Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2005, 09:08 AM         #21
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeiloDeluxe said:
racist a.ss fu*ks...
You know the guy in your avatar was also racist towards white people?

Of course he grew up out of that
 11-30-2005, 09:11 AM         #22
Killakane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree that they are an important group but I think that the problem with them getting their message across sucessfully is that their music ain't all that dope! Public Enemy were sucessful because they had beats and rhymes too ill to ignore. Dead Prez are average MC's with lackluster production!
 12 years ago '04        #23
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 ruff said:
Sometimes, I just don't understand why you make threads for
^^^^^^
 11-30-2005, 09:26 AM         #24
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sylent Khaos said:
What the fu*k do you know? I'm black and I don't like Dead Prez because they are racist and spit sh*t I don't agree with, not to mention their lyrical talent is weak and production is rather wack. Does that make me a house n*gga? I mean, I'm African, so how I could be a house n*gga I don't understand (since I'm no "n*gga" period, no slave in my ancestory).

Don't get me wrong, I hate Mainstream hip-hop too, sh*t is repeditive and lacks skill and talent. I only listen to underground and cats that not only have lyrical skill, but also have content (not to mention raw beats). With that said, not everyone who is underground is good.

you got to many white boy friends you little cocunut..prolly begging for acceptance around your people
 12 years ago '04        #25
south875 
space
space
^^ it's always nice to talk sh*t about people who don't agree with your OPINION
 11-30-2005, 09:36 AM         #26
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are some ill n*ggas......but they're not commercial so they aint attractin major attention and they have some fu*ked up production
 12 years ago '04        #27
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
 SlickR said:
Ignorant .. People don't like Dead Prez so theyre house n*ggas?

Back on topic;

I like Dead Prez. It makes sense they're not signed though... what white company is going to sign someone who hates white people?
Ok let me explain this to you one the music is fire they beats fire concepts fire so if you don't like it you have to be one of the two a house n*gga or a WP which one are you?

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 10:37 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #28
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Sylent Khaos said:
What the fu*k do you know? I'm black and I don't like Dead Prez because they are racist and spit sh*t I don't agree with, not to mention their lyrical talent is weak and production is rather wack. Does that make me a house n*gga? I mean, I'm African, so how I could be a house n*gga I don't understand (since I'm no "n*gga" period, no slave in my ancestory).

Don't get me wrong, I hate Mainstream hip-hop too, sh*t is repeditive and lacks skill and talent. I only listen to underground and cats that not only have lyrical skill, but also have content (not to mention raw beats). With that said, not everyone who is underground is good.
I don't think they racist they real. Like L-Kid you have a white girl or white friends Give me a line you don't agree with?

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 10:36 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #29
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said:
Ok let me explain this to you one the music is fire they beats fire concepts fire so if you don't like you have to be one of the two a house n*gga or a WP which one are you?
Or you could just not like them. Just because YOU think its fire doesn't mean that he has to.
 12 years ago '04        #30
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Jai-O said:
Or you could just not like them. Just because YOU think its fire doesn't mean that he has to.
Do you like them?????????
 12 years ago '05        #31
Jai-O 
space
space
 m_cullins said:
Do you like them?????????
I think they are alright. I listen to them, just to find out what they are saying. Sure I don't agree with them 100%, but they are okay.

It doesn't mean that anyone who doesn't like them falls into those categories. Just because they don't like something you like doesn't make their opinion any less valid than yours. This syndrome plagues this forum.
 11-30-2005, 10:41 AM         #32
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Em's sh*t got dismissed quick, the same people that are racist control the media, so what they want to be quiet will stay that way
Did you hear the track? Em apologized for it and it was from when he was like 17. Whereas Dead Prez have made more than one track dissing white people. @ racists.
 12 years ago '04        #33
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Jai-O said:
I think they are alright. I listen to them, just to find out what they are saying. Sure I don't agree with them 100%, but they are okay.

It doesn't mean that anyone who doesn't like them falls into those categories. Just because they don't like something you like doesn't make their opinion any less valid than yours. This syndrome plagues this forum.
I just call it like i see it it's nothing wrong with being white or a house n*gga i'm just saying you can't relate to what they saying that's all. You can't say they music weak cause that's not the truth.
 12 years ago '05        #34
Jai-O 
space
space
 m_cullins said:
I just call it like i see it it's nothing wrong with being white or a house n*gga i'm just saying you can't relate to what they saying that's all. You can't say they music weak cause that's not the truth.
Maybe they can relate and just not agree with them?

What makes your opinion the truth? You say they are not weak, but thats not something you can prove. People can call them weak because its subjective, it is based on how you feel, your opinion. By no means is that the truth. That's all.
 12 years ago '04        #35
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Jai-O said:
Maybe they can relate and just not agree with them?

What makes your opinion the truth? You say they are not weak, but thats not something you can prove. People can call them weak because its subjective, it is based on how you feel, your opinion. By no means is that the truth. That's all.
If your white hang out with white people or don't leave in the hood you can't relate look @ the N.O the sh*t they talk about is real.
 12 years ago '05        #36
Jai-O 
space
space
 m_cullins said:
If your white hang out with white people or don't leave in the hood you can't relate look @ the N.O the sh*t they talk about is real.
But what if they are black, live/lived in the hood, are not "house n*ggas", and still don't agree? It just means it isn't real to them, there isn't anything there to show that these guys are always truthful. Its an opinion, no need to jump on them for that ;)
 12 years ago '04        #37
south875 
space
space
even if u think they are real, that in itself explains why they aren't famous..the music business does not reward contracts based on talent as sad as that may be.. just look at jeezy, wayne, d4l and all that bullsh*t
 11-30-2005, 10:56 AM         #38
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
 12 years ago '05        #39
Jai-O 
space
space
 south875 said:
even if u think they are real, that in itself explains why they aren't famous..the music business does not reward contracts based on talent as sad as that may be.. just look at jeezy, wayne, d4l and all that bullsh*t
Cosigned.

Its all about marketing. Rapping on things that will get half the population mad will not get you a deal, at least not a good one. That's alright though, I don't want them to change so they can get some money.
 11-30-2005, 11:01 AM         #40
EnTeRtHeLiQuId  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as sick as they are no one wants to sign them bcuz they're borderline racist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy