BUCKS!!

13 years ago '04        #228
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,049 | Props total: 18227 18227
People are actually still arguing on ND's behalf thinking that they'll actually win this game? Y'all Buckeye fans shouldn't waste your time defending your team because it's just that, a waste of time. OSU will win this game with defense and the offense will do it's thing, if a Stanford team with a backup QB can take ND down to the wire than a team with a really good QB and an offense that's clicking like OSU's is right now will win.

13 years ago '05        #229
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 BigBen said
those actually are the colors

blue and gold
Actually no they aren't, unless orange replaced gold.

12-10-2005, 03:47 PM         #230
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get mad :)

13 years ago '05        #231
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Father Aftermath said
Get mad :)
I guess you figured out that ignorance gets under our skin.......... :rolleyes:

12-10-2005, 03:57 PM         #232
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE BEST DAMN BAND IN THE LAND

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '05        #233
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Do these little quarles matter any more? This is getting ridiculous. Y2Luda, you need to chill playboy. Are you gonna come after me agian, just for telling you to chill? Let's have a little bet. Holla at me if you interested.

13 years ago '05        #234
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said
Do these little quarles matter any more? This is getting ridiculous. Y2Luda, you need to chill playboy. Are you gonna come after me agian, just for telling you to chill? Let's have a little bet. Holla at me if you interested.
What the hell are you talking about? Quarrel? I'm just pointing out when someone is wrong [i.e. When someone has the school colors wrong in their sig]. At least what I type is well thought out and has some substance for the most part, but I need to chill out? What YOU need to do is worry about yourself and maybe study up on college football before you come in a college football thread telling anyone anything. Just a suggestion. An example would be the posts that Big Ben and myself traded back and forth, that is what people who have some KNOWLEDGE can do.......

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-10-2005 at 05:08 PM..

13 years ago '05        #235
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
Do you see yourself right now. You wildin out, for what? Calm down, take a breath, and be easy n*gga. Besides, who you trying to tell that I don't know college football? Why you say that, cause you think OSU > ND? I mean seriously, you buggin for no reason. Sit back, relax and talk about football...turn it down a notch n*gga, you gettin roid rage or something...

13 years ago '05        #236
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said
Do you see yourself right now. You wildin out, for what? Calm down, take a breath, and be easy n*gga. Besides, who you trying to tell that I don't know college football? Why you say that, cause you think OSU > ND? I mean seriously, you buggin for no reason. Sit back, relax and talk about football...turn it down a notch n*gga, you gettin roid rage or something...
So now you can see through the computer screen into the homes of the cats posting? n*gga please, save that sh*t for those youngins you oviously used to dealing with. My comment concerning your level of education on the issue had nothing to do with you thinking ND is better than Ohio State. You see I dont go at Big Ben like that and he agrees with you on the subject. It's the matter in which you present your arguemnt...and you have been shown the fool of on more than one occasion, or have you forgotten? I've BEEN talking about football to cats that actually have something to say, maybe you need to go back and read some pages in the thread. When you come with something more than a co-sign or "ND RULES" than you might not get sh*tted on, until then keep thinking you doing something kiddo.....

13 years ago '05        #237
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
does anybody else see this n*gga wildin at nothing? you keep making arguments that aren't even present. im tryin to talk football, you tryin to talk about how stupid people look and how you know so much about college football, if you wanna stop talkin about how you talk to other people, I can holla at you bout something else besides who's better or who's numbers are the best or who's got the better football conversation. im sure you got something else to add

13 years ago '05        #238
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said
does anybody else see this n*gga wildin at nothing? you keep making arguments that aren't even present. im tryin to talk football, you tryin to talk about how stupid people look and how you know so much about college football, if you wanna stop talkin about how you talk to other people, I can holla at you bout something else besides who's better or who's numbers are the best or who's got the better football conversation. im sure you got something else to add
What football is you trying to talk? Go back and read your posts, you aint saying sh*t. All you doing is repeating yourself OR making an a.ss out of yourself with claims that are nothing short of false. If you can "holla at me bout something" than why dont you try and do that instead of trying to act like I'm going at you for no reason. Not to mention the fact aint noone really going at you, you just keep leaving yourself open for shots. Leave the kumbaya sh*t alone kiddo and if you got something to discuss concerning this thread, which is about the Fiesta Bowl, than go ahead, I'd love to see it.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-10-2005 at 05:23 PM..

13 years ago '05        #239
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
anyway, fu*k the frail sh*t...let's talk football then n*gga, sh*t...what I wanted to holla at you about was what did you think about Mel Kipper Jr.s rankings for all the positions for the Sr's and Jr's...I see he put Quinn ahead of Vince Young...I mean, im a huge ND fan, obviously, but, Quinn > Young is something I can't even say, cause that's just craziness...

Last edited by bluntednt; 12-10-2005 at 05:24 PM..

13 years ago '05        #240
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said
anyway, fu*k the frail sh*t...let's talk football then n*gga, sh*t...what I wanted to holla at you about was what did you think about Mel Kipper Jr.s rankings for all the positions for the Sr's and Jr's...I see he put Quinn ahead of Vince Young...I mean, im a huge ND fan, obviously, but, Quinn > Young is something I can't even say, cause that's just craziness...
Personally, at this stage in the game Brady is a more polished QB in the classic sense. The way college football, and even the NFL for that matter, is shifting a QB like Vince Young might be the better player. Noone is disputing the fact that Vince is a better athlete and he might become the better QB in the NFL BUT I do want to put one thing out there......

Peyton Manning > Michael Vick; Carson Palmer > Michael Vick; etc.

The reason I put that is the NFL wants the more complete QUARTERBACK. When Mel puts out his lists it's not necessarily who is better in the college ranks but whos game translates into a better NFL career.

13 years ago '05        #241
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said
Peyton Manning > Michael Vick; Carson Palmer > Michael Vick; etc.

The reason I put that is the NFL wants the more complete QUARTERBACK. When Mel puts out his lists it's not necessarily who is better in the college ranks but whos game translates into a better NFL career.
I agree with that...the fact that Young is a better athlete than Quinn, but even so, from what i've seen it's still hard to say that Young's not a better QB than Quinn...Quinn had a remarkable season and everything, but Young's astonishing in the rushing category...I think even better than both Vicks!!! If Young goes to the league and stays at the QB position, I think he'll have more success than Mike Vick! Also, up top there...that's obvious that Peyton and Carson > Vick...

I'd be daring to say that

Brady > Vick

agree?

13 years ago '05        #242
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said
I agree with that...the fact that Young is a better athlete than Quinn, but even so, from what i've seen it's still hard to say that Young's not a better QB than Quinn...Quinn had a remarkable season and everything, but Young's astonishing in the rushing category...I think even better than both Vicks!!! If Young goes to the league and stays at the QB position, I think he'll have more success than Mike Vick! Also, up top there...that's obvious that Peyton and Carson > Vick...

I'd be daring to say that

Brady > Vick

agree?
I'll give you Vince > Marcus, but not Michael. Michael is more of a threat running the ball than Vince [even in college] and has a better throwing motion and arm. Vince probably wont be able to make it with the release he has on the ball now.

Vince will be hard pressed to pass up Michael in my eyes, he still has some road to make up.

Also I'll give you the Brady > Vick comment, it's hard to argue success, and I hate Brady. Michigan bastard.

13 years ago '05        #243
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Awwwwww, how sweet....................... Just kiddin!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-10-2005 at 06:02 PM..

13 years ago '05        #244
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said
Also I'll give you the Brady > Vick comment, it's hard to argue success, and I hate Brady. Michigan bastard.
that's funny, obviously you hate all Michigan alumni, but can you beleive that Brady was mostly a second stringer in college, not to mention a sixth round pick in the draft...sh*t's too crazy man, too crazy...but yea, I see what you mean by Mike and Vince...you right cause Vince still has to prove himself in the league first before anything...Vick was nice in college, I remember, but I dunno man, it's just that feeling, depending on who get's Vince, he might be lucky and get a half way decent team to go to that might be a playoff contender in the next couple years. If Vince gets put into a system that doesn't need alot of help, then he just might become > Vick.

13 years ago '05        #245
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said
If I was a GM I'd definatley take Quinn over Young. I'm not buyin Vince as a NFL quarterback, maybe WR i.e Randle El & Matt Jones. You have to read defenses in the NFL, something Vince doesn't do.

13 years ago '05        #246
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
If I was a GM I'd definatley take Quinn over Young. I'm not buyin Vince as a NFL quarterback, maybe WR i.e Randle El & Matt Jones. You have to read defenses in the NFL, something Vince doesn't do.
i guess i can agree with that somewhat...but think about it, there's so many QB's right now that can't read defensive scheme's and get blasted almost every week...including David Carr, Joe Harrington, and a few others out there also that just smashed every week...If you give Vince some time, like Mike got, then he'll be alright, he's got the speed and power to escape a blitz like Mike and he's got the power like Mike to throw the ball, so, i dunno, it's gonna be a weird decision to see him go to WR in the NFL instead of QB, but that's just me, you never know, he could be a RB in the NFL too...aight, I gotta go, the Heisman sh*ts on, I gotta watch it...peace...

13 years ago '04        #247
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
Young is a great athlete but needs to lose the side arm to be a good NFL QB

13 years ago '05        #248
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

I'm takin the one's on the left.

13 years ago '05        #249
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
what a surprise, haha

13 years ago '05        #250
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
HOW THE fu*k DID POZ WIN THE BUTKUS!!! AJ WAS VOTED DPOY IN HIS OWN CONFERENCE OVER POZ!!!! Poz doesn't have one forced fumble, forced fumble recovery, or INT!!!! Poz won because of Joe Pa's old and ugly a.ss. Oh well fu*k it, AJ is still the best linebacker in the country.

AJ is goin to take it out on Brady Quinn!!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden ADMIT He Have A SMALL D^^K & USE SMALL DUREX D&&K CONDOMS!
24 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
21 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
45 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
58 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
80 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
72 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy T!ts, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
29 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
64 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside FAT GIRLS ARE EVEVOLING! ( RAWNOPULLOUT flabby & thick edition)
9 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside dam female rap beef . chick took her chain an put her in a cage wtf
11 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Rajon Rondo Says LABron Had The Whole Team Watching Film On The Plane
27 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
33 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
35 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug and all his children
30 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - The Cherokee Nation called Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s use of ..
46 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Wild 3 ON 3 MMA Fight..Yo wtf?! Lol...
14 comments
6 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
46 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Stephen A Smith "A Rodge is the greatest QB I have ever seen in my life!"
50 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
56 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
85 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
The Bully
squirtofkahlua
TrillestTalk404
Illuminati 8ob
Kodack sixnine
SPdaGOAT
stogz
EZ Green
Avon_Barksdale
Top 10 most slapped recently
BigBallerLavar
Aries
Bloodpantha
suavehooper
Mutant Boy
baddie
Young​ Thug
awww
BuyBackDaGlock
LostTenets

most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside "I Ain't Never Live My Life To Tryin' Be Famous!!!" - Pusha T
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside 6IX9INE Trolls Drake “My Dad Is A Better Father Than You!”
43 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Katt Williams To C Tha God :"I Can Smell Your Foundation Make Up From O..
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy