White Rappers

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #161
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Rapping skills have nothing to do with race, income, location, or gender

If someone can spit than they can spit. But people are gonna look at non blacks harder cause it's a black genre of music and they must be doing something right to a.ssimilate successfully into the culture
 12 years ago '04        #162
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 BlazeA50 said:
Its ALready Proven White People Are Equal If Not Better In Terms Of Rhyming Skills. They Just Don't Want To Sound Nerdy So They Usually Don't Kick Knowledge.

That's why whites dominate rap right? :rolleyes:
 04-24-2006, 08:05 AM         #163
pesci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this was 93 i would say no, cause at that time the only dope white MC was MC serch, and at that time rap was crazy ill. now its garbage and the underground sh*ts all over mainstream music. look whats on MTV, it makes me sick when i see Rick Ross, 50 cent, ect.
 04-24-2006, 08:13 AM         #164
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of the underground is white and the underground has the best fu*king spitters...commercial rap is full of wack rappers who have mad beats joe budden said it best on fire...

[Verse: Joe Budden]
Yes yes y'all who ain't believe me?
Don't be fooled it ain't this easy
All y'all so 'n so's shamed, that cheesy
You wonder why people don't go and spend they change on a weekly
(But) Who's fly in rap? I in fact
By myself, no one behind the attack
And fu*k Sound Scan, I ain't BUYING that
Cause y'all sell em to the stores then buy 'em back
Now one hot storm, we'll fly and rap
If the rest of you provide is wack
I see creativity dying fast
I'm glad producers charge so high for they tracks
 12 years ago '05        #165
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
when white people live through some of the sh*t we live through in the hood then maybe they might be able to compete in rap.....until then all white rappers sound fake as hell or talk about sh*t that has nothin to do with what i would ever give a fu*k about

and don't hate cause the rapper i work with the most happens to be white
and he know what up
 04-24-2006, 08:28 AM         #166
RedLite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haystak
Jellyroll
Lex Luger
Paleface
 04-24-2006, 08:29 AM         #167
RedLite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
when white people live through some of the sh*t we live through in the hood then maybe they might be able to compete in rap.....until then all white rappers sound fake as hell or talk about sh*t that has nothin to do with what i would ever give a fu*k about

and don't hate cause the rapper i work with the most happens to be white
and he know what up
haha. sell dope go to the pen get out on parole violate go back to the pen get out on parole then you can rap?

sh*t so i can rap now? tight

weak a.ss
 12 years ago '04        #168
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 RedLite said:
Haystak
Jellyroll
Lex Luger
Paleface
WHO
WHO
WHO
&
WHO
 04-24-2006, 09:29 AM         #169
ronb1412004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read four pages aint reading anymore. im white just to get that out of the way.

first of the best rappers are mostly black thats true but also most of the worst rappers are also black their are just mor black ppl doin it as for the top ten prozack turner is in my top ten easily both his albums are among the best stuff to come out in the last few years. but these rappers arent good because theyre black or white theyre good because theyre good not cos their colour.
 04-24-2006, 10:35 AM         #170
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skin color does not affect lyrical abilitiy. PERIOD.
 12 years ago '04        #171
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
I'm Black. Well.. half Black, half P.R.

This sh*t is stupid.

To actually believe that Black people are automatically better than White people (or vice versa) at anything means that you think that Black people and White people are made differently. Come on... Does anyone really believe that in 2006?

Some might say that Blacks are better at, say, basketball, but you guys are using some sh*tty logic. Black people aren't better at basketball because they're Black. They're better because they play it more. Just like if you go to D.R., they're better at baseball. Not because they're latino, it's because they play it more. Just because the best rappers are Black, doesn't mean that they're better because they're black. The fact that they're good at rap, and the fact that they're Black aren't related. It just happens to be the case.

If they were better just because they were Black, then every Black person in the world would have to be a legendary rapper. If I can name one White rapper that's better than one Black rapper, then your argument fails. It can't be about race if there is even one exception. It must be about something else. That "something else" is skill.

Saying that it isn't possible for White people to be as good as Black people at rap is like saying that nobody that isn't Chinese could ever excel at Karate. It's dumb sh*t. I really can't put it any other way. It's just really, really dumb sh*t.

Yeah, the best rappers happen to be Black, but to make the connection that they're the best because they're Black is really fu*king stupid.
 12 years ago '05        #172
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 RedLite said:
haha. sell dope go to the pen get out on parole violate go back to the pen get out on parole then you can rap?

sh*t so i can rap now? tight

weak a.ss

my point exactly.......
 04-24-2006, 12:41 PM         #173
RmK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically this argument seems like people saying blacks are better than whites at rapping cuz' of their race, but that's like saying whites are smarter than blacks cuz' of their skin color, this has all been proven wrong by science.
 04-24-2006, 01:07 PM         #174
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white rappers are over rated and out of place....even emenim maybe its a culture difference though i mean unless your a brother that lives in the burbs and can relate to them but the white rappers ive seen have been pretty overated
 12 years ago '05        #175
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
Thead name: White Rappers

The Utmost's Post: Suck!!!

Conclusion: White Rappers Suck!!! (overall)
 04-24-2006, 01:24 PM         #176
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd say that overall, when you average out all of them, white rappers are more talented than black rappers.

The reason for that is that pretty much any black guy can become a big rapper, he has the background.

It's hard for a white guy to become a big rapper, so only the talented ones make it.
 12 years ago '04        #177
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 FriscoKing415 said:
I'd say that overall, when you average out all of them, white rappers are more talented than black rappers.

The reason for that is that pretty much any black guy can become a big rapper, he has the background.

It's hard for a white guy to become a big rapper, so only the talented ones make it.
Okay name 5 white rappers that are better then all black rapper.
 12 years ago '06        #178
elmothakilla718 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
i think eminem n the n*gga from mobb deep there nice bubba got to step his game up even tho he make some funny music idk
 04-24-2006, 04:09 PM         #179
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This may have been mentioned but... Slug from Atmosphere is nice.. Lil Wyte isn't too bad either.
 04-24-2006, 07:31 PM         #180
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Scudda >>>>>>> 80% of rappers

and yes they can, its funny how black and white people hate to be discriminated upon, but love to discriminate
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy