>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1941
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 45 45
 Mr. K said:
^^ I'm switching because my iphone bill is $129.00 compared to 80 w/ the evo.
130 for 1 line? That's too much money to pay each month for any phone. What kind of plan did you have before?
 7 years ago '06        #1942
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30
space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 460 460
is $80 including any possible discounts? what discounts could i get in on if i wanted the evo? any?
 7 years ago '07        #1943
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
Its a thread about the 25% discounts.
 7 years ago '04        #1944
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,310 | Props total: 273 273
What if I wanted the Evo, but they were sold out. Now I am trying to get it and exchange before the 30 days is up. I don't wanna be stuck with the Moment (although a good phone) I switched to Sprint for the Evo. Any tips or ideas?
 7 years ago '04        #1945
NaMeLeSs- 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$8,718 | Props total: 1925 1925
 Kazel said:
What if I wanted the Evo, but they were sold out. Now I am trying to get it and exchange before the 30 days is up. I don't wanna be stuck with the Moment (although a good phone) I switched to Sprint for the Evo. Any tips or ideas?
when is your 30 days up. Supplies should be much better by mid july
 7 years ago '04        #1946
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,155 | Props total: 4195 4195
Okay, so i had a sprint account a couple years ago, but terminated my contract to get the iPhone, and then i switched back to sprint last month for the EVO, should I get charged the activation fee? Because its showing up on this months bill...

When i purchased my EVO they said that my previous account was still open, so i don't get why i'd get charged the activation fee...

oh and the sprint spending limit, could i get that removed if i sign up for the auto-pay feature?

Thanks!!!

Last edited by dj X; 07-12-2010 at 09:27 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #1947
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 51 51
alright so im switching to sprint from tmobile since its so whack im sure you answered my question b4 but i dun wanna go through the pages im gettin on the line with my boy come august

so the family unlimited plan is 130.00 but i plan on using a 40% discount from my boy he works there
i wud be paying how much for the phone and how much is the plan for it and insurance?
 7 years ago '07        #1948
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$17,674 | Props total: 4312 4312
 dj X said:
Okay, so i had a sprint account a couple years ago, but terminated my contract to get the iPhone, and then i switched back to sprint last month for the EVO, should I get charged the activation fee? Because its showing up on this months bill...

When i purchased my EVO they said that my previous account was still open, so i don't get why i'd get charged the activation fee...

oh and the sprint spending limit, could i get that removed if i sign up for the auto-pay feature?

Thanks!!!
Unfortunately, you still get charged the act fee. Whenever you have an acct. with Sprint, leave, and then come back, that old acct is still in our system but that doesn't mean its still "active". The activation fee is for activating that EVO, not activating the acct.

Spending Limit is just based off the system running your credit. If you sign up for auto-pay, that gets rid of the $5 a month Spending limit fee but if you pay your bill ON-TIME for one year straight, you can then request to have the Sprint credit department re-evaluate your spending limit and it could be removed at that time. But only after 1 year of on-time bill payments will they even consider removing the spending limit.
 7 years ago '07        #1949
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
 Kala Babu said:
alright so im switching to sprint from tmobile since its so whack im sure you answered my question b4 but i dun wanna go through the pages im gettin on the line with my boy come august

so the family unlimited plan is 130.00 but i plan on using a 40% discount from my boy he works there
i wud be paying how much for the phone and how much is the plan for it and insurance?

Not sure where a 40% discount comes from and where does ya boy work? Sprint? If he works for Sprint and he is putting you on his Advantage Club Program, the phone is the same price as in store and there is no 40% discount off the plan insurance is $7 for Total Protection.
If you are getting a monthly discount for being employed at certain corporate companies then the percentage comes off the $129.99 plus you gotta add in taxes and no discount off insurance.
Be a little more specific with what discount you are getting and what phone and I will answer again, but i'm not familiar with a 40% discount.
 7 years ago '04        #1950
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,155 | Props total: 4195 4195
 wtr1906 said:
Unfortunately, you still get charged the act fee. Whenever you have an acct. with Sprint, leave, and then come back, that old acct is still in our system but that doesn't mean its still "active". The activation fee is for activating that EVO, not activating the acct.

Spending Limit is just based off the system running your credit. If you sign up for auto-pay, that gets rid of the $5 a month Spending limit fee but if you pay your bill ON-TIME for one year straight, you can then request to have the Sprint credit department re-evaluate your spending limit and it could be removed at that time. But only after 1 year of on-time bill payments will they even consider removing the spending limit.
Thank you!!!!!!!!! very helpful
 7 years ago '07        #1951
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 51 51
 wtr1906 said:
Not sure where a 40% discount comes from and where does ya boy work? Sprint? If he works for Sprint and he is putting you on his Advantage Club Program, the phone is the same price as in store and there is no 40% discount off the plan insurance is $7 for Total Protection.
If you are getting a monthly discount for being employed at certain corporate companies then the percentage comes off the $129.99 plus you gotta add in taxes and no discount off insurance.
Be a little more specific with what discount you are getting and what phone and I will answer again, but i'm not familiar with a 40% discount.
well if u work for waste management they offer a 40% discount off the bill so im gonna make a badge that says i work for them go to my boy and he said he can do it for me and 7 dollars is the insurance per month?
 7 years ago '04        #1952
space
space
Thanks ohio for taking care of that
 7 years ago '04        #1953
space
space
 Kala Babu said:
well if u work for waste management they offer a 40% discount off the bill so im gonna make a badge that says i work for them go to my boy and he said he can do it for me and 7 dollars is the insurance per month?
40% off your bill ? Not happening
 7 years ago '07        #1954
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
 Kala Babu said:
I just looked it up and 40% Waste Management is for Corporate/ Corporate accts. Trust me, I have been at Sprint a long time and know every trick in the book. Waste Management for individual accts is 28% which is still good.
 7 years ago '07        #1955
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Thanks ohio for taking care of that
NP, I figured I could help you out a little.
 7 years ago '07        #1956
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
Man make sure ya'll are proping NaMeLeSs! I really don't come to this section but I noticed he has put in a lot of work and gave ya'll lots of "exclusives" on new phones and info. He essentially is putting his job on the line when he posts stuff early so just make sure ya'll show him some love! Thanks
 7 years ago '07        #1957
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
does the discount extend to all sprint plans.i am consideringsprint but i want a phone with a physical keyboard. the samsung epic 4g looks promising but i still want a good deal on the plans. i dont talk much but text and check the web.

Discounts for employment with different companies work with almost all plans but not all of them. If you get the Epic, you have to get at least the Everything 450, which is $69.99 + the $10 data premium. So you would be able to get a discount on that plan.
 7 years ago '07        #1958
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,963 | Props total: 1684 1684
ayo i gotta email sayin i was in the sprint primier club. what are the perks and how did i get in?

Last edited by HeckDaMonsta; 07-13-2010 at 11:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1959
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
 HeckDaMonsta said:
ayo i gotta email sayin i was in the sprint primier club. what are the perks and how did i get in?
I'm a Premier member too but I don't know the perks. If you find out let me know.
 7 years ago '05        #1960
kkkid 169 heat pts169
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 429 429
 HeckDaMonsta said:
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I'm a Premier member too but I don't know the perks. If you find out let me know.

[pic - click to view]

* Early Upgrades: After only one year customers can receive our new customer price on a new handset. That's almost a year sooner than other customers. For accounts sharing minutes, the early upgrade applies to the primary line. A new two-year agreement is required.
* “Just Because” Perks: Spontaneous special offers for trips, tickets to shows and sporting events -- just to say thanks.
* Anniversary Rewards: Customers celebrate their annual Sprint anniversary with a special gift such as free ring tones or free minutes.
* First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.
* Accessory Discounts: A once-a-year discount on accessories at participating Sprint stores.
* Courtesy Plan Check: For customers who haven’t changed their plan in six months, Sprint will notify them for a “Plan Check” to make sure they are getting the most value out of their device.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside "Damn Nature, YOU FUN"
30 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New S..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy