White Rappers

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2005, 06:11 PM         #61
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
nah because white rappers dont talk about drugs and shooting people and they dont say the word n*gga so they cant possibly be as good as black ones....
White rappers dont talk about drugs? Eminem, Cage, and others do. A fair few do mention shooting people as well. Add that to the fact that a fair few black rappers dont talk about drugs/shooting people and some dont use the N-word and your argument really doesn't work.
 12 years ago '05        #62
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 Thistle said:
nah because white rappers dont talk about drugs and shooting people and they dont say the word n*gga so they cant possibly be as good as black ones....
are you white?

just askin you sound like a mad white news reporter right now
 12 years ago '04        #63
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7 7
 Sub Crazy said:
<----

isnt goin to list black rappers all night
i feel u
 12-04-2005, 06:22 PM         #64
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This argument is just like Black people are better basketball players...overall yes they are but there will of course be some great player like Larry Bird (Eminem)... Its just like golf, overall the best players are white but there is a black standout (Tiger).. And of the people i mentioned, known of them are the #1 best in their category but just fit into the top 25... If they were the majority color, you would have never heard about them...
 12 years ago '05        #65
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
 mitemouse said:
This argument is just like Black people are better basketball players...overall yes they are but there will of course be some great player like Larry Bird (Eminem)... Its just like golf, overall the best players are white but there is a black standout (Tiger).. And of the people i mentioned, known of them are the #1 best in their category but just fit into the top 25... If they were the majority color, you would have never heard about them...
close thread
 12-04-2005, 06:26 PM         #66
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
no racists, but i am entitled to my own opinion

and I say no.
??? What do you mean no racist...? Are you stupid? As soon as you say someone can't be as good because of their race... YOU ARE RACIST!
 12 years ago '05        #67
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 Aran said:
Simple answer is NO

There is no white rapper in the top 10 at this time

Eminem nearly there was but his choice of singles, racist tapes and last album eliminate him from the list

I admit i like jedi mind tricks, and paul wall aint too bad (he on the same level with the rest of the screw dudes)

but thats it, all the rest are pure gimmick (beastie boys, vanilla ice, bubba sparxx etc)

Its because a lot of whites arent really in the hip-hop community so a lot of em dont understand the origins etc, basically white rappers will be looked at as gimmicks because this is a black dominated industry (fu*k the execs (jimmy iovine...etc)
I would have agreed with you if you had left beastie boys out of that list
 12-04-2005, 06:30 PM         #68
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Race has nothing to do with anything... for the most part rapping comes down to writing and there is nothing anybody of any race has that makes them better writers. The idea that is does is stupid...
 12-04-2005, 06:36 PM         #69
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
wat he sed
 12 years ago '04        #70
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 mitemouse said:
Thread Closer cosign!
 12-04-2005, 07:29 PM         #71
Mr.12Gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off topic: what u think of jin rappin
 12-04-2005, 07:34 PM         #72
Glacial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.12Gauge said:
off topic: what u think of jin rappin
Why the hell not I say. His album this year was really, really good and he's a tallented freestyle battle rapper. He's got just as much right to be rapping as any other rapper, often more so because he's better than a lot of rappers out there.
 12-04-2005, 07:50 PM         #73
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody send me ur e mail addresses so i can send u a few tracks of my sh*t and then tell me what u think....or better yet, go to myspace.com and search under e mail for a back
 12 years ago '04        #74
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
 Aran said:
and once again another whitey in denail about the racist tapes when eminem even admitted then tried to cover his tracks

all timerakim, pac, biggie, nas.....etc>>>>>>eminem

in 2004/2005 phonte, common, ras kass, cormega> eminem
R u fukkin retarded kid? 1- Read my post closely.. i said, "i am not white nor black"... 2- PROVE TO ME THAT TAPE EMINEM HAD? Go ahead and prove it to me? Not the racial song where HE doesn't say n*gga or er.. He said, thas why u shouldnt date a black chick... not that 1.. I wanna hear the tape u said he covered up.... And your opinon is your opinon.. I have otherwise.. Biggie is the goat to me n always will be. But, if Pac wasn't dead, then i dun believe he'd b as popular as he is now or a few back.. Also, Rakim and Common and Phonte of lil brother are overrated here.. Ppl sweat on their nuts (as you do) jst becuz that is whats in...
 12-04-2005, 08:05 PM         #75
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Of course Black people are better rappers atm as there are alot more rappers and they have been doing it for longer but dont act like black people are always gonna be the best rappers.

yeah they will ...

why are white people getting so mad??

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 12-04-2005 at 08:07 PM..
 12-04-2005, 08:07 PM         #76
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no^^^
 12-04-2005, 08:07 PM         #77
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
no^^^
no what???
 12-04-2005, 08:17 PM         #78
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no as in.........ummmm.......no......yawn.....
 12-04-2005, 08:43 PM         #79
noireleo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know cuz some rappers can actually get respect like the smootest whiteboy I know Paul Wall and sickest white boy Slim Shady so with out counting them two maybe other than that hell no cuz white people arent subjected to hardships of the hood like ethenic groups are
 12 years ago '05        #80
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
thistle=mad cuz white man not runnin the rap game

true story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago