NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
22740 pageviews
56 comments

BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Confirmed 50 cent/Ja Rule order of protection is FAKE

Last month an attack on 50 Cent's street credibility surfaced in what was supposedly official NYPD documents. These documents included a police report and statement from Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent regarding an a.ssault against him and his crew at the Hit Factory studio in New York, as well as an order of protection against Irving Lorenzo (Irv Gotti) and his brother Christopher Lorenzo (Black Child). According to these documents the detective working this case was Detective William Fitzgerald of the 243th precinct in New York City. Rumors circled questioning the legitimacy of these documents but no one could disprove them until now.

In the March 2003 issue of XXL magazine it was stated, "XXL called NYPD and found that there is no 234th Precinct. The Midtown North Precinct, whose jurisdiction includes the Hit Factory studios on West 54th Street, knew of no officer William Fitzgerald."

50 Cent claims that Ja Rule and murder Inc. created the documents to attack his street credibility stating, "What's crazy is that the first time I ever heard of that scenario, I was in Detroit. Em was telling me what was going to happen in New York a month later! I could have easily gone to a library and copied some documents all blurry and put Ja's name in there, to make people think something... but I just think that they're clowns for even attempting it. It's just funny that he'd make stuff like that up. The beef itself is not wrestling, but the tactics that they're using are wrestling."

For those who question the investigation of XXL you can view the NYPD website at
[pic - click to view]

http://www.nyc.gov/html/n .. ct/pct018.html and see the Midtown North Precinct is the jurisdiction in which the papers would have had to be filed. The department phone number is (212) 767-8415.

56 comments for "Confirmed 50 cent/Ja Rule order of protection is FAKE"

12 years ago '05        #2
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Props for this...
 12-03-2005, 05:32 PM         #3
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lookin fam
 12-03-2005, 05:35 PM         #4
ace121pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeh we've seen the beef dvd but tell me do you have any real pictures of the order or nethin??
 12-03-2005, 05:40 PM         #5
deathrowinmate1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Last month an attack on 50 Cent's street credibility surfaced in what was supposedly official NYPD documents. These documents included a police report and statement from Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent regarding an a.ssault against him and his crew at the Hit Factory studio in New York, as well as an order of protection against Irving Lorenzo (Irv Gotti) and his brother Christopher Lorenzo (Black Child). According to these documents the detective working this case was Detective William Fitzgerald of the 243th precinct in New York City. Rumors circled questioning the legitimacy of these documents but no one could disprove them until now.

In the March 2003 issue of XXL magazine it was stated, "XXL called NYPD and found that there is no 234th Precinct. The Midtown North Precinct, whose jurisdiction includes the Hit Factory studios on West 54th Street, knew of no officer William Fitzgerald."

50 Cent claims that Ja Rule and murder Inc. created the documents to attack his street credibility stating, "What's crazy is that the first time I ever heard of that scenario, I was in Detroit. Em was telling me what was going to happen in New York a month later! I could have easily gone to a library and copied some documents all blurry and put Ja's name in there, to make people think something... but I just think that they're clowns for even attempting it. It's just funny that he'd make stuff like that up. The beef itself is not wrestling, but the tactics that they're using are wrestling."

For those who question the investigation of XXL you can view the NYPD website at [WEBSITE LINK] and see the Midtown North Precinct is the jurisdiction in which the papers would have had to be filed. The department phone number is (212) 767-8415.
the beef documentary says that william fitzgerald does exist, and that the order of protection does exist but what isnt known is wheter or not it was at 50's request.
 12 years ago '05        #6
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 341 341
props.
 12 years ago '05        #7
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Go to the website groupie, there ain't no 234th precinct. sh*t even I can make document like that. I wonder what it's like to hate 24/7 because you're a broke a.ss n*gga....
 12 years ago '05        #8
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 510 510
lol u kno firestarr gon come here n hate hahaha hes such a f*g and a loser he swear he think he always right
 12 years ago '05        #9
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Firestarr said:
it's real buddy.... LMAO @ g-unit groupies in denial

if you want me to i'll post some screenshots from the beef dvd

For those who question the investigation of XXL you can view the NYPD website at and see the Midtown North Precinct is the jurisdiction in which the papers would have had to be filed. The department phone number is (212) 767-8415.
 12-03-2005, 05:57 PM         #10
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
it's real if you've seen the beef dvd they even say that XXL claimed the precint didn't exist and that the police officer who filed it didn't exist and then it was proved that XXL was lying (more proof XXL is owned by jimmy iovine)

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

"mr jackson informant" hahahahha 50 cent EXPOSED
you need a life son
 12 years ago '05        #11
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
This n*gga Firestarr just sent me hate for the second time and how surprising, he called me a G-Unit groupie...
 12 years ago '05        #12
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 510 510
he gave mehate too lol
 12 years ago '04        #13
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
Just bcuz a issued a order of protection is in place doesnt mean u wanted it ive went to court and got a order of protection...neither of us wanted it but it was issued on from probation..so it seems none of ya got in trouble with the law before
 12-03-2005, 06:24 PM         #14
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 with a computer and a printer could make that sh*t eeeeeasy
 12-03-2005, 06:28 PM         #15
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
it's real if you've seen the beef dvd they even say that XXL claimed the precint didn't exist and that the police officer who filed it didn't exist and then it was proved that XXL was lying (more proof XXL is owned by jimmy iovine)

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

"mr jackson informant" hahahahha 50 cent EXPOSED

you idiot...if you actuallly knew NY criminal law you would know that 50 doesn't have to be anywhere near the police for an order of protection

new york state law doesn't prohibit the police from pursuing charges by themselves independent of the victim, MATTER OF FACT....the police can order a restraining order in NY state WITHOUT the victims consent

"3. The court may issue or extend a temporary order of protection under this section ex parte simultaneously with the issuance of a warrant for the arrest of the defendant. Such temporary order of protection may continue in effect until the day the defendant subsequently appears in court pursuant to such warrant or voluntarily or otherwise."

look it up for yourself:

Criminal Procedure Law § 530.60 CPL Part 3 Title P Article 530

step your game up hater
 12 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 Firestarr said:
haha @ i don't know about the law... i've been charged at least 30 times (i been to jail/juvie/etc) including a few felonies... anyway i beat the sh*t outta this kid a few months ago and he pressed charges against me and they didn't even put a restraining order against me until he requested one... NUFF SAID

o ya, so then i guess u MUST be right

12 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 Firestarr said:
it's just an example, all i'm sayin is that it has been PROVEN that there was a restraining order against all them murder inc dudes and on the order of protection 50 cent was labeled an "informant" basically 50 cent probably didn't request an order of protection but he did tell the cops who stabbed him (snitching) g-unit even admits that yayo sued them tryin to get paid haha
wheres the PROOF?

only PROOF im seeing is PROOF that discredits completely the PROOF u claim uv seen

12-03-2005, 06:40 PM         #18
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, let's believe a DVD over a government web site.
 12 years ago '04        #19
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
All i know when i go to court cuz of a white person the i almost end up losing
 12-03-2005, 06:43 PM         #20
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ these gunit groupies still trying to prove that that sh*t is fake

same people saying that 50 cent didnt put a small concert at that chicks Bat Mitsvah
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy