Confirmed 50 cent/Ja Rule order of protection is FAKE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-04-2005, 11:24 AM         #41
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for once and for all stfu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stan or no stan the oop exists, smurf who infinitely hates 50 even said 50 didnt file it yayo did, and yayo wanted to sue murder inc over it.

3 points,
1-chris lorenzo is not black child, ramel gill is black child, chris lorenzo = chris gotti,
2- the source for this is G UNIT WORLD !
3-this is from 2 years ago.

12/03/2005 02:11 PM
GUnitWorld.com: Last month an attack on 50 Cent's street credibility surfaced in what was supposedly official NYPD documents. These documents included a police report and statement from Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent regarding an a.ssault against him and his crew at the Hit Factory studio in New York, as well as an order of protection against Irving Lorenzo (Irv Gotti) and his brother Christopher Lorenzo (Black Child). According to these documents the detective working this case was Detective William Fitzgerald of the 243th precinct in New York City. Rumors circled questioning the legitimacy of these documents but no one could disprove them until now.

In the March 2003 issue of XXL magazine it was stated, "XXL called NYPD and found that there is no 234th Precinct. The Midtown North Precinct, whose jurisdiction includes the Hit Factory studios on West 54th Street, knew of no officer William Fitzgerald."

50 Cent claims that Ja Rule and murder Inc. created the documents to attack his street credibility stating, "What's crazy is that the first time I ever heard of that scenario, I was in Detroit. Em was telling me what was going to happen in New York a month later! I could have easily gone to a library and copied some documents all blurry and put Ja's name in there, to make people think something... but I just think that they're clowns for even attempting it. It's just funny that he'd make stuff like that up. The beef itself is not wrestling, but the tactics that they're using are wrestling."

For those who question the investigation of XXL you can view the NYPD website at and see the Midtown North Precinct is the jurisdiction in which the papers would have had to be filed. The department phone number is (212) 767-8415.

50's debut album Get Rich or Die Tryin' which hit shelves February 6th has reportedly shipped platinum and many stores have all ready sold out.

@ stans in denial. another thing if beef dvd makers published anything about the oop and sayin it was true when it wasnt, then the police wouldve had soooooo many oppurtunities to sue them.

pz.
 12 years ago '04        #42
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 stitch said:
You copied and pasted this 2+ year old bullsh*t from the D12 World forum.

Chris Lorenzo is not Black Child.

Fake.
Basically, that article losed all credibility when they said Irv's brother is Blackchild.
 12-05-2005, 02:26 PM         #43
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadychicano said:
Just bcuz a issued a order of protection is in place doesnt mean u wanted it ive went to court and got a order of protection...neither of us wanted it but it was issued on from probation..so it seems none of ya got in trouble with the law before
that's not the point, a complaint had to be filed for a judge to go ahead and file a temp order of protection, they don't just come out of the blue and say you can't be around so and so, just because i said so;

which means 50 filed a complaint, but he goes around talking all this sh*t, saying he got shot 9 times, saying he'll do this and that to Ja and murder Inc, but in the backgraound he's calling the police on people, like a bi*ch

he's the type of guy to pick a f!ght, get knocked out, and then call the cops
 12-05-2005, 02:54 PM         #44
theMIGHTYbg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props i always knew that was just some bullsh*t publicity stunt "7 days b4 ur album drop huh u lil bi*ch" stuart little lookin mu fu*ka
 12-05-2005, 03:03 PM         #45
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
that's not the point, a complaint had to be filed for a judge to go ahead and file a temp order of protection, they don't just come out of the blue and say you can't be around so and so, just because i said so;

which means 50 filed a complaint, but he goes around talking all this sh*t, saying he got shot 9 times, saying he'll do this and that to Ja and murder Inc, but in the backgraound he's calling the police on people, like a bi*ch

he's the type of guy to pick a f!ght, get knocked out, and then call the cops

50 gets stabbed in a club....goes to the hospital...you don't think the fu*kin police showed up and asked some people what happened? fu*k outta here
 12-05-2005, 04:03 PM         #46
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
50 gets stabbed in a club....goes to the hospital...you don't think the fu*kin police showed up and asked some people what happened? fu*k outta here
and he can say, some crackhead who i don't know tried to rob me

like a man would

but instead he names names
 12-05-2005, 06:09 PM         #47
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
and he can say, some crackhead who i don't know tried to rob me

like a man would

but instead he names names
who said they talked to 50..it's a fu*kIN CLUB...there were only 500 other witnessses...cmon son...use your brain
 12-05-2005, 07:10 PM         #48
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ n*ggas gettin sonned with actual documents

50 = definetly a snitch
 12-05-2005, 07:28 PM         #49
hiphophead954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
it's real buddy.... LMAO @ g-unit groupies in denial

if you want me to i'll post some screenshots from the beef dvd
maybe u should watch the beef movie again kuz in the video a detective or officer said 50 didnt have to sign the order of protection for it to be put to use they would have put out the order whether he signed it or not

and dont tell me no i watched htta sh*t like a month ago
 12-05-2005, 07:38 PM         #50
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
lmao @ n*ggas gettin sonned with actual documents

50 = definetly a snitch
whatever i sonned that sh*t 3 pages back...b/c no one had to even ask for that sh*t according to NY state law...go read my post then come back when you have something intelligent to say
 12-07-2005, 09:45 AM         #51
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
who said they talked to 50..it's a fu*kIN CLUB...there were only 500 other witnessses...cmon son...use your brain
recording studio, not club.
 12-07-2005, 09:55 AM         #52
REGULATOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jarule A bi*ch Anyway
Props For The Read Though
 12 years ago '04        #53
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 275 275
 Firestarr said:
it's real if you've seen the beef dvd they even say that XXL claimed the precint didn't exist and that the police officer who filed it didn't exist and then it was proved that XXL was lying (more proof XXL is owned by jimmy iovine)

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

"mr jackson informant" hahahahha 50 cent EXPOSED
50 haters know more about 50 than people who fu*k with him.

Last edited by m_cullins; 12-07-2005 at 10:48 AM..
 12-07-2005, 10:59 AM         #54
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is real. What u dudes fail to realize is to compose a fake document and attach your name to it is a felony. murder Inc would be in serious sh*t if they did that. I remember listening to Hot 97 when they first came up to the station and read it verbatim on the air with Star and Buc. Star mentioned by doing so it would be one of the stupidest thing one could do it in fact it was fake or doctored.

I like 50's music personally but fact is fact. Even going into it deeper, they were about to get sued for a.ssaulting him but he didn't pursue it. I know a lot of u 50 fans don't wanna believe it but it is DEFINITELY real. Sorry fellas.
 12-07-2005, 11:00 AM         #55
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Games screenshot of jumping over 50's fence is fu*kin bogus....if your a millionaire you ain't buyin' your fence at Home Depot, end of story. All this sh*t is getting ridiculous...... and firestarr you gotta be lying cuz its 3 strikes ur out bud.... if u've established ur name w/ 5-0 ur locked up.
 12 years ago '04        #56
NUmberonerapper 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 227 227
FIRESTAR <<<<< than the sh*t coming out of my a.ss
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy