Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2005, 08:35 PM         #1
10810 pageviews
163 comments

oldschoolcat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 28 - Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick"

Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick"

Monday - November 28, 2005
A-Plus

In the latest issue of XXL magazine, Bow Wow had some interesting things to say about Will Smith.

”But to me, honestly Will wasn’t like a real rapper.”

For old school hip hop fans, Bow Weezy’s comments may be shocking but the under 21 with a Black Card emcee didn’t stop there.

”He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin’. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things came easy for him. With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style.”

Bow Wow, who’s set to make an appearance in the third installment of The Fast and Furious franchise also has his sites set on the acting world. However, unlike some rappers turned actors, he wants to do a little of everything.

”Will [Smith] can act, but he does more of those blockbuster Hollywood movies, which I wanna do. But also I wanna do it like Denzel-movies that really mean something. I feel like I can definitely be better than him.”

In the interview, the 18-year-old emcee also talks about his future plans in the music business his status with So So Def Records, and of course, his main squeeze Ciara.

”We just found each other, and we just riding it out,” he says of the relationship. ”It’s a beautiful situation.”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i .. x/news/id.3702

163 comments for "Nov 28 - Bow Wow: "Will Smith was more like a gimmick""

11-28-2005, 08:41 PM         #2
keroZENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he's really showin his ignorance in these interviews...
 11-28-2005, 08:42 PM         #3
Katsumoto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this little kid is wild
 12 years ago '05        #4
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
see what pu**y does so some people
 12 years ago '04        #5
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
This lil n*gga needs to learn how to respect his elders
 11-28-2005, 08:51 PM         #6
WiseWordzSpoken  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Straight Ignorance :banghead:
 11-28-2005, 08:58 PM         #7
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"sh*t came easy" ...its good acting and a good manager that got him to where he's at!
 12 years ago '04        #8
matai 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
Wasnt he part of the ol' "lil kid who can rap" gimmick? Dis dude's a damn hypocrit...Didn't J.D. use to write his flows?
 12 years ago '04        #9
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
will smiths story is real serious, no easy rides, extortion, bankruptcy, no snoop dogg or JD to help him early on, no 106 and park and T.I. wrote Bow wow's last album i dont kno who wrote this recent one.

so fu*k the little yelping bi*ch, someone throw him under the bus
 12 years ago '05        #10
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
"i feel i can be better than him" hahahahha kid isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. Kid aint in any position to be sayin any of that.
 12 years ago '04        #11
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Hes whack, he would do everything and anything to become the next will smith. He said he isnt "with" that type of stuff. yeah right, Will Smith's great great great grandchildren are set.
 12 years ago '04        #12
Sineztro 3 heat pts
space
space
$212 | Props total: 422 422
how's this lil bi*ch a.ss homo gon hate one the n*gga that one the first Grammy for hip hop and didnt even go to the awards cause they weren't goning to televise it. fu*k this cornball clown n*gga!
 11-28-2005, 09:28 PM         #13
dipsetdon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoot this n*gga plz
 11-28-2005, 09:33 PM         #14
PaineBishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmmfao
 12 years ago '04        #15
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
this little dude needs to watch his mouth not only is he gon have will smith against him but im sure other rappers/actors like ice cube, mos def, and others are gon have will's back cuz they'd love to take it where will has taken it he needs to learn some respect and stop speakin on sh*t he knows nuthin about cuz he dont know what will went through to get where hes at and lol @ him sayin will wasnt a real rapper like he is
 12 years ago '04        #16
daboss 
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 0 0
With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style.”

this is coming from the guy that did roll bounce ( i know that was based in the seventys but that movie was still borderline homo) and like mike - he says hes not a gimmick when hes jd's gimmick
 11-28-2005, 09:39 PM         #17
cinquet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I didn't know bow wow start smoking
 12 years ago '04        #18
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
Will Smith "Tell Me Why">>>Bow Wow's and JD's life
 12 years ago '05        #19
TrueRhymeSayer 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 40 40
Everything came easy for Bow Wow. He got put on when he was in kindergarten and released his album for kids to enjoy when he had a Mickey Mouse chain. He was in a movie "Like Mike" where he apparently dunked and did all sorts of cornballish stunts. He became somewhat a member of a boyband in Omarion's click of gays. Then he got a Chicano Gangster tattoo knowing nothing about the culture. He was rumored to have been r*ped by Suge Knight and his body guards and later rekindled an old flame with JD. Now, he makes records using lyrics other rappers were paid to write for him. He's never really struggled a poverty stricken life and has the nerve to call a legend of rap into the mix. Not to say Will is amazing, but you can't throw stones when you live in a glass mansion. That isn't smart.

Bow Wow is more of a gimick than almost anyone in the game and if he got with Lil Romeo, they would personify The Dalmations from "Brown Sugar." Will Smith is a legend and his name is in the history books. Bow Wow is a pee on and he's ignorant.
 12 years ago '04        #20
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
back in the day they werent handing out contracts like they are now...Will Smith was one of the few to be successful and pave a road for rappers turned actors but this little puppy thinks hes walking on water now since he grew up...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago