Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
 Jai-O said:
But what if they are black, live/lived in the hood, are not "house n*ggas", and still don't agree? It just means it isn't real to them, there isn't anything there to show that these guys are always truthful. Its an opinion, no need to jump on them for that ;)
What's your Race?

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 11:02 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #42
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 EnTeRtHeLiQuId said:
as sick as they are no one wants to sign them bcuz they're borderline racist.
They not signed cause they spit the truth people don't want to hear the truth.
 11-30-2005, 11:06 AM         #43
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
They not signed cause they spit the truth people don't want to hear the truth.
If the truth is racist views then I dont want to hear the truth
 12 years ago '04        #44
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
If the truth is racist views then I dont want to hear the truth
What's your Race?
 11-30-2005, 11:16 AM         #45
MNHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"White boy in the wrong place at the right time/ soon as athe car door open up he mine/"-that sh*ts funny to me
 11-30-2005, 11:16 AM         #46
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
What's your Race?
Obviously Im White but even if there were white rappers being racist towards black people, I would feel exactly the same. Racism = :thumbsdow

Last edited by tweedle-; 11-30-2005 at 11:18 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #47
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Obviously Im White but even if there were white rappers being racist towards black people, I would feel exactly the same. Racism = :thumbsdow
I never said i hate white people but i understand what they saying that's all.
 11-30-2005, 11:22 AM         #48
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
I never said i hate white people but i understand what they saying that's all.
What they are saying is ignorant tho. Just cause some white people do wrong, it doesnt mean we all do. Same with any race
 12 years ago '04        #49
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
What they are saying is ignorant tho. Just cause some white people do wrong, it doesnt mean we all do. Same with any race
No I'll tell you what's ignorant hanging people cause of they color rapping a mans wife while he has to seat on the steps and listen working everyday for no money now that ignorant the sh*t they talk about is just pay back they talk about it but the stuff I just said really happened and that's ignorant

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 11:32 AM..
 11-30-2005, 11:36 AM         #50
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
No I'll tell you what's ignorant hanging people cause of they color rapping a mans wife while he has to seat on the steps and listen working everyday for no money now that ignorant the sh*t they talk about is just pay back they talk about it but the stuff I just said really happened and that's ignorant
Ignorant doesn't describe that all... What YOU said was ignorant. But isnt anywhere near that. And when did I say I didnt like Dead Prez? I just think your a f*g**t for putting everyone into the same catagory and calling people hwo dont like them House n*ggas... By the way they arent special at all. Beats and lyrics just average.. listenable though..

Last edited by SlickR; 11-30-2005 at 11:37 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #51
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 SlickR said:
Ignorant doesn't describe that all... What YOU said was ignorant. But isnt anywhere near that. And when did I say I didnt like Dead Prez? I just think your a f*g**t for putting everyone into the same catagory and calling people hwo dont like them House n*ggas... By the way they arent special at all. Beats and lyrics just average.. listenable though..
Ok but your white so i proved my point
 11-30-2005, 11:47 AM         #52
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Ok but your white so i proved my point
No.. I'm not..
 12 years ago '04        #53
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 SlickR said:
No.. I'm not..
I thought you was -tweedle-

What's your Race?

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 11:49 AM..
 11-30-2005, 11:49 AM         #54
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
I thought you was -tweedle-
Nah. Im Puerto Rican.

Last edited by SlickR; 11-30-2005 at 11:50 AM..
 11-30-2005, 11:51 AM         #55
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Were they affected by slavery? No. All they know about Slavery is what their parents or grandparents told them. They never had to live through it. Slavery was abolished years and years ago, white people dont have that mindset anymore and most of the white people that did in that time only did because thats what they were taught, if you grow up and everyone is telling you to hate on a certain race of people then your gonna hate on them. Bottom line being racism is not as bad as it used to be and making racist music is just adding to the problem.
 12 years ago '04        #56
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 SlickR said:
Nah. Im Puerto Rican.
We'll shut the fu*k up cause your not black so you don't know.

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 11:53 AM..
 11-30-2005, 11:53 AM         #57
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Were they affected by slavery? No. All they know about Slavery is what their parents or grandparents told them. They never had to live through it. Slavery was abolished years and years ago, white people dont have that mindset anymore and most of the white people that did in that time only did because thats what they were taught, if you grow up and everyone is telling you to hate on a certain race of people then your gonna hate on them. Bottom line being racism is not as bad as it used to be and making racist music is just adding to the problem.
Your wrong on htis one. Many people are STILL effected by Slavery, even though its indirectly.
 12 years ago '04        #58
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tweedle- said:
If you think slavery is done your a dumb MF we slavey to this day just @ work and i'll mind state and if you think some WP don't have that mind set you need to come to GA and go past exit 14 even you'll be a nigg@ up here slick + your not black so you don't know what the fu*k we go threw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 12:02 PM..
 11-30-2005, 11:59 AM         #59
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickR said:
Your wrong on htis one. Many people are STILL effected by Slavery, even though its indirectly.
I dont see how people are effected by slavery? Explain what you mean
 11-30-2005, 12:00 PM         #60
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
If you think slavery is done your a dumb MF we slavey to this day just @ work and i'll mind state and if you think some WP don't have that mind set you need to come to GA and go past exit 14 even you'll be a ?????? up here slick + your not black so you don't know what the fu*k we go threw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If thats the case you need to get out of America, sh*t like that dont happen outside there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy