Confirmed 50 cent/Ja Rule order of protection is FAKE

most viewed right now
 120
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Firestarr said:
proof? hahaha TONY YAYO SUED THEM are you kidding me? proof? hahaha

g-unit even admits that it is real and that yayo filed it... k!ll yourself you fukin gay-unit groupies you are all pathetic EVERYONE knows it's real and that 50 is a snitch... no one respects 5-0 becuz no one respects snitches!! G-UNOT!

GET OVER IT!

like i said..


wheres the proof
 12 years ago '04        #22
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Firestarr said:
it's real if you've seen the beef dvd they even say that XXL claimed the precint didn't exist and that the police officer who filed it didn't exist and then it was proved that XXL was lying (more proof XXL is owned by jimmy iovine)

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

"mr jackson informant" hahahahha 50 cent EXPOSED
props on da info,
@ these gunit groupies
 12-03-2005, 07:02 PM         #23
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hooksword said:
Ok, let's believe a DVD over a government web site.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12-03-2005, 07:04 PM         #24
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
haha @ i don't know about the law... i've been charged at least 30 times (i been to jail/juvie/etc) including a few felonies... anyway i beat the sh*t outta this kid a few months ago and he pressed charges against me and they didn't even put a restraining order against me until he requested one... NUFF SAID
yea b/c a judge didn't deem is necessary...try reading what i wrote moron..THE COURT can file the order if they think it's necessary

note that i bring proof from a legitimate source...while you bring more made up horse sh*t with no proof....get mad


Last edited by shonuff12; 12-03-2005 at 07:08 PM..
 12-03-2005, 07:13 PM         #25
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
lmao @ these gunit groupies still trying to prove that that sh*t is fake

same people saying that 50 cent didnt put a small concert at that chicks Bat Mitsvah

you're a fu*kin idiot...ja rule and ashanti did a concert and some girls bat mitzvah



you dumbasses will believe anything anyone tells you without any proof at all


Last edited by shonuff12; 12-03-2005 at 07:14 PM..
 12-03-2005, 07:19 PM         #26
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
while i'm schooling the haters..here's some more



go to the bottom left where it says "Visit a Precinct,
Police Service Area, or Transit District." and check out the pull down menu

there are only 123 precincts
 12-03-2005, 07:23 PM         #27
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
50 did one too buddy...

[WEBSITE LINK]

even if he did....ja did one first...so you damn sure can't make fun of 50 but not make fun of ja

nevermind that i have a respected website with fu*king pics of it...and you give me a link quoting the rumors page of the daily news


Last edited by shonuff12; 12-03-2005 at 07:26 PM..
 12-03-2005, 07:54 PM         #28
canons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
it's real if you've seen the beef dvd they even say that XXL claimed the precint didn't exist and that the police officer who filed it didn't exist and then it was proved that XXL was lying (more proof XXL is owned by jimmy iovine)

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

"mr jackson informant" hahahahha 50 cent EXPOSED
EXACTLY! XXL purposely lied. That magazine is a fu*king joke. Beef DVD which was done 6 months after the XXL issue goes to the precint that XXL said wasn't real :rolleyes:
The paper work is real and the precint and offer both exist.


Last edited by canons; 12-03-2005 at 07:55 PM..
 12-03-2005, 07:58 PM         #29
canons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
proof? hahaha TONY YAYO SUED THEM are you kidding me? proof? hahaha

g-unit even admits that it is real and that yayo filed it... k!ll yourself you fukin gay-unit groupies you are all pathetic EVERYONE knows it's real and that 50 is a snitch... no one respects 5-0 becuz no one respects snitches!! G-UNOT!

GET OVER IT!
Exactly even Bang em Smurf said the paper work was real and that Tony Yayo tried to sue them And that him and 50 had to make him drop the lawsuit. 50's a bi*ch and liar. He was saying the documents were fake? Why lie about the papers if he wasn't a snitch? The fact is either 50 Cent or his people gave the police statements(snitched) saying who stabbed who that's how the cops knew who to arrest for the stabbing(Black Child) and a.ssualt and battery(Chris Gotti).

Also after Beef DVD goes to the station and proves the documents were real 50 Cent all a sudden refuses to ever do any interviews about the "Order Of Protection" :wow:


Last edited by canons; 12-03-2005 at 08:00 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
you had a couple felonies Firestarr? lol pathetic how you tryin make up some street credibility...you went to jail juvie and had a COUPLE of felonies? couple = 2-3 meanin you wouldnt be here talkin about g-unit...if you a hard n*gga wtf you not on da streets for makin money and online talkin about g-unit...i swear dis n*gga a punk a.ss bi*ch

Firestarr = HOMO THUG
 12 years ago '04        #31
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
well that article said Chris Gotti was Black Child so its not really realiable
 12-03-2005, 09:29 PM         #32
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canons said:
EXACTLY! XXL purposely lied. That magazine is a fu*king joke. Beef DVD which was done 6 months after the XXL issue goes to the precint that XXL said wasn't real :rolleyes:
The paper work is real and the precint and offer both exist.


go to the bottom left where it says "Visit a Precinct,
Police Service Area, or Transit District." and check out the pull down menu

there are only 123 precincts

FIND THE PRECINCT..it's NOT on the NYPD website
 12 years ago '05        #33
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Firestarr

haha @ i don't know about the law... i've been charged at least 30 times (i been to jail/juvie/etc) including a few felonies... anyway i beat the sh*t outta this kid a few months ago and he pressed charges against me and they didn't even put a restraining order against me until he requested one... NUFF SAID
Hahahaha @ this n*gga. And man I stabbed 2 n*ggas, shot about 6 people, dealt drugs and I been charged with 4 felonies and I'm still walking on the street....[/sarcasm]
 12-03-2005, 11:41 PM         #34
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that document was bs
 12-04-2005, 12:45 AM         #35
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
even if he did....ja did one first...so you damn sure can't make fun of 50 but not make fun of ja

nevermind that i have a respected website with fu*king pics of it...and you give me a link quoting the rumors page of the daily news
not quotes modafu*ka, PICS PICS PICS PICS



So take 50's d!ck out your mouth and face the reality

and i can give two sh*ts about ja rule, i aint a fu*ken a ja rule fan so dont even be saying sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #36
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Hood Headliner said:
not quotes modafu*ka, PICS PICS PICS PICS

[WEBSITE LINK]

So take 50's d!ck out your mouth and face the reality

and i can give two sh*ts about ja rule, i aint a fu*ken a ja rule fan so dont even be saying sh*t


I like this 1 the best.. see his jewels glistenin..

That chains prolly worth more than ur house n*gga.

Who cares if g-unit performed at sum bi*ches bat mitzvah.. bread is bread n*gga. and 50 got more bread than all the g-unit haters on this sites' parents too


Last edited by BurninLz; 12-04-2005 at 12:51 AM..
 12-04-2005, 03:13 AM         #37
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood Headliner said:
not quotes modafu*ka, PICS PICS PICS PICS

[WEBSITE LINK]

So take 50's d!ck out your mouth and face the reality

and i can give two sh*ts about ja rule, i aint a fu*ken a ja rule fan so dont even be saying sh*t
lol so he did a bat mitzvah...and make 500k...more than you ever made in your life....sh*t you ain't even BX rich...you got prep h all over the place
 12 years ago '05        #38
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 shonuff12 said:
you're a fu*kin idiot...ja rule and ashanti did a concert and some girls bat mitzvah

[WEBSITE LINK]

you dumbasses will believe anything anyone tells you without any proof at all
50 did one too, check allhiphop for it
 12-04-2005, 10:09 AM         #39
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
lol so he did a bat mitzvah...and make 500k...more than you ever made in your life....sh*t you ain't even BX rich...you got prep h all over the place
thats not sellling out thats gettin caked up id do it anytime
 12-04-2005, 10:40 AM         #40
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apexemotion said:
thats not sellling out thats gettin caked up id do it anytime
i would too i ain't mad at ja or 50 for making 500k in one night
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy