Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2005, 11:51 PM         #101
[[.f.r.e.$.h.]]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i always hear how DP are racists...

can y'all tell me which songs? kuz i've heard several, and none had racial remarks that was that degrading
 12 years ago '05        #102
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
DP are the sh*t they just shoot too much at whitey-
 12-01-2005, 12:13 AM         #103
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
lol at the haters, obviously white kids then, dead prez is the truth, no more racist than eminem and are popular

^guy above, most rappers say anit-white stuff at one point, and especially ice cube, and he gets signed
yeah and now ice cube is sold out lol but ice cube was mad....but anyway i like dead prez because of their political sh*t but they dont wanna be signed they aint in it for the money...anyways they blame anglo-saxons for everything wrong with themselves....on one song they say "im sick of the govt, i dont have to cover it up thats what i meant, im sick of paying bills and im sick of paying rent"....ohhhh so the govt. controls rent now???
 12-01-2005, 01:51 AM         #104
Billy_Blanko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
yeah and now ice cube is sold out lol but ice cube was mad....but anyway i like dead prez because of their political sh*t but they dont wanna be signed they aint in it for the money...anyways they blame anglo-saxons for everything wrong with themselves....on one song they say "im sick of the govt, i dont have to cover it up thats what i meant, im sick of paying bills and im sick of paying rent"....ohhhh so the govt. controls rent now???
just a question man, what in what you quoted implies that its the govt controlling rent?

1. sick of paying rent could be a completely separate cause of sickness
2. if you want to make a connection, how's about the role of govt in controlling house ownership, where houses are built, etc. thus necessitating that some members of society can only rent. Or what about general governmental influence on employment, such that cost of living makes it impossible for some to own property even if it is available.

Sometimes you have to think deeper. For others it is more apparent, I suspect those people are those that are actually living through the problems DP speak on.
 12 years ago '04        #105
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 tweedle- said:
Were they affected by slavery? No. All they know about Slavery is what their parents or grandparents told them. They never had to live through it. Slavery was abolished years and years ago, white people dont have that mindset anymore and most of the white people that did in that time only did because thats what they were taught, if you grow up and everyone is telling you to hate on a certain race of people then your gonna hate on them. Bottom line being racism is not as bad as it used to be and making racist music is just adding to the problem.
this is is exactly why I dont fu*k with white people from england. So black americans arent affected by slavery. The fu*k outta here. They are in NO WAY adding to the problem.
 12-01-2005, 03:28 AM         #106
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
this is is exactly why I dont fu*k with white people from england. So black americans arent affected by slavery. The fu*k outta here. They are in NO WAY adding to the problem.
Your probably right that I dont know about how you are affected by slavery in America but if its so bad, move. Theres no point sitting there complaining about it, move. The world outside of America isnt like that.
 12-01-2005, 04:00 AM         #107
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
extremist need extremist to confront them, i respect Martin Luther but that type a thing don't work, sometime you gotta f!ght fire with fire..........

in the past 4 year i have seen experienced and heard about racism, they still have alot of racist attacks here in the UK, in the south(i got family there) they still can't go everywhere and they all balled up in the community........

hurricane katrina..............war is war....dead prez is the truth
 12-01-2005, 04:02 AM         #108
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Were they affected by slavery? No. All they know about Slavery is what their parents or grandparents told them. They never had to live through it. Slavery was abolished years and years ago, white people dont have that mindset anymore and most of the white people that did in that time only did because thats what they were taught, if you grow up and everyone is telling you to hate on a certain race of people then your gonna hate on them. Bottom line being racism is not as bad as it used to be and making racist music is just adding to the problem.
nothing changed, yall just have a smarter way of doing it, economically, police, jail, drugs, guns and war.......... nothings changed kid its in ya blood to feel superior even though yall was in caves the other day and black people built all yall civilisation up
 12-01-2005, 04:09 AM         #109
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
nothing changed, yall just have a smarter way of doing it, economically, police, jail, drugs, guns and war.......... nothings changed kid its in ya blood to feel superior even though yall was in caves the other day and black people built all yall civilisation up
What you talking bout? I dont feel superior to no one because of their skin colour. Over here people are equal, you aint discriminated against cause your black or asian or whatever colour.
 12-01-2005, 04:12 AM         #110
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
What you talking bout? I dont feel superior to no one because of their skin colour. Over here people are equal, you aint discriminated against cause your black or asian or whatever colour.
SONNED, i just showed you how slavery still exist which was ya argument and you just avoided that whole part of the answer........... White Boy Pete
 12-01-2005, 04:13 AM         #111
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
SONNED, i just showed you how slavery still exist which was ya argument and you just avoided that whole part of the answer........... White Boy Pete
How does Slavery still exist? Maybe in America but step outside of America and sh*t aint like that. If sh*t is so bad, stop moaning and do something about it.........Black Boy Jamal.
 12-01-2005, 04:20 AM         #112
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
How does Slavery still exist? Maybe in America but step outside of America and sh*t aint like that. If sh*t is so bad, stop moaning and do something about it.........Black Boy Jamal.

any western or country that the western world has control over has slavery in it. Europe, America, Africa, Asia - where they exploiting the workforce for pettence to make nike and all them other shoes that are making billions, go back and look through my post and read
 12-01-2005, 04:25 AM         #113
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
any western or country that the western world has control over has slavery in it. Europe, America, Africa, Asia - where they exploiting the workforce for pettence to make nike and all them other shoes that are making billions, go back and look through my post and read
If thats the case then it effects every race, not just blacks.
 12-01-2005, 04:59 AM         #114
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
If thats the case then it effects every race, not just blacks.
True, white people divide by social class, cause they still look down on travellers and trailer trash, its just in the blood to make themselves feel better than others.

It just affect blacks more so, because the white they look down on still look down on us

WHite man involved in to much batty man business to
 12-01-2005, 05:11 AM         #115
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
True, white people divide by social class, cause they still look down on travellers and trailer trash, its just in the blood to make themselves feel better than others.

It just affect blacks more so, because the white they look down on still look down on us
That must only be in America. In Europe, white people arent seen as greater than black people or any other race of people. If you go to the hoods in Europe, you see every race under the sun, not one race is a majority in them. Thats the great thing about UKHH, its come here like 10 years later than the US and anyone can step up to the mic and spit, they aint gonna be judged cause they white or anything.

logicalkid said:
WHite man involved in to much batty man business to
White men are involed in to much gay business? Erm Ok.
 12 years ago '04        #116
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 Jai-O said:
Remember, I never called them racist ;), and I don't think they are. I just don't agree with this.

Would you be ready for civil war/Could you take the life of somebody you know/or have feelings for if necessary?/I got cousins in the military/but far as i'm concerned they died when they registered

For me, blood is blood, I won't disown someone if they are in the military, even if I hate them. I just don't feel this line.
If it was a civil war and your black f!ghting on the other side you need to die even if it's your mother do you know what the Civil war is?/If bush say go to war he dead his life is not in his hand point blank.

Last edited by m_cullins; 12-01-2005 at 08:43 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #117
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Thistle said:
The Gov control everything pimp down here you think you free but it's the Matrix.
 12-01-2005, 08:50 AM         #118
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
That must only be in America. In Europe, white people arent seen as greater than black people or any other race of people. If you go to the hoods in Europe, you see every race under the sun, not one race is a majority in them. Thats the great thing about UKHH, its come here like 10 years later than the US and anyone can step up to the mic and spit, they aint gonna be judged cause they white or anything.

White men are involed in to much gay business? Erm Ok.
Your delusional about yourself and your people kid. America is a new country the whole racism ish started in Europe so how could there only be racism in America.

You need to open some books get some knowledge and come back with some good info cause you looking real shallow right now. No disrespect
 12-01-2005, 08:56 AM         #119
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Your delusional about yourself and your people kid. America is a new country the whole racism ish started in Europe so how could there only be racism in America.

You need to open some books get some knowledge and come back with some good info cause you looking real shallow right now. No disrespect
Im not saying there is only racism in America. Of course there is racism everywhere but America is alot worse than any other place. Where do you find KKK? North America. Ive never heard nor seen KKK in any other countries. Who sold the slaves to the Jews? African people sold there own people so its not exactly the White mans fault, dont get it twisted, Im in no way justifying slavery but your own people sold you off. Leave America and come to Europe and see if you get treated equally to the next man or not cause people dont care about race over here.
 12 years ago '04        #120
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 logicalkid said:
And Hip-Hop
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy