Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #181
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Bootup said:
Get your facts straight..ND was the #6 BCS seed. They got their bid AUTOMATICALLY by finishing 6th.

Unlike others, I have a true allegiance to Notre Dame (class of '92.) OSU is a talented bunch, but talent doesn't mean everything (ask FSU/Miami/Florida). This is a team that makes the best of its abilities. Probably the best overall offense we ever had at the school and a decent bend-don't-break defense. Funny folks want to say our defense is weak. Go find out what game was USC's lowest scoring and Matt Leinart's weakest stats this year. Only game we looked bad in was the MSU game (MSU's best game all year).

I have faith in my boys ability. I honestly think no defense can stop our offense (too many weapons, so many options, one of greatest offensive minds in the game.) I think it will be a very good game, but I feel my boys can and will pull it off.

Check the history of Weis when he has more than a week to prepare a plan (NE 3-0 in superbowls, the near-upset of the most dominant team in college football) IF there is a weakness in the OSU defense, it will be found.

ND 38 OSU 34
First of all your defense isn't "bend dont break." Let's get serious. Your defense is average, nothing more nothing less.

About "noone being able to stop your offense" is ridiculous. We've faced a better offense this year and held them to 25 points.....That team also has a waaaaaaaaaay better defense than you guys and we put up 22......oh and throw on the fact our offense has come of age since then and you should start to see the point.

Lastly, I agree that Weiss will have enough time to gameplan and make up for the teams shortcomings against Ohio State BUT you cats act like Tressel won a national championship and is undefeated in the BCS off of luck.....

ND has to rely on a coach and gameplan and Ohio State is relying on talent......it could go either way but I'd put my money on talent.
 12 years ago '04        #182
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 backMJPIP2333 said:
:rolleyes: another "Smart Comment" by Aesop

OSU NC before 2002 was in 1968 and if my math is correct then thats 34 yrs compared too Michigans 49 yrs before 97

**and o yea, 97 last time i checked is still a Split NC**

:finger: Must you always bring that up! :banghead:

1997 Michigan>>>>>1997 Nebraska
 12 years ago '05        #183
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Brady Quinn gonna sh*t all over O.S.-
 12 years ago '05        #184
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Notre fu*kin Dame!!! Haters Can Eat A d!ck!!! Ohio State fu*keyes Suck Guys Off In The Locker Room!!!
 12 years ago '05        #185
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Ohio State is going to win! Troy Smith will run all over Notre Lame's defense.

How is Notre Lame going to stop Troy, Antonio Pittman, Santonio, Ted Ginn, and Anthony Gonzales?????????

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #186
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
Notre fu*kin Dame!!! Haters Can Eat A d!ck!!! Ohio State fu*keyes Suck Guys Off In The Locker Room!!!
How old are you, seriously?
 12 years ago '05        #187
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
How old are you, seriously?
older than you playboy...don't mind the angry statements I might make somtimes...that's badazzyellogirl getting on my nerves and me takin it out on all the OSU fans, but on some real sh*t...

ND > OSU

get at me...
 12 years ago '05        #188
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
older than you playboy...don't mind the angry statements I might make somtimes...that's badazzyellogirl getting on my nerves and me takin it out on all the OSU fans, but on some real sh*t...

ND > OSU

get at me...
How old am I, since you seem to know? I truely hope you aren't older than me, there is no excuse for

Notre fu*kin Dame!!! Haters Can Eat A d*ck!!! Ohio State fu*keyes Suck Guys Off In The Locker Room!!!
Dont care what happened beforehand.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-09-2005 at 05:19 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #189
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
since you were born in 84, you are 21, i was born in 82 which makes me 23, respect your elders, bi*ch...no need for me to explain myself anymore to these little kids...
 12 years ago '05        #190
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
since you were born in 84, you are 21, i was born in 82 which makes me 23, respect your elders, bi*ch...no need for me to explain myself anymore to these little kids...
I don't know if I would have admitted that given your track record in this thread and others, but you keep doing you. I also find it ironic that I'm a little kid and you are a WHOOPING 2 years older, only in age I might add, I wont get into maturity being exhibited here in this thread.

Just stick to your "ND Rulez" and "We're Better" posts.......that leaves little for me to dissect.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-09-2005 at 05:35 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #191
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
I don't know if I would have admitted that given your track record in this thread and others, but you keep doing you. I also find it ironic that I'm a little kid and you are a WHOOPING 2 years older, only in age I might add, I wont get into maturity being exhibited here in this thread.

Just stick to your "ND Rulez" and "We're Better" posts.......that leaves little for me to dissect.
im sorry, but all I tend to see recently are Ohio State threads. No Notre Dame threads. The only time you see me talking any sh*t is because someone else has the nerve to say that Notre Dame has NO chance of winning a game against OSU that hasn't even been played yet. Therefore, I stick up for my team by saying random sh*t to get at you OSU fans. If you don't like it, too bad brother. This is America. Where free speech was included into the Constitution. get at me...
 12 years ago '05        #192
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
im sorry, but all I tend to see recently are Ohio State threads. No Notre Dame threads. The only time you see me talking any sh*t is because someone else has the nerve to say that Notre Dame has NO chance of winning a game against OSU that hasn't even been played yet. Therefore, I stick up for my team by saying random sh*t to get at you OSU fans. If you don't like it, too bad brother. This is America. Where free speech was included into the Constitution. get at me...
I dont recall anyone saying ND has no chance, maybe a select few but there have been just as many ND riders to say the opposite so dont act like your the knight in shining armor here to save ND's rep on BX....it's laughabe.

As far as "this is america" comment, you are correct and that is why you get the responses you get. I was just making a suggestion as to what would help you from looking so uninformed, but you can certainly do what you want.

As far as "getting at OSU fans" there isn't much you can say to get under my skin, I just find it amusing to discuss college football with people that in all honesty dont have the factual knowledge too. Maybe one day I'll "grow out of it" since I'm a "little kid."
 12 years ago '05        #193
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
How about them Buckeyes............O H! I O!!
 12 years ago '05        #194
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Hmmm I found Teddy Ginn highlights. :D

Notre Lame can't stop him...........

GO BUCKEYES!
 12-10-2005, 01:05 AM         #195
Ridah662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Notre Dame doesnt belong in this game... they havent beaten one ranked team (outside of Michigan or is Michigan not ranked anymore).
 12-10-2005, 01:10 AM         #196
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

GO BUCKEYES!
Saved them all...........if you find anymore Clips of anyone hit me up on a PM
 12 years ago '05        #197
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space

The best Ted Ginn play.......and didn't even score a touchdown.

backMJPIP2333 said:
Saved them all...........if you find anymore Clips of anyone hit me up on a PM
I've got alot of clips, mainly high school film tho.....I'll PM the other Ted Ginn clips.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 12-10-2005 at 01:17 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #198
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

GO BUCKEYES!
You get these from buckeyeplanet?
 12 years ago '05        #199
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #200
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
LOL @ bluntednt giving me hate.......confirmation you take this too seriously, you lose kiddo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy