squad up!

Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2005, 09:27 AM         #151
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
National Front have been around for years. I still dont believe racism is as widespread in the UK as America. People no matter what colour of their skin have equal oppotunitys.
so wheres all the black dude in parliment and where the black primeminister, and where all the black people in the city, why is over half the jail population black when we only make up 5% of the countries population..........

white boy stop listening to politicians because its all POLITRICKS in the sh*tSTEM

12-01-2005, 09:31 AM         #152
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
so wheres all the black dude in parliment and where the black primeminister, and where all the black people in the city, why is over half the jail population black when we only make up 5% of the countries population..........

white boy stop listening to politicians because its all POLITRICKS in the sh*tSTEM
Where are the black people running for PM? Where are the black people trying to get into the parliament? I see plenty of black people in the city. Why are over half the jail population black? Probably because they are commiting the most crimes that they get caught for. Black boy I dont listen to politics, I believe in what I see.

12-01-2005, 09:37 AM         #153
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Where are the black people running for PM? Where are the black people trying to get into the parliament? I see plenty of black people in the city. Why are over half the jail population black? Probably because they are commiting the most crimes that they get caught for. Black boy I dont listen to politics, I believe in what I see.

Jail = Stopping Progress.

If me and you walk down the same street or drive a car down the same road who they stopping..........

What i would go to jail 4 you would get a caution for trust me, my auntie a youth worker and the other day 4 youths got arrested for burglarly, 2 white, 2 black and they separated them and told the white boys tell us what happened and you will get a caution or communtiy service at most, so they did and the black boys got a custodial sentence.

why didn't they pull the black boys aside and ask them what happened.

black people get criminal records for the most petty things.

and you are racist for thinking that black people are committing more crimes, your confused kid

12-01-2005, 09:39 AM         #154
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rivertin89 said
even if we were all one race people still find sumthin to bi*ch about.
For real man. I see your point. Getting beat up by the police or getting axed at a bus stop is bi*ching. Good point.

12-01-2005, 09:42 AM         #155
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
Jail = Stopping Progress.

If me and you walk down the same street or drive a car down the same road who they stopping..........

What i would go to jail 4 you would get a caution for trust me, my auntie a youth worker and the other day 4 youths got arrested for burglarly, 2 white, 2 black and they separated them and told the white boys tell us what happened and you will get a caution or communtiy service at most, so they did and the black boys got a custodial sentence.

why didn't they pull the black boys aside and ask them what happened.

black people get criminal records for the most petty things.

and you are racist for thinking that black people are committing more crimes, your confused kid
I got arrested for robbing a ped. I got an 18 month driving ban and 9 months probation, I know black people that have done the same sh*t and got cautions.

I never said black people are commiting more crimes I said, they are just the ones getting caught if more black people are in jail.

12-01-2005, 09:45 AM         #156
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People that dont get suppressed are usually blind to other people being suppressed.

The keyword here is tweedle... even here in Norway they single the pakistanis and africans out. We always get suspected, and are always looked upon as criminals. When people wont hire you because of your complexion or your culture, then that IS racism....

True Storyman... ^

Props to logicalkid... k!llin em with tha knowledge

12-01-2005, 09:53 AM         #157
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
I got arrested for robbing a ped. I got an 18 month driving ban and 9 months probation, I know black people that have done the same sh*t and got cautions.

I never said black people are commiting more crimes I said, they are just the ones getting caught if more black people are in jail.

LOL @ this genious' scenario that more blacks are in jail cause we get caught.

you tryna say you are a smarter race........explain yourself

12-01-2005, 09:55 AM         #158
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDudeMJ said
People that dont get suppressed are usually blind to other people being suppressed.

The keyword here is tweedle... even here in Norway they single the pakistanis and africans out. We always get suspected, and are always looked upon as criminals. When people wont hire you because of your complexion or your culture, then that IS racism....

True Storyman... ^

Props to logicalkid... k!llin em with tha knowledge
Yeah and how many Pakistani and Africans live in Norway? Not alot. Go to London and tell me how many different races and cultures you see, your not gonna get turned down for a job cause your Asian or Black.

12-01-2005, 09:56 AM         #159
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
LOL @ this genious' scenario that more blacks are in jail cause we get caught.

you tryna say you are a smarter race........explain yourself
I never said that but if the majority of people in prison are blacks then its because of either 2 things. They got caught where other races got away or they are commiting the most crimes. If it were white people it would be exactly the same reasons.

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-01-2005 at 09:57 AM..

12-01-2005, 11:24 AM         #160
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my man I guess you've never been to Norway... 9% are minorities... Ok, so there arent as many as there are in the UK, but I can bet that a white man would get a job over a brown/black/yellow man there anytime ,anywhere....

12-01-2005, 11:30 AM         #161
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDudeMJ said
my man I guess you've never been to Norway... 9% are minorities... Ok, so there arent as many as there are in the UK, but I can bet that a white man would get a job over a brown/black/yellow man there anytime ,anywhere....
No. As Ive already said, I went up for a job as well as my friend who is black and he got the job.

13 years ago '04        #162
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 422 422
 tweedle- said
No. As Ive already said, I went up for a job as well as my friend who is black and he got the job.
And like i said Token

12-02-2005, 02:14 AM         #163
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
I never said that but if the majority of people in prison are blacks then its because of either 2 things. They got caught where other races got away or they are commiting the most crimes. If it were white people it would be exactly the same reasons.

your an idiot, those are the only two things you can thing of??

We can commit the most crimes if we are only 5% of the 56 million population in the UK.......... and i guess every other races gets away but the black guys stand around and wait for the police

12-02-2005, 02:43 AM         #164
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
your an idiot, those are the only two things you can thing of??

We can commit the most crimes if we are only 5% of the 56 million population in the UK.......... and i guess every other races gets away but the black guys stand around and wait for the police
Your an idiot if you actually think blacks are mostly in Jail because the whole English Judicial System is racist to just blacks. Why arent all the Asians in jail then? or the Eastern Europeans?

12-02-2005, 02:48 AM         #165
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Your an idiot if you actually think blacks are mostly in Jail because the whole English Judicial System is racist to just blacks. Why arent all the Asians in jail then? or the Eastern Europeans?
Look here white boy, do you think there is a race a hated as black. They published stop and search figures last year. And it was something like 75% of stop and searches were black, so stfu up boy, you bringing all opinion and bullsh*t in this topic with no backbone……….

Blacks are the most hated

12-02-2005, 03:11 AM         #166
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
Look here white boy, do you think there is a race a hated as black. They published stop and search figures last year. And it was something like 75% of stop and searches were black, so stfu up boy, you bringing all opinion and bullsh*t in this topic with no backbone……….

Blacks are the most hated
Listen here black boy. Moaning about it, aint gonna do sh*t.

12-02-2005, 03:14 AM         #167
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You get stopped based on how your dressed. I wear tracksuits all the time and I get stopped everytime I see a copper in the street. If I was walking down the street with a fitted on, a hoody on and some tracksuit bottoms on and you were in a suit, who you think the copper is gonna stop?

12-02-2005, 04:30 AM         #168
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
You get stopped based on how your dressed. I wear tracksuits all the time and I get stopped everytime I see a copper in the street. If I was walking down the street with a fitted on, a hoody on and some tracksuit bottoms on and you were in a suit, who you think the copper is gonna stop?
getting stopped based on an appearance that is usually presented by blacks = racist.......

i guarantee if the dude working in the city wore hoodies and we wore suits they be stopping dudes in suits

12-02-2005, 04:34 AM         #169
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think so

12-02-2005, 04:39 AM         #170
Yardfather  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are signed. Dumbass.

+ They're not racist to white people.

12-02-2005, 04:39 AM         #171
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
Do you think we'll ever so a black King in the UK or a black president or vice president????????????
lmao there are black kings in africa lmao and btw the richest man in the world is sultan of brunei...asian..so to all you think white man is rich...and btw what would u say white man???i mean how do u determine see in US u think italians are white when theyre not

logicalkid sit down ya losing mate

12-02-2005, 04:43 AM         #172
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yardfather said
They are signed. Dumbass.

+ They're not racist to white people.
agrees with the second part but they had alot of label issues due to content, been blackballed by most

12-02-2005, 04:45 AM         #173
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said
lmao there are black kings in africa lmao and btw the richest man in the world is sultan of brunei...asian..so to all you think white man is rich...and btw what would u say white man???i mean how do u determine see in US u think italians are white when theyre not

The Sultan of Brunei isnt the richest man no more. He used to be tho

12-02-2005, 04:57 AM         #174
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said

And if you real all my argument and say i am losing when i am bringing facts to the thread your in the same boat as tweddle, white and surrounded by your own ignorance, you or no white man can speak on black lives and the way we are treated because you never experienced it.
Aight dude I am going to shut you up, in those asian country for every rich man there is so many people who live below poverty levels, that is a one off.

80% of the worlds wealth is in America did you know that, so overall there are more rich whites than anyone else

12-02-2005, 05:01 AM         #175
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao im anglo-saxon im not rich lmao im lower middle-class lmao i probs have same as you a double storey house...1 car....not many luxuries....we dont have leather couches wide screen TVs etc.....

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
56 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
131 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
70 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING NEWS: YouTube Is DOWN WORLDWIDE!
90 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
61 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
16 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
23 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
30 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
73 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
12 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA so NO THREAD on JAYLEN BROWN BODY SLAM DUNK of the YEAR on JOEL EMBIID?? :..
30 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What gang did #bowwow join⁉️
35 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
27 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
34 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
17 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
22 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake plotting on 03 Greedo’s daughter?
75 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 10/16/18 RING and BANNER NIGHT!!! – Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma Cit..
339 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No Limit 98’
20 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Men father your sons
58 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
bird call
Sphynx
Breeze
Broseph Stalin
Emperor85
Blaffy
Illuminati 8ob
thegoldenhero
Yung Dilla
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
foshoVoodoo
StillNigga
---Max-Payne---
NinetyThree94
GriffDawg
Gang Sht
Breeze
Ryo857

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
36 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  2
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  2
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy