Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2005, 07:59 AM         #1
6894 pageviews
186 comments

logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…

But you can come in the game talking about candy paint, laffy taffy, chea chea, bling, bi*ched and all that other non important of no value bullsh*t and get straight in the game… Why aern’t dead prez signed because of their lyrics, well Em should be dropped…………….. Freedom of Speech & Democracy don’t exist and Capitalism is Bullsh*t…

The minorities still building these cave people’s sh*t up cause they could never do anything themselves without extortion and taking advantage of………

186 comments for "Dead Prez is the MOST IMPORTANT group in hip hop still they can’t get signed…"

12 years ago '04        #2
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Sometimes, I just don't understand why you make threads for
 12 years ago '05        #3
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
i like dead prez...but they are racist toward white people.....i still bump them though....i dont give a fu*k
 11-30-2005, 08:05 AM         #4
Graphic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Sometimes, I just don't understand why you make threads for
word...
 11-30-2005, 08:06 AM         #5
YoungGotti-UK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
i like dead prez...but they are racist toward white people.....i still bump them though....i dont give a fu*k
yup my feelings exactly
 12 years ago '05        #6
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
no1 wants to sign some1 who insults majority of the country its called a bad investment
 11-30-2005, 08:20 AM         #7
onxx309  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
middle class white kidz around da world got doe ! So they control sales of rap nowadayz.
Ain't no label gonna risk not making them sales if it offendz there pitched group, an getz bad publicity thatz jus suicide.

(otherz neva xactly xamine)
 11-30-2005, 08:32 AM         #8
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They racist, they dont deserve to get signed and I bet if some white rappers were racist to black people it would be all over the news and internet like a bad rash and you would be calling for their heads to be cut off.
 11-30-2005, 08:34 AM         #9
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rather have Dead Prez not sign and be spitting that truth, instead of Dead Prez singing with Gunot and having there word censored.

come on we dont want another mobb deep in hip hop, if you know what i mean
 12 years ago '04        #10
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
music industry is a business. whtie kids buy cds. dead prez insults white people, sometimes unjustly. doesn't make sense to buy it
 12 years ago '04        #11
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
I fu*k with them they spit the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The only people that wouldn't like Dead Prez is house n*ggas and WP'S

Last edited by m_cullins; 11-30-2005 at 08:47 AM..
 11-30-2005, 08:51 AM         #12
SlickR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
I fu*k with them they spit the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The only people that wouldn't like Dead Prez is house n*ggas and WP'S
Ignorant .. People don't like Dead Prez so theyre house n*ggas?

Back on topic;

I like Dead Prez. It makes sense they're not signed though... what white company is going to sign someone who hates white people?

Last edited by SlickR; 11-30-2005 at 08:58 AM..
 11-30-2005, 09:00 AM         #13
YoungGotti-UK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
music industry is a business. whtie kids buy cds. dead prez insults white people, sometimes unjustly. doesn't make sense to buy it
fu*k that, i got all of dead prez's albums and im white.. true they may have some racist views but they still dropp hot sh*t and ill continue to buy there material
 11-30-2005, 09:00 AM         #14
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are racist towards any thing oppressive, not all white people are our enemy, not all black people are out brothers – that’s there mentality. You dudes are just so blinded by being superior your prolly hear the word c racka and want to jump up and act all bi*chy
 11-30-2005, 09:02 AM         #15
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the haters, obviously white kids then, dead prez is the truth, no more racist than eminem and are popular

^guy above, most rappers say anit-white stuff at one point, and especially ice cube, and he gets signed
 12 years ago '05        #16
SeiloDeluxe 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
racist a.ss fu*ks...
 11-30-2005, 09:02 AM         #17
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can sum 1 up some songz from them.. or suggest some good 1's so i can d/l them.. i wanna hear what they have to offer......
 11-30-2005, 09:04 AM         #18
DaT niGGa eLLz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propaganda = CRACK

them n*ggas spit it raw.. @them gettin banned from B.E.T
 11-30-2005, 09:05 AM         #19
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
They racist, they dont deserve to get signed and I bet if some white rappers were racist to black people it would be all over the news and internet like a bad rash and you would be calling for their heads to be cut off.

Em's sh*t got dismissed quick, the same people that are racist control the media, so what they want to be quiet will stay that way
 12 years ago '04        #20
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said:
What the fu*k do you know? I'm black and I don't like Dead Prez because they are racist and spit sh*t I don't agree with, not to mention their lyrical talent is weak and production is rather wack. Does that make me a house n*gga? I mean, I'm African, so how I could be a house n*gga I don't understand (since I'm no "n*gga" period, no slave in my ancestory).

Don't get me wrong, I hate Mainstream hip-hop too, sh*t is repeditive and lacks skill and talent. I only listen to underground and cats that not only have lyrical skill, but also have content (not to mention raw beats). With that said, not everyone who is underground is good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy