White Rappers

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #121
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281
 poulet said:
What do you think about white rappers??? Do you think they can get as good as black rappers???
The question is out of contexts because all black rappers are not hot. Eminem, the one before encore, was the best lyricist in the game and he is white. he might still be the illest lyricist if he could stop making stupid songs(ass like that)
 12-05-2005, 07:04 PM         #122
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"did charlie baltimore ever say n*gga ? just curious"

^^^
hmm i think she did...o well maybe she is latino or somethin...my bad then...looks white to me tho

Last edited by hugobomber; 12-05-2005 at 07:05 PM..
 12-05-2005, 07:13 PM         #123
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glacial said:
That's a fairly US-centric perspective, and even in the US it will probably happen one day if it hasn't happened already - it's inevitable that they'll be a lyrically strong white female eventually. Further to that, in other countries with majority white populations there will be respected white female rappers simply because most rappers there are white. Hell here in Australia there are some now.

Well in all due respect......most US hiphop heads aint looking out for the best international acts......for 1 main reason we dont know what they hell yall be saying........and in my own defence Ive heard international rap and it doesnt appeal to me....like some of yall consider trance music to be hiphop......it is what it is though.......its not inevitable that there will be a strong white female rapper......black female rappers dont even get alot of shine in the Game as far as America goes.......and I really cant see a white female dominating rap......I mean not to be biased I just dont see it.....in america its one thing Blacks hate more then a fake white boy trying to be black.....and thats a fake white girl trying to be black....and to be honest thats the only I can it......a white girl with french braids rocking wife beaters talking about k!lling hoes and anyone who approaches her.....its just not plausible or believable......now if she was like a lil kim and she was s3xy and vulgar as hel then I could see it....cause thats where the female rap game is at these days......s3xy hoes who rap about fu*king.......but there are several throurgh women in the game so I aint knocking nobody
 12-05-2005, 07:22 PM         #124
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Well in all due respect......most US hiphop heads aint looking out for the best international acts......for 1 main reason we dont know what they hell yall be saying........and in my own defence Ive heard international rap and it doesnt appeal to me....
Yeah I agree with that, some US listeners do though - I mean Roots Manuva and Dizzie Rascal got some publicity in the underground with their last CDs. Another thing you have to realize is that a white female rapper could get big in another country and be content with that, for instance in France there is a really strong local hip hop scene that really has no links to US rap.

like some of yall consider trance music to be hiphop......it is what it is though.......its not inevitable that there will be a strong white female rapper......black female rappers dont even get alot of shine in the Game as far as America goes.......and I really cant see a white female dominating rap......I mean not to be biased I just dont see it.....
I think we're looking at it differently, take someone like Jean Grae - she's someone i'd call a really strong female rapper irrespective of her sales or whatever, she's just a dope rapper. If a white female rapper came along and got to her kind of lyrical level and her level of sales then i'd say that they'd "made it" in the sense that they were involved in the game and had their work out there. As for dominating the game, i've got no idea - i'm not too fussed about who's got mainstream dominance, more whose music I feel more.

in america its one thing Blacks hate more then a fake white boy trying to be black.....and thats a fake white girl trying to be black....and to be honest thats the only I can it......a white girl with french braids rocking wife beaters talking about k!lling hoes and anyone who approaches her.....its just not plausible or believable......
Who said they'd necessarily be a gangsta rapper? Look at someone like Lauryn Hill, she's hardly a gangsta rapper but she's defiantly a dope rapper. Heck any female being a gangsta rapper is kind of a joke if you ask me, but then again so are most male gangsta rappers if they're actually claiming to live what they rap about.

now if she was like a lil kim and she was s3xy and vulgar as hel then I could see it....cause thats where the female rap game is at these days......s3xy hoes who rap about fu*king.......but there are several throurgh women in the game so I aint knocking nobody
I pretty much agree with you again, I guess i'm saying don’t completely rule out the possibility of a white female blowing up mainstream wise - I never expected someone like Em to blow up like he did either. I still think it's inevitable that they'll be a lyrically strong white female who'll get some success in the underground (in the US) eventually, there are already white female rappers about it's just about which one makes a bigger name for themselves.
 12-05-2005, 09:31 PM         #125
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hard White...White Mic

Im from a place where A&R's aint neva lookin to sign em'
Neva hearda the town then how they was gon find em'.

Know i cant be the only one..Ill make sure to remind em'
Tried to remain patient, its all a matter of timin'

fu*k waitin around..went right back to grindin
Dropped nuttin but hot sh*t, now they all behind em'

Question my credibility..thought that i wasnt firin'
Knowin places i lived in, u never heard u a siren!

Aint ashamed of nuttin, cant neva say that im lyin
Game needed a change, dont neva say i aint tryin!

Not to mention im white, I know its quite surprisin
Been on plenty of blocks where guys was movin them pies in.

Mike! "it aint safe out there, u can get shot!"
Thought that i wasnt confartable....shiiiit, i think NOT!

Those is the same dudes that'll tell u that Mikes hot
And if sh*t was ready to go down, Mike was ready to pop!

People wanna know why they callin em' Hard White
Its simple..the flows crack, hes hard and hes really white!

Think u can do it better, go head and make a suggestion
I aint seen it or did it then know its outta the question!!
 12-05-2005, 09:35 PM         #126
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HardWhite said:
Hard White...white Mic

No offense.. but wasnt hot and we got the point .. you're white. Didnt have to say it that many times..
 12-05-2005, 09:37 PM         #127
1gor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm white, and I spit better than half you black cats.
 12-05-2005, 09:39 PM         #128
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1gor said:
I'm white, and I spit better than half you black cats.

which means the other half spits better then you....so whats your point?
 12-05-2005, 09:41 PM         #129
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HardWhite said:
Hard White...White Mic

lol........he's hard white....cause he's crack........lmao......you ol paul wall biting mufu*ka......fu*k outta here wit that bullsh*t
 12-05-2005, 11:27 PM         #130
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
did charlie baltimore ever say n*gga ? just curious
look at subcrazy's avatar, the guy who writes that comic is infamous for his constant shots and anger towards white people... whatever keeps you happy i guess
 12-05-2005, 11:48 PM         #131
KandyRedSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most dudes on here talkin bout yeah thats that sh*t, this aint race no more

rap aint just for black folks now

is prolly the white dude in the suburb gettin made fun of by skater punks and other suburbia sayin, y you actin black?

yo mind is in the state of that movie havoc / whiteboyz
 12 years ago '04        #132
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Sub Crazy said:
did charlie baltimore ever say n*gga ? just curious
SHES BLACK U DUMB a.ss
 12-06-2005, 12:13 AM         #133
Comatosis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it funny that people sweat this sh*t so much. fu*k white people and fu*k black people. Just listen to the music and enjoy it, damn; that's what it's there for anyway.
 12-06-2005, 12:31 AM         #134
J-Bug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pain6934 said:
What a dumb question its not about color.
well put
 12 years ago '04        #135
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Castro 10304 said:
proven by who? some white kid?? cmon now, everyone with a ear knows that white rappers can NEVER sound like Black rappers. i'm not racist but most white rappers to me suck, including eminem, they all sound the same. i rarely hear white rappers with at least good flow, i know some u whites here listen to these nerd rappers and think they are much smarter "lyrically" but the point is they are not listenable unless off course ur white. but to say that white rappers are better or even equal is absurd. latino rappers are better than white rappers. there's a handfull of white rappers that can actually spit with a dope flow and delivery.
oh god dont even get that started you would prefer GASOLINA over anything eminem has ever wrote? or any other white person that is in rap?oh my god k!ll yourself
way i am >anything released by latinos x2534543543
 12-06-2005, 01:59 AM         #136
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Castro 10304
proven by who? some white kid?? cmon now, everyone with a ear knows that white rappers can NEVER sound like Black rappers. i'm not racist but most white rappers to me suck, including eminem, they all sound the same. i rarely hear white rappers with at least good flow, i know some u whites here listen to these nerd rappers and think they are much smarter "lyrically" but the point is they are not listenable unless off course ur white. but to say that white rappers are better or even equal is absurd. latino rappers are better than white rappers. there's a handfull of white rappers that can actually spit with a dope flow and delivery.

lmao all black rappers sound the same lmao
 12-06-2005, 02:21 AM         #137
Easydatbull  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't judge by race. if u can rap u can rap period. look at eminem he's doing his thing. but's here's a little advice if ur white and ur rapping just bring something new to the tables. and be yourself don't front about being on da block and sh*t like that. spit what u know and that it.
 12-06-2005, 04:25 AM         #138
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k do all black rappers sound the same

ghostface, jay-z, pac, nas, bone thugs, dmx, onyx, mase, 50 cent....

all differents sounds, flows...

Last edited by Aran; 12-06-2005 at 04:26 AM..
 12-06-2005, 04:29 AM         #139
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt mean voices i meant lyrics
 12-06-2005, 04:34 AM         #140
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
i didnt mean voices i meant lyrics
Thats stupid and ignorant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy