squad up!

Nov 28 - The Game's New DVD "Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '05        #26
ElQueHablaSucio 45 heat pts45
space
space
$4,500 | Props total: 4430 4430
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
...he still hasnt done yukmouf... for dat music video offa smack.
"everyweek game gets slap by suge" - yukmouth

lame game does not want it with yukmouth...game made 4+ mixtape towards fifty and his camp, why doesnt he makes a mixtape towards yuk????

11-28-2005, 10:13 PM         #27
topdog514  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crunk Cali King said

[pic - click to view]

Stop Snitchin - Stop Lyin is the most controversial DVD in hip hop history. Multi-platinum rapper The Game is in rare form giving the world an inside look at what really went down after leaving his popular "unit" and dropping "300 Bars," including the beginnings of the "G-UNot" movement. In "Stop Snitchin - Stop Lyin," The Game candidly talks about his rap career, personal life, ex-label mates, and exposes the truth about the fall out with his former crew with help from the Black Wall Street camp and numerous other celebrities.

There are no secrets kept inside this DVD, The Game exposes the whole truth and then some along his mission to hunt down "five-0" that takes him from Los Angeles through New York City (including a stop to the G-UNot billboard in Jamaica Queens), finally ending in Farmington, Connecticut outside of 50's house in a final show down between The Game against the unit you must see to believe!
Watch Game on his GU-Not campaign as he travels from Los Angeles to New York City to look for 50 "in the clubs," on the streets, and everywhere else (ending up in CT).

DVD features:
-Game's G-Unot Billboard in Queens, NY
-Tons of other hip hop figures speaking on the beef
-The whole truth about G-Unit
-The real NYPD "Hip Hop Cops"
-Searching for Oliver
-Farmington, Connecticut (50s crib)
-Game playing basketball in the Bronx
-The truth about Tony Gayo being locked up
-Plus much much more you have to see to believe
DVD Also Includes The Following Bonus Features:
-Entire footage of Game being wrongfully arrested and brutalized by the Police in North Carolina
-The Blair Snitch Project (Searching in 50's Woods in CT)
*UNRATED & UNCENSORED*
after that dvd drop you might see spider loc dropping diss records about game,50's smart

11-28-2005, 11:17 PM         #28
Joey Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 topdog514 said
after that dvd drop you might see spider loc dropping diss records about game,50's smart
that would be crazy because then the media would be hyping up a blood vs crip beef on the westside..

13 years ago '05        #29
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
 Joey Blaze said
that would be crazy because then the media would be hyping up a blood vs crip beef on the westside..
True but I doubt it will happen because Game kisses Spider's a.ss on that 120 bars sh*t

11-29-2005, 12:27 AM         #30
weirdo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to see to believe..

13 years ago '04        #31
peto 
space
space
$2,398 | Props total: 57 57
won't do nothing, but i'll watch it.

11-29-2005, 01:39 AM         #32
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats so stupid

11-29-2005, 01:45 AM         #33
westupgal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I cant wait till dec 6th for this but I hope he stops after this!

11-29-2005, 03:16 AM         #34
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn seems like game ridin 50 d!ck

11-29-2005, 03:27 AM         #35
Crunk Cali King  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to see the DVD. sh*ts gon be crazy!

13 years ago '04        #36
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,891 | Props total: 404 404
50 aint got the skills to end Games career, just like how Game couldnt end Buddens..sh*t didnt Budden have a diss song with A Team going at 50?

13 years ago '04        #37
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 126 126
I'm glad someone isnt backing down from from 50's weak a.ss threats.

11-29-2005, 06:55 AM         #38
seeyoubreezn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ BlazeOne said
So much for Game saying that he wasnt going to diss G Unit anymore. I dont about anybody else but this is getting redundant. Every week its another 120 bar diss or a mixtape diss aimed at 50/G-Unit. Sounds like he is kinda obssessed with dissing G-Unit now instead of focusing closer on his own career.
The strange thing about all of this is that when 50 was dissing Ja and the murder Inc. camp every other week, nobody said it was getting redundant or old, or that 50 needs to stop whining. I'm a fan of both guys, but all I have to say is that it seems to me that 50 is getting a little taste of his own medicine, and the taste of it is starting to get to him.

11-29-2005, 07:27 AM         #39
billy yayo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that.. "get em Game"
"-The Blair Snitch Project (Searching in 50's Woods in CT)'--classick!

11-29-2005, 07:59 AM         #40
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again all the pussies on here crying game please stop beatin up 50 please make it stop game please... get the fu*k outta here

this is gonna be the funniest sh*t ever and its gonna be good.... kanye west is not where rap started people....

13 years ago '04        #41
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
Game snuck into his backyard and took 50's basketball rim. Funny sh*t, G-G-G-G-Unot, chicken little.

11-29-2005, 08:33 AM         #42
remixdapics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said
So Game was snooping around in the woods behind 50's house?

Damn 1st 50 got Vivica sprung & now Game.
funny props

13 years ago '05        #43
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
i allready know why he got kicked out of the "unit".....its because he's a bi*ch

13 years ago '04        #44
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
First off, when 50 announced that the Game was dropped from G-Unit, all the game had to do was just like some dudes do not do, address the situation and talk about it. but nah, he and his boys went to hot 97 and started bussin shots. then he was on allhiphop.com talkin about let 50 do him he has no problem, months later he's dissin 50 on stage. before 120 bars, he was sayin he was ashamed of himself of how he acted(Keep in mind people forget that The Game has a serious attitude problem) and now this. the only reason 50 responded back to The Game on the mixtapes was cause The Game was callin G-Unit out. what he's supposed to get brownie points cause he plays basketball in New York, and this also shows how affected he's mad cause he got dropped from G-Unit, got his G-Unot campaign.....please...and not all of New York or Jamaica Queens is supportin G-Unot.....trust me on that, and i THINK Game is talented, but come on now, compare to blackwallstreetm you have veteran talent who been around and payed their dues, Mobb Deep, M.O.P., hell, Mase, and people forget that 50 tecnically is not a new artist, he been around since 98,99. but whatever man, i bet the only rappers talkin about this so called beef are Fat Joe, and any other artist who has beef with 50, and keep in mind as i kept sayin, when he did piggy bank, you gotta separate the difference between hatin a person, and disagreeing with a person, he never said he hated those cats, but he disagreed with them on the New York record, but whatever, these rappers dont have any serious beef.....anyone agree

11-29-2005, 12:33 PM         #45
ediamond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it in juke.....

13 years ago '04        #46
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,424 | Props total: 3224 3224
!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-29-2005 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: .............

13 years ago '04        #47
Don CMoney 
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 Jahfire said
First off, when 50 announced that the Game was dropped from G-Unit, all the game had to do was just like some dudes do not do, address the situation and talk about it. but nah, he and his boys went to hot 97 and started bussin shots. then he was on allhiphop.com talkin about let 50 do him he has no problem, months later he's dissin 50 on stage. before 120 bars, he was sayin he was ashamed of himself of how he acted(Keep in mind people forget that The Game has a serious attitude problem) and now this. the only reason 50 responded back to The Game on the mixtapes was cause The Game was callin G-Unit out. what he's supposed to get brownie points cause he plays basketball in New York, and this also shows how affected he's mad cause he got dropped from G-Unit, got his G-Unot campaign.....please...and not all of New York or Jamaica Queens is supportin G-Unot.....trust me on that, and i THINK Game is talented, but come on now, compare to blackwallstreetm you have veteran talent who been around and payed their dues, Mobb Deep, M.O.P., hell, Mase, and people forget that 50 tecnically is not a new artist, he been around since 98,99. but whatever man, i bet the only rappers talkin about this so called beef are Fat Joe, and any other artist who has beef with 50, and keep in mind as i kept sayin, when he did piggy bank, you gotta separate the difference between hatin a person, and disagreeing with a person, he never said he hated those cats, but he disagreed with them on the New York record, but whatever, these rappers dont have any serious beef.....anyone agree
I agree 100%!!! :applause: I got mad love for Game, but he made the biggest business mistake ever!!! He let his anger get the best of him & ruined any chance of peace. If he would of talked to 50 privately like real men do, he could of kept making more money, than probably what he's making now. Yayo was in jail & he still got paid for every show 50 Cent did. If Game were to come into legal trouble, he would still be making money off the success. Whether people like to accept it or not, out of all the projects 50 Cent was involved in, he deicated more of his time to Game's album than any of his other artist albums. 50 Cent gave mad love to Game, since Get Rich Or Die Tryin. From his appearance in the "In Da Club," to shoutouts on songs, to mixtape exposure. Game is straight up hating, I never seen someone get a tattoo because of a beef, sh*t he got G-UNot written on his head. I really hope he can continue making great music, & it still sucks that sh*t didn't work out. They made some hot songs together!!! :cool:

11-29-2005, 02:23 PM         #48
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dope-boy said
Source? and when is this out?

- The Website for the dvd

11-29-2005, 05:24 PM         #49
Crunk Cali King  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check the mixtape section in the jukebox for the advance of this! I posted it!

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
56 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
131 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
70 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING NEWS: YouTube Is DOWN WORLDWIDE!
90 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
61 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
16 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
23 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
30 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
73 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
12 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA so NO THREAD on JAYLEN BROWN BODY SLAM DUNK of the YEAR on JOEL EMBIID?? :..
30 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What gang did #bowwow join⁉️
35 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
27 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
34 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
17 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
22 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake plotting on 03 Greedo’s daughter?
75 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 10/16/18 RING and BANNER NIGHT!!! – Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma Cit..
339 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No Limit 98’
20 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Men father your sons
58 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
bird call
Sphynx
Breeze
Broseph Stalin
Emperor85
Blaffy
Illuminati 8ob
thegoldenhero
Yung Dilla
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
foshoVoodoo
StillNigga
---Max-Payne---
NinetyThree94
GriffDawg
Gang Sht
Breeze
Ryo857

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
36 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  2
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  2
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy