Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 10:11 AM         #101
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of yall are sleepin on boxdens own....Hard White......go to myspace.com....search by e mail and type in search by display name and type in white mic....or just hit me wit ur e mail address and ill send u some mp3's...i think most of yall will change ur tone up....cuz I'm nicer then a lot of those dudes u names...stop fu*kin sleepin and just check the sh*t....
 12 years ago '04        #102
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
..cuz all the best n legendary physicists were white and physics aint a black people's thing...

it aint a black people thing??? what u know about black people? obviously nuthin much. where u think your ancient white people learned physics from? Egypt, wich is in Africa. wayyyyyyyyyyyy before even the arabs got there. the greeks were there learning from the original pyramid builders. u think they did all of that without knowing about physcics and astrology?? get your sh*t straight
 12-05-2005, 10:33 AM         #103
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Castro 10304 said:
it aint a black people thing??? what u know about black people? obviously nuthin much. where u think your ancient white people learned physics from? Egypt, wich is in Africa. wayyyyyyyyyyyy before even the arabs got there. the greeks were there learning from the original pyramid builders. u think they did all of that without knowing about physcics and astrology?? get your sh*t straight
You do know Egyptians arent black. They aint white either but they aint black
 12-05-2005, 10:45 AM         #104
Pain6934  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a dumb question its not about color.
 12-05-2005, 06:11 PM         #105
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
*wrong buzzer for game show goes OFF*

NO! wrong answer

no white (maybe eminem) rapper reaches the talent of:
Ghostface
GZA
Redman
Keith Murray
Nas
Sticky Fingaz
AZ
phonte of lil brother
O.C
Big L (R.I.P)
Inspectah Deck
Most of k!llarmy
B.I.G (also R.I.P)
Stack Bundles
A-team
fu*k it, the whole wu tang (nine members)
well there you go, most of those guys didnt make it huge commercially, most of the better regarded white rappers dont either so you dont hear them. How could you possibly a.ssume a white man couldnt rap well. flip the races around on another topic and youd get pissed and say a black guy could do just as well as a white guy. Whats different about this?
 12-05-2005, 06:17 PM         #106
MickeyBundles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about White Female Emcees??? Will there ever be a respectable one?
 12-05-2005, 06:45 PM         #107
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I posted to something similart to this in another thread and I stated skills are skills if you got them you got them....but what I do notice is most white rappers were influenced to rap by black artist, they hang around black people, and relate alot to black cutlure....so in turn thier skills are in a direct reflection to black people...which means that if not for black people rapping then there would be no white rappers.......now how can people say whites are ultimatlely better if it takes a black artist for them to even know what rap music is?

And for those who keep saying all black rap is about guns, drugs, and cribs thats because silly a.ss surburban fans want to hear that sh*t......that dont represent real hip hop heads or real black hiphop artist........so learn the difference and stop comparing that bullsh*t to white rappers you feel are more superior cause they talk about sh*t you can better relate to...
 12-05-2005, 06:47 PM         #108
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MickeyBundles said:
What about White Female Emcees??? Will there ever be a respectable one?

lol.........thats like asking for a black president I dont think it will ever happen.....white males have enough time trying convince blacks that they are "down" enough to do rap in the first place.......a white woman doing this is damn near impossible......
 12 years ago '05        #109
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 chilburg player said:
you don't rap with the color of ur skin do you

it's all about skills

a whiteman can have the same skills as a blackman

fu*k all that black and white sh*t

sh*t is played the fu*k out
true story

rest of the thread = completely obsolete
 12-05-2005, 06:51 PM         #110
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
yeah he do....

there are decent white rappers. But damn rap =dmonated black industry

all the best rappers are black.......is it that hard to understand.

If i say all the best rappers are black im ignorant. If I say all the best rappers are white I know I'd deserved be slapped across the face.

The conclusion is:
No one is never happy no matter the outcome......
ok so...rap is dominated by black people...hmm ok...so then the fraction of white rappers to black rappers is what like 3 to 100? now lets see...if there are maybe AT MOST(notice i say at most because i dont agree that people like members of the wu, canibis, or even pac are better then lets say eminem)...ok so now there are about 20 nicee mainstream artists in hip hop out of what like 300 or more? so that means there is a 1 to 15 proportion of nice black rappers to wack black rappers....now lets take white rappers ( as you said this is a black dominated industry so there are very little of them) lets say maybe 8 nicee ones (eminem, necro, joe scuda, Aesop Rock, beastie boys, and as of recent events I would say mike shinoda(even tho hes like half ??? or sumthin) cause that fort minor record was sick, and i would even say bubba but i wont count him since some may not agree) out of maybe 30 mainstream ones...now that makes a 4 to 15 proportion of nice white rappers to wack white rappers...so to say that blac people are "just better" is not only ignorant but it makes no sense...yeah maybe overall there are more great black rappers then there are white...but propotionally this is not so.

and well after this i guess i have come to one simple conclusion:

Sub Crazy...you are GAY for being so fu*king ignorant...don't fu*ken open your mouth unless you have something important and NON racist to say... or in the words of eminems mom "if you ain't got nothin nice to say then dont say nuthin" bi*chh
 12-05-2005, 06:52 PM         #111
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
lol.........thats like asking for a black president I dont think it will ever happen.....white males have enough time trying convince blacks that they are "down" enough to do rap in the first place.......a white woman doing this is damn near impossible......
charli baltimore....biggies protege
 12 years ago '05        #112
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
lol@ people deciding my s3xuality

people takin the net to heart
 12-05-2005, 06:53 PM         #113
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
That's a fairly US-centric perspective, and even in the US it will probably happen one day if it hasn't happened already - it's inevitable that they'll be a lyrically strong white female eventually. Further to that, in other countries with majority white populations there will be respected white female rappers simply because most rappers there are white. Hell here in Australia there are some now.

Last edited by Glacial; 12-05-2005 at 06:55 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #114
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
 hugobomber said:
charli baltimore....biggies protege
charli baltimore was white? wow i never knew that

charli=decent white MC, female at that
 12 years ago '05        #115
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
 hugobomber said:
Sub Crazy...you are GAY for being so fu*king ignorant...don't fu*ken open your mouth unless you have something important and NON racist to say... or in the words of eminems mom "if you ain't got nothin nice to say then dont say nuthin" bi*chh
ease up its the internet. damn and no I didnt read all that sh*t.

Mainly because I dont give a fu*k.....

<<sticks by his opinion no matter how many barrages of people on the net come at me. I think i made myself hated on this board by this thread

im going to go cry myself to sleep tonight......

NOT
 12-05-2005, 06:58 PM         #116
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
charli baltimore was white? wow i never knew that

charli=decent white MC, female at that
Always thought she was latino.

Anyway.. Benefit > Eminem in my opinion.
 12-05-2005, 06:59 PM         #117
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
looks white to me...
 12-05-2005, 07:01 PM         #118
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
ease up its the internet. damn and no I didnt read all that sh*t.

Mainly because I dont give a fu*k.....

<<sticks by his opinion no matter how many barrages of people on the net come at me. I think i made myself hated on this board by this thread

im going to go cry myself to sleep tonight......

NOT
don't read it...but then don't try to impose your OPINION that "black rappers are just better" on everyone else...just cause you think so it is not a fact.
 12 years ago '05        #119
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
did charlie baltimore ever say n*gga ? just curious

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 12-05-2005 at 07:01 PM..
 12-05-2005, 07:02 PM         #120
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hugobomber said:
^^^^
looks white to me...[WEBSITE LINK]
Only seen her in that Ja video A WHILE back.. and only watched that once so..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy