Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-01-2005, 12:30 PM         #161
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDudeMJ said:
my man I guess you've never been to Norway... 9% are minorities... Ok, so there arent as many as there are in the UK, but I can bet that a white man would get a job over a brown/black/yellow man there anytime ,anywhere....
No. As Ive already said, I went up for a job as well as my friend who is black and he got the job.
 12 years ago '04        #162
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 tweedle- said:
No. As Ive already said, I went up for a job as well as my friend who is black and he got the job.
And like i said Token
 12-02-2005, 03:14 AM         #163
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I never said that but if the majority of people in prison are blacks then its because of either 2 things. They got caught where other races got away or they are commiting the most crimes. If it were white people it would be exactly the same reasons.

your an idiot, those are the only two things you can thing of??

We can commit the most crimes if we are only 5% of the 56 million population in the UK.......... and i guess every other races gets away but the black guys stand around and wait for the police
 12-02-2005, 03:43 AM         #164
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
your an idiot, those are the only two things you can thing of??

We can commit the most crimes if we are only 5% of the 56 million population in the UK.......... and i guess every other races gets away but the black guys stand around and wait for the police
Your an idiot if you actually think blacks are mostly in Jail because the whole English Judicial System is racist to just blacks. Why arent all the Asians in jail then? or the Eastern Europeans?
 12-02-2005, 03:48 AM         #165
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Your an idiot if you actually think blacks are mostly in Jail because the whole English Judicial System is racist to just blacks. Why arent all the Asians in jail then? or the Eastern Europeans?
Look here white boy, do you think there is a race a hated as black. They published stop and search figures last year. And it was something like 75% of stop and searches were black, so stfu up boy, you bringing all opinion and bullsh*t in this topic with no backbone……….

Blacks are the most hated
 12-02-2005, 04:11 AM         #166
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Look here white boy, do you think there is a race a hated as black. They published stop and search figures last year. And it was something like 75% of stop and searches were black, so stfu up boy, you bringing all opinion and bullsh*t in this topic with no backbone……….

Blacks are the most hated
Listen here black boy. Moaning about it, aint gonna do sh*t.
 12-02-2005, 04:14 AM         #167
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You get stopped based on how your dressed. I wear tracksuits all the time and I get stopped everytime I see a copper in the street. If I was walking down the street with a fitted on, a hoody on and some tracksuit bottoms on and you were in a suit, who you think the copper is gonna stop?
 12-02-2005, 05:30 AM         #168
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You get stopped based on how your dressed. I wear tracksuits all the time and I get stopped everytime I see a copper in the street. If I was walking down the street with a fitted on, a hoody on and some tracksuit bottoms on and you were in a suit, who you think the copper is gonna stop?
getting stopped based on an appearance that is usually presented by blacks = racist.......

i guarantee if the dude working in the city wore hoodies and we wore suits they be stopping dudes in suits
 12-02-2005, 05:34 AM         #169
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think so
 12-02-2005, 05:39 AM         #170
Yardfather  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are signed. Dumbass.

+ They're not racist to white people.
 12-02-2005, 05:39 AM         #171
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Do you think we'll ever so a black King in the UK or a black president or vice president????????????
lmao there are black kings in africa lmao and btw the richest man in the world is sultan of brunei...asian..so to all you think white man is rich...and btw what would u say white man???i mean how do u determine see in US u think italians are white when theyre not

logicalkid sit down ya losing mate
 12-02-2005, 05:43 AM         #172
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yardfather said:
They are signed. Dumbass.

+ They're not racist to white people.
agrees with the second part but they had alot of label issues due to content, been blackballed by most
 12-02-2005, 05:45 AM         #173
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
lmao there are black kings in africa lmao and btw the richest man in the world is sultan of brunei...asian..so to all you think white man is rich...and btw what would u say white man???i mean how do u determine see in US u think italians are white when theyre not

logicalkid sit down ya losing mate
The Sultan of Brunei isnt the richest man no more. He used to be tho
 12-02-2005, 05:57 AM         #174
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
lmao there are black kings in africa lmao and btw the richest man in the world is sultan of brunei...asian..so to all you think white man is rich...and btw what would u say white man???i mean how do u determine see in US u think italians are white when theyre not

logicalkid sit down ya losing mate
And if you real all my argument and say i am losing when i am bringing facts to the thread your in the same boat as tweddle, white and surrounded by your own ignorance, you or no white man can speak on black lives and the way we are treated because you never experienced it.
Aight dude I am going to shut you up, in those asian country for every rich man there is so many people who live below poverty levels, that is a one off.

80% of the worlds wealth is in America did you know that, so overall there are more rich whites than anyone else
 12-02-2005, 06:01 AM         #175
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao im anglo-saxon im not rich lmao im lower middle-class lmao i probs have same as you a double storey house...1 car....not many luxuries....we dont have leather couches wide screen TVs etc.....
 12-02-2005, 06:07 AM         #176
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
[B]Aight dude I am going to shut you up, in those asian country for every rich man there is so many people who live below poverty levels, that is a one off.
That actually isnt true. Yes they are poor by our standards but in places like Malaysia, noones jobless, noone gos without a meal. The way of life is so cheap over there.
 12-02-2005, 06:13 AM         #177
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
lmao im anglo-saxon im not rich lmao im lower middle-class lmao i probs have same as you a double storey house...1 car....not many luxuries....we dont have leather couches wide screen TVs etc.....
dog we are different, i am at work right now, petty money, i do my things on the side to survive, driven cars never insured one, live on a council estate, we can't relate
 12-02-2005, 06:16 AM         #178
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
dog we are different, i am at work right now, petty money, i do my things on the side to survive, driven cars never insured one, live on a council estate, we can't relate
Your in the exact same boat as me except I dont have a job.
 12-02-2005, 06:24 AM         #179
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was that a rap??? kinda rhymed lol bro i dont even have a car....my fam has 1 car
 12-04-2005, 06:13 AM         #180
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dead prez rap about black empowerment.
you think the black panthers were made cause they hated white people? NO NO NO
the black panthers were started to give black men and women pride in their own race and stand firm against injustice against their race
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy