>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1941
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 251 251
 Mr. K said:
^^ I'm switching because my iphone bill is $129.00 compared to 80 w/ the evo.
130 for 1 line? That's too much money to pay each month for any phone. What kind of plan did you have before?
 8 years ago '06        #1942
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,776 | Props total: 1723 1723
is $80 including any possible discounts? what discounts could i get in on if i wanted the evo? any?
 8 years ago '07        #1943
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 251 251
Its a thread about the 25% discounts.
 8 years ago '04        #1944
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
What if I wanted the Evo, but they were sold out. Now I am trying to get it and exchange before the 30 days is up. I don't wanna be stuck with the Moment (although a good phone) I switched to Sprint for the Evo. Any tips or ideas?
 8 years ago '04        #1945
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 4015 4015
 Kazel said:
What if I wanted the Evo, but they were sold out. Now I am trying to get it and exchange before the 30 days is up. I don't wanna be stuck with the Moment (although a good phone) I switched to Sprint for the Evo. Any tips or ideas?
when is your 30 days up. Supplies should be much better by mid july
 8 years ago '04        #1946
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 7266 7266
Okay, so i had a sprint account a couple years ago, but terminated my contract to get the iPhone, and then i switched back to sprint last month for the EVO, should I get charged the activation fee? Because its showing up on this months bill...

When i purchased my EVO they said that my previous account was still open, so i don't get why i'd get charged the activation fee...

oh and the sprint spending limit, could i get that removed if i sign up for the auto-pay feature?

Thanks!!!


Last edited by dj X; 07-12-2010 at 09:27 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1947
Kala Babu 
space
avatar space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 127 127
alright so im switching to sprint from tmobile since its so whack im sure you answered my question b4 but i dun wanna go through the pages im gettin on the line with my boy come august

so the family unlimited plan is 130.00 but i plan on using a 40% discount from my boy he works there
i wud be paying how much for the phone and how much is the plan for it and insurance?
 8 years ago '07        #1948
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,910 | Props total: 5145 5145
 dj X said:
Okay, so i had a sprint account a couple years ago, but terminated my contract to get the iPhone, and then i switched back to sprint last month for the EVO, should I get charged the activation fee? Because its showing up on this months bill...

When i purchased my EVO they said that my previous account was still open, so i don't get why i'd get charged the activation fee...

oh and the sprint spending limit, could i get that removed if i sign up for the auto-pay feature?

Thanks!!!
Unfortunately, you still get charged the act fee. Whenever you have an acct. with Sprint, leave, and then come back, that old acct is still in our system but that doesn't mean its still "active". The activation fee is for activating that EVO, not activating the acct.

Spending Limit is just based off the system running your credit. If you sign up for auto-pay, that gets rid of the $5 a month Spending limit fee but if you pay your bill ON-TIME for one year straight, you can then request to have the Sprint credit department re-evaluate your spending limit and it could be removed at that time. But only after 1 year of on-time bill payments will they even consider removing the spending limit.
 8 years ago '07        #1949
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,910 | Props total: 5145 5145
 Kala Babu said:
alright so im switching to sprint from tmobile since its so whack im sure you answered my question b4 but i dun wanna go through the pages im gettin on the line with my boy come august

so the family unlimited plan is 130.00 but i plan on using a 40% discount from my boy he works there
i wud be paying how much for the phone and how much is the plan for it and insurance?

Not sure where a 40% discount comes from and where does ya boy work? Sprint? If he works for Sprint and he is putting you on his Advantage Club Program, the phone is the same price as in store and there is no 40% discount off the plan insurance is $7 for Total Protection.
If you are getting a monthly discount for being employed at certain corporate companies then the percentage comes off the $129.99 plus you gotta add in taxes and no discount off insurance.
Be a little more specific with what discount you are getting and what phone and I will answer again, but i'm not familiar with a 40% discount.
 8 years ago '04        #1950
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 7266 7266
 wtr1906 said:
Unfortunately, you still get charged the act fee. Whenever you have an acct. with Sprint, leave, and then come back, that old acct is still in our system but that doesn't mean its still "active". The activation fee is for activating that EVO, not activating the acct.

Spending Limit is just based off the system running your credit. If you sign up for auto-pay, that gets rid of the $5 a month Spending limit fee but if you pay your bill ON-TIME for one year straight, you can then request to have the Sprint credit department re-evaluate your spending limit and it could be removed at that time. But only after 1 year of on-time bill payments will they even consider removing the spending limit.
Thank you!!!!!!!!! very helpful
 8 years ago '07        #1951
Kala Babu 
space
avatar space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 127 127
 wtr1906 said:
Not sure where a 40% discount comes from and where does ya boy work? Sprint? If he works for Sprint and he is putting you on his Advantage Club Program, the phone is the same price as in store and there is no 40% discount off the plan insurance is $7 for Total Protection.
If you are getting a monthly discount for being employed at certain corporate companies then the percentage comes off the $129.99 plus you gotta add in taxes and no discount off insurance.
Be a little more specific with what discount you are getting and what phone and I will answer again, but i'm not familiar with a 40% discount.
well if u work for waste management they offer a 40% discount off the bill so im gonna make a badge that says i work for them go to my boy and he said he can do it for me and 7 dollars is the insurance per month?
 8 years ago '04        #1952
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 4015 4015
Thanks ohio for taking care of that
 8 years ago '04        #1953
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 4015 4015
 Kala Babu said:
well if u work for waste management they offer a 40% discount off the bill so im gonna make a badge that says i work for them go to my boy and he said he can do it for me and 7 dollars is the insurance per month?
40% off your bill ? Not happening
 8 years ago '07        #1954
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,910 | Props total: 5145 5145
 Kala Babu said:
well if u work for waste management they offer a 40% discount off the bill so im gonna make a badge that says i work for them go to my boy and he said he can do it for me and 7 dollars is the insurance per month?
I just looked it up and 40% Waste Management is for Corporate/ Corporate accts. Trust me, I have been at Sprint a long time and know every trick in the book. Waste Management for individual accts is 28% which is still good.
 8 years ago '07        #1955
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,910 | Props total: 5145 5145
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Thanks ohio for taking care of that
NP, I figured I could help you out a little.
 8 years ago '07        #1956
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,910 | Props total: 5145 5145
Man make sure ya'll are proping NaMeLeSs! I really don't come to this section but I noticed he has put in a lot of work and gave ya'll lots of "exclusives" on new phones and info. He essentially is putting his job on the line when he posts stuff early so just make sure ya'll show him some love! Thanks
 8 years ago '07        #1957
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,910 | Props total: 5145 5145
 sunn4511 said:
does the discount extend to all sprint plans.i am consideringsprint but i want a phone with a physical keyboard. the samsung epic 4g looks promising but i still want a good deal on the plans. i dont talk much but text and check the web.

Discounts for employment with different companies work with almost all plans but not all of them. If you get the Epic, you have to get at least the Everything 450, which is $69.99 + the $10 data premium. So you would be able to get a discount on that plan.
 8 years ago '07        #1958
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,534 | Props total: 3188 3188
ayo i gotta email sayin i was in the sprint primier club. what are the perks and how did i get in?


Last edited by HeckDaMonsta; 07-13-2010 at 11:22 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1959
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 251 251
 HeckDaMonsta said:
ayo i gotta email sayin i was in the sprint primier club. what are the perks and how did i get in?
I'm a Premier member too but I don't know the perks. If you find out let me know.
 8 years ago '05        #1960
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 HeckDaMonsta said:
ayo i gotta email sayin i was in the sprint primier club. what are the perks and how did i get in?
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I'm a Premier member too but I don't know the perks. If you find out let me know.























[pic - click to view]



* Early Upgrades: After only one year customers can receive our new customer price on a new handset. That's almost a year sooner than other customers. For accounts sharing minutes, the early upgrade applies to the primary line. A new two-year agreement is required.
* “Just Because” Perks: Spontaneous special offers for trips, tickets to shows and sporting events -- just to say thanks.
* Anniversary Rewards: Customers celebrate their annual Sprint anniversary with a special gift such as free ring tones or free minutes.
* First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.
* Accessory Discounts: A once-a-year discount on accessories at participating Sprint stores.
* Courtesy Plan Check: For customers who haven’t changed their plan in six months, Sprint will notify them for a “Plan Check” to make sure they are getting the most value out of their device.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
16 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside New black sitcoms coming to network tv this fall
39 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy