Game is officially That DUDE…………LMAO, Game – This basketball rim is mine

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2005, 01:57 PM         #41
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
mufu*kas need to get off Games nutz cuz he was hidin in the bushes like the fu*kin Crododile Hunter to steal a basketball rim...that aint sumthin a hardcore k!ller gangbanger from Compton should be doing..... and yall say" quit defending 50" when somebody says thats a clown move.....If Pac woulda stole Biggies rim I still woulda said thats a clown move....I used to like Game's sh*t....before and after Gunit...but hes gettin outta hand with the corny sh*t....what has he been in the news for lately??His man gettin shot in the a.ss....gettin taken to the hospital for downing a whole henny bottle....fans rushin him at the rucker.....the butterfly tattoo...supposdly Jay buyin the stripper tape...being on PUnkd....droppin 3 gunit diss cds....freestylin to the ghostbusters beat....and now hidin in the bushes waitin to steal a rim from 50's yard.....cmon now...50 doing vids and shows in foreign countries while Game jumpin his fence to steal a rim...and hes supposed to be the west coast savior???
no, if Pac stole Biggies rim, or vice versa, or if it was Jay and Nas, people would've thought it was funny, and that's that

it's just you groupies can't let anything happen that is negative toward 50; you can't live with it, and then argue it to death until noone cares anymore, and then think that you won the arguement, i mean none of the game fans said "ooohhhh, 50's a bi*ch, he got his rim stolen", all they said was, that's pretty funny, cause it is

but you groupies feel the need to defend 50, and say game is being a bi*ch, why?
 11-29-2005, 01:59 PM         #42
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
It is funny in a Steve-O way, where while you are laughing with him, at the same time you are laughing at him, cause its just so pathetic.
ummm, maybe that's just your "fake-thug, I'm-as-hard-as-nails, and I'm laughing @ Steve-O, instead of the funny sh*t he does" mentality, but that's just because you feel the need to be a big tough-guy thug, over the internet mind you, and according to idiots such as yourself, 50 is like the ultimate thug, and you try and mimic and defend him harder then you'd defend your own mom

but really, if you and your friends were pulling a prank on someone and stole their rim, you'd think it was hilarious

Last edited by cdoyle456; 11-29-2005 at 02:02 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 cdoyle456 said:
no, if Pac stole Biggies rim, or vice versa, or if it was Jay and Nas, people would've thought it was funny, and that's that

it's just you groupies can't let anything happen that is negative toward 50; you can't live with it, and then argue it to death until noone cares anymore, and then think that you won the arguement, i mean none of the game fans said "ooohhhh, 50's a bi*ch, he got his rim stolen", all they said was, that's pretty funny, cause it is

but you groupies feel the need to defend 50, and say game is being a bi*ch, why?
no thats not that....I wouldnt have thought it was funny...that sh*t is just gay as fu*k...I dont even like 50 that much....his singin sh*t is gettin on my nerves...and I just said I liked Games muzic...yall mufu*kas act like just cuz somebody thinks a grown a.ss man who supposdly is havin serious beef with another man is hidin in the bushes waiting to steal his rim is stupid ....then that makes them a d!ckryder or groupie...yall are the groupies who think that sh*t is off the chain and sayin "oh thats sh*t is sooooo tight how Game stole fifs basketball rim....yeah take that 50 cent!!!"
 12 years ago '05        #44
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
I thought it was lightweight funny but in a childish immature way. Something I'd do to one of my homies.
 11-29-2005, 02:13 PM         #45
BSA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, this is some bullsh*t news, that n*gga game just tryin to win fans over. Like yeah, it's tha same rim. man that n*gga's wack.
 12 years ago '05        #46
illphil18 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 4 4
i guess n*ggas aint stealin chains nomore, its rims now
 12 years ago '04        #47
CommonSense 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 1 1
cdoyle have mad sh*t to say about this subject damn...i thought it was lame i think if he stole something worthwhile then i'd be funny...funny cuz game prolly at his crib while fitty in monaco or something...got better things to do (no hate, no dic riding)

Last edited by CommonSense; 11-29-2005 at 02:22 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #48
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
damn Firestar just givin hate like a mufu*ka cuz his groupie a.ss gettin mad that EVERYBODY dont think that sh*t is hilarious....damn shame.....
 12 years ago '04        #49
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
im not suprised game is a broke dumbass no body cares about him his nxt album will flop.
 11-29-2005, 04:37 PM         #50
holmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got enuff money to drop a bomb on Game's shacks if h wanted, he ain't on some dumb sh*t though
 12 years ago '04        #51
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
that sh*t is funny.. y ya haten 4.. thats some comical sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #52
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,340 | Props total: 11061 11061
^nah, thats some straight up DUMB sh*t. period. game such a Fn tool, its comical.
 11-29-2005, 05:48 PM         #53
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the n*gga has no creativity

are you serious?!?!?!?! did you even here the ghost buster beat? your a fool
 11-29-2005, 05:54 PM         #54
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was 50 cent - i would beat the black offa that boiz a.ss for bein on ma property,im talkin jaw wired so he aint never talkin down again,ask any1 whos ever meet jay taylor,he plays the part well for an amatuer actor (bet yall aint know that from like 4-5 years ago) i hope yall aint buyin into this guy forreal
 11-29-2005, 06:30 PM         #55
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to all y'all hating a.ss n*ggaz on the board why you so mad
coz i know your favorite rapper and you dont

listen to me on shade45 bi*ches

you stay on here and never been in the streets or done sh*t but you got an opinion on every thing

real n*ggaz know never take anything for granted an unbelievable story usually is the truth

how many times has something happened to you but nobody was there to witness it so when you try and tell some one what went down they think you are bullsh*tting\1

pow

lets clear this up

1. i know 50/fif/ curtis personally
2. i know jay z personally
3. most of your favorte rappers i know personally and in a business capacity
4. kevin liles and craig kallman are good friends of mine
5. i know game 9 i actually knew him before he met dre or 50 ( i know his mom owns strip clubs and he used to work in them collecting money and sometimes stripping in there)
6. i am very rich ( not that it makes me better than y'all)

deal with it i am a boxden o.g this site gives me jokes

POW
 11-29-2005, 06:34 PM         #56
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pegcityplaya said:
lmao, what are u the pool cleaner?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahahhaahahahahahahahahaahaaaahahaha

roc da mic = SONNED

stop lyin pool cleanin a.ss n*gga lmaooooo
 11-29-2005, 06:36 PM         #57
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

HOUSE

Last edited by ROC da MIC; 11-29-2005 at 06:38 PM..
 11-29-2005, 06:40 PM         #58
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Have A Pool Indoor And Outdoor At My House Do You!!

And Doing The Backstroke In Your Tub Dont Count
 11-29-2005, 06:42 PM         #59
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

SAME PARTY GIRLS IN 50'S BACK YARD
 11-29-2005, 06:47 PM         #60
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you legit cause i seen you post some official news + pics about your butt buddy whoo kid

but all this other sh*t = duuuuuuuuck tales, lies

pool cleanin a.ss n*gga you aint affliated!

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 11-29-2005 at 06:47 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now