most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2005, 12:20 PM         #21
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Damn i didnt know game stole the basketball rim. He was wearing around his neck like a chain and said he's gon be showing it on MTV cribs

From allhiphop.

Lmao @ game stealing 50’s basketball rim

this is from the dvd, some more quotes

I sat in the woods, I watched his house, and than I stole his basketball rim

"We took it from 50's house, and did an And1 mixtape tour back to Cali

damn, 50 wouldn't go to games house in COmpton

YOUR JUST AS GAY A GAME FOR DOING THAT HOMO sh*t. THIS n*gga SHOT YOUR BOY PEANUT AND YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO 50 HOUSE TO STEAL A RIM I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD TRY TO CLAP THE n*gga OR SOMETHING BUT WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM A HOMO THAT HAS A BUTTERFLY TATTOO ON HIS FACE AND A G-UNOT TATTOO. GAME IS LIKE MC GUSTO FROM CB4 HE'S A CLOWN fu*kING UP HIS CAREER DOING DUMB sh*t BECAUSE HIS FLOW AIN'T BAD BUT THE G-UNOT sh*t EVERYOTHER DAY IS MAD CORNY ESPECIALLY SINCE HE SQUASHES THE BEEF EVERYOTHER DAY ALSO.
 12 years ago '05        #22
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
Game is act like one of thoughs bitter chicks that slash ur tires or knock out your window out. All u hear game doing is doing something against 50 or gunit nowadays. This show u where his focus is. This is just a childish act by game. I he puts all this energy into his new album.
 12 years ago '05        #23
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
after 500 diss tracks towards 50 the best he can do is steal his basketball rim.....big deal...he should shoot him and k!ll him if the beef is as serious as its mad out to be....
 11-29-2005, 12:44 PM         #24
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:

I sat in the woods, I watched his house, and than I stole his basketball rim

wow if that ain't a stalker i don't know what one is.
 12 years ago '05        #25
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 701 701
damn, 50 wouldn't go to games house in COmpton
doesnt game lives in los angeles next to hilary duff boyfriend??
 11-29-2005, 01:04 PM         #26
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, if this is true game is so gay. he did some interview with mtv recently saying he is done with the gunit beef and he had gunot shaved into his head. game is 50s obsessed ex lover.
 11-29-2005, 01:06 PM         #27
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
doesnt game lives in los angeles next to hilary duff boyfriend??
That's what i was thinking. What's all this talk about his crib in Compton. Dude don't live there no more.
 12 years ago '04        #28
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
I think game has proven himself that w/o his beef, he's not noticed as an artist. Ever since this beef started then ended, then started again, has game put out a hit? Even a street single? 50 has been on his business being successful while game has been running in the street like a child acting like his music career is all good.

No I am not hating on Game or d!ck riding 50, but the pas months clearly show who's getting paid and being business savvy and who's fronting like they're the GOAT
 12 years ago '04        #29
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
mufu*kas need to get off Games nutz cuz he was hidin in the bushes like the fu*kin Crododile Hunter to steal a basketball rim...that aint sumthin a hardcore k!ller gangbanger from Compton should be doing..... and yall say" quit defending 50" when somebody says thats a clown move.....If Pac woulda stole Biggies rim I still woulda said thats a clown move....I used to like Game's sh*t....before and after Gunit...but hes gettin outta hand with the corny sh*t....what has he been in the news for lately??His man gettin shot in the a.ss....gettin taken to the hospital for downing a whole henny bottle....fans rushin him at the rucker.....the butterfly tattoo...supposdly Jay buyin the stripper tape...being on PUnkd....droppin 3 gunit diss cds....freestylin to the ghostbusters beat....and now hidin in the bushes waitin to steal a rim from 50's yard.....cmon now...50 doing vids and shows in foreign countries while Game jumpin his fence to steal a rim...and hes supposed to be the west coast savior???
 12 years ago '05        #30
mattdogg444 
space
space
ya game lives next door to hillary duff he isn't hard......
 12 years ago '05        #31
mattdogg444 
space
space
oh and.......he bought her a car for her birthday i remember i read that in a magazine....
 11-29-2005, 01:32 PM         #32
DJ_Manolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is gonna make me actually start liking 50. 50 just plays dude constantly like a kid. If this is true then game is the extreme homo.
 12 years ago '05        #33
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
hey jimmy? why dont you tell him how he gon pay his bills now?!
fu*king n*gga.. compton dont like him.. that n*ggas a facking plug. fu*k the game
 11-29-2005, 01:42 PM         #34
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
trust me i stay at 50's crib sometimes when we have parties there and its at least half a mile from the main road to the internal grounds

there are motion sensors and cameras all over the place he could never get in there

and if he did it why didnt he film it

if 50 caught him he could have legally shot him too
first of all you can never legally shoot to k!ll, and just because someone is trespassing doesn't mean you can shoot off a whole clip at them, so i don't even know why you bring that up, i guess to try and make 50 look hard? cause he supposedly could have legally shot him, although it would've never happened

secondly, fu*k you and 50's crib
 11-29-2005, 01:44 PM         #35
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darick said:
Game is act like one of thoughs bitter chicks that slash ur tires or knock out your window out. All u hear game doing is doing something against 50 or gunit nowadays. This show u where his focus is. This is just a childish act by game. I he puts all this energy into his new album.
and how does 50 act, when he spitefully puts Preme & Irv behind bars, and goes after Ja Rule? a bi*ch, thanks, bye, hi
 11-29-2005, 01:46 PM         #36
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
trust me i stay at 50's crib sometimes when we have parties there and its at least half a mile from the main road to the internal grounds

there are motion sensors and cameras all over the place he could never get in there

and if he did it why didnt he film it

if 50 caught him he could have legally shot him too
and tell Whoo Kid to drop the DJ from his name, makes the profession look bad
 11-29-2005, 01:48 PM         #37
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N - Titty said:
he dont need to fropnt
he been reliable in the past with his info
and because he has info does that make them friends? Wendy Williams has a sh*t load of info, but most rappers hate her to death
 11-29-2005, 01:50 PM         #38
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
wow if that ain't a stalker i don't know what one is.
ummmm, usually stalkers sit in someone's yard to spy on them and watch them, not steal their basketball rim; it was a prank, you guys are really reaching with this stalker talk
 11-29-2005, 01:51 PM         #39
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcnasty81 said:
lol, if this is true game is so gay. he did some interview with mtv recently saying he is done with the gunit beef and he had gunot shaved into his head. game is 50s obsessed ex lover.
that's the most logical thing I've seen in this thread, and it's probably the truth too, why do you think they kissed when they made up?
 12 years ago '04        #40
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 Pegcityplaya said:
i think its pretty funny but i guess thats just me.

It is funny in a Steve-O way, where while you are laughing with him, at the same time you are laughing at him, cause its just so pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago