most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 12:56 PM         #81
Hood Headliner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
get the fu*k out... you got 400 posts and no cred. if u had 50 millions last year you would be hungry as fu*k for 1000 millions this year! anyways if the title of this thread would of been: 50 cent refused 500gran for a lil girls bah mitzvahyall would of been hating on him like its the end of his career... and since when is hip-hop not for the kids?
haha thats cause Cage kept giving me hate for like 2 months.

yes 500,000 is good money but come on!

like the guy said in this thread, all you people hating on Ja for doing one, now you saying its all good when 50 doing one???

seriously all you 50's groupies would make any excuse to ride his d!ck

Last edited by Hood Headliner; 12-05-2005 at 12:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #82
BlznGQ 
space
space
$700 | Props total: 4 4
i remember last week on Hot 97 they were talking about that sh*t. How he was going to do it
 12-05-2005, 04:56 PM         #83
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats even funnier then all this hate and thats hard to top (grow the fu*k up or get a life whatever comes first)....is the fact some of you dumb sons a bi*ches STILL dont believe its true
 12-05-2005, 05:09 PM         #84
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t half a mill n*ggas is hungry out here fu*k it u ain't gotta be hungry u give up a half...
 12-05-2005, 06:12 PM         #85
bone1999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at 50 needing body guards to keep a bunch of 12 year old girls away from him... yea, thats gangsta..
 12 years ago '04        #86
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
Oh, so he hasn't sold out until now?

Pffff bahahhahaha!!!
 12 years ago '04        #87
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
yeah...hes a lame little sissy who just made 500g's more than you...u mad
 12-05-2005, 06:54 PM         #88
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iketaurus said:
Source: [WEBSITE LINK]
50 Cent totally sells out

I always thought 50 Cent was pretty hardcore until I found out he performed at Long Island defense contractor David H. Brooks' daughter's bat mitzvah.

For his estimated $500,000, I hear that 50 Cent performed only four or five songs - and badly - though he did manage to work in the lyric, "Go shorty, it's your bat miztvah, we gonna party like it's your bat mitzvah."

At one point, I'm told, one of Fitty's beefy bodyguards blocked shots of his boss performing and batted down the kids' cameras, shouting "No pictures! No pictures!" - even preventing Brooks' personal videographers and photographers from capturing 50 Cent's bat-miztvah moment.

It doesn't matter how many times you've been shot and how many gangster rap albums you've sold, because the second you perform at a little girl's bat mitzvah you're automatically a lame little sissy girl. 50 Cent could've strangled a bear with his bare hands, but from now on he'll forever be remembered as that pansy who performed at some rich girl's bat mitzvah.
your retarded.. its half a million.. it will take me 500000 days to get that much money...its his job, thats what he does..

Last edited by beatlab; 12-05-2005 at 06:55 PM..
 12-05-2005, 09:02 PM         #89
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your mitzvah
We gon' party like it's yo bat mitzvah
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your mitzvah
And you know we don't give a fu*k
It's not your bat mitsvah...

how fu*king lame hahahah it usually takes more then a decade for history to repeat itself-but fu*k we are experiencing mc hammer and vanilla ice in a all in one package...and people give him props>? ...oh he made money blah blah
ya the same ones that will be putting him down when his light truly dies down
fu*king hipocrites.

wack when ja-rule did it but cool if fity do it????????????
The worst thing to being broke is being broke and a male groupie..

Last edited by jae phill; 12-05-2005 at 09:11 PM..
 12-05-2005, 09:15 PM         #90
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The creator of this thread doesn't understand the value of money.
 12 years ago '05        #91
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,925 | Props total: 6170 6170
 cdoyle456 said:
and you'll never get to touch him but spend all your time, loving and idolizing him

who's worse, the haters or the groupies?
Explain to me how am I idolizing him? Because I am not making stupid childish hate comments on the net. I take 50 cent for what he is. The n*gga ain't never done sh*t too me. He is putting out bangers and making money.

I respect any hustler. I see no reason too hate on this man. He is just doing his thing. People on bx create sh*t and spit sh*t about dude and be fu*king wrong as hell.
 12-05-2005, 09:36 PM         #92
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iketaurus said:
At one point, I'm told, one of Fitty's beefy bodyguards blocked shots of his boss performing and batted down the kids' cameras, shouting "No pictures! No pictures!" - even preventing Brooks' personal videographers and photographers from capturing 50 Cent's bat-miztvah moment.
no wonder they were hitting those cameras away, they didnt want any evidance... damn 50... but he did get paid right
 12 years ago '04        #93
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 297 297
damn let the rappers do what they wanna do either you like the musics or you dont who gives a fu*k what they bout

dont like Ja Rule Cause 50 cent Don't??!?! LMFAOOOO
 12 years ago '04        #94
SeMe 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 8 8
Congrats to 50 he became half a mill richer in 20 mins if you cant respect that then thas hateing...
 12-05-2005, 11:13 PM         #95
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like he needs 500,000 grand?? maybe hes becoming rkelly... liking those young women hahaha

Last edited by Ddizzle; 12-05-2005 at 11:13 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #96
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
Man alot of ya'll here must be stupid or something..are you tellin me you wouldn't do a lil concert for 500,000????? Damn I know I would for sure! You wouldn't have to ask me twice! Come on now...who wouldn't? If you wouldn't just for the simple fact that you wouldn't wanna be labled as a sell out then you got some issues....
 12-06-2005, 09:22 PM         #97
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatlab said:
your retarded.. its half a million.. it will take me 500000 days to get that much money...its his job, thats what he does..
you tellin me you make a buck a day? son, you need to quit your day job
 12 years ago '04        #98
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
What happened to hip hop man?

50 is doing the same sh*t we as kids and every emcee on the planet hated on Hammer for...he's just a super thugged out version of him. I guess we started puttin so much emphasis on cash that we forgot that some things were just unacceptable in the culture..the pioneers look at it like "I'm proud homie is gettin paper" and rightfully so but damn how much paper do you need?

I guess we owe Hammer an apology cause every rapper out there is following his guide to commercial success

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 12-06-2005 at 09:53 PM..
 12-06-2005, 10:05 PM         #99
tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would jay z be a sell out if he did it?
 12 years ago '05        #100
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 308 308
n*gga id perform the songs take the money and head straight to the ferrari dealership
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy