Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2005, 09:47 AM         #141
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen Lawrence, that was the dudes name:

This sh*t doesn't happen in a vacuum
 12-01-2005, 10:04 AM         #142
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not saying there is no racism in the Uk but its alot less than in America. I grew up on a council estate, the majority of my friends were black, I aint never see no racist sh*t brought on to them by the police or any racial attacks by other people. 60% of my school was black, there wernt no racism there.
 12-01-2005, 10:07 AM         #143
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Im not saying there is no racism in the Uk but its alot less than in America. I grew up on a council estate, the majority of my friends were black, I aint never see no racist sh*t brought on to them by the police or any racial attacks by other people. 60% of my school was black, there wernt no racism there.
your friends were black but it don't mean you were in them streets with your black friends...... you would have seen it if you were rolling with them, i been here 4 years and seen it many times, just the other day they discover they have KKK in england...........

Fire pon the Queen , POPe, Tony Blair all of them, there establishment is what they sacrficed out freedom for
 12-01-2005, 10:10 AM         #144
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
your friends were black but it don't mean you were in them streets with your black friends...... you would have seen it if you were rolling with them, i been here 4 years and seen it many times, just the other day they discover they have KKK in england...........

Fire pon the Queen , POPe, Tony Blair all of them, there establishment is what they sacrficed out freedom for
I used to kick it every day on the same estate with them, everything they did, I did. Ive never seen no KKK in England. The only times Ive seen racism in the Uk was in Watford from some Pakistanis who were being racist to me and my bredrins and in Scotland.

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-01-2005 at 10:12 AM..
 12-01-2005, 10:11 AM         #145
YounG_FaMe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
i like dead prez...but they are racist toward white people.....i still bump them though....i dont give a fu*k
WHO GIVE A DAM IF THERE RACIST AGAINST WHITES
THE WORD RACIST IS ALWAYS GOING TO B ALIVE RETHER ALL WHITE PPL R DEAD
 12-01-2005, 10:14 AM         #146
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YounG_FaMe said:
WHO GIVE A DAM IF THERE RACIST AGAINST WHITES
THE WORD RACIST IS ALWAYS GOING TO B ALIVE RETHER ALL WHITE PPL R DEAD
what??

Side not Dead Prez are only reacting to conditions and living in America right now.......... all our leaders have been k!lled over racism, everyone
 12-01-2005, 10:18 AM         #147
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:

Yup, The National Front and another group just sprung up too. They had a documentary on that where the reporter went undercover. They even had police in that sh*t. Tweedle, with all respect to your life experience, it seems like you want to say that it racism isnt as prevalent in the UK because YOU haven't seen it or lived it. If a govt report from 1999 says the police is "institutionally racist," this racism has to come from somewhere in society and be maintained by something in society. Like I said, there are no vacuums.
 12-01-2005, 10:23 AM         #148
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
National Front have been around for years. I still dont believe racism is as widespread in the UK as America. People no matter what colour of their skin have equal oppotunitys.
 12-01-2005, 10:24 AM         #149
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dead Prez speak the truth...
 12-01-2005, 10:26 AM         #150
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if we were all one race people still find sumthin to bi*ch about.
 12-01-2005, 10:27 AM         #151
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
National Front have been around for years. I still dont believe racism is as widespread in the UK as America. People no matter what colour of their skin have equal oppotunitys.
so wheres all the black dude in parliment and where the black primeminister, and where all the black people in the city, why is over half the jail population black when we only make up 5% of the countries population..........

white boy stop listening to politicians because its all POLITRICKS in the sh*tSTEM
 12-01-2005, 10:31 AM         #152
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
so wheres all the black dude in parliment and where the black primeminister, and where all the black people in the city, why is over half the jail population black when we only make up 5% of the countries population..........

white boy stop listening to politicians because its all POLITRICKS in the sh*tSTEM
Where are the black people running for PM? Where are the black people trying to get into the parliament? I see plenty of black people in the city. Why are over half the jail population black? Probably because they are commiting the most crimes that they get caught for. Black boy I dont listen to politics, I believe in what I see.
 12-01-2005, 10:37 AM         #153
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Where are the black people running for PM? Where are the black people trying to get into the parliament? I see plenty of black people in the city. Why are over half the jail population black? Probably because they are commiting the most crimes that they get caught for. Black boy I dont listen to politics, I believe in what I see.

Jail = Stopping Progress.

If me and you walk down the same street or drive a car down the same road who they stopping..........

What i would go to jail 4 you would get a caution for trust me, my auntie a youth worker and the other day 4 youths got arrested for burglarly, 2 white, 2 black and they separated them and told the white boys tell us what happened and you will get a caution or communtiy service at most, so they did and the black boys got a custodial sentence.

why didn't they pull the black boys aside and ask them what happened.

black people get criminal records for the most petty things.

and you are racist for thinking that black people are committing more crimes, your confused kid
 12-01-2005, 10:39 AM         #154
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rivertin89 said:
even if we were all one race people still find sumthin to bi*ch about.
For real man. I see your point. Getting beat up by the police or getting axed at a bus stop is bi*ching. Good point.
 12-01-2005, 10:42 AM         #155
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Jail = Stopping Progress.

If me and you walk down the same street or drive a car down the same road who they stopping..........

What i would go to jail 4 you would get a caution for trust me, my auntie a youth worker and the other day 4 youths got arrested for burglarly, 2 white, 2 black and they separated them and told the white boys tell us what happened and you will get a caution or communtiy service at most, so they did and the black boys got a custodial sentence.

why didn't they pull the black boys aside and ask them what happened.

black people get criminal records for the most petty things.

and you are racist for thinking that black people are committing more crimes, your confused kid
I got arrested for robbing a ped. I got an 18 month driving ban and 9 months probation, I know black people that have done the same sh*t and got cautions.

I never said black people are commiting more crimes I said, they are just the ones getting caught if more black people are in jail.
 12-01-2005, 10:45 AM         #156
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People that dont get suppressed are usually blind to other people being suppressed.

The keyword here is tweedle... even here in Norway they single the pakistanis and africans out. We always get suspected, and are always looked upon as criminals. When people wont hire you because of your complexion or your culture, then that IS racism....

True Storyman... ^

Props to logicalkid... k!llin em with tha knowledge
 12-01-2005, 10:53 AM         #157
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I got arrested for robbing a ped. I got an 18 month driving ban and 9 months probation, I know black people that have done the same sh*t and got cautions.

I never said black people are commiting more crimes I said, they are just the ones getting caught if more black people are in jail.

LOL @ this genious' scenario that more blacks are in jail cause we get caught.

you tryna say you are a smarter race........explain yourself
 12-01-2005, 10:55 AM         #158
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDudeMJ said:
People that dont get suppressed are usually blind to other people being suppressed.

The keyword here is tweedle... even here in Norway they single the pakistanis and africans out. We always get suspected, and are always looked upon as criminals. When people wont hire you because of your complexion or your culture, then that IS racism....

True Storyman... ^

Props to logicalkid... k!llin em with tha knowledge
Yeah and how many Pakistani and Africans live in Norway? Not alot. Go to London and tell me how many different races and cultures you see, your not gonna get turned down for a job cause your Asian or Black.
 12-01-2005, 10:56 AM         #159
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
LOL @ this genious' scenario that more blacks are in jail cause we get caught.

you tryna say you are a smarter race........explain yourself
I never said that but if the majority of people in prison are blacks then its because of either 2 things. They got caught where other races got away or they are commiting the most crimes. If it were white people it would be exactly the same reasons.

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-01-2005 at 10:57 AM..
 12-01-2005, 12:24 PM         #160
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my man I guess you've never been to Norway... 9% are minorities... Ok, so there arent as many as there are in the UK, but I can bet that a white man would get a job over a brown/black/yellow man there anytime ,anywhere....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago