squad up!

Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2005, 08:36 AM         #26
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are some ill n*ggas......but they're not commercial so they aint attractin major attention and they have some fu*ked up production

13 years ago '04        #27
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 422 422
 SlickR said
Ignorant .. People don't like Dead Prez so theyre house n*ggas?

Back on topic;

I like Dead Prez. It makes sense they're not signed though... what white company is going to sign someone who hates white people?
Ok let me explain this to you one the music is fire they beats fire concepts fire so if you don't like it you have to be one of the two a house n*gga or a WP which one are you?

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 09:37 AM..

13 years ago '04        #28
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Sylent Khaos said
What the fu*k do you know? I'm black and I don't like Dead Prez because they are racist and spit sh*t I don't agree with, not to mention their lyrical talent is weak and production is rather wack. Does that make me a house n*gga? I mean, I'm African, so how I could be a house n*gga I don't understand (since I'm no "n*gga" period, no slave in my ancestory).

Don't get me wrong, I hate Mainstream hip-hop too, sh*t is repeditive and lacks skill and talent. I only listen to underground and cats that not only have lyrical skill, but also have content (not to mention raw beats). With that said, not everyone who is underground is good.
I don't think they racist they real. Like L-Kid you have a white girl or white friends Give me a line you don't agree with?

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 09:36 AM..

13 years ago '05        #29
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said
Ok let me explain this to you one the music is fire they beats fire concepts fire so if you don't like you have to be one of the two a house n*gga or a WP which one are you?
Or you could just not like them. Just because YOU think its fire doesn't mean that he has to.

13 years ago '04        #30
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Jai-O said
Or you could just not like them. Just because YOU think its fire doesn't mean that he has to.
Do you like them?????????

13 years ago '05        #31
Jai-O 
space
space
 m_cullins said
Do you like them?????????
I think they are alright. I listen to them, just to find out what they are saying. Sure I don't agree with them 100%, but they are okay.

It doesn't mean that anyone who doesn't like them falls into those categories. Just because they don't like something you like doesn't make their opinion any less valid than yours. This syndrome plagues this forum.

11-30-2005, 09:41 AM         #32
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said
Em's sh*t got dismissed quick, the same people that are racist control the media, so what they want to be quiet will stay that way
Did you hear the track? Em apologized for it and it was from when he was like 17. Whereas Dead Prez have made more than one track dissing white people. @ racists.

13 years ago '04        #33
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Jai-O said
I think they are alright. I listen to them, just to find out what they are saying. Sure I don't agree with them 100%, but they are okay.

It doesn't mean that anyone who doesn't like them falls into those categories. Just because they don't like something you like doesn't make their opinion any less valid than yours. This syndrome plagues this forum.
I just call it like i see it it's nothing wrong with being white or a house n*gga i'm just saying you can't relate to what they saying that's all. You can't say they music weak cause that's not the truth.

13 years ago '05        #34
Jai-O 
space
space
 m_cullins said
I just call it like i see it it's nothing wrong with being white or a house n*gga i'm just saying you can't relate to what they saying that's all. You can't say they music weak cause that's not the truth.
Maybe they can relate and just not agree with them?

What makes your opinion the truth? You say they are not weak, but thats not something you can prove. People can call them weak because its subjective, it is based on how you feel, your opinion. By no means is that the truth. That's all.

13 years ago '04        #35
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Jai-O said
Maybe they can relate and just not agree with them?

What makes your opinion the truth? You say they are not weak, but thats not something you can prove. People can call them weak because its subjective, it is based on how you feel, your opinion. By no means is that the truth. That's all.
If your white hang out with white people or don't leave in the hood you can't relate look @ the N.O the sh*t they talk about is real.

13 years ago '05        #36
Jai-O 
space
space
 m_cullins said
If your white hang out with white people or don't leave in the hood you can't relate look @ the N.O the sh*t they talk about is real.
But what if they are black, live/lived in the hood, are not "house n*ggas", and still don't agree? It just means it isn't real to them, there isn't anything there to show that these guys are always truthful. Its an opinion, no need to jump on them for that ;)

13 years ago '04        #37
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
even if u think they are real, that in itself explains why they aren't famous..the music business does not reward contracts based on talent as sad as that may be.. just look at jeezy, wayne, d4l and all that bullsh*t

11-30-2005, 09:56 AM         #38
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said

13 years ago '05        #39
Jai-O 
space
space
 south875 said
even if u think they are real, that in itself explains why they aren't famous..the music business does not reward contracts based on talent as sad as that may be.. just look at jeezy, wayne, d4l and all that bullsh*t
Cosigned.

Its all about marketing. Rapping on things that will get half the population mad will not get you a deal, at least not a good one. That's alright though, I don't want them to change so they can get some money.

11-30-2005, 10:01 AM         #40
EnTeRtHeLiQuId  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as sick as they are no one wants to sign them bcuz they're borderline racist.

13 years ago '04        #41
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Jai-O said
But what if they are black, live/lived in the hood, are not "house n*ggas", and still don't agree? It just means it isn't real to them, there isn't anything there to show that these guys are always truthful. Its an opinion, no need to jump on them for that ;)
What's your Race?

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 10:02 AM..

13 years ago '04        #42
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 EnTeRtHeLiQuId said
as sick as they are no one wants to sign them bcuz they're borderline racist.
They not signed cause they spit the truth people don't want to hear the truth.

11-30-2005, 10:06 AM         #43
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
They not signed cause they spit the truth people don't want to hear the truth.
If the truth is racist views then I dont want to hear the truth

13 years ago '04        #44
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 tweedle- said
If the truth is racist views then I dont want to hear the truth
What's your Race?

11-30-2005, 10:16 AM         #45
MNHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"White boy in the wrong place at the right time/ soon as athe car door open up he mine/"-that sh*ts funny to me

11-30-2005, 10:16 AM         #46
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
What's your Race?
Obviously Im White but even if there were white rappers being racist towards black people, I would feel exactly the same. Racism = :thumbsdow

Last edited by tweedle-; 11-30-2005 at 10:18 AM..

13 years ago '04        #47
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 tweedle- said
Obviously Im White but even if there were white rappers being racist towards black people, I would feel exactly the same. Racism = :thumbsdow
I never said i hate white people but i understand what they saying that's all.

11-30-2005, 10:22 AM         #48
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
I never said i hate white people but i understand what they saying that's all.
What they are saying is ignorant tho. Just cause some white people do wrong, it doesnt mean we all do. Same with any race

13 years ago '04        #49
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
 tweedle- said
What they are saying is ignorant tho. Just cause some white people do wrong, it doesnt mean we all do. Same with any race
No I'll tell you what's ignorant hanging people cause of they color rapping a mans wife while he has to seat on the steps and listen working everyday for no money now that ignorant the sh*t they talk about is just pay back they talk about it but the stuff I just said really happened and that's ignorant

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 10:32 AM..

11-30-2005, 10:36 AM         #50
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
No I'll tell you what's ignorant hanging people cause of they color rapping a mans wife while he has to seat on the steps and listen working everyday for no money now that ignorant the sh*t they talk about is just pay back they talk about it but the stuff I just said really happened and that's ignorant
Ignorant doesn't describe that all... What YOU said was ignorant. But isnt anywhere near that. And when did I say I didnt like Dead Prez? I just think your a f*g**t for putting everyone into the same catagory and calling people hwo dont like them House n*ggas... By the way they arent special at all. Beats and lyrics just average.. listenable though..

Last edited by SlickR; 11-30-2005 at 10:37 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden ADMIT He Have A SMALL D^^K & USE SMALL DUREX D&&K CONDOMS!
15 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
39 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
18 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
78 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy T!ts, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
29 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
35 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug and all his children
28 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Does styles P have a point?
79 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
45 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
57 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Rajon Rondo Says LABron Had The Whole Team Watching Film On The Plane
26 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Wild 3 ON 3 MMA Fight..Yo wtf?! Lol...
11 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside dam female rap beef . chick took her chain an put her in a cage wtf
4 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
62 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside FAT GIRLS ARE EVEVOLING! ( RAWNOPULLOUT flabby & thick edition)
8 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
71 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
#NATION: Tennessee Thresher
27 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
41 comments
10 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
85 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
33 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Bully
The Watcher
squirtofkahlua
TrillestTalk404
stogz
strungout
Oh_Yea
Illuminati 8ob
Realfreesmoke
EZ Green
Top 10 most slapped recently
Mutant Boy
laknight42
two-face
Aries
suavehooper
Affectz
BigBallerLavar
BuyBackDaGlock
ahonui06
talkofny2k4

most viewed right now
online now  20
Did Rap Niggas Run the High Fashion Trend Into The Ground
23 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Former ‘American Idol’ Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
93 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
BOX Tank Talkin Crazy Bout Bud on Twitter After Benavidez Fight!
87 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  3
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy