NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #41
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Game snuck into his backyard and took 50's basketball rim. Funny sh*t, G-G-G-G-Unot, chicken little.
 11-29-2005, 09:33 AM         #42
remixdapics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said:
So Game was snooping around in the woods behind 50's house?

Damn 1st 50 got Vivica sprung & now Game.
funny props
 12 years ago '05        #43
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
i allready know why he got kicked out of the "unit".....its because he's a bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #44
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
First off, when 50 announced that the Game was dropped from G-Unit, all the game had to do was just like some dudes do not do, address the situation and talk about it. but nah, he and his boys went to hot 97 and started bussin shots. then he was on allhiphop.com talkin about let 50 do him he has no problem, months later he's dissin 50 on stage. before 120 bars, he was sayin he was ashamed of himself of how he acted(Keep in mind people forget that The Game has a serious attitude problem) and now this. the only reason 50 responded back to The Game on the mixtapes was cause The Game was callin G-Unit out. what he's supposed to get brownie points cause he plays basketball in New York, and this also shows how affected he's mad cause he got dropped from G-Unit, got his G-Unot campaign.....please...and not all of New York or Jamaica Queens is supportin G-Unot.....trust me on that, and i THINK Game is talented, but come on now, compare to blackwallstreetm you have veteran talent who been around and payed their dues, Mobb Deep, M.O.P., hell, Mase, and people forget that 50 tecnically is not a new artist, he been around since 98,99. but whatever man, i bet the only rappers talkin about this so called beef are Fat Joe, and any other artist who has beef with 50, and keep in mind as i kept sayin, when he did piggy bank, you gotta separate the difference between hatin a person, and disagreeing with a person, he never said he hated those cats, but he disagreed with them on the New York record, but whatever, these rappers dont have any serious beef.....anyone agree
 11-29-2005, 01:33 PM         #45
ediamond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it in juke.....
 12 years ago '04        #46
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-29-2005 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: .............
 12 years ago '04        #47
Don CMoney 
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 Jahfire said:
First off, when 50 announced that the Game was dropped from G-Unit, all the game had to do was just like some dudes do not do, address the situation and talk about it. but nah, he and his boys went to hot 97 and started bussin shots. then he was on allhiphop.com talkin about let 50 do him he has no problem, months later he's dissin 50 on stage. before 120 bars, he was sayin he was ashamed of himself of how he acted(Keep in mind people forget that The Game has a serious attitude problem) and now this. the only reason 50 responded back to The Game on the mixtapes was cause The Game was callin G-Unit out. what he's supposed to get brownie points cause he plays basketball in New York, and this also shows how affected he's mad cause he got dropped from G-Unit, got his G-Unot campaign.....please...and not all of New York or Jamaica Queens is supportin G-Unot.....trust me on that, and i THINK Game is talented, but come on now, compare to blackwallstreetm you have veteran talent who been around and payed their dues, Mobb Deep, M.O.P., hell, Mase, and people forget that 50 tecnically is not a new artist, he been around since 98,99. but whatever man, i bet the only rappers talkin about this so called beef are Fat Joe, and any other artist who has beef with 50, and keep in mind as i kept sayin, when he did piggy bank, you gotta separate the difference between hatin a person, and disagreeing with a person, he never said he hated those cats, but he disagreed with them on the New York record, but whatever, these rappers dont have any serious beef.....anyone agree
I agree 100%!!! :applause: I got mad love for Game, but he made the biggest business mistake ever!!! He let his anger get the best of him & ruined any chance of peace. If he would of talked to 50 privately like real men do, he could of kept making more money, than probably what he's making now. Yayo was in jail & he still got paid for every show 50 Cent did. If Game were to come into legal trouble, he would still be making money off the success. Whether people like to accept it or not, out of all the projects 50 Cent was involved in, he deicated more of his time to Game's album than any of his other artist albums. 50 Cent gave mad love to Game, since Get Rich Or Die Tryin. From his appearance in the "In Da Club," to shoutouts on songs, to mixtape exposure. Game is straight up hating, I never seen someone get a tattoo because of a beef, sh*t he got G-UNot written on his head. I really hope he can continue making great music, & it still sucks that sh*t didn't work out. They made some hot songs together!!! :cool:
 11-29-2005, 03:23 PM         #48
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dope-boy said:
Source? and when is this out?

- The Website for the dvd
 11-29-2005, 06:24 PM         #49
Crunk Cali King  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check the mixtape section in the jukebox for the advance of this! I posted it!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago