Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 295 295
 tweedle- said:
What you talking bout? I dont feel superior to no one because of their skin colour. Over here people are equal, you aint discriminated against cause your black or asian or whatever colour.
Do you think we'll ever so a black King in the UK or a black president or vice president????????????
 12-01-2005, 09:01 AM         #122
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Do you think we'll ever so a black King in the UK or a black president or vice president????????????
You wont get a Black King because their are no black people in the Royal Family. A Black President, probably not because as far as I can see America is a racist country.
 12 years ago '04        #123
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
You wont get a Black King because their are no black people in the Royal Family. A Black President, probably not because as far as I can see America is a racist country.
And you still think DP is not real????????????? Don't spit real sh*t you said it your self.
 12-01-2005, 09:06 AM         #124
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Your delusional about yourself and your people kid. America is a new country the whole racism ish started in Europe so how could there only be racism in America.

You need to open some books get some knowledge and come back with some good info cause you looking real shallow right now. No disrespect

^^^^^^^^^^^
 12-01-2005, 09:08 AM         #125
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
And you still think DP is not real????????????? Don't spit real sh*t you said it your self.
If their views are racist then no they aint spitting real sh*t. Its like saying fu*k them blacks, their all theifs that live in the hood. Not all White people are racist. I know for a fact Im not, I know for a fact noone in my family is, so its crap what their talking about.
 12-01-2005, 09:14 AM         #126
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
^^^^^^^^^^^
You need to move out of America and stop this whole "The White man is holding me down" bullsh*t out of your mind.

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-01-2005 at 09:14 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #127
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
If their views are racist then no they aint spitting real sh*t. Its like saying fu*k them blacks, their all theifs that live in the hood. Not all White people are racist. I know for a fact Im not, I know for a fact noone in my family is, so its crap what their talking about.
So your saying America can be racist but DP should not spit about f!ghting back O and why you call logicalkid a blackboy key word Boy

Hints::::::::::

Originally Posted by tweedle-
You wont get a Black King because their are no black people in the Royal Family. A Black President, probably not because as far as I can see America is a racist country
 12 years ago '04        #128
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
You need to move out of America and stop this whole "The White man is holding me down" bullsh*t out of your mind.
Your Blind son your Blind it's cool i guess you don't live here so you just don't know what's going on and i think logicalkid lives in the UK pimp.

Last edited by m_cullins; 12-01-2005 at 09:20 AM..
 12-01-2005, 09:20 AM         #129
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
So your saying America can be racist but DP should not spit about f!ghting back O and why you call logicalkid a blackboy key word Boy

Hints::::::::::

Originally Posted by tweedle-
You wont get a Black King because their are no black people in the Royal Family. A Black President, probably not because as far as I can see America is a racist country
I called logicalkid a black boy cause he called me a white boy but I suppose you didnt notice that.

f!ghting racism with racism just escolades into more racism. It doesnt solve anything and attacking a whole race because some people from that race are doing bad is wrong.

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-01-2005 at 09:22 AM..
 12-01-2005, 09:21 AM         #130
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Your Blind son your Blind it's cool i guess you don't live here so you just don't know what's going on and i think logicalkid lives in the UK pimp.
Your right I dont live there and Im glad, I wouldnt want to live in a racist country and if its so bad, then move.
 12-01-2005, 09:24 AM         #131
nehustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
To think, all of this started because I don't like Dead Prez and you think they are the cats pajamas and sh*t. Did I say they suck, no. I'm just not a fan of their music, simple as that.
 Killakane said:
I agree that they are an important group but I think that the problem with them getting their message across sucessfully is that their music ain't all that dope! Public Enemy were sucessful because they had beats and rhymes too ill to ignore. Dead Prez are average MC's with lackluster production!
One thing bout music when it hit you feel no pain
White folkes say it controls your brain
I know betta than that thats game
And we ready for dat two souldjas head of da pack
Madda a fack who got the gat
And where ma army at rather atact and not react
Back the beats it dont reflect on how many records get sold
On s3x drugs and rock and roll
Whether your projects put on hold
In the real world, these just people wit ideas
They just like me and you when the smoke and camera disapear
Again the real world
Is bigger than all these fake records
Where po folks got the millions and my womans disrespected
If you check 1 2 my word of advise to you is just relax
Just do what you got to do if that dont work then kick the facks
If you a f!ghta rida bouta flaymadonna chronic sida
Or you wanna just get high then just say it
But then if you a lia lia pants on fia wolf cria agent wida
Why im goina know it when i play it

Who shot biggy smalls if we dont get them they gonna get us all
Im down for runnin on them (blured) in they city hall
We ride for yall all ma dawgs stay real
Dont thank these record deals goina feed your seeds and pay your bills
Because they not
Mcs get a little bit of love and think they hot
Talkin bout how much money they got
All yall recods sound the same
Im sick of that fake thug r&b rap scenerio all day on the radio
Same scenes in the video, manatamis material
Yall dont hear me tho
These record lables slang our tapes like dope
You could be next in line to sign and still be writin rymes and broke
Youd rather have a lexus or justice
A dream or some substance
A beemer or neclace or freedom
n*ggaz like me dont playa hate i just stay awake
Its real hip hop, and it dont stop till we get the po po off the block

-Dead Prez
 12 years ago '04        #132
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Your right I dont live there and Im glad, I wouldnt want to live in a racist country and if its so bad, then move.
LOL!!!!! can you pick up and move you might got it like that but it's cost money to move pimp something people don't have over here why do you think the people in the N.O didn't move? and like a said again logicalkid is from the UK so if i moved it's the same thing for Blacks every where whites just don't see it cause they don't have to deal with it i'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited by m_cullins; 12-01-2005 at 09:29 AM..
 12-01-2005, 09:28 AM         #133
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
What you talking bout? I dont feel superior to no one because of their skin colour. Over here people are equal, you aint discriminated against cause your black or asian or whatever colour.
Where you from man? The UK? Cuz if you are then you must be blind. sh*t man, a dude just got axed the other day simply because he was black.

That's in the news TODAY!

Now a.ssuming you are from the UK, you might not be, but if you are you might want to argue that that is an isolated incident, well them kids had to learn it somewhere. Racism is alive and well. sh*t man, my own dad got beat up by the popo in the 70s. That was 30 years ago, one generation, all them people are still alive, you think sh*t just disappears? The civil rights movement was just the other day.
 12-01-2005, 09:29 AM         #134
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
LOL!!!!! can you pick up and move you might got it like that but it's cause some money to move pimp something people don't have over here why do you think the people in the N.O didn't move? and like a said again logicalkid is from the UK so if i moved it's the same thing for Black every where whites just don't see it cause they don't have to deal with it i'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
If I had money to move then I would of moved already but Im working on moving all you gotta do is save. You only need like 6-7gs to be able to move. I went up for a job with my friend and hes black, I never got the job, he did. So if it was racist, how did he end up with the job and I didnt? If logicalkid is from the UK and is seeing racism then he must live up north in some little town. Come to London, there are so many different races living here its ridiculous.
 12-01-2005, 09:31 AM         #135
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billy_Blanko said:
Where you from man? The UK? Cuz if you are then you must be blind. sh*t man, a dude just got axed the other day simply because he was black.

[WEBSITE LINK]

That's in the news TODAY!

Now a.ssuming you are from the UK, you might not be, but if you are you might want to argue that that is an isolated incident, well them kids had to learn it somewhere. Racism is alive and well. sh*t man, my own dad got beat up by the popo in the 70s. That was 30 years ago, one generation, all them people are still alive, you think sh*t just disappears? The civil rights movement was just the other day.
Where did he get axed? Liverpool! Up North its still a mainly white area. If someone from London sees this they will know that there aint hardly any racism here. Ive never said racism wasnt in the Uk but compare the Uk to the US and there aint hardly any racism here. You dont ever hear of someone not getting a job cause their black or that they got beaten up by the feds cause their black.

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-01-2005 at 09:32 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #136
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
If I had money to move then I would of moved already but Im working on moving all you gotta do is save. You only need like 6-7gs to be able to move. I went up for a job with my friend and hes black, I never got the job, he did. So if it was racist, how did he end up with the job and I didnt? If logicalkid is from the UK and is seeing racism then he must live up north in some little town. Come to London, there are so many different races living here its ridiculous.
Your so called black friend got the job cause they needed a token. In this world you can work but you can't own. The people you think own something can get it took from them anytime.
 12-01-2005, 09:33 AM         #137
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Your so called black friend got the job cause they needed a token. In this world you can work but you can't own. The people you think own something can get it took from them anytime.
That applys to every race tho.
 12-01-2005, 09:44 AM         #138
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Where did he get axed? Liverpool! Up North its still a mainly white area. If someone from London sees this they will know that there aint hardly any racism here. Ive never said racism wasnt in the Uk but compare the Uk to the US and there aint hardly any racism here. You dont ever hear of someone not getting a job cause their black or that they got beaten up by the feds cause their black.
Nah dog, you must just be too young to recognize subtle institutionalized racism. I am SE London, all day everyday man. You don't see them African immigrants taking serious heat? You don't see the popo carting black people off to psych hospitals on the section laws because they interpret their actions as dangerous? You don't see the high numbers of black students excluded from school? My brother got harrassed by the police just the other day man. The UK is just more subtle with theirs, always has been that way. I have lived in both places, US and UK for many years. The levels of racism aint that different, its just more in your face here in the States. I actually prefer the racism here, at least I know where I stand. In the UK its all institutionalized and subtle and people like to pretend it doesnt exist. Man, that same sh*t you said happened in Merseyside happened in London just a few years back. The memorial site is somewhere in South London, the kid's name was Steven something, I can't remember now. It's there man. Now if you say YOU and YOUR FAMILY are not trying to be down with racist nonsense, more power to you and yours, but you also have to learn to recognize the more subtle oppression happening around you. That's what being truly being anti-racist is.
 12-01-2005, 09:45 AM         #139
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I called logicalkid a black boy cause he called me a white boy but I suppose you didnt notice that.

f!ghting racism with racism just escolades into more racism. It doesnt solve anything and attacking a whole race because some people from that race are doing bad is wrong.
one thing these white racist prey on the week, i wouldn't lie to you a boy name anthony walker gotted k!lled in a racist attack here in the uk(go into google you should see it) and me and my bredrens were out one night and this white guy was walking up the road and my boy just KO'ed that fool, i kick him twice to see if he was moving, dude was like a big sac of white potatoes
 12-01-2005, 09:47 AM         #140
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
if there no racism anyone can live anywhere, what give the white people the right to tell us where to be
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy