squad up!

Game is officially That DUDE…………LMAO, Game – This basketball rim is mine

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
21 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2005, 12:04 PM         #26
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, if this is true game is so gay. he did some interview with mtv recently saying he is done with the gunit beef and he had gunot shaved into his head. game is 50s obsessed ex lover.

11-29-2005, 12:06 PM         #27
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said
doesnt game lives in los angeles next to hilary duff boyfriend??
That's what i was thinking. What's all this talk about his crib in Compton. Dude don't live there no more.

13 years ago '04        #28
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
I think game has proven himself that w/o his beef, he's not noticed as an artist. Ever since this beef started then ended, then started again, has game put out a hit? Even a street single? 50 has been on his business being successful while game has been running in the street like a child acting like his music career is all good.

No I am not hating on Game or d!ck riding 50, but the pas months clearly show who's getting paid and being business savvy and who's fronting like they're the GOAT

13 years ago '04        #29
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,566 | Props total: 2856 2856
mufu*kas need to get off Games nutz cuz he was hidin in the bushes like the fu*kin Crododile Hunter to steal a basketball rim...that aint sumthin a hardcore k!ller gangbanger from Compton should be doing..... and yall say" quit defending 50" when somebody says thats a clown move.....If Pac woulda stole Biggies rim I still woulda said thats a clown move....I used to like Game's sh*t....before and after Gunit...but hes gettin outta hand with the corny sh*t....what has he been in the news for lately??His man gettin shot in the a.ss....gettin taken to the hospital for downing a whole henny bottle....fans rushin him at the rucker.....the butterfly tattoo...supposdly Jay buyin the stripper tape...being on PUnkd....droppin 3 gunit diss cds....freestylin to the ghostbusters beat....and now hidin in the bushes waitin to steal a rim from 50's yard.....cmon now...50 doing vids and shows in foreign countries while Game jumpin his fence to steal a rim...and hes supposed to be the west coast savior???

13 years ago '05        #30
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
ya game lives next door to hillary duff he isn't hard......

13 years ago '05        #31
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
oh and.......he bought her a car for her birthday i remember i read that in a magazine....

11-29-2005, 12:32 PM         #32
DJ_Manolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is gonna make me actually start liking 50. 50 just plays dude constantly like a kid. If this is true then game is the extreme homo.

13 years ago '05        #33
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
hey jimmy? why dont you tell him how he gon pay his bills now?!
fu*king n*gga.. compton dont like him.. that n*ggas a facking plug. fu*k the game

11-29-2005, 12:42 PM         #34
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said
trust me i stay at 50's crib sometimes when we have parties there and its at least half a mile from the main road to the internal grounds

there are motion sensors and cameras all over the place he could never get in there

and if he did it why didnt he film it

if 50 caught him he could have legally shot him too
first of all you can never legally shoot to k!ll, and just because someone is trespassing doesn't mean you can shoot off a whole clip at them, so i don't even know why you bring that up, i guess to try and make 50 look hard? cause he supposedly could have legally shot him, although it would've never happened

secondly, fu*k you and 50's crib

11-29-2005, 12:44 PM         #35
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darick said
Game is act like one of thoughs bitter chicks that slash ur tires or knock out your window out. All u hear game doing is doing something against 50 or gunit nowadays. This show u where his focus is. This is just a childish act by game. I he puts all this energy into his new album.
and how does 50 act, when he spitefully puts Preme & Irv behind bars, and goes after Ja Rule? a bi*ch, thanks, bye, hi

11-29-2005, 12:46 PM         #36
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said
trust me i stay at 50's crib sometimes when we have parties there and its at least half a mile from the main road to the internal grounds

there are motion sensors and cameras all over the place he could never get in there

and if he did it why didnt he film it

if 50 caught him he could have legally shot him too
and tell Whoo Kid to drop the DJ from his name, makes the profession look bad

11-29-2005, 12:48 PM         #37
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N - Titty said
he dont need to fropnt
he been reliable in the past with his info
and because he has info does that make them friends? Wendy Williams has a sh*t load of info, but most rappers hate her to death

11-29-2005, 12:50 PM         #38
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said
wow if that ain't a stalker i don't know what one is.
ummmm, usually stalkers sit in someone's yard to spy on them and watch them, not steal their basketball rim; it was a prank, you guys are really reaching with this stalker talk

11-29-2005, 12:51 PM         #39
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcnasty81 said
lol, if this is true game is so gay. he did some interview with mtv recently saying he is done with the gunit beef and he had gunot shaved into his head. game is 50s obsessed ex lover.
that's the most logical thing I've seen in this thread, and it's probably the truth too, why do you think they kissed when they made up?

13 years ago '04        #40
Khazano 
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 254 254
 Pegcityplaya said
i think its pretty funny but i guess thats just me.

It is funny in a Steve-O way, where while you are laughing with him, at the same time you are laughing at him, cause its just so pathetic.

11-29-2005, 12:57 PM         #41
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
mufu*kas need to get off Games nutz cuz he was hidin in the bushes like the fu*kin Crododile Hunter to steal a basketball rim...that aint sumthin a hardcore k!ller gangbanger from Compton should be doing..... and yall say" quit defending 50" when somebody says thats a clown move.....If Pac woulda stole Biggies rim I still woulda said thats a clown move....I used to like Game's sh*t....before and after Gunit...but hes gettin outta hand with the corny sh*t....what has he been in the news for lately??His man gettin shot in the a.ss....gettin taken to the hospital for downing a whole henny bottle....fans rushin him at the rucker.....the butterfly tattoo...supposdly Jay buyin the stripper tape...being on PUnkd....droppin 3 gunit diss cds....freestylin to the ghostbusters beat....and now hidin in the bushes waitin to steal a rim from 50's yard.....cmon now...50 doing vids and shows in foreign countries while Game jumpin his fence to steal a rim...and hes supposed to be the west coast savior???
no, if Pac stole Biggies rim, or vice versa, or if it was Jay and Nas, people would've thought it was funny, and that's that

it's just you groupies can't let anything happen that is negative toward 50; you can't live with it, and then argue it to death until noone cares anymore, and then think that you won the arguement, i mean none of the game fans said "ooohhhh, 50's a bi*ch, he got his rim stolen", all they said was, that's pretty funny, cause it is

but you groupies feel the need to defend 50, and say game is being a bi*ch, why?

11-29-2005, 12:59 PM         #42
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said
It is funny in a Steve-O way, where while you are laughing with him, at the same time you are laughing at him, cause its just so pathetic.
ummm, maybe that's just your "fake-thug, I'm-as-hard-as-nails, and I'm laughing @ Steve-O, instead of the funny sh*t he does" mentality, but that's just because you feel the need to be a big tough-guy thug, over the internet mind you, and according to idiots such as yourself, 50 is like the ultimate thug, and you try and mimic and defend him harder then you'd defend your own mom

but really, if you and your friends were pulling a prank on someone and stole their rim, you'd think it was hilarious

Last edited by cdoyle456; 11-29-2005 at 01:02 PM..

13 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 cdoyle456 said
no, if Pac stole Biggies rim, or vice versa, or if it was Jay and Nas, people would've thought it was funny, and that's that

it's just you groupies can't let anything happen that is negative toward 50; you can't live with it, and then argue it to death until noone cares anymore, and then think that you won the arguement, i mean none of the game fans said "ooohhhh, 50's a bi*ch, he got his rim stolen", all they said was, that's pretty funny, cause it is

but you groupies feel the need to defend 50, and say game is being a bi*ch, why?
no thats not that....I wouldnt have thought it was funny...that sh*t is just gay as fu*k...I dont even like 50 that much....his singin sh*t is gettin on my nerves...and I just said I liked Games muzic...yall mufu*kas act like just cuz somebody thinks a grown a.ss man who supposdly is havin serious beef with another man is hidin in the bushes waiting to steal his rim is stupid ....then that makes them a d!ckryder or groupie...yall are the groupies who think that sh*t is off the chain and sayin "oh thats sh*t is sooooo tight how Game stole fifs basketball rim....yeah take that 50 cent!!!"

13 years ago '05        #44
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
I thought it was lightweight funny but in a childish immature way. Something I'd do to one of my homies.

11-29-2005, 01:13 PM         #45
BSA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, this is some bullsh*t news, that n*gga game just tryin to win fans over. Like yeah, it's tha same rim. man that n*gga's wack.

13 years ago '05        #46
illphil18 
space
space
$411 | Props total: 8 8
i guess n*ggas aint stealin chains nomore, its rims now

13 years ago '04        #47
CommonSense 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 1 1
cdoyle have mad sh*t to say about this subject damn...i thought it was lame i think if he stole something worthwhile then i'd be funny...funny cuz game prolly at his crib while fitty in monaco or something...got better things to do (no hate, no dic riding)

Last edited by CommonSense; 11-29-2005 at 01:22 PM..

13 years ago '04        #48
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
damn Firestar just givin hate like a mufu*ka cuz his groupie a.ss gettin mad that EVERYBODY dont think that sh*t is hilarious....damn shame.....

13 years ago '04        #49
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
im not suprised game is a broke dumbass no body cares about him his nxt album will flop.

11-29-2005, 03:37 PM         #50
holmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got enuff money to drop a bomb on Game's shacks if h wanted, he ain't on some dumb sh*t though

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden ADMIT He Have A SMALL D^^K & USE SMALL DUREX D&&K CONDOMS!
20 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
21 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
79 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
43 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
72 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
57 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
64 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Stephen A Smith "A Rodge is the greatest QB I have ever seen in my life!"
50 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy T!ts, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
29 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rajon Rondo Says LABron Had The Whole Team Watching Film On The Plane
26 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - The Cherokee Nation called Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s use of ..
46 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
33 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug and all his children
28 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wild 3 ON 3 MMA Fight..Yo wtf?! Lol...
12 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
45 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside dam female rap beef . chick took her chain an put her in a cage wtf
9 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
35 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
56 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAT GIRLS ARE EVEVOLING! ( RAWNOPULLOUT flabby & thick edition)
8 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - Chinese Interchange Looks Like a Giant Rollercoaster
21 comments
8 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Bully
The Watcher
squirtofkahlua
TrillestTalk404
stogz
strungout
Oh_Yea
Illuminati 8ob
Realfreesmoke
EZ Green
Top 10 most slapped recently
Mutant Boy
laknight42
two-face
Aries
suavehooper
Affectz
BigBallerLavar
BuyBackDaGlock
ahonui06
talkofny2k4

most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside "I Ain't Never Live My Life To Tryin' Be Famous!!!" - Pusha T
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Former ‘American Idol’ Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy