Nov 28 - Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick"

view more...

most viewed right now
75 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
j0hncena 102 heat pts102
space
space
$13,008 | Props total: 4002 4002
lol @ Bow Wow Like Mike a.ss NIgg6a

11-28-2005, 10:27 PM         #27
cashprice04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sineztro said
how's this lil bi*ch a.ss homo gon hate one the n*gga that one the first Grammy for hip hop and didnt even go to the awards cause they weren't goning to televise it. fu*k this cornball clown n*gga!
Real talk right there

13 years ago '05        #28
jordan21 
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 2 2
why does he have so much hate for will? will must have fu*ked his girl or something.

I thought him comparing "wanted" to illmatic was funny..but this sh*t is out of control

will should blackball him from hollywood and then murder him on wax

13 years ago '05        #29
ElQueHablaSucio 48 heat pts48
space
space
$4,724 | Props total: 5072 5072
So things came easy for him. With me, Iím a rapper.
is this kid foreal???

13 years ago '05        #30
CaShMoNeYDfG 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 839 839
 jordan21 said
why does he have so much hate for will? will must have fu*ked his girl or something.

I thought him comparing "wanted" to illmatic was funny..but this sh*t is out of control

will should blackball him from hollywood and then murder him on wax
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! :wow: : :wow: :banghead: : :finger: :finger: :thumbsdow

this n*gga compared any of his sh*t to illmatic? that is so fu*king ridiculous, Will sould just come out wit a diss song and just laugh through the whole track and on the beginnin say, "this is my diss track to bow wow..hahahahahaha"

11-28-2005, 10:49 PM         #31
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
summertime = very good song

11-28-2005, 10:50 PM         #32
brokecashballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao... damn wtf dis kid cant keep his mouth shut, and he dont even compare to will smith. He know Will Smith dont got the time to deal with kids like him that why he talking sh*t.

13 years ago '04        #33
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
you really gotta be talking some bullsh*t to unite Boxden against you!!!!! 3 pages of fu*k Bow Wow,....... ahahaha "Let me Hold you...hahaha

13 years ago '04        #34
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
this dude said he could be better than DENZEL....if that isn't the nest NEGRO PLEASE i don't know what will be.

13 years ago '05        #35
STILLH.A.C.K. 
space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 2 2
with "the johnson family vacation" in his film resume', I can't see why he can't be better than Will Smith or Denzel.....GET THE FFFF outta here.....

11-28-2005, 11:07 PM         #36
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think bow wow is the truth ya'll c*m lovin n*ggas just hatin on his hustle and flow u make me sick, bow wow speaks the truth will smith is a phony, he never did anythign new in the rap game and if theres one thing bow wow aint its corny, that lil cute n*gga spit that hardcore sh*t most rappers you call "good" are afraid to talka bout like jay z, nas, eminem, jeezy, sheek louch, peedi crakk, all these n*ggas, the only ones that can truly match his on mic intensity are curtis interscope jackson and tony yayo, 2 n*ggas i think are the future of hip hop alongside the new prine of rap bow wow, ya'll just scared to download his posters and beat a strong white d!ck to it like me

11-28-2005, 11:13 PM         #37
jai guru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Um, can Bow Wow even get into Will Smith's movies?

I think Will Smith's rhymes are juvenile and he's definitely passed his prime, BUT I give him mad respect for:

1. Winning the first hip-hop Grammy
2. For taking hip-hop mainstream...MTV wasn't even thinking about playing a hip-hop video until Fresh Prince came along.

13 years ago '04        #38
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
fu*k bow wow

13 years ago '04        #39
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 11 11
Damn this foo is a joke..hahaha! Somebody please bi*ch slap his a.ss!

13 years ago '05        #40
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,264 | Props total: 247 247
 bbwayans said
i think bow wow is the truth ya'll c*m lovin n*ggas just hatin on his hustle and flow u make me sick, bow wow speaks the truth will smith is a phony, he never did anythign new in the rap game and if theres one thing bow wow aint its corny, that lil cute n*gga spit that hardcore sh*t most rappers you call "good" are afraid to talka bout like jay z, nas, eminem, jeezy, sheek louch, peedi crakk, all these n*ggas, the only ones that can truly match his on mic intensity are curtis interscope jackson and tony yayo, 2 n*ggas i think are the future of hip hop alongside the new prine of rap bow wow, ya'll just scared to download his posters and beat a strong white d!ck to it like me
LoL WHAT?!?!?! If that ain't tha gayest sh*t ever

13 years ago '04        #41
Screwhead|m 195 heat pts195
space
space
$14,981 | Props total: 297 297
Are you serious??

The king of gimmicks is blasting Will Smith......he's really trippin' now.

Bow Wow's entire career has been paved off of the backs of other rappers, and he's got the nerve to talk sh*t against the veteran Will Smith?

His songs aren't that good anymore, but I give Will Smith much repect for paving his own way in the music and movie business.

That little kid needs to read up on his history and respect his elders.

13 years ago '05        #42
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
 bobbysteels18 said
see what pu**y does so some people
word, lil n*gga finally cuttin and now he startin to smell his own piss

13 years ago '05        #43
Micheal C. Will 23 heat pts23
space
space
$30,134 | Props total: 23482 23482
Bow Wow must have been talking to 50 for business advice......

11-29-2005, 12:08 AM         #44
rob nike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i swear...i really don't know what's up with Bow Wow...he has really been talking alot of noise lately...it's like he's trying too hard to get attention.
Why is he even throwing jabs at these veterans...i mean cmon..Will might not be that respected in Hip Hop but Will has actually made it from the bottom to top.
Bow wow had everything laid out for him.. how are you going to respect a "youngsta" wanna be gangsta like him when YOU know he hasn't ever struggled in his life. He was put on the spotlight at like age 6 or something..
real recognize real and he's certainly isn't.

13 years ago '05        #45
Briellz 
space
space
$1,281 | Props total: 27 27

11-29-2005, 12:31 AM         #46
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rob nike said
man i swear...i really don't know what's up with Bow Wow...he has really been talking alot of noise lately...it's like he's trying too hard to get attention.
Why is he even throwing jabs at these veterans...i mean cmon..Will might not be that respected in Hip Hop but Will has actually made it from the bottom to top.
Bow wow had everything laid out for him.. how are you going to respect a "youngsta" wanna be gangsta like him when YOU know he hasn't ever struggled in his life. He was put on the spotlight at like age 6 or something..
real recognize real and he's certainly isn't.
i think ure a pu**y boi who cant recognize bow wow is from spanish harlem, the depths of gangsta rap, OH PAPI, you dont even know what kind of heat that sweet toothed n*gga got going round here like feces ina public washroom drainage system, he is the truth, BOW WEEZY>> EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE PLUSS EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE u just gotta understand his philospphy, richie rich did it the hardcore way where u cant just suck a n*gga d!ck for a 20 dollar bill in an alley like me and buy groceries for the family, that sh*t is something 2pac and biggie could never understand cause they were too busy making out in hot tubs in hawaii, running blow by blow (yes homo) trips to spas in hungary on the down low that would tarnish their image. now bow wow has only become the originator in their paths taking things to new heights, landing on the lap of the greatest genius music has ever seen in JD, (by the way JD's part of the money aint a thing hook>> dr dres entire career) this was a match made in homo erotic heaven and ill be damned if f*g**ts like u ruin it

13 years ago '04        #47
peto 
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 57 57
bow weezy stfu

will smith > bow wow

11-29-2005, 02:36 AM         #48
Username06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao the nerve of this n*gga

11-29-2005, 03:56 AM         #49
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bow wow is a gimmick

13 years ago '04        #50
KURUPTION!!! 545 heat pts545
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 1316 1316
I'll bet he wasn't saying that when Will Smith was the only one doing it. Maybe he was too young to remeber that. fu*k Bow Wow, who the fu*k is he? Will is as important to hip hop as anybody else.

Home      

most viewed right now
-35online now  17
6IX9INE snitches on Anthony Jamel Ellison, Shottie ,Trey Way Gang
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  15
Video inside The time when Three 6 Mafia talked about smashing Gloria Velez will nev..
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+67online now  9
Video inside Can't get enough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Apple Takes Down Tumblr
30 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
NBA KEVIN LOVE REACTS to JR SMITH saying "CAVS GOAL was TO LOSE for LOTTERY PI..
23 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  3
Nov 20 - Mass Shooter rapes multiple woman then shoots 1 in head
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  3
Image(s) inside This is why I donít shoot dice with niggas