Nov 28 - Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick"

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
259 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #121
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
lol this lil nigg@ is funny....he proved that he needs JD to succeed and everything came easy for him he was set from childhood (hes moms was probably jumpin off wit the whole death row back in the day....he neva was a rapper, he's just a get money project for lil girls = Gimmick (which i would have loved to be lol)...but hes in no position to pop ish out his mouth lol.....he called him a colorful cornball LOL he grew up and got c*cky thats whats up....i wanna see him get smack in his head by hell rell lol picture perfect
 11-30-2005, 08:13 AM         #122
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Little n*gga Cant Say sh*t Like That!
His Rhymes Are Weak As fu*k As It Is.
He's Just Young And Big Headed
 11-30-2005, 08:30 AM         #123
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when did bow wow become a rapper?
 11-30-2005, 09:15 AM         #124
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oldschoolcat said:
Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick"

Monday - November 28, 2005
A-Plus

In the latest issue of XXL magazine, Bow Wow had some interesting things to say about Will Smith.

”But to me, honestly Will wasn’t like a real rapper.”

For old school hip hop fans, Bow Weezy’s comments may be shocking but the under 21 with a Black Card emcee didn’t stop there.

”He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin’. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things came easy for him. With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style.”

Bow Wow, who’s set to make an appearance in the third installment of The Fast and Furious franchise also has his sites set on the acting world. However, unlike some rappers turned actors, he wants to do a little of everything.

”Will [Smith] can act, but he does more of those blockbuster Hollywood movies, which I wanna do. But also I wanna do it like Denzel-movies that really mean something. I feel like I can definitely be better than him.”

In the interview, the 18-year-old emcee also talks about his future plans in the music business his status with So So Def Records, and of course, his main squeeze Ciara.

”We just found each other, and we just riding it out,” he says of the relationship. ”It’s a beautiful situation.”

[WEBSITE LINK]

man i hate this dude.....first speaking like he in the company of kanye and 50....now calling will smith a gimmick?.....he is more of a gimmick than will smith ever was fu*k LIL BOW WOW :finger: :finger: :finger:
 11-30-2005, 09:16 AM         #125
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude above^ i hate will smith and bow wow :)

Last edited by Hood Headliner; 11-30-2005 at 09:16 AM..
 11-30-2005, 09:16 AM         #126
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im still pissed.....how u gonna hate on will smith....when u LIL BOW WOW?.....should this even be a discussion?
 12 years ago '05        #127
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
"He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin’. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things came easy for him. With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style.”

”Will [Smith] can act, but he does more of those blockbuster Hollywood movies, which I wanna do. But also I wanna do it like Denzel-movies that really mean something. I feel like I can definitely be better than him.”

Does this boy think before he speaks? Guess when you're a star you don't gotta....lol
 11-30-2005, 09:27 AM         #128
hearmeout  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i went off a little and i was kinda surprised at bow's response...like bro said early on..he still a youngin wit work 2 do...he tends to say at least 1 wrong thing almost at all his interviews i''ve heard in the past...just nerves and a poor choice of words.i guess ---but it is like the pot calling the kettle black..so a little backlash is to be expected...but dat all it is..a little sumphin..this too will pass

Last edited by hearmeout; 11-30-2005 at 09:32 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #129
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
he forgot to thank will smith for paving the way for little spoiled good for nothin punks like this little fu*k. hmmm joining a depleted cast for waht surely will be a HORRIBLE movie, but yet will is a gimmick. this kid must be gettin way too much d!ck from ciara. hes blinded by the c*ck!!!!
 11-30-2005, 09:35 AM         #130
hearmeout  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll be takin sh*t way too serious...
 12 years ago '98        #131
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
lmao @ this 18 year old thinking he can outdo big will on the big screen. I cant see it happening
 11-30-2005, 09:46 AM         #132
nikle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK first of all I want to make something clear to this "bow wow" post on WIll Smith....If this kid rapper thinks that The Fresh Prince was a gimmick he should take a look at his whole career....12 year old rapper, who is the exact double (mini version) of snoop.....THatS WHAT A GIMMICK IS..lil bow wow is nothing, he is really sh*t....his raps aren't good, his style isn't fresh, and frankly, in my eyes, bow wow should stop writting , or sorry, stop reading music given to him and give up pretending to rap....

I also think that he should appologize to Will Smith, because as far as i know, he introduced rap to tv, and rap to movies...this gave a whole lot of oppertunity for a whole bunch of rappers to expand their windows to cover more of the industry and make their careers grow...IE 50cent
 oldschoolcat said:
Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick"

Monday - November 28, 2005
A-Plus

In the latest issue of XXL magazine, Bow Wow had some interesting things to say about Will Smith.

”But to me, honestly Will wasn’t like a real rapper.”

For old school hip hop fans, Bow Weezy’s comments may be shocking but the under 21 with a Black Card emcee didn’t stop there.

”He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin’. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things came easy for him. With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style.”

Bow Wow, who’s set to make an appearance in the third installment of The Fast and Furious franchise also has his sites set on the acting world. However, unlike some rappers turned actors, he wants to do a little of everything.

In the interview, the 18-year-old emcee also talks about his future plans in the music business his status with So So Def Records, and of course, his main squeeze Ciara.

”We just found each other, and we just riding it out,” he says of the relationship. ”It’s a beautiful situation.”

[WEBSITE LINK]
 12 years ago '05        #133
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 keroZENE said:
damn he's really showin his ignorance in these interviews...
damn straight

bobbysteels18 said:
see what pu**y does so some people
cosign

YoungForcers said:
This lil n*gga needs to learn how to respect his elders
seriously

WiseWordzSpoken said:
Straight Ignorance :banghead:
couldn’t of said it any better

diff said:
will smiths story is real serious, no easy rides, extortion, bankruptcy, no snoop dogg or JD to help him early on, no 106 and park and T.I. wrote Bow wow's last album i dont kno who wrote this recent one.

so fu*k the little yelping bi*ch, someone throw him under the bus
I was gonna point that out

dipsetdon said:
shoot this n*gga plz

#1nasfan said:
this little dude needs to watch his mouth not only is he gon have will smith against him but im sure other rappers/actors like ice cube, mos def, and others are gon have will's back cuz they'd love to take it where will has taken it he needs to learn some respect and stop speakin on sh*t he knows nuthin about cuz he dont know what will went through to get where hes at and lol @ him sayin will wasnt a real rapper like he is
I got to say will smith really went through a lot, and for bow wow to say that

cinquet said:
Damn I didn't know bow wow start smoking
bow wow got to chill out with whatever is in that chronic, sh*t is fu*kin’ up his brain

what the fu*k is this rat puttin’ a mickey mouse chain in the first place if he was soo real Ilmao…….
 12 years ago '04        #134
MrMan978 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
How can you take this kid serious?? If it wasn't for his mom beginning a groupie to Snoop, he'll be another dumbass kid
 11-30-2005, 11:59 AM         #135
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yujiro1982 said:
damn straight

cosign

seriously

couldn’t of said it any better

I was gonna point that out

I got to say will smith really went through a lot, and for bow wow to say that

bow wow got to chill out with whatever is in that chronic, sh*t is fu*kin’ up his brain

what the fu*k is this rat puttin’ a mickey mouse chain in the first place if he was soo real Ilmao…….
n*gga why dont u get ony my d!ck too u huckleberry fin piece of sh*t, BOW IS A fu*kING GANGSTER RAP GOD AND ALL U n*ggaS ARE JUST SWEATING p!ss OVER THE TRUTH THAT HE AND 50 AND TONY YAYO ARE THE BEST HTAT EVER DID IT MAN, gggggggg u NITTTTT, wow iw ish gunit dropped everyone from their group except 50 and yayo and signed bow wow, IMAGINE THE HITS U n*ggaS WOULD BE HATING ON ITS GETTING ME HORNY AS HELL RIGHT, make me wanna b ust a nut over my favourite young buck picture album
 11-30-2005, 12:05 PM         #136
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordan21 said:
why does he have so much hate for will? will must have fu*ked his girl or something.

I thought him comparing "wanted" to illmatic was funny..but this sh*t is out of control

will should blackball him from hollywood and then murder him on wax

Please tell me this herb did not do that....

he compared wanted to illmatic? Nas illmatic? holy sh*t lol hahahahahhahahahaha

this n*gga is jd's second attempt at raping little kids for money first kris kros then bow wow he is so stupid and weak-middleweight class hahahahha
this n*ggaz fan base include toddlers lol hahaha
 12 years ago '04        #137
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
 bbwayans said:
n*gga why dont u get ony my d!ck too u huckleberry fin piece of sh*t, BOW IS A fu*kING GANGSTER RAP GOD AND ALL U n*ggaS ARE JUST SWEATING p!ss OVER THE TRUTH THAT HE AND 50 AND TONY YAYO ARE THE BEST HTAT EVER DID IT MAN, gggggggg u NITTTTT, wow iw ish gunit dropped everyone from their group except 50 and yayo and signed bow wow, IMAGINE THE HITS U n*ggaS WOULD BE HATING ON ITS GETTING ME HORNY AS HELL RIGHT, make me wanna b ust a nut over my favourite young buck picture album
haha this n*gga speaks the truth
prop this man :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #138
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 bbwayans said:
wtf?
 11-30-2005, 06:54 PM         #139
|Tech|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm speechless - even though this thread is kinda funny. You got one dude/female that seems like he's been sniffin' cocain, and about 50 other people dissin' Lil Bow Wow for some of the things he said, which I have no comment on - anyway... lol.
 11-30-2005, 08:51 PM         #140
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:

thats probably the greatest outburst on boxden history
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
185 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago