Removing Chrome rims for the winter???

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-11-2005, 10:48 AM         #21
DiP_SeT_RicAn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup take them off
 12-11-2005, 02:54 PM         #22
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What kind of car is it?
 12-14-2005, 09:32 AM         #23
ghaffar23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like UGK, TAKE IT OFF, but hey it's your money...if you want to have chrome etching looking ridiculous, with not-so-s,hiny-chrome, go ahead. People thought my car was looking goofy with my 17's after I took off my 18's. "Why did you take your rims off?" They asked me AFTER it snowed...HMMMMMM!!!! You wouldn't believe the number of idiots keeping their rims on. Down here in Southern Illinois and Southeast Missouri, they lay down salt and some coal mixed...so, your car get dirty as F*U*C*K. I saw this one guy with his 22s STILL on his Charger...all that money you spent on your rims and you treat them like factory rims? Come on... People up north can feel me on this. I don't know...so many people left them on...act like they never had chromes...I like mine lookin' glassy in the spring :)
 12 years ago '04        #24
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
yea, take them off. my rims barely took a lot of sh*t in the summer and fall, so i know they won't make it though the winter. Take an hour or so and take them off, unless you wash them everyday, and keep your ride in a garage every night. My 2pennies
 12-17-2005, 03:50 AM         #25
Tom Vic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
def take you rims off and put the old ones on that salt will damage your rims for sure
 12 years ago '05        #26
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
 ghaffar23 said:
Like UGK, TAKE IT OFF, but hey it's your money...if you want to have chrome etching looking ridiculous, with not-so-s,hiny-chrome, go ahead. People thought my car was looking goofy with my 17's after I took off my 18's. "Why did you take your rims off?" They asked me AFTER it snowed...HMMMMMM!!!! You wouldn't believe the number of idiots keeping their rims on. Down here in Southern Illinois and Southeast Missouri, they lay down salt and some coal mixed...so, your car get dirty as F*U*C*K. I saw this one guy with his 22s STILL on his Charger...all that money you spent on your rims and you treat them like factory rims? Come on... People up north can feel me on this. I don't know...so many people left them on...act like they never had chromes...I like mine lookin' glassy in the spring :)
yah im up north...got 22's...paid 5 stacks...left them on...i have front wheel drive my sh*t doesn't slide......and ummm yah i wash my sh*t like it's summer, so it never sits with sh*t all over it.....
 12 years ago '05        #27
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
 carden2 said:
yah im up north...got 22's...paid 5 stacks...left them on...i have front wheel drive my sh*t doesn't slide......and ummm yah i wash my sh*t like it's summer, so it never sits with sh*t all over it.....

and it snows almost daily.....
 12 years ago '04        #28
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
take em off...dont fu*k up the finish of the wheels n bend the rim wit the potholes...
 12-18-2005, 06:45 AM         #29
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never take my rims off...for what? if they gon get fu*ked up they gon get fu*ked up i just go buy new ones
 12-18-2005, 04:49 PM         #30
ices11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like in next to canada and beleive u u gotta take em off come winter. most especially if they chromes. slap em back on in the middle of April. u be aight
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy