Nov 28 - Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2005, 11:56 AM         #81
theMIGHTYbg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean will smith is a pretty good actor but thats where it ends
will smith dont got 2 cuss in his albums to sell records, well i do, so fu*k him, and fu*k u too

o ya and 50 b walkin around w/ guns the size of this n*gga so both of em can fall off the earth like i give a fu*k

Last edited by theMIGHTYbg; 11-29-2005 at 11:57 AM..
 11-29-2005, 12:06 PM         #82
Dub-J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he call somebody a gimmick
 11-29-2005, 12:16 PM         #83
kocaine187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes not into that cornball stuff - bow wow listen to let me hold you.....stupid idiot

Will would wipe the floor with him lyically and financially
 11-29-2005, 12:17 PM         #84
eastpointvet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know i actually started to respect him after roll bounce cause he did his thing acting in that movie now i have to take that respect back
 11-29-2005, 12:25 PM         #85
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok who is this Bow Wow I can list just Will Smith Movies and put what little career that Bow Wow has to rest:
Six Degrees of Separation
Bad Boys
Independence Day
Men in Black
Enemy of the State
Ail
Bad Boys II
I, Robot
Hitch

I mean Will has done some bad films but at the same time they made money. Will is accepted and not for selling out, for just being himself. Bow Wow needs to stick to what he does best. What is that again?
 12 years ago '04        #86
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
this kid needs to get smacked in his mouth that's word!!!!!! yeah will smith may not be your ideal mc but, he put in his work has a # of old school classics.. that it was easy for him???? Bow Wow is a fu*kin idiot... Will smith did his thing for a while waaayyy before he ever ended up doin gigs for tv and movies..... Bow f*g**t he actually had it easy if anything.. is he that stupid to realize that he is a teeny bopper rapper and will never escape that...... no thoro a.ss rapper in their right mind will ever do a track with his f*g**t a.ss.... unfu*kingbelievable..........

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-29-2005 at 12:51 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #87
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
Ciara got him gassed
 12 years ago '05        #88
jordan21 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 Krypt said:
Ciara got him gassed

I bet even ciara is like "this little kid lost his mind"
 11-29-2005, 01:23 PM         #89
onxx309  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo it'z all a matta ov opinion back den there wozn't all that much blingin goin on " Sep 4 chump Chainz" so manz had 2 use different avenuz, 2 get in i suppoz !
 12 years ago '05        #90
Orange Pekoe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1346 1346
DIdn't he do LIke MIke? That's a gimmick beyond gimmiicks plus it's a bullsh*t movie.
 11-29-2005, 02:20 PM         #91
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:

Charlie Murphy was right if yall saw the Chappelle's Show DVD.

There's always that one n*gga that go against the grain. This is obviously a stupid statement by Bow Wow. BBWayans, you serious?? n*gga you wild for that sh*t.
 Imfamous said:
bbwayans thank you for speakin the truth man...mad props...My man went out like a solider...way 2 not follow the crowd...PROPS
listen my n*ggas, charlie murhpy is a dyke that id lick his nuts and stick my slimey asian d!ck into his dead carcass if given the right opportunity (just keep saying to myself like gwen stefani "CAN I HAVE IT LIKE THAT") ya'll need to udnerstand the truth behind the tooth, its that bow wow is the GOAT, i f ya'll cant see that u will u just got that toilet paper clogging up the foam in ur toilets. if onyl 50 and tony yayo could form a super r n b rap group with bow wow and lil romeo itd be fu*king fantastic, id be dripping c*m like that salsa sh*t off a tostito 24/7 n*ggas.

slim watch ur mouth u jealous a.ss boogie board motherfu*ker u wish u had my 2 inches hard d!ck, u wisdh u had ur mother for s3xual disposal like i do and REALLY WISH U HAD THEM SERENA AND VENUS BRAIDS BOW WWEEZY USED TO ROCK BACK IN THE DAY. hey infamous holla at ur n igga, ill fu*k u till u love me baby come give me love and kisses my niggy, im out peace
 12 years ago '04        #92
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
This kid needs to tone it down or he may end up on some ppl's radar and they are gonna smash him lol. Wow did anyone catch that he is gonna be in the next Fast and Furious AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH can he even see over the steering wheel without some phone books on the seat AHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAh
 12 years ago '04        #93
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
does he not remember being in Like Mike?
 12 years ago '04        #94
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
somebody done told him wrong...
 12 years ago '05        #95
NY RICH G 
space
space
$572 | Props total: 0 0
Jermaine Dupri Told Him Wrong. Jd Is All On Bow Wows Sac Cause Hes Paying The Bills

Last edited by NY RICH G; 11-29-2005 at 03:44 PM..
 11-29-2005, 03:43 PM         #96
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's y on punk'd they little bi*ch was gonna sh*t on hisself.... when that tiger was around ha ha........
 12 years ago '04        #97
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
will smith>bow wow
 11-29-2005, 04:14 PM         #98
rob nike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
i think ure a pu**y boi who cant recognize bow wow is from spanish harlem, the depths of gangsta rap, OH PAPI, you dont even know what kind of heat that sweet toothed n*gga got going round here like feces ina public washroom drainage system, he is the truth, BOW WEEZY>> EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE PLUSS EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE u just gotta understand his philospphy, richie rich did it the hardcore way where u cant just suck a n*gga d!ck for a 20 dollar bill in an alley like me and buy groceries for the family, that sh*t is something 2pac and biggie could never understand cause they were too busy making out in hot tubs in hawaii, running blow by blow (yes homo) trips to spas in hungary on the down low that would tarnish their image. now bow wow has only become the originator in their paths taking things to new heights, landing on the lap of the greatest genius music has ever seen in JD, (by the way JD's part of the money aint a thing hook>> dr dres entire career) this was a match made in homo erotic heaven and ill be damned if f*g**ts like u ruin it
^^^^
:finger:
I'm not even going to expose you enough..
1. You're under 15 obviously
2. Can't spell worth of crap
3. Stating Bow Wow is bigger than me? Never that. Bigger than you..i'm sure of that.
4. Only real heads know people like you are the brainwashed pop culture fake type roaming around like a zombie.
Read a book and pass 6th grade young buck lol you're a E-THUG :D
 12 years ago '05        #99
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,532 | Props total: 7662 7662
Bow wow will apologizing very soon
 12 years ago '04        #100
pofasho25 
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy