Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2005, 12:02 PM         #61
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
If you think slavery is done your a dumb MF we slavey to this day just @ work and i'll mind state and if you think some WP don't have that mind set you need to come to GA and go past exit 14 even you'll be a ?????? up here slick + your not black so you don't know what the fu*k we go threw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all... you don't know sh*t about me. Or any sh*t i've been through. Its a open forum muthafu*ka.. log off if you dont want to hear people
 12 years ago '04        #62
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 295 295
 SlickR said:
First of all... you don't know sh*t about me. Or any sh*t i've been through. Its a open forum muthafu*ka.. log off if you dont want to hear people
I know you not black so you can't talk from a black person mind state.
 11-30-2005, 12:05 PM         #63
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
I know you not black so you can't talk from a black person mind state.
No black person in this thread has agreed with you.. one has completely disagreed.
 12 years ago '04        #64
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 SlickR said:
No black person in this thread has agreed with you.. one has completely disagreed.
And he's a house n*gga i also asked him to show me a line that he don't like from Dead Prez.

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 12:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #65
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said:
And he's a house n*gga i also asked him to show me a line that he don't like from Dead Prez.

I hope, for the sake of your intelligence, that you are not talking about me. I mean, how can I be a house n*gga, IF I'M AFRICAN!!!! Think about that for a minute? There is no slavery in my ancestory at all. Get your sh*t straight son.

Secondly, Why should I post a line if one has already been posted. That would require me to listen to their music again, WHICH I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE!!!!

I love how I have to be a "house n*gga" just because I don't agree with you (even though I've broken down how its impossible for me to be one). I don't really care though. You know what, why don't you "field n*ggas" who seem to think less of me just because I don't like one group or artist post a list of some of your favorite artist. I'll post mine and we can compare them and see if I score high enough to be a "field n*gga" like yall. Ignorant a.ss imbeciles. People wonder why we (as in black people) are in our current situation. People with a mindset like a few people in this topic are clearly the reason.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 11-30-2005, 12:45 PM         #66
Omoga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dead Prez - Lets Get Free, their best album, sh*t is ill. Listen to the consepts and lyircs, if you think it's weak you havent listen to it. and fu*k all the white boys hatin, they aint racist.
 11-30-2005, 12:56 PM         #67
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ehhh, not really a big fan of Dead Prez.

Just ain't my style of rap.
 11-30-2005, 12:59 PM         #68
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RBG=Wack
Let's get free=Dope
Dead prez=Ok
Most important group in hip hop?
I mean they're alright but for real if ya'll look to them for guidance on political issues you need to pick up a fu*kin book. peace
 12 years ago '04        #69
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Sylent Khaos said:
I hope, for the sake of your intelligence, that you are not talking about me. I mean, how can I be a house n*gga, IF I'M AFRICAN!!!! [B]Think about that for a minute? There is no slavery in my ancestory at all. [/B] Get your sh*t straight son.

Secondly, Why should I post a line if one has already been posted. That would require me to listen to their music again, WHICH I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE!!!!

I love how I have to be a "house n*gga" just because I don't agree with you (even though I've broken down how its impossible for me to be one). I don't really care though. You know what, why don't you "field n*ggas" who seem to think less of me just because I don't like one group or artist post a list of some of your favorite artist. I'll post mine and we can compare them and see if I score high enough to be a "field n*gga" like yall. Ignorant a.ss imbeciles. People wonder why we (as in black people) are in our current situation. People with a mindset like a few people in this topic are clearly the reason.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
There is no slavery in your ancestory at all because your people sold us to WP so your the biggest kind of house nigg@s :finger:

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 01:15 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #70
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
 m_cullins said:
There is no slavery in your ancestory at all because your people sold us to WP so your the biggest kind of house nigg@s :finger:

I really don't see what you are trying to get at son? So, are you saying you are blacker than me? Or that I'm fake. If that will make you happy, fine, beleive that. I could care less. I know the truth, anyone with a brain knows the truth. When a white person sees me and you standing together, they will be scared of both of us. This ain't a competition.

To think, all of this started because I don't like Dead Prez and you think they are the cats pajamas and sh*t. Did I say they suck, no. I'm just not a fan of their music, simple as that.
 12 years ago '04        #71
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Sylent Khaos said:
I really don't see what you are trying to get at son? So, are you saying you are blacker than me? Or that I'm fake. If that will make you happy, fine, beleive that. I could care less. I know the truth, anyone with a brain knows the truth. When a white person sees me and you standing together, they will be scared of both of us. This ain't a competition.

To think, all of this started because I don't like Dead Prez and you think they are the cats pajamas and sh*t. Did I say they suck, no. I'm just not a fan of their music, simple as that.
No it started cause i ask you to quote i line you don't like Hints:

Sylent Khaos said:
Originally Posted by Sylent Khaos
What the fu*k do you know? I'm black and [B]I don't like Dead Prez because they are racist and spit sh*t I don't agree with[/B], not to mention their lyrical talent is weak and production is rather wack. Does that make me a house n*gga? I mean, I'm African, so how I could be a house n*gga I don't understand (since I'm no "n*gga" period, no slave in my ancestory).

Don't get me wrong, I hate Mainstream hip-hop too, sh*t is repeditive and lacks skill and talent. I only listen to underground and cats that not only have lyrical skill, but also have content (not to mention raw beats). With that said, not everyone who is underground is good.

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 01:20 PM..
 11-30-2005, 01:22 PM         #72
Omoga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid mugu, so if people call you n*gga, your respons will be, no I'm african.
fu*k outta here.

Fine you don't like dead prez, who gives a sh*t. But they aren't racist, if you have been to a show you would know that 70% of their fans are white.
 12 years ago '04        #73
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
True^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^They know it's the truth

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 01:24 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #74
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said:
What's your Race?
I don't know why race is a factor, but I'm pure black (part Jamaican, part African).
 12 years ago '04        #75
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
 Omoga said:
Stupid mugu, so if people call you n*gga, your respons will be, no I'm african.
fu*k outta here.

Fine you don't like dead prez, who gives a sh*t. But they aren't racist, if you have been to a show you would know that 70% of their fans are white.
First question, what he hell is a "mugu"?

Secondly, hip-hop in general is becoming white, in terms of who is supporting it. Go to any undergound artist's show and there will be mad white people there, this is a fact. Secondly, I could drop an album called "Kill Whitey" and they would still buy my album. Its a fact.

Thirdly, why would I go to a show of an artist that I don't like? Doesn't make sense to me.

At least we agree on one point. So what if I do or don't like Dead Prez.
 12 years ago '04        #76
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Jai-O said:
I don't know why race is a factor, but I'm pure black (part Jamaican, part African).
We'll I already answered the other house n*gga read up FYI-You can't be pure if you mixed

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 01:39 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #77
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
How is black and black a mix? I'm not light skinned, we have done a family history. My family history ties all the way back to African. Supposedly no mixtures or anything, thus I'm really dark. It shouldn't matter anyway, I understand where they are coming from, but I don't agree with them 100% of the time.

Remember, this is all just opinions, you don't have to take any of what anyone says seriously ;)

Last edited by Jai-O; 11-30-2005 at 01:42 PM..
 11-30-2005, 01:42 PM         #78
Omoga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
First question, what he hell is a "mugu"?

Secondly, hip-hop in general is becoming white, in terms of who is supporting it. Go to any undergound artist's show and there will be mad white people there, this is a fact. Secondly, I could drop an album called "Kill Whitey" and they would still buy my album. Its a fact.

Thirdly, why would I go to a show of an artist that I don't like? Doesn't make sense to me.

At least we agree on one point. So what if I do or don't like Dead Prez.
So why are you here telling lies? Just because some white boy told you they are racist doesn’t mean they are. Stop making up things, listen to the album or STFU.
 11-30-2005, 01:49 PM         #79
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
When a white person sees me and you standing together, they will be scared of both of us. This ain't a competition.
LMFAO So because your both black a white person is gonna be scared of you both?
 12 years ago '04        #80
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Jai-O said:
How is black and black a mix? I'm not light skinned, we have done a family history. My family history ties all the way back to African. Supposedly no mixtures or anything, thus I'm really dark. It shouldn't matter anyway, I understand where they are coming from, but I don't agree with them 100% of the time.

Remember, this is all just opinions, you don't have to take any of what anyone says seriously ;)
Ok cool give me a line you don't agree with.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy