squad up!

White Rappers

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 09:11 AM         #101
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of yall are sleepin on boxdens own....Hard White......go to myspace.com....search by e mail and type in search by display name and type in white mic....or just hit me wit ur e mail address and ill send u some mp3's...i think most of yall will change ur tone up....cuz I'm nicer then a lot of those dudes u names...stop fu*kin sleepin and just check the sh*t....

13 years ago '04        #102
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 306 306
..cuz all the best n legendary physicists were white and physics aint a black people's thing...

it aint a black people thing??? what u know about black people? obviously nuthin much. where u think your ancient white people learned physics from? Egypt, wich is in Africa. wayyyyyyyyyyyy before even the arabs got there. the greeks were there learning from the original pyramid builders. u think they did all of that without knowing about physcics and astrology?? get your sh*t straight

12-05-2005, 09:33 AM         #103
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Castro 10304 said
it aint a black people thing??? what u know about black people? obviously nuthin much. where u think your ancient white people learned physics from? Egypt, wich is in Africa. wayyyyyyyyyyyy before even the arabs got there. the greeks were there learning from the original pyramid builders. u think they did all of that without knowing about physcics and astrology?? get your sh*t straight
You do know Egyptians arent black. They aint white either but they aint black

12-05-2005, 09:45 AM         #104
Pain6934  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a dumb question its not about color.

12-05-2005, 05:11 PM         #105
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said
*wrong buzzer for game show goes OFF*

NO! wrong answer

no white (maybe eminem) rapper reaches the talent of:
Ghostface
GZA
Redman
Keith Murray
Nas
Sticky Fingaz
AZ
phonte of lil brother
O.C
Big L (R.I.P)
Inspectah Deck
Most of k!llarmy
B.I.G (also R.I.P)
Stack Bundles
A-team
fu*k it, the whole wu tang (nine members)
well there you go, most of those guys didnt make it huge commercially, most of the better regarded white rappers dont either so you dont hear them. How could you possibly a.ssume a white man couldnt rap well. flip the races around on another topic and youd get pissed and say a black guy could do just as well as a white guy. Whats different about this?

12-05-2005, 05:17 PM         #106
MickeyBundles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about White Female Emcees??? Will there ever be a respectable one?

12-05-2005, 05:45 PM         #107
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I posted to something similart to this in another thread and I stated skills are skills if you got them you got them....but what I do notice is most white rappers were influenced to rap by black artist, they hang around black people, and relate alot to black cutlure....so in turn thier skills are in a direct reflection to black people...which means that if not for black people rapping then there would be no white rappers.......now how can people say whites are ultimatlely better if it takes a black artist for them to even know what rap music is?

And for those who keep saying all black rap is about guns, drugs, and cribs thats because silly a.ss surburban fans want to hear that sh*t......that dont represent real hip hop heads or real black hiphop artist........so learn the difference and stop comparing that bullsh*t to white rappers you feel are more superior cause they talk about sh*t you can better relate to...

12-05-2005, 05:47 PM         #108
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MickeyBundles said
What about White Female Emcees??? Will there ever be a respectable one?

lol.........thats like asking for a black president I dont think it will ever happen.....white males have enough time trying convince blacks that they are "down" enough to do rap in the first place.......a white woman doing this is damn near impossible......

13 years ago '05        #109
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 chilburg player said
you don't rap with the color of ur skin do you

it's all about skills

a whiteman can have the same skills as a blackman

fu*k all that black and white sh*t

sh*t is played the fu*k out
true story

rest of the thread = completely obsolete

12-05-2005, 05:51 PM         #110
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said
yeah he do....

there are decent white rappers. But damn rap =dmonated black industry

all the best rappers are black.......is it that hard to understand.

If i say all the best rappers are black im ignorant. If I say all the best rappers are white I know I'd deserved be slapped across the face.

The conclusion is:
No one is never happy no matter the outcome......
ok so...rap is dominated by black people...hmm ok...so then the fraction of white rappers to black rappers is what like 3 to 100? now lets see...if there are maybe AT MOST(notice i say at most because i dont agree that people like members of the wu, canibis, or even pac are better then lets say eminem)...ok so now there are about 20 nicee mainstream artists in hip hop out of what like 300 or more? so that means there is a 1 to 15 proportion of nice black rappers to wack black rappers....now lets take white rappers ( as you said this is a black dominated industry so there are very little of them) lets say maybe 8 nicee ones (eminem, necro, joe scuda, Aesop Rock, beastie boys, and as of recent events I would say mike shinoda(even tho hes like half ??? or sumthin) cause that fort minor record was sick, and i would even say bubba but i wont count him since some may not agree) out of maybe 30 mainstream ones...now that makes a 4 to 15 proportion of nice white rappers to wack white rappers...so to say that blac people are "just better" is not only ignorant but it makes no sense...yeah maybe overall there are more great black rappers then there are white...but propotionally this is not so.

and well after this i guess i have come to one simple conclusion:

Sub Crazy...you are GAY for being so fu*king ignorant...don't fu*ken open your mouth unless you have something important and NON racist to say... or in the words of eminems mom "if you ain't got nothin nice to say then dont say nuthin" bi*chh

12-05-2005, 05:52 PM         #111
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said
lol.........thats like asking for a black president I dont think it will ever happen.....white males have enough time trying convince blacks that they are "down" enough to do rap in the first place.......a white woman doing this is damn near impossible......
charli baltimore....biggies protege

13 years ago '05        #112
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,999 | Props total: 3041 3041
lol@ people deciding my s3xuality

people takin the net to heart

12-05-2005, 05:53 PM         #113
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said
That's a fairly US-centric perspective, and even in the US it will probably happen one day if it hasn't happened already - it's inevitable that they'll be a lyrically strong white female eventually. Further to that, in other countries with majority white populations there will be respected white female rappers simply because most rappers there are white. Hell here in Australia there are some now.

Last edited by Glacial; 12-05-2005 at 05:55 PM..

13 years ago '05        #114
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
 hugobomber said
charli baltimore....biggies protege
charli baltimore was white? wow i never knew that

charli=decent white MC, female at that

13 years ago '05        #115
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
 hugobomber said
Sub Crazy...you are GAY for being so fu*king ignorant...don't fu*ken open your mouth unless you have something important and NON racist to say... or in the words of eminems mom "if you ain't got nothin nice to say then dont say nuthin" bi*chh
ease up its the internet. damn and no I didnt read all that sh*t.

Mainly because I dont give a fu*k.....

<<sticks by his opinion no matter how many barrages of people on the net come at me. I think i made myself hated on this board by this thread

im going to go cry myself to sleep tonight......

NOT

12-05-2005, 05:58 PM         #116
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said
charli baltimore was white? wow i never knew that

charli=decent white MC, female at that
Always thought she was latino.

Anyway.. Benefit > Eminem in my opinion.

12-05-2005, 05:59 PM         #117
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
looks white to me...

12-05-2005, 06:01 PM         #118
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said
ease up its the internet. damn and no I didnt read all that sh*t.

Mainly because I dont give a fu*k.....

<<sticks by his opinion no matter how many barrages of people on the net come at me. I think i made myself hated on this board by this thread

im going to go cry myself to sleep tonight......

NOT
don't read it...but then don't try to impose your OPINION that "black rappers are just better" on everyone else...just cause you think so it is not a fact.

13 years ago '05        #119
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
did charlie baltimore ever say n*gga ? just curious

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 12-05-2005 at 06:01 PM..

12-05-2005, 06:02 PM         #120
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hugobomber said
^^^^
looks white to me...[WEBSITE LINK]
Only seen her in that Ja video A WHILE back.. and only watched that once so..

13 years ago '05        #121
abdullah 
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 383 383
 poulet said
What do you think about white rappers??? Do you think they can get as good as black rappers???
The question is out of contexts because all black rappers are not hot. Eminem, the one before encore, was the best lyricist in the game and he is white. he might still be the illest lyricist if he could stop making stupid songs(ass like that)

12-05-2005, 06:04 PM         #122
hugobomber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"did charlie baltimore ever say n*gga ? just curious"

^^^
hmm i think she did...o well maybe she is latino or somethin...my bad then...looks white to me tho

Last edited by hugobomber; 12-05-2005 at 06:05 PM..

12-05-2005, 06:13 PM         #123
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glacial said
That's a fairly US-centric perspective, and even in the US it will probably happen one day if it hasn't happened already - it's inevitable that they'll be a lyrically strong white female eventually. Further to that, in other countries with majority white populations there will be respected white female rappers simply because most rappers there are white. Hell here in Australia there are some now.

Well in all due respect......most US hiphop heads aint looking out for the best international acts......for 1 main reason we dont know what they hell yall be saying........and in my own defence Ive heard international rap and it doesnt appeal to me....like some of yall consider trance music to be hiphop......it is what it is though.......its not inevitable that there will be a strong white female rapper......black female rappers dont even get alot of shine in the Game as far as America goes.......and I really cant see a white female dominating rap......I mean not to be biased I just dont see it.....in america its one thing Blacks hate more then a fake white boy trying to be black.....and thats a fake white girl trying to be black....and to be honest thats the only I can it......a white girl with french braids rocking wife beaters talking about k!lling hoes and anyone who approaches her.....its just not plausible or believable......now if she was like a lil kim and she was s3xy and vulgar as hel then I could see it....cause thats where the female rap game is at these days......s3xy hoes who rap about fu*king.......but there are several throurgh women in the game so I aint knocking nobody

12-05-2005, 06:22 PM         #124
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said
Well in all due respect......most US hiphop heads aint looking out for the best international acts......for 1 main reason we dont know what they hell yall be saying........and in my own defence Ive heard international rap and it doesnt appeal to me....
Yeah I agree with that, some US listeners do though - I mean Roots Manuva and Dizzie Rascal got some publicity in the underground with their last CDs. Another thing you have to realize is that a white female rapper could get big in another country and be content with that, for instance in France there is a really strong local hip hop scene that really has no links to US rap.

like some of yall consider trance music to be hiphop......it is what it is though.......its not inevitable that there will be a strong white female rapper......black female rappers dont even get alot of shine in the Game as far as America goes.......and I really cant see a white female dominating rap......I mean not to be biased I just dont see it.....
I think we're looking at it differently, take someone like Jean Grae - she's someone i'd call a really strong female rapper irrespective of her sales or whatever, she's just a dope rapper. If a white female rapper came along and got to her kind of lyrical level and her level of sales then i'd say that they'd "made it" in the sense that they were involved in the game and had their work out there. As for dominating the game, i've got no idea - i'm not too fussed about who's got mainstream dominance, more whose music I feel more.

in america its one thing Blacks hate more then a fake white boy trying to be black.....and thats a fake white girl trying to be black....and to be honest thats the only I can it......a white girl with french braids rocking wife beaters talking about k!lling hoes and anyone who approaches her.....its just not plausible or believable......
Who said they'd necessarily be a gangsta rapper? Look at someone like Lauryn Hill, she's hardly a gangsta rapper but she's defiantly a dope rapper. Heck any female being a gangsta rapper is kind of a joke if you ask me, but then again so are most male gangsta rappers if they're actually claiming to live what they rap about.

now if she was like a lil kim and she was s3xy and vulgar as hel then I could see it....cause thats where the female rap game is at these days......s3xy hoes who rap about fu*king.......but there are several throurgh women in the game so I aint knocking nobody
I pretty much agree with you again, I guess i'm saying don’t completely rule out the possibility of a white female blowing up mainstream wise - I never expected someone like Em to blow up like he did either. I still think it's inevitable that they'll be a lyrically strong white female who'll get some success in the underground (in the US) eventually, there are already white female rappers about it's just about which one makes a bigger name for themselves.

12-05-2005, 08:31 PM         #125
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hard White...White Mic

Im from a place where A&R's aint neva lookin to sign em'
Neva hearda the town then how they was gon find em'.

Know i cant be the only one..Ill make sure to remind em'
Tried to remain patient, its all a matter of timin'

fu*k waitin around..went right back to grindin
Dropped nuttin but hot sh*t, now they all behind em'

Question my credibility..thought that i wasnt firin'
Knowin places i lived in, u never heard u a siren!

Aint ashamed of nuttin, cant neva say that im lyin
Game needed a change, dont neva say i aint tryin!

Not to mention im white, I know its quite surprisin
Been on plenty of blocks where guys was movin them pies in.

Mike! "it aint safe out there, u can get shot!"
Thought that i wasnt confartable....shiiiit, i think NOT!

Those is the same dudes that'll tell u that Mikes hot
And if sh*t was ready to go down, Mike was ready to pop!

People wanna know why they callin em' Hard White
Its simple..the flows crack, hes hard and hes really white!

Think u can do it better, go head and make a suggestion
I aint seen it or did it then know its outta the question!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Nas Saved The Heat For His Own Label, Mass Appeal. Talk Shyt About Nasir All ..
82 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
fu-king With Her Probably Will Get You A Courthouse Appearance
42 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
New details about the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef surface
175 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holly smokes - SOLE (GINUWINes 1st baby mother still looking like a da..
64 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
176 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Look at Kawhi’s hands
46 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL white comedian amy schumer shows support for nfl player protests
101 comments
17 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
36 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see your BBW and raise you a "BBW Fiesta"
17 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake and Ja Rule 2 Different L's
32 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DONOVAN MITCHELL and JONAS JEREBKO are NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE :mjlmfao:
26 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The DC Films Universe: All The Movies Coming Soon & In Development
27 comments
17 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Spanish Chicas in Blue, Please tell me they aint bad AF!
11 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 1st Spiderman DLC is here
7 comments
14 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Saudi Officials Confirm Jamal Khashoggi Was Killed at Istanbul Consul..
34 comments
17 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
50 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
54 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - A BILLY A BILLY A BILLY, Mega Millions hits A BILLION!
64 comments
15 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA CELTICS LOST :mjether:
48 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
26 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
!!!
PROV
Eddiemia07
Baron Davis
Tha Boss
Juliette DaBlok
Flippa Huxtable
strungout
Rule 336
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
anynameado
Youngshinebox
Rule 336
BlackDynamite
Binary
foshoVoodoo
SPdaGOAT
North Face

most viewed right now
online now  65
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  51
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
224 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  44
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
158 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside brynicholee 😍🍑👀👌
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
60 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  16
Article inside I married my best friend’s dad — and now I’m her stepmom
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside THE GAME Can't Pay The RENT! His Calabasas House Is In FORECLOSURE & ..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the ri..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy